• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Can't Harris Answer A Question.

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
Bret Baier has now admitted that he screwed up with the clip he presented to Harris about Trump's phrase "the enemy from within". The clip he played had Trump saying that he "was not threatening anyone". Harris caught this right away and called him out on it. At the time, Baier did not admit to her that it was the wrong clip. Perhaps he didn't know, because his demeanor was too adversarial to allow him to admit it.

Baier says he made ‘a mistake’ with Trump clip during Harris interview

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Trump still couldn't close the border. But what he did do violated domestic and international laws. Remember?

He was only able to close the border when the pandemic hit the planet. Biden kept it closed until the pandemic started to wane.

Noice it where it say "humane". That was in contrast to Trump's policies.

The media loves its labels. It means nothing officially. And whatever Biden or Harris did at the border still had to follow the laws that Congress passed. Remember the new bill for border reform that Trump sabotaged? The federal government has to follow the law, and Biden and Harris can't set policies outside of what the law says. As we have seen Trump set illegal policies while Biden/Harris set humane policies. I will take humane over illegal and cruel.

MAGAs seem attracted to cruel. That's unacceptable as leader of the free world.

You make it sould like she was sheriff of the border who could call the shots. There is no one in charge of the border. There is federal law and state laws, and they have to be followed until the laws change.

And let's not forget that whatever her role in assessing the border situation she is humane and following the law. That is what is ethical and required of our leadership. There's no room for another term of criminal behavior and cruelty.

MAGAs would be happier in Israel and supoprting what Netanyahu is doing to citizens in Gaza. I don't think you need to be Jewish, you have the required cruelty and indifference to suffering.
Sure Humane as it applies to Obama's cages. You do know it was Obamas cages, so I'm sure you would agree it's humane since it is Obama's cages.

Twilight Hue

wow that clip of President Biden named Vice President Harris as his border czar is particularly damming or it would be if there was such a clip and this guy knows there isn't and the claim that she was border czar is phony. All this clip shows is that conservatives in other countries lie and lie all the time.
If you want to think so. To my knowledge the President and Vice President are the highest offices in the nation which clearly puts them in charge of the Border right in our own backyard.

If you want to think for one reason or another that it is just out of country diplomacy or whatever, you want to call it that way, just go right ahead.

I happen to know that when it comes to the Border it means every aspect and every facet that the Border which false directly with the President and Vice President.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Then get a transcript and read it. Or if you don't want to read it you can get one of those text to speech apps and pick whatever voice you want.
The key being, not listening, reading or otherwise trying to discover what a candidate says and stands for makes you uninformed -- and uninformed people should do the honourable thing and withhold their vote altogether.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
The key being, not listening, reading or otherwise trying to discover what a candidate says and stands for makes you uninformed -- and uninformed people should do the honourable thing and withhold their vote altogether.
I don't want to wade through her trash or Trump's to be honest. I voted already by the way, but not for either of those people.

Argentbear

Sure Humane as it applies to Obama's cages. You do know it was Obamas cages, so I'm sure you would agree it's humane since it is Obama's cages.
Did Obama's "cages" have locking doors?

and how many children did Obama put in those "cages"?

I've asked you this at least twice before and you have never been honest enough to actually answer. I don't have nay hope you will actually anser this time either.

Argentbear

If you want to think so. To my knowledge the President and Vice President are the highest offices in the nation which clearly puts them in charge of the Border right in our own backyard.

If you want to think for one reason or another that it is just out of country diplomacy or whatever, you want to call it that way, just go right ahead.
Considering that is exactly what Biden said I will.

Pogo

When his own economic advisors told him his plans would likely lead to economic chaos in a decade or so, he dismissed them with 'I won't be in power then'. I suppose that at least indicates he doesn't seem himself clinging on into his 90s.
No, it just reinforces what is often said, it is all about him and getting people to buy his product as it has always been with him.

QuestioningMind

If one watched the interview with VP Harris and Fox News reporter Bret Baier interview ask youself if Harris is she able to answer a question. Can she?
If you missed the interview here is the link.
Is a candidate's ability to answer a straight forward question important to you? What's your views on Trump's 'answer' about how he'd fix the child care problem? Do you think he did a better job than Harris when answering the questions asked of her?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I don't want to wade through her trash or Trump's to be honest. I voted already by the way, but not for either of those people.
I have never quite understood why you are so active in threads about this election. You don't seem interested, but intent on repeatedly informing everyone about how disinterested you are.

Of course, you have every right to do so, and I am not complaining or criticizing you, but it seems weird.

Twilight Hue

Did Obama's "cages" have locking doors?

and how many children did Obama put in those "cages"?

I've asked you this at least twice before and you have never been honest enough to actually answer. I don't have nay hope you will actually anser this time either.
You have already been given the answer to that question many times through many people through many threads and you keep on ignoring it so if you want to play that I don't know game you go right on ahead.

Last time...

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Yes, I get it. It's like being told, "there are two doors in front of you -- walk through one and you will die, walk through the other and you will be richly rewarded. There are clues written on each door. Good luck."

And you say, "I don't want to read through clues, too much trouble," and you pick a door ....

esmith

Veteran Member
And in 2020 there were questions asked and none of them concluded elecion fraud.

Except what Trump and his co-conspirators did in seven states. Why don't you ever mention those actual crimes?

Today, Friday, the courts will release evidence of Trump's involvement with the January 6 attack.

It is a matter of state laws. If laws allow for recounts and there is a sound reason for it, like a close race, it is usually done automatically. There were many recounts and none helped Trump.

Notice you make this claim but don't state what you have a problem with. Is it the state laws that adjusted how the elections were done due to the pandemic, and for public safety reasons? It allowed more people to vote, and easier, and this is what seems to have bothered conservatives the most: that more citizens were able to vote.

If I'm wrong, correct me.
Then I'm correcting you.
It seems that there were, in my opinion, irregulateries in government censoring of media sources.

esmith

Veteran Member
And they say there's no such thing as a "dumb question". :rolleyes:

BTW, at the Al Smith convocation yesterday, most of that which Trump parroted was written for him by Fox employees, and even then he had to read them from a paper in front of him. When are you going to get it through your head that Fox is not a news channel and is highly unreliable?
In you opinion, correct?