• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Can't Harris Answer A Question.

esmith

Veteran Member
And they say there's no such thing as a "dumb question". :rolleyes:

BTW, at the Al Smith convocation yesterday, most of that which Trump parroted was written for him by Fox employees, and even then he had to read them from a paper in front of him. When are you going to get it through your head that Fox is not a news channel and is highly unreliable?
In you opinion, correct?
After I got back from studying the Holocaust in Poland and Israel, I read copy after copy of Der Sturmer [microfeesh], the infamous NAZI propaganda magazine, and Trump uses much the same tactics with his words & posts. That is not likely to be just coincidence since his first wife, Ivana, said that he regularly read NAZI essays that he kept by his bedside. His dad used to tell him that he was of both German kings and warriors and that he should be proud of that.
I do beleive that Israel wasn't around until 1948, well after WWII so not sure how there could have been a Holocaust in "Isreal".

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If one watched the interview with VP Harris and Fox News reporter Bret Baier interview ask youself if Harris is she able to answer a question. Can she?
If you missed the interview here is the link.
She took him to the cleaners. Even he admits that.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Then I'm correcting you.
It seems that there were, in my opinion, irregulateries in government censoring of media sources.
Who cares what your opinion is when you aren't a notable and highly respected celebrity? Since you just an ordinary person who's opinion carries no weight you need to present WHY your opinion should be respected and valued. Where is your evidence? Where is your reasoning?

In you opinion, correct?
Oh, when it's someone elses opinion it means nothing, but yours is special?

QuestioningMind

There's no question she's only an actor and she's not a leader in any capacity. She just memorizes pre selected lines that just gets repeats over and over because she was taught that , and has no individual real plan of herself other than what her party overlords tell her what to say and tell her what to do that falls in lockstep with what are saying and wanting. Like Biden, the modern day Democrats want people they can easily control as front puppets while they actually rule behind the scenes like communists do such as those in China as I see things.

The terrifying part is how desperately our political parties want to fundamentally change our Republic and they have mentioned that desire as well.
LOL Deflection at it's finest!

OUR guy is a buffoon who got famous from a stupid TV show... so we'll call HER who has years of experience in government 'only an actor.'

OUR guy had nine years to come up with specific policy to fix healthcare system and currently he has a 'notion of a plan'. SHE has detailed plans for how to fix specific problems that she can clearly articulate... so let's say 'she just repeats things over and over'.

What a joke that this is the best you've got.

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I couldn't and didn't watch the whole thing, because I can't stand her voice and she just went on and on.
Do you think that ********* will be a good President of your country?
Answer: Meh! Nah! I can't stand the sound of their voice!

Did you ever hear how the German people loved to hear Hitler speak?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
LOL Deflection at it's finest!

OUR guy is a buffoon who got famous from a stupid TV show... so we'll call HER who has years of experience in government 'only an actor.'

OUR guy had nine years to come up with specific policy to fix healthcare system and currently he has a 'notion of a plan'. SHE has detailed plans for how to fix specific problems that she can clearly articulate... so let's say 'she just repeats things over and over'.

What a joke that this is the best you've got.
The only thing detailed and articulate with Harris is her meaningless word salad.

She has practiced lines that she says over and over again and when she is asked any specific questions she makes sure everyone knows she comes from a middle class family with an opportunity economy.

Jokes on you. Ha ha ha.......

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
In you opinion, correct?
Nope as t least four studies have confirmed that Fox is the least accurate of all the major networks. The most accurate is PBS NewsHour followed by CNN. The next least accurate is MSNBC. I have never seen a rating of NewsMax however.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I do beleive that Israel wasn't around until 1948, well after WWII so not sure how there could have been a Holocaust in "Isreal".

HUH??? Where did I say or imply the Holocaust was in Israel?

However, maybe visit Yad Vashem in Jerusalem to see some things for yourself instead of just spouting nonsense.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Do you think that ********* will be a good President of your country?
Answer: Meh! Nah! I can't stand the sound of their voice!

Did you ever hear how the German people loved to hear Hitler speak?
I don't care aboput the German people and I have. already voted, and not for Trump or Harris.

Kathryn

Yes, I get it. It's like being told, "there are two doors in front of you -- walk through one and you will die, walk through the other and you will be richly rewarded. There are clues written on each door. Good luck."

And you say, "I don't want to read through clues, too much trouble," and you pick a door ....
Seems like you are following me all over the forum. Leave me alone.

Kathryn

I have never quite understood why you are so active in threads about this election. You don't seem interested, but intent on repeatedly informing everyone about how disinterested you are.

Of course, you have every right to do so, and I am not complaining or criticizing you, but it seems weird.
OK, it seems weird to you.

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
I don't care aboput the German people and I have. already voted, and not for Trump or Harris.

You don't need to keep repeating that you did not vote for Trump. I've awarded you half a point for it. However, there was a half point penalty because you didn't vote for Harris. You live in a state that you believe is not a swing state and is solid for Trump, but you've said you would probably have voted for him if you did live in a swing state like Pennsylvania. No score on that one, because we have a wackadoodle national system of electing presidents such that your vote only really matters if you live in a swing state. :rolleyes: