• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Can't Harris Answer A Question.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You don't need to keep repeating that you did not vote for Trump. I've awarded you half a point for it. However, there was a half point penalty because you didn't vote for Harris. You live in a state that you believe is not a swing state and is solid for Trump, but you've said you would probably have voted for him if you did live in a swing state like Pennsylvania. No score on that one, because we have a wackadoodle national system of electing presidents such that your vote only really matters if you live in a swing state. :rolleyes:
LOL I also don't care about your scoring. I have to sleep at night.

Kathryn

We all do. I just felt that if you needed so badly to tell us all repeatedly that you did not vote for Donald Trump, it would help you to sleep more soundly, knowing that some of us were paying attention and keeping score.
I generally don't take things for granted. And like I have been saying, I don't care about your scoring or anyone else's on this forum, actually. Well, other than the mods, a little bit.

QuestioningMind

The only thing detailed and articulate with Harris is her meaningless word salad.

She has practiced lines that she says over and over again and when she is asked any specific questions she makes sure everyone knows she comes from a middle class family with an opportunity economy.

Jokes on you. Ha ha ha.......
Oh, no, no, no, no! THIS is what Word Salad sounds like. After watching this PLEASE summarize for us what the orange clown's great plan for dealing with the childcare crisis happens to be.

QuestioningMind

The only thing detailed and articulate with Harris is her meaningless word salad.

She has practiced lines that she says over and over again and when she is asked any specific questions she makes sure everyone knows she comes from a middle class family with an opportunity economy.

Jokes on you. Ha ha ha.......
Oh, and if you want to talk about a candidate who has a practiced line he uses over and over...

QuestioningMind

In you opinion, correct?

I do beleive that Israel wasn't around until 1948, well after WWII so not sure how there could have been a Holocaust in "Isreal".
They didn't claim there was a holocaust in Israel... they stated that they STUDIED the holocaust in both Poland and Israel, and believe it or not Israel has quite a bit of information about the holocaust that occurred during WWII.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Oh, no, no, no, no! THIS is what Word Salad sounds like. After watching this PLEASE summarize for us what the orange clown's great plan for dealing with the childcare crisis happens to be.
The people there are seem to understand it well enough given the applause he was subjected to at the end.

Trump is basically saying if you take care of the country first, child care costs will follow.

Might not be as a detailed answer as one would want , but I'll tell you one thing is Harris can't even compare. She just does word salads almost all the time without a teleprompter or script available to which of course, she repeats the same thing over and over anyways because she has no idea or clue what she's doing aside from her memorized lines and vague unintelligible responses and deflections from answering even the simplest of questions.

Maybe try watching the 60 Minutes interview and you will know exactly what I mean here.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That sounds like a challenge. Let me see . . .

Aah, got it, Trump is going to put huge tariffs on foreign products that will result in such strong inflation (since tariffs are ultimately paid for by consumers and not by foreign countries) the cost of child care will seem like a bargain in comparison.

See, Trump is as genius! Create an even bigger problem and you will not notice the problems that we have now.

Next question!

Kathryn

Maybe you don't like the sound of either of their voices?
But I believe that you don't care about Germans, after all, you told me.
I lived in Germany for several years and go back regularly to visit. It's just that I don't particularly care for them or really for anyone I can't control, which is everyone other than myself. It's all I can do to keep my own self straight. Thankfully I don't have to worry about anyone else.

But both candidates do drive me a little crazy at this point.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I lived in Germany for several years and go back regularly to visit. It's just that I don't particularly care for them or really for anyone I can't control, which is everyone other than myself. It's all I can do to keep my own self straight. Thankfully I don't have to worry about anyone else.
Thank you for those details.
I think that you use the word 'care' differently than my use.
As per your last sentence I think you really mean that you don't 'worry' about folks.
I can care about mostly anybody but I would not lay in bed worrying about all the world or I would go even more nutty than I already am. Maybe that's true for you but using a different dictionary. :)
But both candidates do drive me a little crazy at this point.
Fair enough!
During our last general election (UK) I didn't want to vote for either of our big parties either.....didn't trust either of 'em. I voted for another just on the basis of the personality of the greenie candidate for this area, she's fed up with our lousy bus service!!!

But I reckon that if Trump wins to the Presidency that it could give birth to a dark age in Europe and around the World... That's all.

QuestioningMind

The people there are seem to understand it well enough given the applause he was subjected to at the end.

Trump is basically saying if you take care of the country first, child care costs will follow.

Might not be as a detailed answer as one would want , but I'll tell you one thing is Harris can't even compare. She just does word salads almost all the time without a teleprompter or script available to which of course, she repeats the same thing over and over anyways because she has no idea or clue what she's doing aside from her memorized lines and vague unintelligible responses and deflections from answering even the simplest of questions.

Maybe try watching the 60 Minutes interview and you will know exactly what I mean here.

SURE! We 'take care of the country' with TARIFFS - which EVERY economist says only raises prices for American consumers. So the Orange Clowns PLAN for high childcare costs is to INCREASE INFLATION. What a genius he is!

As for the applause, you Morons Are Going Ape**** folks will apparently clap for ANYTHING the Moron in Chief says.

QuestioningMind

Trump is BASICALLY saying if you take care of the country first, child care costs will follow.

Notice how the Morons Are Going Ape**** crowd can NEVER explain what the Orange Clown says by actually QUOTING what the Orange Clown said? It's always... what he MEANT to say... or what he was TRYING to say... and of course BASICALLY what he was saying...

Truly pathetic.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Trump is BASICALLY saying if you take care of the country first, child care costs will follow.

Notice how the Morons Are Going Ape**** crowd can NEVER explain what the Orange Clown says by actually QUOTING what the Orange Clown said? It's always... what he MEANT to say... or what he was TRYING to say... and of course BASICALLY what he was saying...

Truly pathetic.
Not so pathetic with your level of ignorance here. You need a strong country first to have a strong economy, and Trump has been saying all along it's energy energy energy. If you want prices and a cost of living under control, including the cost of childcare, you have to address the root causes.

Maybe you will grab the concept of that, maybe not, all depends on your bias.