• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the NT Bible?

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the (whole) Bible?
While Jesus left nothing in writing, nor Jesus dictate anything to anybody. Isn't it a great sinful activity, please?
Right?

Regards

Are you thinking about the belief that Jesus was there from the beginning and, as Yahweh, inspired the Bible?

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
Same as when someone says "God is one", does not mean "God does not exist because it does not say it exists".
This is what I'm claiming in this tread and this is what I call illogical, but @paarsurrey is trying to prove the opposite.

You contradicted yourself saying "the whole bible was written by Jesus", and then asking for "specific verses that Jesus himself spoke".
No you misunderstood, when I said "the whole bible was written by Jesus", what I meant is that this is true without Jesus explicitly claiming his authorship in the Bible.
with "specific verses that Jesus himself spoke" I was adopting the logic which I consider illogical.

I asked you what "YHWH" means you won't respond.
I edited my post but you didn't see, it means "I am who I am"

I think you have no capacity of engaging in a decent discussion.
No you don't have the capacity to grasp what we were talking in this thread.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I edited my post but you didn't see, it means "I am who I am"

No. It does not mean I am who I am. Thats ehye asher ehye. That's bogus.

Don't go to some apologetic/evangelical website to get this kind of thing. Go to a Hebrew source.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the (whole) Bible?
While Jesus left nothing in writing, nor Jesus dictate anything to anybody. Isn't it a great sinful activity, please?
Right?

Regards
I am not aware of a single Christian accusing Jesus to have written the whole Bible.
Please, right?

ciao

- viole

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
To add:
" The Jerusalem Bible returned to the use of the historical name Yahweh as the name of God in the Old Testament, rendered as such in 6,823 places within this translation."
Jerusalem Bible - Wikipedia
They (the Catholicism peoples) include Yahweh not once in the Bible but in 6,823
places, and then again exclude it. Is it the doing of the Catholicism people or is it the the doing (writing and or authoring) of Jesus, please? Right?

Regards

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
hah, you disappointed me as a Muslim for not knowing the fundamentals :facepalm:

Haha. The absolutely ignorant think like that about others. Most bogus do. ;) And of course try to get into other topics is another avenue of that type of people. Dishonest. For no gain.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
hey (the Catholicism peoples) include Yahweh not once in the Bible but in 6,823
places, and then again exclude it
what do you mean they add it but then exclude it?

Haha. The absolutely ignorant think like that about others. Most bogus do. ;) And of course try to get into other topics is another avenue of that type of people. Dishonest. For no gain.
You failed to tell me what YHWH means, same way I'm not going to tell you what this forefinger means.