• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God hate Homosexuals and why did he create them?

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Why on earth do people keep comparing homosexuals to murderers? Even people who defend gay rights are making this comparison. Why??! Why not say that if God is responsible for homosexuals then God is also responsible for concert violinists and baseball pitchers, emergency room nurses and college professors, day care providers and short order cooks... jeez.

nawab

this is how i was born, your gender, your family, finacial status of your family you dont have a choice thats why we should find no difference in them, on the law of court, the law is same for rich and poor, male or female, good family or bad family background.

if i want to become homosexual i can become one immediately, similar for gays then can become straight immediately if they want to, God is responsible where you dont have a choice we humand for actions is not by birth like i am a Pakistani by origin i have no choice to where i can be born or not but i have a choice of being Gay or straight. thats why God will not ask me why i am a pakisanti but he will ask me why i am Gay. because that is an action and can be avoided.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
if i want to become homosexual i can become one immediately, similar for gays then can become straight immediately if they want to, God is responsible where you dont have a choice we humand for actions is not by birth like i am a Pakistani by origin i have no choice to where i can be born or not but i have a choice of being Gay or straight. thats why God will not ask me why i am a pakisanti but he will ask me why i am Gay. because that is an action and can be avoided.
I have never felt that I have had any choice but to be heterosexual. Should we take it that you have felt differently?

nawab

the place where i used to live in Southampton in Uk, near Brigton Beach is a famous Gay Beach, so i have met Gays all of them have told me they had girlfriend previously either they found that girls were not loyal enough or had bad relationships, or werent able to get girls so they went for Boys like in boys schools, that means that they were straight before and turned to Gays later

so i dont beleive that homosexuality is by birth, it is a disease which is caught afterwards in this materialistic world.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I know some people who were straight people then became gays, then afterward they changed their mind and became straight again. Now, i'm not saying that all gays CAN change because it's not that easy once you dive into this road to go back again. What i'm saying is that Allah said it's a big sin to fornicate, and sodomy is even worse. Regarding my personal views on homosexuals as persons, i don't have a problem with them and i see them as normal as others, even though i know that what they do is wrong. They are no less human than any other straight being.

Regarding the "homo" word, please forgive me guys if that's a wrong term or might offend others, because as some of you already know that english is not my first language.

Tau

There is really one point i dont understand if God is responsible for Homosexuals then God should also be responsible for Murders, Rapists, Robbers, etc.

For instance, if i kill someone i cant say to the judge My Lord, its not my fault, blame God he created me like this. Every man is responsible for his own actions, what you reap is what you sow

People get diverted this world is also like a maze and without doing any precautions people fall into traps.

You are responsible for your actions, BUT SO IS GOD, He created you in the first place (allegedly).

What is so difficult about this concept of shared responsibility?

Tau

Regarding the "homo" word, please forgive me guys if that's a wrong term or might offend others, because as some of you already know that english is not my first language.

No worries, it's easily done.

I have myself called people Homos in the past and worse...they don't like it much.
I refer to my best mate (who is gay) as a sausage jockey quite frequently and he will then usually label me a shaven gorilla or a chicken molestor, its all good fun, names only hurt when the intent is malign.

I don't actually molest chickens by the way, what happened in TESCO's was a 'misunderstanding' hehe

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
the place where i used to live in Southampton in Uk, near Brigton Beach is a famous Gay Beach, so i have met Gays all of them have told me they had girlfriend previously either they found that girls were not loyal enough or had bad relationships, or werent able to get girls so they went for Boys like in boys schools, that means that they were straight before and turned to Gays later

so i dont beleive that homosexuality is by birth, it is a disease which is caught afterwards in this materialistic world.

Yeah, you're right. The few homosexuals you talked to obviously speak for the entire group of them. Obviously, that is the only way that homosexuals are, and there is no diversity among them. Thank you for opening my eyes. I now realize that all Muslims are bigots against homosexuals, and are all terrorists because I have now met two who have shown bigotry towards homosexuals and I have heard of several who are terrorists. I now understand that because these few that I know of are this way, the rest must necessarily be the same way. Thank you for showing me.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
if i want to become homosexual i can become one immediately, similar for gays then can become straight immediately if they want to,

Oh please!! Should I just click my heels together and chant, "There's no place like homo, there's no place like homo...."?

Seriously, actually TALK to someone who is gay and ask them and really listen. Most of us have tried, begged, and pleaded at some point in our lives to be straight. That's just not how it works, my friend.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Although Nawab is obviously way off the mark, I must differ from Green Gaia in this respect: were I bisexual, I would choose to live as a lesbian. The advantages for women are so large and numerous, starting with no unwanted pregnancy and ending with more comfortable shoes. Were Francine will still with us, no doubt she would contribute some earthier advantages.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh come on. Homosexuality is not a disease. Homosexuals are not diseased.(unless they are, but then... nevermind ;) )

Homosexuality is a sexual orientation. You cannot change that. While I am unsure if it is set at birth or in the formative years, you don't just to decide to "go for boys" because you can't get a girl.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Oh please!! Should I just click my heels together and chant, "There's no place like homo, there's no place like homo...."?
possibly the best line ever!

Seriously, actually TALK to someone who is gay and ask them and really listen. Most of us have tried, begged, and pleaded at some point in our lives to be straight. That's just not how it works, my friend.
totally agree, from my own experience and from the testimony of pretty much every gay person i have ever spoken to... and that's a lot.