• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God hate Homosexuals and why did he create them?

Bishadi

The point is, through out all species the main purpose of sex is proceation. deviation from that purpuse is just lust.

Pretty much, but many seem to act as if it is a requisite and a right by god, to do as they please.

This gang of folk have had little ol me here before and a few were rather upset that I was so pointed and direct. AS time has progressed the arrogance has lessoned but the same truth applies.

Read a bit and find that the for addressing right and wrong or simply good and bad, is not based on opinion but reality. No single book is going to share the scope that is now working its way through the globe. The truth comes from Understanding, which means it must include the scope of humanities contributions to knowledge; as the truth is uniform to existence; compassion for the total, not the self!

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Pretty much, but many seem to act as if it is a requisite and a right by god, to do as they please.

This gang of folk have had little ol me here before and a few were rather upset that I was so pointed and direct. AS time has progressed the arrogance has lessoned but the same truth applies.

Read a bit and find that the for addressing right and wrong or simply good and bad, is not based on opinion but reality. No single book is going to share the scope that is now working its way through the globe. The truth comes from Understanding, which means it must include the scope of humanities contributions to knowledge; as the truth is uniform to existence; compassion for the total, not the self!

Have you ever had sex? If so, have you ever had sex without getting pregnant? Should heterosexual couples who have sex their entire lives, but decide never to have kids, be banned? Should any sex that doesn't lead to pregnancy be banned?

If you answer "yes" to the last 2 questions, you're crazy, and if you answer "no" to them, you're being completely hypocritical.

Bishadi

Have you ever had sex? If so, have you ever had sex without getting pregnant? Should heterosexual couples who have sex their entire lives, but decide never to have kids, be banned? Should any sex that doesn't lead to pregnancy be banned?

If you answer "yes" to the last 2 questions, you're crazy, and if you answer "no" to them, you're being completely hypocritical.

do you think you are the first to poses this same argument?

..... sorry but that is not the debate otherwise i could go the illness sector and ask, if a man and women had penatration in the standard form will he experience a better chance of getting sick if he does not clean himself over and above a man and man doing the 'tration?

So your form of argument is less that satifactory and simply a disregard for reasoning articulation.

God don't hate homo's as they exist within the total; god.

But when the choices of them homosexuals is geared towards their own desires and of no concern for the majority (open exposure to the public), then them selfish choices are the ill regard to all mankind. Go play as you wish but the 'unnatural' belongs out of public exposure. That is the whole issue of my opinionated responses but for some reason some ignorant self serving fool has to makeup some dumb question as if to pin me down with logic.

Play with someone else, this opinion shares knowledge that encumbers far more than you may understand, so please see if the logic is truly compassionate before running the keyboard with foolish attempts to corner the truth!

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
do you think you are the first to poses this same argument?

Nope. But you seem to not have taken it into account, so I thought I'd bring it up to you, so that you could.

..... sorry but that is not the debate otherwise i could go the illness sector and ask, if a man and women had penatration in the standard form will he experience a better chance of getting sick if he does not clean himself over and above a man and man doing the 'tration?

I don't know what this says.

So your form of argument is less that satifactory and simply a disregard for reasoning articulation.

But when the choices of them homosexuals is geared towards their own desires and of no concern for the majority (open exposure to the public), then them selfish choices are the ill regard to all mankind. Go play as you wish but the 'unnatural' belongs out of public exposure. That is the whole issue of my opinionated responses but for some reason some ignorant self serving fool has to makeup some dumb question as if to pin me down with logic.

Yeah, silly me trying to pin you down with logic. :rolleyes: It's obvious you find your way around logic with ease.

Um...the bold actually addresses directly the questions I asked. This would seem to indicate that anyone that ever has sex purely because it feels good, and not for procreation and the "good of mankind" is selfish and bad. So, if you've ever had sex without having a baby, you are the same as a homosexual. Oops, there goes that logic thingy again. Sorry, didn't mean to bring logic into your happy little world.

Play with someone else, this opinion shares knowledge that encumbers far more than you may understand, so please see if the logic is truly compassionate before running the keyboard with foolish attempts to corner the truth!

I guess I'll have to since you don't want to play.

Bishadi

This would seem to indicate that anyone that ever has sex purely because it feels good, and not for procreation and the "good of mankind" is selfish and bad. So, if you've ever had sex without having a baby
Sorry but I am responsible. I am married and any man alive knows that sometimes we have too, 'for the good of mankind'.....meaning a frustrated women is not healthy to have in public, so often duty calls.

As for the
go the illness sector and ask, if a man and women had penatration in the standard form will he experience a better chance of getting sick if he does not clean himself over and above a man and man doing the 'tration?
If you cannot understand that then apparently you must not be gay or know any (male gays) as friends. The point is, man to man can get the pitcher sick if not careful, so the form or argument can also be used for sharing 'unnatural' in a purely logical sense because the first example (man and women) does not get people sick as readily as the second example (man and man) unless an 'unnatural barrier' is normalized in the interaction.

Sorry to the forum on the graphics but some are often childish about being honest with themselves and I am not one to beat around the bush when it comes to facts!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Sorry but I am responsible. I am married and any man alive knows that sometimes we have too, 'for the good of mankind'.....meaning a frustrated women is not healthy to have in public, so often duty calls.

As for the If you cannot understand that then apparently you must not be gay or know any (male gays) as friends. The point is, man to man can get the pitcher sick if not careful, so the form or argument can also be used for sharing 'unnatural' in a purely logical sense because the first example (man and women) does not get people sick as readily as the second example (man and man) unless an 'unnatural barrier' is normalized in the interaction.

Sorry to the forum on the graphics but some are often childish about being honest with themselves and I am not one to beat around the bush when it comes to facts!
LOL
You are just to funny.
What exactly is this "unnatural "barrier"?
Should be rather interesting considering your track record concerning definitions.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I believe Gay and Lesbian folks when they say it is not a choice. I need to define "it" however.

I would say the desire is not a choice. Acting on any desire is a conscience choice.

Lets not focus on whether the choice is right or wrong. RF has had enough debate about this subject and I have become rather fond of our Gay and Lesbian members.

It would be truly sad if a church pushed anyone away who wanted to be closer to their religion.

Mike182

Flaming Queer

But when the choices of them homosexuals is geared towards their own desires and of no concern for the majority (open exposure to the public), then them selfish choices are the ill regard to all mankind. Go play as you wish but the 'unnatural' belongs out of public exposure.

being openly gay is selfish and of ill regard to all of mankind? what sanctimonious crap! you would try to veil your blatant homophobia with trumped-up arguments for "the greater good"?

pathetic. i wonder which one God appreciates more, and honest gay like me, or a preacher of hate like you?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
being openly gay is selfish and of ill regard to all of mankind? what sanctimonious crap! you would try to veil your blatant homophobia with trumped-up arguments for "the greater good"?

pathetic. i wonder which one God appreciates more, and honest gay like me, or a preacher of hate like you?
What I find interesting is that the preacher of hate will almost always claim that their ALL LOVING God has somehow revealed to them the truth and approval of the hate the preach.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
As for the If you cannot understand that then apparently you must not be gay or know any (male gays) as friends. The point is, man to man can get the pitcher sick if not careful, so the form or argument can also be used for sharing 'unnatural' in a purely logical sense because the first example (man and women) does not get people sick as readily as the second example (man and man) unless an 'unnatural barrier' is normalized in the interaction.

it is true, there are certainly risks with anal sex. the same risks in fact that there are in vaginal sex, oral sex, and hell, any other exchange of bodily fluids. sexuality has nothing to do with that. if two people are clean, no risk. if one of the two is not clean, there is a risk. it doesn't matter if both parties of are the same or different genders, the risk is the same.

Bishadi

What I find interesting is that the preacher of hate will almost always claim that their ALL LOVING God has somehow revealed to them the truth and approval of the hate the preach.

if integrity reveals, than wait a few more months and you can see what revelations meant.

If you like to read a little more about little old me, then just google up the name and find that there is no religion in the heart of this opinion, only one thing that this position represents and that is the closest proximity to the truth you may ever see.

no boat floating being attempted simply that each comment is based on knowledge and not an individual personal need.............. within any representation

These forums are for reading points of view and sharing a position many may never have recognized; from the point of universal compassion/

And why? would someone of such be in a homo thread? Because people and their feelings are important and if there is something I have not seen before that may continually assist in understanding, then an observance is being made.

as for the super man kid trying to flex his muscles...... please don't there is no desire to harm but to open the eyes of understanding for any in the conversation........... as articulation is 2 sided, so both should maintain honest integrity over the selfish or needs of the clic.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
if integrity reveals, than wait a few more months and you can see what revelations meant.

If you like to read a little more about little old me, then just google up the name and find that there is no religion in the heart of this opinion, only one thing that this position represents and that is the closest proximity to the truth you may ever see.

no boat floating being attempted simply that each comment is based on knowledge and not an individual personal need.............. within any representation

These forums are for reading points of view and sharing a position many may never have recognized; from the point of universal compassion/

And why? would someone of such be in a homo thread? Because people and their feelings are important and if there is something I have not seen before that may continually assist in understanding, then an observance is being made.

as for the super man kid trying to flex his muscles...... please don't there is no desire to harm but to open the eyes of understanding for any in the conversation........... as articulation is 2 sided, so both should maintain honest integrity over the selfish or needs of the clic.
Ego issues?
Interesting that you assumed I was referring to you when I used the term 'hate preachers'.

I know that there are hate preachers who do not use religion to justify their hate.

Which is why I did not use terms as:
every
all

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation

Yes, because it usually is the woman who gets sexually frustrated, no the man. You must have talked to some interesting men, if they felt the need to have sex with their wives just to keep them from becoming frustrated. 99% of the guys I know have the opposite problem.

Now would you mind responding to this quote that you ignored? (and , by that, I mean that the previous quote here didn't have anything to do with the following quote.)

mball1297 said:
This would seem to indicate that anyone that ever has sex purely because it feels good, and not for procreation and the "good of mankind" is selfish and bad. So, if you've ever had sex without having a baby

Bishadi

the above quote was for your little try at positioning.....

Do as you wish in the bedroon just as most every couple but please, this pursuit you are trying is fruitless.

The answer is most human beings do have sex just for the enjoyable aspect, and to recognize mother nature and how a flower offers perfume for to entice the bees to do her bidding, nature has offered the enjoyment behind the act.

Yet your pursuit is based on same sex as normal to existence just because a small fraction of folk rather prefer it.

It's a lost cause; you can't change the truth.

All you can really do is learn to be honest with yourself rather than care what other people think, meaning who cares if you quit defending the 'open gay' policy, if you have been reading then you should have by now realized the damage that you may be causing when you choose to flaunt in public or even to defend the adverse cause in these forums may be damaging others as we write.

Can people who enjoy each other play? They do!

Should the outward conveyance of the act be reduced in open public? Yes!

Don't care about the gender issue? And for anyone to say, well the majority must change for the few... is the true bigot!

Be honest and enjoy life but do not impose adversities to others for your own enjoyment or even the sick idea "WELL I HAVE RIGHTS"

as 'we the people' the collective are the judges and one day if you truly understand what is being said, you may appreciate what I am trying to share and realize, you have learned the straight answer to the issue from someone who cares really that much!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
And for anyone to say, well the majority must change for the few... is the true bigot!

Be honest and enjoy life but do not impose adversities to others for your own enjoyment or even the sick idea "WELL I HAVE RIGHTS"

as 'we the people' the collective are the judges and one day if you truly understand what is being said, you may appreciate what I am trying to share and realize, you have learned the straight answer to the issue from someone who cares really that much!

this sums up your entire set of posts in this thread, and the other one you are in.

on one hand, the decent people of the forum argue to live and let live, on both sides. we try to discuss and debate issues with the aim of resolving social conflict, which is in everyone's interest.

you, however, have a live and let die approach. you think mob rule is fully justified and gays should back down, remove themselves from public or be forcefully removed. your hate is outdated and not welcome.

hell, it wouldn't surprise me if you wanted to reintroduce the sodomy laws on the 50's... and all for the good of society. i feel the need to say it again... what sanctimonious crap.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
the above quote was for your little try at positioning.....

Do as you wish in the bedroon just as most every couple but please, this pursuit you are trying is fruitless.

The answer is most human beings do have sex just for the enjoyable aspect, and to recognize mother nature and how a flower offers perfume for to entice the bees to do her bidding, nature has offered the enjoyment behind the act.

Yet your pursuit is based on same sex as normal to existence just because a small fraction of folk rather prefer it.

It's a lost cause; you can't change the truth.

All you can really do is learn to be honest with yourself rather than care what other people think, meaning who cares if you quit defending the 'open gay' policy, if you have been reading then you should have by now realized the damage that you may be causing when you choose to flaunt in public or even to defend the adverse cause in these forums may be damaging others as we write.

Can people who enjoy each other play? They do!

Should the outward conveyance of the act be reduced in open public? Yes!

Don't care about the gender issue? And for anyone to say, well the majority must change for the few... is the true bigot!

Oh, if only you'd take your own advice. Are you saying people don't have rights!? Why would you call that a sick idea? What damage is the openness of homosexuals causing in the world? The only hurt it causes is to people like you who view them as bad for no reason. Again, that's your problem. Get over it.

Tau

Why bother debating this with bigots, they so badly want gay sex but they hate themselves for it and transfer that hatred to those whom are free from self repression...logic will not avail them, only the strong arms and tender caresses of what they covert will convert them..:yes:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Why bother debating this with bigots, they so badly want gay sex but they hate themselves for it and transfer that hatred to those whom are free from self repression...logic will not avail them, only the strong arms and tender caresses of what they covert will convert them..:yes:

awesome post!

remind me again, which top American conservative preacher was found to be having gay relations? i hate to generalise... but it has potential :yes:

Bishadi

on one hand, the decent people of the forum argue to live and let live, on both sides.
Then what do you want? As this point of view, never bark fowl towards equality as I would say the same thing to a hetero who openly maintained an overtish presence; get a room.

we try to discuss and debate issues with the aim of resolving social conflict, which is in everyone's interest.
Solutions came from this side that represented “””on one hand, the decent people of the forum argue to live and let live, on both sides “”””

It is the selfish representations that suggest;

“ gay rule is fully justified and the majority should back down, remove themselves from seeing or be forcefully imposed upon. your hate is outdated and not welcome.”

then you suggest such words as
hell, it wouldn't surprise me if you wanted to reintroduce the sodomy laws on the 50's... and all for the good of society. i feel the need to say it again... what sanctimonious crap.

so because I do not agree with you and share a compassion for others you witness me and the majority as adverse to good.

the decent people of the forum argue to live and let live, on both sides

so to you

Why bother debating this with bigots, they so badly want gay sex but they hate themselves for it and transfer that hatred to those whom are free from self …… satisfaction over and above the compassionate care towards their neighboring family ‘we the people.’

Wow….. this must be America!

Lying and dying are one of the same; who is responsible?

Existence records Ted Haggard responsible and he will forever live as a poster boy for abuse in both the evangelical front and in the gay relations where he lied and died by his irresponsible representations.