• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I think there is one right religion

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Sorry do you see me holding a gun and saying you have to believe in this ?
Given the chance there are a great many over-zealous Muslims that would put a gun to my head for daring to criticize their infantile thinking.

I don't suppose you are intellectually honest enough to address my other points, are you?

Personally I think one of the greatest Islamic jokes is "There is no compulsion in religion". What do you think?

Sabour

Personally I think one of the greatest Islamic jokes is "There is no compulsion in religion". What do you think?

Is that idea derived from the Quraan ? Or based on what you hear from others ?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I have often heard that why would our religion be wrong if we believe in God.

Well let me start by saying that every person has a religion. Even the one who says I don't belong to any religion.

Assume that you don't follow any religion, I will ask you four questions

If somebody came to kill you, do you think it is okay if you killed him? self defense?

Is it okay to have alcohol?

Is it okay to have drugs?

Is it okay to lie for a good reason?

Now I can make a thousand question in the list. The set of answers you provide for these questions is your religion. They form your beliefs by which you live your life.

Now before you give answers to these questions and adopt them in your life, it is your duty to search and see if God already handed you answers to these questions.

And since religions have major differences, there is only one true religion. Just like 1+1=2 ... You only have once right answer. And let's not forget that there are MAJOR difference between religions in the worshiping aspect. Not only in the do and donts.

So its our duty to search for this true religion that God gave us, and I firmly believe that God didn't leave each one of us to live by his standards.

That's assuming moral questions have objective answers like math.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
(5:3)

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

This ends it

But As we look at the topic of the completion of religion in the light of the whole Qur'an, we find that religion is described as being completed, in quite a few verses (in addition to verse 5:3).

For instance, we find that God's favor was completed at the time of Abraham, Isaac, and Joseph:

And thus will your Lord choose you and teach you the interpretation of sayings and make His favor complete to you and to the children of Jacob, as He made it complete before to your fathers, Abraham and Isaac; surely your Lord is knowing, wise.
- Qur'an 12:6

We also find that God completed His favor through Moses:

Moreover, We gave Moses the Book, completing (Our favor) to those who would do right, and explaining all things in detail,- and a guide and a mercy, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
- Qur'an 6:154

According to the Qur'an, the completion of the favor is also conditional upon the individual's success in obeying and fearing God:

And from whatsoever place you come forth, turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque; and wherever you are turn your face towards it, so that people shall have no accusation against you, except such of them as are unjust; so do not fear them, and fear Me, that I may complete My favor on you and that you may walk on the right course.
- Qur'an 2:150

Some argue however, that while "completion" of the favor may not be unique to Muslims, "perfection" of the religion is.

This is a matter of interpretation, and it certainly is the prerogative of the translators to have chosen the word "perfected" for the Arabic word "akmaltu". For Arabs (and others familiar with the language) however, while the word definitely conveys the meaning of perfection, and wholeness, it is also very often used to mean "completion" as we find in verses: 2:185, 2:196, 2:233, and 16:25 among others.

This same theme has also caused followers of other religions to believe that their religion was complete, not only for the duration it was destined, but for all times. For example we see that for the Christians, the favors of God were also completed on humanity through Jesus:

"And ye are complete in Him [i.e. Jesus] , which is the head of all principality and power"
- The Epistle to the Colossians, Chapter 2

"Epaphras, who is [one] of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God."
- The Epistle to the Colossians, Chapter 4

It is also necessary to remember, that both completeness and perfection are among God's attributes, integral to His Essence (magnified be His name). It would be blasphemous to doubt that any of His actions and doings or favors, would be anything but complete and perfect.

Therefore As it is revealed in Quran, each Age has its Book:

"Apostles truly have we already sent before thee, and wives and offspring have we given them. Yet no apostle had come with miracles unless by the leave of God. To each age its Book." ar-Ra`d 13:38

According to this verse Quran was a Book for its own Age, and is not the last Book.

Now we have to ask ourselves without denying the Reality:
Did the Worldwide Community of Muslims kept its unity and walked according to the Quran?

“Lo! Ye are they, who are called to expend for the Cause of God: and some of you are niggards (stingy) but whoso is niggardly shall be niggard only to his own loss, for God is the rich and ye are the poor: and if ye turn back, he will change you for another people, and they shall not be your like

Muhammad 47:38

Muhammad was asked who were the people He referred to as “another people”, who were to replace the Arabs? One of His famous followers, Salman Farsi, a Persian, was sitting near Him. Muhammad patted the legs of Salman and said: “He and his people” and He continued: “By the True One, in Whose hands is My life, if the Faith of God should be suspended in the Pleiades, surely men from Persia shall reach it.” (This tradition is accepted by Sunnis and Shiites and is included by Nasafi in his book, Vol 4, page 169, as well as by Muhammad Farid Vajdi, in his book, third edition, page 676)

Also Here:

The Life of Imam Abu Hanifah

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Because I believe that God would never send us into this world so that we would live according to our desires and standards.

And I believe there is a purpose to our existence and this life is not everything.

If you're interested, this video answers your question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1qjvyF59c8

The bolded part answered my question. Not because of your reason but the fact that you couldn't imagine a world without god or their not being a religion. IF there was no religion then you couldn't imagine that GOD would do that to us?

What if there was no god? That is still a possibility.

RFForumMember

I have often heard that why would our religion be wrong if we believe in God.

Well let me start by saying that every person has a religion. Even the one who says I don't belong to any religion.

Assume that you don't follow any religion, I will ask you four questions

If somebody came to kill you, do you think it is okay if you killed him? self defense?

Is it okay to have alcohol?

Is it okay to have drugs?

Is it okay to lie for a good reason?

Now I can make a thousand question in the list. The set of answers you provide for these questions is your religion. They form your beliefs by which you live your life.

Now before you give answers to these questions and adopt them in your life, it is your duty to search and see if God already handed you answers to these questions.

And since religions have major differences, there is only one true religion. Just like 1+1=2 ... You only have once right answer. And let's not forget that there are MAJOR difference between religions in the worshiping aspect. Not only in the do and donts.

So its our duty to search for this true religion that God gave us, and I firmly believe that God didn't leave each one of us to live by his standards.

You define religion as a series of answers to questions everyone should have an answer for especially if they are typing on this forum. This is however not the case. Some people will not have an answer to some of these questions and even that aside you are attempting to redefine the definition of religion.

Then you assume god exists and laid out rules for people to follow and it is their duty to try and find those rules which means you would end up with Muslims, Catholics, Mormons, Jews, baptists, Jehovah witnesses, atheists and what have you....

As they all looked for and found information and experiences that fulfilled whatever itch they were trying to scratch.

You have not, IMHO, validated even your own logic for why there is one "right" religion and have in short said essentially nothing. An equivalent set of nonsense could be restated as: Atheism is embraced by everyone because no matter what god you believe in you reject another and this rejection of a god means you don't believe in a god therefore everyone is an atheist.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Is that idea derived from the Quraan ? Or based on what you hear from others ?
Given that the phrase comes from Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) 2:256 that would be an affirmative.

2_256.png
Sahih International
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Muhsin Khan
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

Pickthall
There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

Yusuf Ali
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

Shakir
There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

Dr. Ghali
There is no compulsion in the religion; right-mindedness has already been evidently (distinct) from misguidance. So whoever disbelieves in the Taghut (i.e. false gods, idols, devils and seducers) and believes in Allah, then he has already upheld fast the most binding Grip, with no disjunction (ever); and Allah is Ever-Hearing, Ever-Knowing.

The joke is that there is a great deal of compulsion in religion, especially in Islam, so it is a bit silly for a reportedly divine being to say that there is no compulsion when clearly there is. That said, I do understand the proper context of the phrase, however that doesn't stop all too many Muslims from uttering it out of context as if there is no compulsion of any kind.

In the proper sense, it applies to the acceptance of Islam, in that no one can be forced to accept Islam, although some of Muhammad's wives may beg to differ. It's not like a few of them had much of a choice in the matter.

Anything else you need to know?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Sorry but I have no right to live my life the way I want when God already told me how to live. And by your last statement are you saying don't try to convince me there is a God ?
That is the irony of Abrahamic religions and especially of Islam. Essential to worship five times a day.
You are right. That is the meaning of being a strong atheist. I have considered the question and made my decision. And you will have no better arguments than "Don't you see, Allah rent the moon". That is not going to convince me.

Super-Harvest-Moon.jpg

Last edited:

Sabour

Not convincing. You haven't explained how 49,000 years of mankind were able to learn Mohammad's message.

Even if we go back to Abraham, that's only a tiny fraction of the time that man has lived on earth. So how did God's message get to all those people who didn't have any scripture?

13:38

And We have already sent messengers before you and assigned to them wives anddescendants. And it was not for a messenger to come with a sign except by permission of Allah . For every term is a decree.

So there are many scriptures, not only the ones mentioned in the Quraan. However, they were not preserved because they were meant for that age only. Even the bible we see today is not the Injeel mentioned in the Quraan, because even the Injeel was not preserved.

17:86

And if We willed, We could surely do away with that which We revealed to you. Then you would not find for yourself concerning it an advocate against Us.

However the bible still contains some of the teaching of Jesus peace be up on him that’s why there is part of it which is true. I am sure that you have noticed BIG contradictions in the bible. Somewhere you see the massage to worship God, other places you see things that contradict it and somewhere you begin questioning holiness of God.

17:86 And if We willed, We could surely do away with that which We revealed to you. Then you would not find for yourself concerning it an advocate against Us.

Now I have told you before that there is a difference between prophets and messengers. As only messengers received scriptures. Hadiths say that the number of prophets is around 124000 and number of messengers is 313

Regarding the time before Abrahim, I repeat Quraan doesn’t mention all prophets but it mentions only 25. Out of those, Adam, Idris, Noah, Hud, and Saleh peace be upon them came before Abraham peace be upon him. These prophets lived for a long period.

29:14

And We certainly sent Noah to his people, and he remained among them a thousand years minus fifty years, and the flood seized them while they were wrongdoers.

And may I ask if you accept evolution? If so, it raises some interesting questions. Was Neanderthal human? If he could not read, how did he study God's scriptures?

Go back one million years. There is a creature which looks very much like a man, but it's not a man. Was it also able to learn of God?

As for evolution I don’t believe in it. It is just a theory and there isn’t a scientific proof.

The first miracle of the Quraan is that it was revealed to Muhammad peace be upon him who was illiterate. This is a miracle because the Arabs at that time were excellent people in their language in which they just stand infront of you and come up with 50 lines of poems without preparing. The miracle for those people is in these verses:
2:23 And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful.
17:88 Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants."
Now let us talk about the other miracles.
36:77 Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?
21:30 Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?

78:7 And the mountains as stakes?
25:53 And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.
21:33 And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.
21:30 Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?
39:6 He created you from one soul. Then He made from it its mate, and He produced for you from the grazing livestock eight mates. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, within three darknesses. That is Allah , your Lord; to Him belongs dominion

But I don't follow Islam, so I don't believe all of that. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Jesus never even existed as a man. I think he's a character created by the gospel writers.

I understand that.

I think that the Gospel of John was written by a man who knew nothing of Jesus and who knew even less about God than I know. I think he made up the dialogue which you have quoted and put it into Jesus' mouth.

This makes sense. I can't support my argument on that.

If there really was a Muhammad and if he really believed that he was hearing the voice of God, I'm sorry, but I can only see him as confused.

I think this will explain things better, the first revelation

This is the account, as reported in the Sahih of Bukhari:
Narrated Aisha the mother of the faithful believers: The commencement of the divine inspiration to Allah's apostle was in the form of good dreams which came like bright daylight (i.e. true) and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him.
He used to go in seclusion in the Cave of Hira', where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food likewise again, till suddenly the truth descended upon him while he was in the Cave of Hira'.

The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied 'I do not know how to read'. The Prophet added, 'The angel caught me (forcibly) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, "I do not know how to read". Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read" (or what shall I read?). Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said: "Read, in the name of Your Lord, who created, created man from a clot. Read! And Your Lord is the most bountiful" ... [Bukhari, I, No. 3; VI, No. 478; Muslim I, No. 301.]

96 (1-2)
Recite in the name of your Lord who created –
Created man from a clinging substance.

Dig as deep as suits you.

:D:D:D

Sabour

The bolded part answered my question. Not because of your reason but the fact that you couldn't imagine a world without god or their not being a religion. IF there was no religion then you couldn't imagine that GOD would do that to us?

What if there was no god? That is still a possibility.

For me it is not a possibility. It is the only explanation for my existence.

Sabour

You define religion as a series of answers to questions everyone should have an answer for especially if they are typing on this forum. This is however not the case. Some people will not have an answer to some of these questions and even that aside you are attempting to redefine the definition of religion.

Then you assume god exists and laid out rules for people to follow and it is their duty to try and find those rules which means you would end up with Muslims, Catholics, Mormons, Jews, baptists, Jehovah witnesses, atheists and what have you....

My point was that as atheist religion is atheist. It is not that he doesn't has a religion. I meant that religion is the way you live your life. So maybe I was redefining religion as a system. I didn't do a very good job at it.

As they all looked for and found information and experiences that fulfilled whatever itch they were trying to scratch.

And I was stating my opinion

You have not, IMHO, validated even your own logic for why there is one "right" religion and have in short said essentially nothing. An equivalent set of nonsense could be restated as: Atheism is embraced by everyone because no matter what god you believe in you reject another and this rejection of a god means you don't believe in a god therefore everyone is an atheist.

The problem is that God is one. That is what I believe.

Sabour

Given that the phrase comes from Surat Al-Baqarah 2:256 that would be an affirmative.

The joke is that there is a great deal of compulsion in religion, especially in Islam, so it is a bit silly for a reportedly divine being to say that there is no compulsion when clearly there is. That said, I do understand the proper context of the phrase, however that doesn't stop all too many Muslims from uttering it out of context as if there is no compulsion of any kind.

In the proper sense, it applies to the acceptance of Islam, in that no one can be forced to accept Islam, although some of Muhammad's wives may beg to differ. It's not like a few of them had much of a choice in the matter.

Anything else you need to know?

Yeah, is your problem with Islam or Muslims?

Sabour

That is the irony of Abrahamic religions and especially of Islam. Essential to worship five times a day.
You are right. That is the meaning of being a strong atheist. I have considered the question and made my decision. And you will have no better arguments than "Don't you see, Allah rent the moon". That is not going to convince me.

Super-Harvest-Moon.jpg

No actually that was not my argument.

19:67 Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?

78:6-16
6 Have We not made the earth a resting place?
7 And the mountains as stakes?
8 And We created you in pairs
9 And made your sleep [a means for] rest
10 And made the night as clothing
11 And made the day for livelihood
12 And constructed above you seven strong [heavens]
13 And made [therein] a burning lamp
14 And sent down, from the rain clouds, pouring water
15 That We may bring forth thereby grain and vegetation
16 And gardens of entwined growth.

25:61 Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.

27:88 And you see the mountains, thinking them rigid, while they will pass as the passing of clouds. [It is] the work of Allah , who perfected all things. Indeed, He is Acquainted with that which you do.

67:3[And] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?

32:7 Who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay

16:79 Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

AmbiguousGuy

So there are many scriptures, not only the ones mentioned in the Quraan. However, they were not preserved because they were meant for that age only.
So the scriptures existed -- even though we have no evidence of them existing -- because the Quran says so?

A couple of questions:

1) How were those people able to use those scriptures, considering that none of them could read?

2) Since no one could write, are you saying that thousands of copies of these scriptures just suddenly appeared all over the world -- including the islands of the Pacific -- by magic?

Maybe it is better to study the world through our powers of reason rather than believing that our favorite holy book can give us all the answers.

However the bible still contains some of the teaching of Jesus peace be up on him that’s why there is part of it which is true. I am sure that you have noticed BIG contradictions in the bible.
Sure. Just like the Quran and other such books.

Now I have told you before that there is a difference between prophets and messengers. As only messengers received scriptures. Hadiths say that the number of prophets is around 124000 and number of messengers is 313
I don't believe in magic. I don't believe that God whispers truth into the ears of special men (prophets, messengers) and that these words are then written down for the rest of us.

As for evolution I don’t believe in it. It is just a theory and there isn’t a scientific proof.
Why do all the world's scientists believe in it then? Is it a conspiracy?

The first miracle of the Quraan is that it was revealed to Muhammad peace be upon him who was illiterate.
I don't believe that Muhammad was illiterate. Sorry.

2:23 And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful.17:88 Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants."
Many writings are better than the Quran.

Have you ever read Hamlet?

Now let us talk about the other miracles.
36:77 Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?
I don't understand. What is the miracle?

25:53 And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.
21:33 And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.
39:6 He created you from one soul. Then He made from it its mate, and He produced for you from the grazing livestock eight mates. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, within three darknesses. That is Allah , your Lord; to Him belongs dominion
I'm sorry. I just don't see any miracle. What are you talking about?

The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied 'I do not know how to read'. The Prophet added, 'The angel caught me (forcibly) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, "I do not know how to read". Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read" (or what shall I read?). Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said: "Read, in the name of Your Lord, who created, created man from a clot. Read! And Your Lord is the most bountiful" ... [Bukhari, I, No. 3; VI, No. 478; Muslim I, No. 301.]
Yeah, that's why I don't believe that Muhammad was illiterate. God told him to read and he refused to learn how to read?

If so, doesn't that prove that Muhammad wasn't real a prophet? He refused to obey God, and you still consider him a prophet?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Yeah, is your problem with Islam or Muslims?
Islam. Muslims really can't be blamed for the hopeless theology that they have been handed. What they do with that theology is debatable, but it is a pretty sorry mess from the start.

For example, the suggestion that "there is no compulsion" in religion is highly misleading in that it is a lie. That a lie is perpetrated by a supposedly divine being is problematic. Even dear little Mohammad was compelled by Gabriel, three times, to read/recite. Gabriel wasn't very nice about it either. He forced Mohammad to read/recite in no uncertain terms so that he ran back to Khadija and hid under her skirts the man was so freaked out by the ordeal.

Given that compulsion was used at the birth of Islam makes the suggestion that "there is no compulsion in religion" laughable.

Sabour

So the scriptures existed -- even though we have no evidence of them existing -- because the Quran says so?

Yes. For my argument is that the Quraan is the word of God. Prove that wrong. In Islam we don't know everything about God. We only know what we are in a need to know. Proving the Quraan wrong will turn me into an atheist.

A couple of questions:

1) How were those people able to use those scriptures, considering that none of them could read?

I didn't say that messengers were sent to those who can't read. There is a difference between a prophet and a messenger if you remember

2) Since no one could write, are you saying that thousands of copies of these scriptures just suddenly appeared all over the world -- including the islands of the Pacific -- by magic?

When God sends us prophets and Messengers, he gives them miracles. Otherwise how would we know they are prophets? As for Muhammad peace be upon him, I repeat he received revelation through an angel. And whenever that happened he called someone to write it down.

Maybe it is better to study the world through our powers of reason rather than believing that our favorite holy book can give us all the answers.

Friend, I've used the power of reason.

Sure. Just like the Quran and other such books.

I don't believe in magic. I don't believe that God whispers truth into the ears of special men (prophets, messengers) and that these words are then written down for the rest of us.

Another time, not whispering. The only one that God talked was Moses peace be upon him

Why do all the world's scientists believe in it then? Is it a conspiracy?
Why it is called a theory not a fact?
I don't believe that Muhammad was illiterate. Sorry.

All books agree to that

Many writings are better than the Quran.

Have you ever read Hamlet?

No I didn't. Have you read the Quraan?

I don't understand. What is the miracle?

Was that fact known 1400 years ago ?

made from water every living thing? when did scientists know that

I'm sorry. I just don't see any miracle. What are you talking about?

When scientists knew that mountains were like stakes?

Did we know about the two seas 1400 years ago ?

Orbits discovery?

He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, within three darknesses. Was that known before.

Yeah, that's why I don't believe that Muhammad was illiterate. God told him to read and he refused to learn how to read?

He said I don't know how to read ! Gabriel wasn't teaching him !

If so, doesn't that prove that Muhammad wasn't real a prophet? He refused to obey God, and you still consider him a prophet?

I answered that. He said I don't know how to read. That is the miracle !! And if you refer to all the books about Muhammad peace be upon him, you will see that they all agree that he was illiterate.

Last edited:

Sabour

You should consider revising or deleting this message. I know that English isn't your first language, so I'll tell you that this message looks like a threat of violence.

Is that what you intended?

:no::no::no:
Lol .... I misunderstood my religion I didn't know I should kill people if they didn't believe in Islam. YmirGF just proved to me that I should.