• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is homosexuality a sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who uses the sex is for procreation card is wrong.
procreation is a byproduct of sex, another one is pleasure.
You cant have too much pleasure.

rasor

Anybody who uses the sex is for procreation card is wrong.
procreation is a byproduct of sex, another one is pleasure.
You cant have too much pleasure.

No ,procreation is natures whole reason for
sex.Pleasure is natures teaser to have sex.ie the lolly pop reward.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
No ,procreation is natures whole reason for
sex.Pleasure is natures teaser to have sex.ie the lolly pop reward.

if that were true, speaking from a purely natural point of view, then there is no natural reasons for women to enjoy sex, only men.

in this day and age you have to have sex atall to have children pop your sample in a test tube and hey presto.
In humans sex is for pleasure first and procreation second.
Take a peek at the kama sutra a substantial amount of the sexual positions in that book are in no way related to making babies.
And thanks to the thumb being evolved you dont even need a partner if you dont want to.
And lets face it pleasureing ones self is hardly about procreation is it.
We are animals and of nature that much is true but thanks to our bigger brains we are not just about pre programmed impulses to make babies.
If sex is soley for procreation then that make marriage a waste of time, as its only logical to try and mate with any female that is fertile and receptive.
Spreading the seed etc.
Some religious types might say sex is purely for procreation but when your on the beach or in a club and a nice piece of tail walks by the last thing on my mind is making children.
twenty years of bills for one night of passion doesnt make good economics.
And also if sex is purely for procreation, why do they say the oldest job in the world is prostitution.
Men dont visit prostitutes to make babies.
Its simply for pleasure.

rasor

in this day and age you have to have sex atall to have children pop your sample in a test tube and hey presto.
In humans sex is for pleasure first and procreation second.
Take a peek at the kama sutra a substantial amount of the sexual positions in that book are in no way related to making babies.
And thanks to the thumb being evolved you dont even need a partner if you dont want to.
And lets face it pleasureing ones self is hardly about procreation is it.
We are animals and of nature that much is true but thanks to our bigger brains we are not just about pre programmed impulses to make babies.
If sex is soley for procreation then that make marriage a waste of time, as its only logical to try and mate with any female that is fertile and receptive.
Spreading the seed etc.
Some religious types might say sex is purely for procreation but when your on the beach or in a club and a nice piece of tail walks by the last thing on my mind is making children.
twenty years of bills for one night of passion doesnt make good economics.
And also if sex is purely for procreation, why do they say the oldest job in the world is prostitution.
Men dont visit prostitutes to make babies.
Its simply for pleasure.

I said procreation is "natures" reason for sex. Man has moved away from natures reasons due to his big brain.But if you look at mans less evolved (mentally that is ) animal cousins its obvious what sex is for.

rasor

if that were true, speaking from a purely natural point of view, then there is no natural reasons for women to enjoy sex, only men.

Sorry ,I don't understand this line of reasoning.Aren't Woman the same species as Men ? so won't they share a lot of the same goals and desires evolved over millions of years of evolution?

Nanda

Polyanna
Sorry ,I don't understand this line of reasoning.Aren't Woman the same species as Men ? so won't they share a lot of the same goals and desires evolved over millions of years of evolution?

He's saying that in order to procreate, only the male has to orgasm. If we look at sex as purely procreative, the female orgasm is unimportant.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I said procreation is "natures" reason for sex. Man has moved away from natures reasons due to his big brain.But if you look at mans less evolved (mentally that is ) animal cousins its obvious what sex is for.

What, if Humans moved away from nature because if are "big brains" then way is it that "small brained" animals have shown sign of homosexuality.

rasor

He's saying that in order to procreate, only the male has to orgasm. If we look at sex as purely procreative, the female orgasm is unimportant.

i know what he's saying.I'm saying the female needs the lollypop too.If all she gets out of it is a lump in her belly she's not going to bother with it much,is she ?

rasor

What, if Humans moved away from nature because if are "big brains" then way is it that "small brained" animals have shown sign of homosexuality.

Because homosexuality is mealy "faulty wiring" in the brain.It doesn't require a big brain to be "wired " up wrong.

Callmepaul

Yes, it is obvious what sex is for - it's for pleasure. If it weren't for pleasure most animals wouldn't bother with it at all. The fact that so many of our animal cousins have gay sex should be proof enough that it isn't procreation they are concerned with. It's only humans that find a need to make a morality issue out of it. Animals are fine with it. It's only humans that are homophobic.

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
i know what he's saying.I'm saying the female needs the lollypop too.If all she gets out of it is a lump in her belly she's not going to bother with it much,is she ?
Actually, the human female is the only female species that experiences an orgasm. All other female species just get the "lump."

JayHawes

Surprisingly this discussion is located on the Biblical debate form, yet so many bible who do not see the bible as a source of doctrine use opinion, and self knowledge as a basis for truth here.....I'd like to type once more that this is a biblical debate thread.

Prometheus

Semper Perconctor
Surprisingly this discussion is located on the Biblical debate form, yet so many bible who do not see the bible as a source of doctrine use opinion, and self knowledge as a basis for truth here.....I'd like to type once more that this is a biblical debate thread.

Which includes questioning the words of the Bible itself. It is a Biblical debate forum, but that does not mean anyone who disagrees with the teachings contained within it automatically loses the debate.

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
That could well be a myth. Check out Jane Goodall's studies of chimps.
Chimps, and other primates, are odd. From what I have read, they have more of a "mental" orgasm. It's more of a mental pleasure than both a mental and physical pleasure.

rasor

Yes, it is obvious what sex is for - it's for pleasure. If it weren't for pleasure most animals wouldn't bother with it at all. The fact that so many of our animal cousins have gay sex should be proof enough that it isn't procreation they are concerned with. It's only humans that find a need to make a morality issue out of it. Animals are fine with it. It's only humans that are homophobic.

No. The pleasure is just the lollipop to make man or/and animals bother with it.Evolution doesn't produce things just for pleasure .

JayHawes

Please provide this evidence that so many animals have gay sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.