• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Islam, Christianity and modern Judaism are all apostate religious institutions.

Simplelogic

You and I rarely agree Catch but this time we do. I find no reason to engage a person who only likes the sound of their own voice and is clearly not interested in honest and open discussion. I'm done.
bye…next time bring something to the discussion.

Simplelogic

You don't have the right to tell members to leave just because they disagree with you. The forum welcomes all members regardless of their views.
I didn't tell anyone to leave. I said if they don't like my opinions they can go to another thread. No need to sit around here and whine about how "insensitive" I am. Produce a logical argument. We are in the "debates" section after all.

Simplelogic

I think Metis and Rosends have taught me an important lesson in this thread. No matter how many times people run circles around you, your ears are plugged and you continue to chant the same things.

The threads where you were dissected piece by piece is convincing enough for me. So sure, I don't back down from challenges, but it really seems a waste of time. That said, you're the one making accusations, so why not disprove Christianity for me and we go from there? You're pounding your chest at me, so say something already.
Where do we want to begin.

-The pagan trinity and holidays you keep in the "name of Jesus"?

-The lawless doctrines of Paul?

-Predestination? (also Paul)

-Replacement theology and antisemitism?

Take your pick

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
What is your religion, anyway? You're all over the place.
I don't believe you're in a position of either authority or knowledge to determine what's "all over the place." I've stated twice now that I hold an Mdiv from an accredited seminary and an ordination in a mainstream denomination. That should be enough.

Jesus fulfills the Law of the older Covenants. Jesus establishes the New Covenant with us. That hardly constitutes "all over the place." But whatever floats your boat, I suppose. Everyone but the fringe wacko fundigelicals recognizes such accreditation and ordination.

sojourner

I didn't tell anyone to leave. I said if they don't like my opinions they can go to another thread. No need to sit around here and whine about how "insensitive" I am. Produce a logical argument. We are in the "debates" section after all.
Completely missing the boat in your premise, and watching you chase your tail here, I doubt you're equipped to recognize a "logical argument."

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Is your belief common among Muslims? A while ago, I was talking to a Muslim who was claiming that parts of the Torah were corrupted. When I asked him what parts of Torah did he believe were uncorrupted, he quoted me a single sentence in Deut. that he said remained free from corruption. You saying 70-90% is uncorrupted is far different.
in principale teaching is common , in some details not common .

same question is your belief common among Jews ?

I did not say 70 or 90 % is uncorrupted or corrupted , i am talking about TEACHING .

I meant this :
Believe in one GOD,His angels , He is the only Creator, believe in His messengers and His Books ,accept His destiny bad or good . don't obey Satan

-obey and pray God
-do good deeds to people ,avoid to bad deeds to people
-don't lie ,steal,adutery ...etc

catch22

I don't believe you're in a position of either authority or knowledge to determine what's "all over the place." I've stated twice now that I hold an Mdiv from an accredited seminary and an ordination in a mainstream denomination. That should be enough.

Jesus fulfills the Law of the older Covenants. Jesus establishes the New Covenant with us. That hardly constitutes "all over the place." But whatever floats your boat, I suppose. Everyone but the fringe wacko fundigelicals recognizes such accreditation and ordination.

Why can't you answer the question? What denomination? EDIT: and I haven't read any of that, you alluded in the previous thread you were a religious authority but didn't say how or why.

Sooo... put up or shut up, eh?

sojourner

Why can't you answer the question? What denomination?
It's called "setting good boundaries." It's need-to-know information. You don't need to know. It's a mainstream denomination. That ought to be good enough, because they're all fairly close in the essentials.

catch22

It's called "setting good boundaries." It's need-to-know information. You don't need to know. It's a mainstream denomination. That ought to be good enough, because they're all fairly close in the essentials.

Lol, which website? ;)

No, you've proven they're not even close.

Simplelogic

in principale teaching is common , in some details not common .

same question is your belief common among Jews ?

I did not say 70 or 90 % is uncorrupted or corrupted , i am talking about TEACHING .

I meant this :
Believe in one GOD,His angels , He is the only Creator, believe in His messengers and His Books ,accept His destiny bad or good . don't obey Satan

-obey and pray God
-do good deeds to people ,avoid to bad deeds to people
-don't lie ,steal,adutery ...etc
The Torah prohibits Jews from following any prophet that tells Isreal to follow "other commandments". Your prophet clearly teaches against numerous commandments which all devout Jews believe were given by God Himself. Its illogical for Muslims to say they "believe in the Torah" when they follow Muhammed. Torah is an all or nothing law structure. No man has the right to teach against them and still claim they "follow it".

sojourner

Lol, which website? ;)

No, you've proven they're not even close.
Sorry. No sale. I've set a boundary; you're patently not respecting it. What makes you think I'm going to cave in now???

Again: sorry. I've proven nothing of the sort.