• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why would God send good people to Hell just because they dont believe he exists?

Flat Earth Kyle

As much as opposites are tied together, that is how much fear and hope are tied together.
One is negative and the other positive.

Flat Earth Kyle

thankfully we have a choice in the matter.
We can either be bound by fear, or be freed by hope.
When I say that hope and fear are connected I only say it in a sense that one can not exist with out the other.

waitasec

Veteran Member
thankfully we have a choice in the matter.
We can either be bound by fear, or be freed by hope.
When I say that hope and fear are connected I only say it in a sense that one can not exist with out the other.

if one is not aware of fear how can one know about fear?

Mohamed

warned of us what and why would he want to?
if your god requires to be feared your god is insecure...
that is a flawed human trait, not very impressive if you ask me.

no no,you misunderstand me
sorry for bad english
i mean he gave us warning,why don't we care about that warning?

Mohamed

Why would you if you don't believe in him. Prove that he exists then we'll talk about these "Warnings".

very nice,that's excatly what i meant
it's all about believing in god,not how he treats us
but i'm telling you as a muslim,i claim that god will punish nonbelievers
now you should make serious efforts to find out weather god exists or not
if you meant that i should prove to you that god exists,i can say alot of things but i see that you are challenging me to prove that,no it shouldn't be like that,it should be searching for the truth not challenging somebody,you know it's like if you are challenging me that you can send the ball out,it's very hard then to score a goal by mistake lol

Flat Earth Kyle

Not until it has had some experience and come to grip with reality.
Does God want us to learn what is dangerous and what is not? Yes

snl2240

very nice,that's excatly what i meant
it's all about believing in god,not how he treats us
but i'm telling you as a muslim,i claim that god will punish nonbelievers
now you should make serious efforts to find out weather god exists or not
if you meant that i should prove to you that god exists,i can say alot of things but i see that you are challenging me to prove that,no it shouldn't be like that,it should be searching for the truth not challenging somebody,you know it's like if you are challenging me that you can send the ball out,it's very hard then to score a goal by mistake lol

I can't find proof of any god otherwise, thank you for being so respectful, but if one who believes cannot prove it to me I can safely say that I never will outside seeing the face of this god/goddess or gods/goddesses. So since I don't believe, I am also secure in the feeling that there is no hell, there is no afterlife.

waitasec

Veteran Member
no no,you misunderstand me
sorry for bad english
i mean he gave us warning,why don't we care about that warning?

i still fail to see why there is a warning...it doesn't make sense to me.
i'm more concerned about finding a way for people to get along through tolerance and mutual respect....and as far as i can tell religion is the antithesis of that because it serves to control. people are good without religion, that is undeniable.

Mohamed

I can't find proof of any god otherwise, thank you for being so respectful, but if one who believes cannot prove it to me I can safely say that I never will outside seeing the face of this god/goddess or gods/goddesses. So since I don't believe, I am also secure in the feeling that there is no hell, there is no afterlife.

i didn't say that i can't prove,i just meant that you must be neutral not challenger before discussing this issue

Mohamed

i still fail to see why there is a warning...it doesn't make sense to me.
i'm more concerned about finding a way for people to get along through tolerance and mutual respect....and as far as i can tell religion is the antithesis of that because it serves to control. people are good without religion, that is undeniable.

i don't see that people are good without religion,but let's consider that
wont them die soon,then what?