• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would Jesus Put This On His Car?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
3463_1337201872973793_370162951038462853_n.jpg

Some one posted this on Facebook from a Website called "Service For Christ". Your thoughts?

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
1. Depends on what gun issue we are talking about.
2. Hearts don't need God, physically or otherwise.
3. Depends on the discipline and how harshly it is carried out.
4. Schools aren't for prayer, they are for education.
5. Courts without justice? Who's fault is that..............

Mr. Beebe

Some one posted this on Facebook from a Website called "Service For Christ". Your thoughts?

I can see the religious finally getting in control of the USA, and legislating new laws,,one being the return of prayer to public school. Once prayer is established, I'm sure, that will lead to the Mark of the Beast and it's enforcement.

Deathbydefault

I can see the religious finally getting in control of the USA, and legislating new laws,,one being the return of prayer to public school. Once prayer is established, I'm sure, that will lead to the Mark of the Beast and it's enforcement.

You advocate imposing religious beliefs on children?

[Edit] I don't know why I bothered asking as I am sure you've ignored me.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
3463_1337201872973793_370162951038462853_n.jpg

The only problem I see of those is courts without justice and homes without "healthy" discipline.

Prayer in schools is not a problem. Why impose prayer one someone who doesnt share that way of worship.

God isnt universal. I dont see how people can have no hearts if they have no god. Which god, for that matter?

Guns are a problem when used for unreasonable harm.

Religion should have nothing to do with it.

Deathbydefault

The contrast between reasonable and unreasonable in some of these threads is much too apparent...

Last edited:

tjgillies

As someone who agrees with the idea that the problem is not with guns, this is clear religious whack-ness.
The solution is mental health programs, a justice system which protects people and not wealth as well as poverty controls.

The people who seem to claim that gun violence isn't a gun issue never argue for other logical ways to fix the issue of gun violence.
I think it is a spiritual issue more so than a mental issue. Sure some of the shooters have mental illness but I think the path that took them to the actual act of killing people rather than sitting in their home being ill was a spiritual path. A bad spiritual path.

roger1440

I do stuff
Jesus wouldn't have had a car. He would have rode 2 donkeys into town. Don't ask me how. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

"They brought the donkey and the colt and placed their cloaks on them for Jesus to sit on." (Matthew 21:7)

5960149449_59a3d26e6a_z.jpg

tjgillies

Jesus wouldn't have had a car. He would have rode 2 donkeys into town. Don't ask me how. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

"They brought the donkey and the colt and placed their cloaks on them for Jesus to sit on." (Matthew 21:7)

5960149449_59a3d26e6a_z.jpg
Maybe they just gave him a choice of what ride he wanted?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Every time I hear people wanting prayer back in schools - I think of this cartoon.

Prayer in US schools - means any religion's prayers.

prayer2.jpg

tjgillies

Every time I hear people wanting prayer back in schools - I think of this cartoon.

Prayer in US schools - means any religion's prayers.

prayer2.jpg
My religion believes all religions are part of the same religion. Our temples located all over the world are open to the public and people are encouraged to say prayers in their own religion.

Prayer in school for us would be this comic.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
My religion believes all religions are part of the same religion. Our temples located all over the world are open to the public and people are encouraged to say prayers in their own religion.

Prayer in school for us would be this comic.

So it is OK to you, to have Satanists - for instance - chant/prey in school?