• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writer claims Trump raped her

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Trump already answered all the questions provided to him by special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. He needs only to leave it at that. Nobody in his right mind is going to blame Trump for refusing to further participate in an investigation of him based on a fake dossier report his political adversary's political opposition research team bought and used in an effort to smear Trump.
Honestly, I can't believe that you really believe this.

He answered basically nothing. His answers were written by his lawyers. They wrote that he "didn't remember" or "had no recollection" at least 30 times.
Trump's written responses to Mueller's questions were evidently chock full of 'I don't remember'

Gee, if I were Trump and I were actually innocent, I would have marched in their and answered every single question with a big smile on my face. I wouldn't be trying to obstruct justice every which way and throwing temper tantrums on Twitter every day. You know why? Because that makes a person look guilty of something!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
So you are saying she had sex with him but wouldn't call it rape. If it is not rape, then the implication is that she consented to at least some degree, for if there was 100% no consent, then surely she would see that as rape. Btw, what do you think of the coincidence of her claiming it took place in a Bergdorf dressing room, and the video clip about a old TV series with a sexual crime taking place in a Bergdorf dressing room.... :)
You need to listen to her own account, which I did again yesterday afternoon as it was a topic of discussion on one of the news channels. Look it up, and it might be available YouTube. She said she did not consent.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
It's actually a current TV series. Law & Order SVU's slogan is that their plot lines are "ripped from the headlines." The show is primarily about rape and sexual assault cases. Hardly a surprise then.

Actually, she told some friends about it, at the time.

Friends of E. Jean Carroll go public, confirm she spoke of ’90s Trump sexual assault

There are rarely any witnesses to rape. Again, not very surprising that rapists don't generally rape people in front of a bunch of witnesses.

But are they honest, given the hatred among the left for DJT, I would need to see a thorough investigation first.

In the mean time, it seems she has a fixation about sex in Bergdorf's store.

In Carroll’s 1996 book A Dog in Heat is a Hot Dog and Other Rules to Live By, which is a collection of her columns from 1993 to 1995. she jokes about having sex at the Bergdorf store.

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=zWAuVOJV2ZgC&pg=PA118&lpg=PA118&dq=e.+jean+carroll+Indeed+this+locations+works+better+for+woman+than+the+second+floor+of+Bergdorf's&source=bl&ots=vJGySQcurI&sig=ACfU3U0TKv7TpBh7YhwQlolLxkmiioUCXg&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=e. jean carroll Indeed this locations works better for woman than the second floor of Bergdorf's&f=false

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
But are they honest, given the hatred among the left for DJT, I would need to see a thorough investigation first.

In the mean time, it seems she has a fixation about sex in Bergdorf's store.

In Carroll’s 1996 book A Dog in Heat is a Hot Dog and Other Rules to Live By, which is a collection of her columns from 1993 to 1995. she jokes about having sex at the Bergdorf store.

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=zWAuVOJV2ZgC&pg=PA118&lpg=PA118&dq=e.+jean+carroll+Indeed+this+locations+works+better+for+woman+than+the+second+floor+of+Bergdorf's&source=bl&ots=vJGySQcurI&sig=ACfU3U0TKv7TpBh7YhwQlolLxkmiioUCXg&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=e. jean carroll Indeed this locations works better for woman than the second floor of Bergdorf's&f=false
.....annnnnnd we’re back to the mushroom dick line up. :D

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The interview itself. Listen again. She was describing an attack. Did you do your homework before posting here?
You listen, she said there was no physical ravishing. why do you think CNN cut to a commercial when she said there was no ravishing, Anderson understood that the viewers would, like himself, understood that rape was a violent act while she said that is was sexy. The woman can be rightly considered not quite right in the mental department when you see some her writing. See in my other post about her sexual fantasy in the Bergdorf store written before the alleged event with Trump.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You need to listen to her own account, which I did again yesterday afternoon as it was a topic of discussion on one of the news channels. Look it up, and it might be available YouTube. She said she did not consent.
By this time, she has covered every possibility, she had been raped, but actually it was not rape, she was physically ravished, but there was no physical ravishing, she believes people think of rape as sexy. She has previously written about sexual fantasy at the Bergdorf store before her claimed DJT encounter there. Do you not have any suspicions about the woman's mental state?

Shad

Veteran Member
Honestly, I can't believe that you really believe this.

He answered basically nothing. His answers were written by his lawyers. They wrote that he "didn't remember" or "had no recollection" at least 30 times.
Trump's written responses to Mueller's questions were evidently chock full of 'I don't remember'

Gee, if I were Trump and I were actually innocent, I would have marched in their and answered every single question with a big smile on my face. I wouldn't be trying to obstruct justice every which way and throwing temper tantrums on Twitter every day. You know why? Because that makes a person look guilty of something!

Would you subject yourself to what you saw as a witch hunt with no basis?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You listen, she said there was no physical ravishing. why do you think CNN cut to a commercial when she said there was no ravishing, Anderson understood that the viewers would, like himself, understood that rape was a violent act while she said that is was sexy. The woman can be rightly considered not quite right in the mental department when you see some her writing. See in my other post about her sexual fantasy in the Bergdorf store written before the alleged event with Trump.
Yes, she said that she was not violently raped. You misinterpreted that at best. It does not mean that she was not sexually assaulted and if you read the links that I gave rather than relying on dishonest quote mines you would know that she was attacking people that were not raped. She said "I think that most people think of rape as sexy" and she was explaining how her attack was not sexy at all. She had no fantasies. You are at best misinterpreting your sources as you misinterpreted the video.

Shad

Veteran Member

Just an fyi. Preview links from Google Books vary. For me the pages are restricted but obviously not for you. Perhaps quote the part you want others to see.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Would you subject yourself to what you saw as a witch hunt with no basis?

I would not. But the evidence tells us that it is not a witch hunt. Now does Trump believe himself to be innocent? Yes, Trump appears to be a bit of a psychopath and they can believe in their innocence even when guilty as hell.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Yes, she said that she was not violently raped. You misinterpreted that at best. It does not mean that she was not sexually assaulted and if you read the links that I gave rather than relying on dishonest quote mines you would know that she was attacking people that were not raped. She said "I think that most people think of rape as sexy" and she was explaining how her attack was not sexy at all. She had no fantasies. You are at best misinterpreting your sources as you misinterpreted the video.
No fantasies, so how about the coincidence of writing about sex at the Bergdorf store, and lo, it then happens to her. Look, she has made claims, in time these are going to shown to be either false or perhaps true. As it stands at the moment, I don't see her as credible, you still do, fine, let us see how this develops further, I think the truth one way or the other will become evident.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Just an fyi. Preview links from Google Books vary. For me the pages are restricted but obviously not for you. Perhaps quote the part you want others to see.
Thanks for the heads up Shad.

This excerpt is from Carroll’s 1996 book, A Dog in Heat is a Hot Dog and Other Rules to Live By, which is a collection of her columns from 1993 to 1995, showing she was writing about sex in the Bergdorf store before her claimed encounter with Donald there. How weird is that? :rolleyes:

5929992_513291393_38756370.jpg

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
E. Jean Carrol is a gift that keeps on giving, now the latest metaphor for what happened is that she was shot by DJT, the more she opens her mouth, the more her weirdness is unveiled....tell me that this woman is mentally sound....

Oh while I'm at it, I may as well post this item...

Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll reveals she sexually harassed Roger Ailes by demanding he twirl, flashing her legs on air and saying he was her 'future husband' and a 'pearl of his sex'

Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll reveals she sexually harassed Roger Ailes and praises the CEO | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
E. Jean Carrol is a gift that keeps on giving, now the latest metaphor for what happened is that she was shot by DJT, the more she opens her mouth, the more her weirdness is unveiled....tell me that this woman is mentally sound....

You do not understand metaphor when you hear it?

And an important point was brought up. She did tell colleagues about the attack immediately. Do you know that historically rape is a very under reported crime?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You do not understand metaphor when you hear it?

And an important point was brought up. She did tell colleagues about the attack immediately. Do you know that historically rape is a very under reported crime?

So you actually believe it was not a metaphor, and that she was actually shot with a gun?

And my hope is that the FBI will investigate these three, if they have conspired to concoct this story, and I suspect they have, being all friends and fellow writers and DJT haters with cosy connections to other lefty fellow writers in the fake news TDS afflicted MSM industry, the FBI will crack them wide open.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And my hope is that the FBI will investigate these three, if they have conspired to concoct this story, and I suspect they have, being all friends and fellow writers and DJT haters with cosy connections to other lefty fellow writers in the fake news TDS afflicted MSM industry, the FBI will crack them wide open.
Why do you think that she was not being honest? Trump is far from an innocent when it comes to his relationship with women. He has bragged about barging into changing rooms and seeing beauty contestants naked. He himself used the phrase "Grab them by the *****". That itself is a sexual assault. Yet you do not believe someone that has what is as close to a witness as you can expect to find that supports het claim.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Why do you think that she was not being honest? Trump is far from an innocent when it comes to his relationship with women. He has bragged about barging into changing rooms and seeing beauty contestants naked. He himself used the phrase "Grab them by the *****". That itself is a sexual assault. Yet you do not believe someone that has what is as close to a witness as you can expect to find that supports het claim.
Because she waits until now with an already possibly over a hundred million lefty DJT haters thirsting for his demise, including the swamp and fake news MSM, particularly now that Mueller failed to produce the goods, and to write a book claiming the orange man raped me translates to an instant financial bonanza. Yes, Trump's sex life has not always been proper, but so far as I know, there has never been any proof that he has ever forced himself on, or physically roughed up a woman.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Because she waits until now with an already possibly over a hundred million lefty DJT haters thirsting for his demise, including the swamp and fake news MSM, particularly now that Mueller failed to produce the goods, and to write a book claiming the orange man raped me translates to an instant financial bonanza. Yes, Trump's sex life has not always been proper, but so far as I know, there has never been any proof that he has ever forced himself on, or physically roughed up a woman.
So what? A lot of women do not report rape. Her book coming out may have motivated her to come out with this. That hardly makes her claim less credible.

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
No “ravishing”, he just stuck his dick in her without her consent.