• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writer claims Trump raped her

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
It isn't about the vote but that people can make accusations, do nothing about it then they fade away after the election.
Wow. Are you admitting that false information, such as the Russians pushing fake news, can alter an election????

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wow. Are you admitting that false information, such as the Russians pushing fake news, can alter an election????

Do you think that fake stories have no effect? Some elections are very close and some voters are not that bright. We have Flat Earthers today largely due to the internet. Now they may have been dumb enough to vote for Trump without the push from fake news, but it clearly could have influenced some of them.

Road Warrior

Without a note saying that you did the changes you are in effect claiming that someone said something that they did not That goes against the rules of most forums.
So, bolding quotes is wrong? If so, then I'd rather just avoid answering people who are long winded and not that smart.

I'll happily take my banning and just avoid such people in the future. After all, isn't their ultimate purpose to censor and shut down opposition?

I can easily talk around them without quoting a single post.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I did. What parts did you not understand? Perhaps you need to read more about what here claims are.
I am not talking her previous claims, this is what she actually said live when asked about what happened to her compared to that which Cooper suggested constitutes rape. Did she say she was physically assaulted and raped?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So, bolding quotes is wrong? If so, then I'd rather just avoid answering people who are long winded and not that smart.
Bolding alone needs a note that one has altered a post to be polite. Bodling, coloring and changing font size absolutely demands a notation that the responder did so and should be as bold as his the edited works.

Road Warrior

Bolding alone needs a note that one has altered a post to be polite. Bodling, coloring and changing font size absolutely demands a notation that the responder did so and should be as bold as his the edited works.
Fine. Better to just ignore them and talk around them. Thank you for the advice.

Road Warrior

I am not talking her previous claims, this is what she actually said live when asked about what happened to her compared to that which Cooper suggested constitutes rape. Did she say she was physically assaulted and raped?
Yes on assault, no on rape. Are you denying that Trump had forcible sex with her?

Road Warrior

Russia did little to alter the election.
So why are you worried about "false" sex allegation? The Alt-Right, Nazis, White Supremacists and others elected Trump despite all the sexaul assualt allegations against him. Same for Bill Clinton. Why are you so worried?

Shad

Veteran Member
So why are you worried about "false" sex allegation?

As those are accusations of crimes by citizens against citizens only used to score political points instead of using the justice system.

The Alt-Right, Nazis, White Supremacists and others elected Trump despite all the sexaul assualt allegations against him. Same for Bill Clinton. Why are you so worried?

It makes the political system more of a joke than it already is.

Wandering Monk

So why are you worried about "false" sex allegation? The Alt-Right, Nazis, White Supremacists and others elected Trump despite all the sexaul assualt allegations against him. Same for Bill Clinton. Why are you so worried?

So in your world, 63 million Americans are 'Alt-Right, Nazi, White Supremacists?'

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Yes, she said that she was assaulted. She said that she would not call it rape. And there are different levels of sexual assault. Some people call any sexual assault rape. I do not. She does not. She does claim to have been sexually assaulted. I would not call it rape and she would not call it rape. The fact that it was not "rape" does not make the rest of the charges go away.

Road Warrior

As those are accusations of crimes by citizens against citizens.

It makes the political system more of a joke than it already is.
So? Trump makes all kinds of accusations himself. You accept them as fact, don't you?

Thank you for tacitly admitting you support the groups listed.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Perjury trap?? :smile::tearsofjoy:
It would only be a "trap" (in the loosest sense of the word) because Trump has a major problem with telling the truth. His own lawyers agree with that.

Trump already answered all the questions provided to him by special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. He needs only to leave it at that. Nobody in his right mind is going to blame Trump for refusing to further participate in an investigation of him based on a fake dossier report his political adversary's political opposition research team bought and used in an effort to smear Trump.