• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writer claims Trump raped her

ecco

Veteran Member
Dude, now your not even making sense. Are you okay? What am I missing here?
What you are "missing" is that I did not write anything in Bold red 7 point font and I was wondering why you quoted me as posting "Which, in your humble opinion is what?" in Bold red 7 point font.

In your post #161you twice added color and size to my quoted comments.

I don't shout. I usually only use color to highlight text in copied posts and I always indicate that the emphases are mine. I almost never use anything other than the standard 4 point font size.

So I was wondering why you felt it necessary to alter what I posted.

ecco

Veteran Member
Yep. And that's like, right after demanding the Democrats do something about the problem (that he has made exponentially worse via his sick policies).

Right?? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. If Obama had done like 1/1000th of anything this President has said or done, he would have been absolutely vilified and immediately impeached. Imagine, just imagine one single woman claimed that Obama had raped her. I mean, people lost their **** when Obama wore a tan suit that one time. Now we've got a guy whose administration admits they are treating children like animals on purpose, as a deterrent, and we all just have to shrug our shoulders like that's somehow normal and not at all inhumane and disgusting.

The Evangelicals have completely dropped the ball and sold their souls to Donald Trump, if you ask me. Where is the moral outrage about rape, and about children being treated like something less than human? I mean, if somebody were found to be treating their dog as badly as these kids are being treated, the dog would be taken away from them, for Pete's sake. How on earth do they justify supporting Donald Trump??

The "good" outweighs the "bad". Evangelicals are pleased that Trump and the Republicans put in a couple of Judges who may overturn Roe v Wade and save the lives of millions of unborn children.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The "good" outweighs the "bad". Evangelicals are pleased that Trump and the Republicans put in a couple of Judges who may overturn Roe v Wade and save the lives of millions of unborn children.
While thousands of children languish in disgusting unsanitary conditions in these camps all across the country, after being separated from their parents. Pro-life, indeed. :rolleyes:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What you are "missing" is that I did not write anything in Bold red 7 point font and I was wondering why you quoted me as posting "Which, in your humble opinion is what?" in Bold red 7 point font.

I don't shout. I usually only use color to highlight text in copied posts and I always indicate that the emphases are mine. I almost never use anything other than the standard 4 point font size.

At the very least when one does so they need to include a note acknowledging their actions.

By the way have you read the RationalWiki article on Green Ink:

Green ink - RationalWiki

"Green ink is a British journalistic term for the frothing of lunatics. "

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..

You seem upset. That's okay. Many people here are more emotional than logical. I bold or color specific sentences to highlight the point I'm addressing. Some people have post 3 or more various points in a single post. I don't do text walls so I'll only address a single point; the pointed bolded/colored.

That said, since you are upset by this as noted in your odd post below, I'll refrain from replying to your posts.
I wrote...
Which, in your humble opinion is what?

I did not write...
Which, in your humble opinion is what?

When you "quoted" my question, why did you find it necessary to so drastically alter it?

ecco

Veteran Member
You seem upset. That's okay. Many people here are more emotional than logical. I bold or color specific sentences to highlight the point I'm addressing. Some people have post 3 or more various points in a single post. I don't do text walls so I'll only address a single point; the pointed bolded/colored.

That said, since you are upset by this as noted in your odd post below, I'll refrain from replying to your posts.
I don't really care if you need to shout in 7 point bold red. I got annoyed when you made it look like I shouted in 7 point bold red.

Wandering Monk

What would be the offense?

Forum Rules: RF Rules

3. Trolling and Bullying

2) Defamation, slander, or misrepresentation of a member's beliefs/arguments, or that of a particular group, culture, or religion. This includes altering the words of another member to change their meaning when using the quote feature.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Then you didn't hear what she said, which was that Trump sexually assaulted her but that she wouldn't go as far as to call it "rape". I listened to her interview.

Again, I don't know what did or did not happen, neither do the Trump supporters know what did or did not happen, and yet some just will defend him and fabricate excuses for him.
So you are saying she had sex with him but wouldn't call it rape. If it is not rape, then the implication is that she consented to at least some degree, for if there was 100% no consent, then surely she would see that as rape. Btw, what do you think of the coincidence of her claiming it took place in a Bergdorf dressing room, and the video clip about a old TV series with a sexual crime taking place in a Bergdorf dressing room.... :)

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I don't care how you took her words. A penis penetrating a vagina is a sexual event.
Pushing someone up against a wall so that they can't escape, is a violent, physical event.
She said there was no physical assault, and based on what Metis says, she does not think the event reached the level to call it rape.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
She said there was no physical assault, and based on what Metis says, she does not think the event reached the level to call it rape.

No, she did not say that there was not any physical assault in that short quote mine that you presented. It was not only a physical assault. It was a sexual one as well.

Tell my, would you object if some huge gay dude pinned you against the wall and stuck his thumb up your rear end? Would you call that an assault? Would you claim that there was no sexual aspect to it even if you did not have sex with him?

Shad

Veteran Member
Do you really think the Alt-Right is going to change their vote because Trump grabbed himself more vagina? Do you really think that's news to them?

It isn't about the vote but that people can make accusations, do nothing about it then they fade away after the election.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No, she did not say that there was not any physical assault in that short quote mine that you presented. It was not only a physical assault. It was a sexual one as well.

Tell my, would you object if some huge gay dude pinned you against the wall and stuck his thumb up your rear end? Would you call that an assault? Would you claim that there was no sexual aspect to it even if you did not have sex with him?
Listen closely....

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
Forum Rules: RF Rules

3. Trolling and Bullying

2) Defamation, slander, or misrepresentation of a member's beliefs/arguments, or that of a particular group, culture, or religion. This includes altering the words of another member to change their meaning when using the quote feature.
Please cite exactly where I did as you are accusing.