• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writer claims Trump raped her

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
So what? A lot of women do not report rape. Her book coming out may have motivated her to come out with this. That hardly makes her claim less credible.
So we shall see, this story has only just began and she is already starting to look fragile, she won't be able to hold up...watch!

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
LOL. Do you really think your veiled threats of being sued by Trump scare me? Dude, you don’t get it, I’d love to be sued by Trump. That means I can confront my accuser and get him on the stand....under oath.
This is bordering on paranoia, I have not issued any veiled threats for you to be sued by Trump, think about it, if Trump were to sue every citizen who made malicious claims about him, he would be suing a hundred millions lefties, the courts system would melt down. In addition, it seems you want to be seen as a victim of your boogyman DJT , and get you name in your local newspaper, not going to happen, relax and enjoy the Trump presidency for another five and a half years.

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
This is bordering on paranoia, I have not issued any veiled threats for you to be sued by Trump.....
Then what did you mean by this statement?
Malicious slander....about as credible as the Trump Russia collusion treacherous slander , but in this case I don't think it will take more than 2 years to show it is false.
Are you now backpedaling and claiming that people can’t be sued for “malicious slander”?

Sooooo....shall we get back to Trump’s history of sexual misconduct or do you want to keep derailing the conversation to little ol’ me?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Tell me, why do you believe Trump? Why do you think that he has any credibility at all?
He is many things, but I don't think he is a rapist and physical abuser, none of his actual beyond dispute female relationships, such as his wife and ex-wives, etc., have ever said a bad word about him in this regard so far as I know, nor have there been anyone in family circles come out as a witness in this regard. Most abuse of women generally occurs in a family environment sfaik, and offenders are generally serial in this regard.

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Then what did you mean by this statement?
Are you now backpedaling and claiming that people can’t be sued for “malicious slander”?

Sooooo....shall we get back to Trump’s history of sexual misconduct or do you want to keep derailing the conversation to little ol’ me?
But of course people can be sued for malicious slander, but I never suggested that for anyone including E. Carrol herself, though I can't speak for others. So do understand, I don't wish anything but a good, happy and healthy life for you, a disagreement about DJT on the internet is not a thing that I take seriously, and it can be instructive and entertaining, but at the end of the day, I just accept the reality, either way it goes.

Road Warrior

He is many things, but I don't think he is a rapist and physical abuser, none of his actual beyond dispute female relationships, such as his wife and ex-wives, etc., have ever said a bad word about him in this regard so far as I know, nor have there been anyone in family circles come out as a witness in this regard. Most abuse of women generally occurs in a family environment sfaik, and offenders are generally serial in this regard.
Ummmm.....not true.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Road Warrior

But of course people can be sued for malicious slander, but I never suggested that for anyone including E. Carrol herself, though I can't speak for others. So do understand, I don't wish anything but a good, happy and healthy life for you, a disagreement about DJT on the internet is not a thing that I take seriously, and it can be instructive and entertaining, but at the end of the day, I just accept the reality, either way it goes.
Thanks for the confession.

Thanks too for the good wishes. I respectfully suggest you give those good wishes to the women who have been accosted by Donald J. Trump.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Ummmm.....not true.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Wikileaks is worthless, it is as fake as the rest of the MSM when it comes to political issues, and DJT is their nightmare.

At least they included this....."Years later, Ivana said that she and Donald "are the best of friends".[1] In a July 2015 campaign endorsement, Ivana said: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wikileaks is worthless, it is as fake as the rest of the MSM when it comes to political issues, and DJT is their nightmare.

At least they included this....."Years later, Ivana said that she and Donald "are the best of friends".[1] In a July 2015 campaign endorsement, Ivana said: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."
Major fail! Wikipedia is not Wikileaks. As far as reliability goes Wikipedia is fairly reliable,there are several studies that support that. And you forgot, he paid off his ex. One thing that such payments have as a condition is that the person has to deny past claims.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Thanks for the confession.

Thanks too for the good wishes. I respectfully suggest you give those good wishes to the women who have been accosted by Donald J. Trump.
What confession are you talking about, I have no idea?

I actually do wish everyone the same as I wish for you, I don't like to see a single soul suffer, and never wish harm to anyone. Karma works equally fair for everyone from my experience.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Major fail! Wikipedia is not Wikileaks. As far as reliability goes Wikipedia is fairly reliable,there are several studies that support that. And you forgot, he paid off his ex. One thing that such payments have as a condition is that the person has to deny past claims.
Haha...that was a major fail, my mind not quite on the job. Re Wikipedia, fwiw I take an interest in Climate Change and found Wiki was so biased for AGW that it was worthless as a source.....Uncovered: Wikipedia’s Leftist Ties and Its Censorship of the Facts. https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/news/uncovered-wikipedias-leftist-ties-and-its-censorship-of-the-facts

But pleeese, do not go off topic on climate change, I know it's another lefty favorite.

Road Warrior

Ahh, the old “it’s fake news so it doesn’t count because I disagree with it” excuse.

A quick search proves you’ve used it in the past:

Side note, the best way to use Wikipedia is to review the references. If there are several reputable ones, as in my link there was, then it’s a good starting point for review. The bottom line here is that you completely believe that Trump is a paragon of truth, fidelity and integrity. Even recent history has proved Trump is none of those things much less over 20 years ago.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Do you not have any suspicions about the woman's mental state?
As I have repeatedly stated, I do not know what actually happened, so I am not the one jumping to conclusions. Two of her friends have publicly stated that she told them what happened right after the supposed incident, so at least she has this going for her.

Also, if you're using her supposed mental state against her, why aren't you using Trump's mental state against him? Double-standard much?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But pleeese, do not go off topic on climate change, I know it's another lefty favorite.
No, it's an actual science "favorite". But it seems that you think that right-wing politicians know so much more about climate science than those who actually do the research.