• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yemeni child bride dies after internal bleeding on marriage night

outhouse

Atheistically
i have aready confirmed what i had said with scientific references,so if you want to call those scientific institutes as ignorant garbage because they don't agree with your level of knowledge,then you are free to call them BS if you wish.

Stop that ignorant garbage.

It is not a credible site and I question your english skills.

It states a child STARTS to go into puberty between 8 and 16 to make the transformation. :facepalm: it doesnt say she is finished at that age.

Stop defending this primitive behaviour

farouk

Peace
Very Interesting....start reading.
In traditional societies, the age of consent for a sexual union is and was a matter for the family to decide, or a tribal custom. In most cases, this coincided with signs of puberty, menstruation for a woman and pubic hair for a man.

Ancient Rome, it was very common for girls to marry and have children shortly after the onset of puberty.

The first recorded age-of-consent law dates to 1275, in England, as part of the rape law, a statute, Westminster 1, made it a misdemeanor to "ravish" a "maiden within age," whether with or without her consent. The phrase "within age" was interpreted by jurist Sir Edward Coke as meaning the age of marriage, which at the time was 12 years of age,

The American colonies followed the English tradition, and the law was more of a guide. For example, Mary Hathaway (Virginia, 1689) was only 9 when she was married to William Williams. Sir Edward Coke (England, 17th century) "made it clear that the marriage of girls under 12 was normal, and the age at which a girl who was a wife was eligible for a dower from her husband's estate was 9 even though her husband be only four years old

Read here ....
Age of consent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did some idiot call it immoral to marry at an early age or maybe times have changed.Yes we live in modern times the definition of words has changed.Its a new ball game.To marry at an early age is immoral but homosexuality is now moral.

Peace and God help us all.
Farouk

Last edited by a moderator:

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Peace
In traditional societies, the age of consent for a sexual union is and was a matter for the family to decide, or a tribal custom. In most cases, this coincided with signs of puberty, menstruation for a woman and pubic hair for a man.

Ancient Rome, it was very common for girls to marry and have children shortly after the onset of puberty.

The first recorded age-of-consent law dates to 1275, in England, as part of the rape law, a statute, Westminster 1, made it a misdemeanor to "ravish" a "maiden within age," whether with or without her consent. The phrase "within age" was interpreted by jurist Sir Edward Coke as meaning the age of marriage, which at the time was 12 years of age,

The American colonies followed the English tradition, and the law was more of a guide. For example, Mary Hathaway (Virginia, 1689) was only 9 when she was married to William Williams. Sir Edward Coke (England, 17th century) "made it clear that the marriage of girls under 12 was normal, and the age at which a girl who was a wife was eligible for a dower from her husband's estate was 9 even though her husband be only four years old

Read here ....

Did some idiot call it immoral to marry at an early age or maybe times have changed.Yes we live in modern times the definition of words has changed.Its a new ball game.To marry at an early age is immoral but homosexuality is now moral.You have definately lost your way.The West is gone to the dogs.Prepare for Gods wrath.

Farouk

Are you going to use old customs in different cultures to justify child marriage at this day and age?

I suggest you start reading about pederasty. :) :)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Did some idiot call it immoral to marry at an early age or maybe times have changed.

Times have indeed changed. Slavery is no longer accepted, nor is marriage of children.

Yes we live in modern times the definition of words has changed.Its a new ball game.To marry at an early age is immoral but homosexuality is now moral.

Precisely! :)

You have definately lost your way.The West is gone to the dogs.Prepare for Gods wrath.

Do you honestly expect God to disaprove of homosexuality all the while approving of ten years old girls having sexual relations with their supposed husbands?

I would never take such a bet, even if I believed in God.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Stop that ignorant garbage.

It is not a credible site and I question your english skills.

It states a child STARTS to go into puberty between 8 and 16 to make the transformation. :facepalm: it doesnt say she is finished at that age.

Stop defending this primitive behaviour

First you are saying it isn't a credible site then you explained that it says the child starts to make transformation,so you are accepting what the site says.:shrug:

Regarding my english skills,i can see that you did understand what i had said hence you are replying with anger.

Now you are saying it doesn't finish but starts between 8-16,so enlighten us and let us know at what age it finishs so the child becomes a whole woman.

Kerr

Peace

Read here ....

Did some idiot call it immoral to marry at an early age or maybe times have changed.Yes we live in modern times the definition of words has changed.Its a new ball game.To marry at an early age is immoral but homosexuality is now moral.You have definately lost your way.The West is gone to the dogs.Prepare for Gods wrath.

Farouk
What our cultures has been like in the passed is not a good indication of how they should be now or in the future.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
First you are saying it isn't a credible site then you explained that it says the child starts to make transformation,so you are accepting what the site says.:shrug:

Regarding my english skills,i can see that you did understand what i had said hence you are replying with anger.

Now you are saying it doesn't finish but starts between 8-16,so enlighten us and let us know at what age it finishs so the child becomes a whole woman.

That's what your source says.

He is questioning your english skills because you didn't comprehend what the site actually says.

farouk

What our cultures has been like in the passed is not a good indication of how they should be now or in the future.

Peace
Your fore-fathers were wrong.They were pedophile's.Their behaviour was immoral and now we have changed and become moral via homosexuality.
Is that correct.
Peace
Farouk

Koldo

Outstanding Member

"On average, girls begin puberty at ages 10–11; boys at ages 11–12. Girls usually complete puberty by ages 15–17, while boys usually complete puberty by ages 16–17."

- Source

FranklinMichaelV.3

Peace
Your fore-fathers were wrong.They were pedophile's.Their behaviour was immoral and now we have changed and become moral via homosexuality.
Is that correct.
Peace
Farouk

As long as there is the ability to give consent it would be fine. If a man laid with a man who could not give consent, or a woman laid with a woman who could not give consent it would be immoral and they would be charged with rape.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Peace
Is that correct.
Peace
Farouk

I don't know about the American forefathers' hypothetical pedophily.

Many of them were slave-owners, though.

Levite

Higher and Higher
Peace

Read here ....

Farouk

What people did in regard to their sexuality and marriages two thousand or a thousand years ago, or even four hundred years ago, is no justification for how to behave today. Knowledge, which includes ethics, is not static: we evolve, we grow, we learn, and hopefully improve ourselves.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with whether or not it is moral to force children to consent to marriage, or to rape them afterward. The fact that centuries ago, people were brutal enough to compel children to do such things, or that men were brutal enough not to care what damage might occur as long as there was a convenient hole for them to fill, is simply no justification for their behavior or for ours. They, at least, appear not to have had the sense to know better. We, however, do, and should act accordingly.

And as for homosexuality, even if I believed it were immoral-- which I do not-- it would at least generally be an act between consenting adults, who might be supposed to be capable of reasonably deciding for themselves how they wished to express their sexuality with one another. Homosexual rape is no better or more more than heterosexual rape, though, and child molestation is just rape by another name, whether one dresses it up as marriage or not.

If you legitimately believe your actions to be moral, then yes, God help us all.

It's things like trying to justify pederasty that kind of make me regret that I, like most Jews, don't believe in a Hell.

outhouse

Atheistically

At 18 years of age.

Quit calling little girls women.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
As long as there is the ability to give consent it would be fine. If a man laid with a man who could not give consent, or a woman laid with a woman who could not give consent it would be immoral and they would be charged with rape.

Not just that they would be charged with rape....they should be charged with rape. Farouk's posts are getting quite tiresome. I don't know if whether he is simply trolling or not - but, his justifications have thoroughly been debunked, debunked, and debunked.

outhouse

Atheistically
Did some idiot call it immoral to marry at an early age or maybe times have changed.

No I did. And im civilized, not a idiot.

We are talking about people living in a civilized world who dont rape children because primitive cultural customs say its ok to be a pedophile.

Last edited:

FranklinMichaelV.3

मैत्रावरुणिः;3500211 said:
Not just that they would be charged with rape....they should be charged with rape. Farouk's posts are getting quite tiresome. I don't know if whether he is simply trolling or not - but, his justifications have thoroughly been debunked, debunked, and debunked.

Well in a world where people think that the start of puberty makes a girl a woman...I'm not keen to say people should od anything...smh.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Peace
Is that correct.
Peace
Farouk

I will be the first to say that many things people did in the past were horrible and no doubt many things we do today will be looked down upon by future people... That is called progress and growing. It's called learning from past mistakes.

I don't see how homosexuality is relevant to the topic.

The topic is that a child was married off to an adult and DIED because he was a horny jerk and he killed her with his stick. Now the lesson to take from this is that children aren't fit to have sex, puberty or not.

This isn't a case of the "evil" west "perverting" the world. It is science, it is common sense, it is human rights and ethics. Little girls should in school. They should be playing with dolls (or whatever toys they like) not grown man's parts.

Kerr

Peace
Is that correct.
Peace
Farouk
Actually I think my forefathers where pretty immoral, depending on how far back in time you go.