• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You know What pisses me off about race and religion

Faybull

Wubbish!
gin soaked......... soon
Limey...................... and proud!
1-ball........................ not yet.......... I've still got two tonite!!
security guards.......... very good at maths...... they know to the penny what their wages will be...

Now consider the odds properly.
Female = circa 450 potential births
Male = billions of sperms.
Multiply together = 450 x billion x circa billion = don't get too excited for a win.
was that a rant about the pinkerton men? or about men sperm-n-women?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Yeah..... friggin' circa!
Good ol' wikithingy:
Circa (from Latin, meaning "around, about"), usually abbreviated c., ca or ca. (also circ. or cca.), means "approximately"

..... and you thought it could only be used with dates. (that's not sticky things you eat, or trysts in the woods with girls..... that's time zones).

so...... Circa 450 female cycles. (that's not bicycles, but menstrual periods)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah..... friggin' circa!
Good ol' wikithingy:
Circa (from Latin, meaning "around, about"), usually abbreviated c., ca or ca. (also circ. or cca.), means "approximately"

..... and you thought it could only be used with dates. (that's not sticky things you eat, or trysts in the woods with girls..... that's time zones).

so...... Circa 450 female cycles. (that's not bicycles, but menstrual periods)
It's like your some kind of feral human....abandoned at birth....raised by wolves....(or badgers).....learned English by reading a dictionary, without ever hearing common usage.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
It's like your some kind of feral human....abandoned at birth....raised by wolves....(or badgers).....learned English by reading a dictionary, without ever hearing common usage.
.......... without ever hearing common usage?
I weren't allowed anywhere common....... brung up proper......
I got learned me words proper, like.......

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Dude, you like what you like so not here to judge. Seen enough judges in my life. I'm not here as anyone's judge or exucurtioner.

I think that is part of the problem. People claiming a race at all. We are all mixed anyway. Love people, not everything they do.
Yes, that's more or less what I was getting at.

Jumi

I've never seen anything that much different from any of my African friends than I have with European friends. The biggest difference between culture of countries or religions, much like there is between European countries. Having same interests, like being a musician or collector, makes you closer than race will. Unless you want to create artificial barriers...

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Interesting read. Thanks for sharing.
This happens, too:

1305617110390_1305617110390_r.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know of any large religions that favor one race over another. Usually when religious people do its a fad that lasts for a few centuries or so and then its over. Its only the evil left-wing media that tries to represent otherwise!

Unibeauty

I don't know of any large religions that favor one race over another. Usually when religious people do its a fad that lasts for a few centuries or so and then its over. Its only the evil left-wing media that tries to represent otherwise!
From what I know. People are judge mental of others just by what religion you are and judge you worse if you say none.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Since they're not identical twins, they're no more remarkable than siblings years apart in age.
The point is that they come from the same parents and shows what a grab bag phenotypes are and what a joke our ideas about racial identity are. As a mixed person, myself, I can relate to it because I've gone through the whole questioning of my racial identity, too.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I remember a story years ago about a neo-Nazi couple that had a black baby and got kicked out of the movement for it. :D Apparently one of had a distant black ancestor.