• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your position about Islam

mahasn ebn sawresho

My friend
You believe that Christianity is the similarity of Islam
In its belief in fighting
I show you the contrary
And I give you proof of Europe also
That Christianity is the religion of peace and love
And Islam is different than

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
My friend
You believe that Christianity is the similarity of Islam
In its belief in fighting
I show you the contrary
And I give you proof of Europe also
That Christianity is the religion of peace and love
And Islam is different than

You're a Christian so of course you're going to tend to think that Christianity is a religion of "peace and love". You have blinders on. Christians almost never admit the nastiness of their own religion, or they play the No True Scotsman fallacy. Ironically, Muslims do the same.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I will give you a brief explanation about the history of political Europe
The Roma woman world
The Romans have been fighting and control of Rukh
When Christianity spread ابتداءت
It was a peaceful movement
Religion believes in peace
Therefore rejected Rome this religion
Or was the Roman emperors Nero and that aztahd Christians
Christians were out of power
But the reign of Constantine
The ruler of the eastern part of the Empire
Converted to Christianity
Through his marriage to Helena
The Eastern Christianity of Aishwarya

And then became Governor of Rome after the death of his exhibitions
Women here was the beginning of Christianity in Europe starting
And by the spirit of tolerance
In Christianity
Rome lost her kingdoms in the East
And its influence
By control of Church power
It was the Pope who became Governor in Europe
He was an influential
But with the return of nationalism to alaorbiim
The Islamic invasion to Spain key risk to Europe
The church adopted a policy of double defense
But you can't justify
Any of the wars
Here he got divergence between European national waltakohat Church
This was the last official document where the Lateran obtained authority from the Church
And then he returned the European extension
As a powerful force
They expelled the church authority
And I left for Church spiritual leadership only
And the conflict that occurred in the first and second world war
Is a national struggle
By Anglo Saxon leadership and snatch back the historical origin
In the Germanic and Roman
And is one of the most important elements of Nazi ideology talk
That's who I write now is through I can remember information only

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I will give you a brief explanation about the history of political Europe
The Roma woman world
The Romans have been fighting and control of Rukh
When Christianity spread ابتداءت
It was a peaceful movement
Religion believes in peace
Therefore rejected Rome this religion
Or was the Roman emperors Nero and that aztahd Christians
Christians were out of power
But the reign of Constantine
The ruler of the eastern part of the Empire
Converted to Christianity
Through his marriage to Helena
The Eastern Christianity of Aishwarya

And then became Governor of Rome after the death of his exhibitions
Women here was the beginning of Christianity in Europe starting
And by the spirit of tolerance
In Christianity
Rome lost her kingdoms in the East
And its influence
By control of Church power
It was the Pope who became Governor in Europe
He was an influential
But with the return of nationalism to alaorbiim
The Islamic invasion to Spain key risk to Europe
The church adopted a policy of double defense
But you can't justify
Any of the wars
Here he got divergence between European national waltakohat Church
This was the last official document where the Lateran obtained authority from the Church
And then he returned the European extension
As a powerful force
They expelled the church authority
And I left for Church spiritual leadership only
And the conflict that occurred in the first and second world war
Is a national struggle
By Anglo Saxon leadership and snatch back the historical origin
In the Germanic and Roman
And is one of the most important elements of Nazi ideology talk
That's who I write now is through I can remember information only

Stop being arrogant. I don't need any history lessons from you.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yes I am a Christian
I can prove that Christianity is a religion of peace and love from written texts
And I could prove that Islam is not of written texts
And I could see the Nazi ideology
When I read the book Mein Kampf
The tatbh Hitler
And I could see the Communist thought when I know the teachings of Lenin and Marx
Do you offer me five texts from the Bible where proof that Christianity is not a religion of peace and love
And I will give you
The texts show that Islam is not a religion of peace
It is enough that the word fight killer came in the Qur'an only 96

mahasn ebn sawresho

No my friend I'm not arrogant I am on Earth
I will not have the minimum of something only my clothes
And don't ask you to believe in what I believe
But I just tell you
Not equal between the offender and the victim
Between the terrorist and peaceful
Islam has made crime history us because we believe in Christ
And also would do that with you in Europe
If you do not declare your wakefulness
Fast

mahasn ebn sawresho

I believe in idolatry and pagan Rome and loved like Ishtar and loved the Temple of Solomon
More than love to do you know why
Because the pagan Rome was carrying art
And culture and knowledge
And Ishtar was the goddess of beauty in my
And the Temple of Solomon was a key trade in the world
And the name Yahweh
But in Islam laahab spirit of hatred
Even art rejected by Islam
Do you know that Orthodox Islam reject arts
And refuses to sing
And refuse to dance
Refuse and refuse

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
If people only had the Bible or the Quran with which to produce two religions. And they knew nothing beforehand and nothing of existing religious beliefs,.
would they be able to formulate religions that had the same characteristics, social and religious beliefs, civil laws, and relationships that we see in the various christ Churches and sects of Islam today?
I would suggest that Both Christianity and Islam depend on far more than their respective Religious texts.
And in fact depend more on historical interpretation, understandings and disagreements of scholars and attitudes of nations.

Last edited:

mahasn ebn sawresho

If people only had the Bible or the Quran with which to produce two religions. And they knew nothing beforehand and nothing of existing religious beliefs,.
would they be able to formulate religions that had the same characteristics, social and religious beliefs, civil laws, and relationships that we see in the various christ Churches and sects of Islam today?
I would suggest that Both Christianity and Islam depend on far more than their respective Religious texts.
And in fact depend more on historical interpretation, understandings and disagreements of scholars and attitudes of nations.
Christianity differs from Islam
The hostility to Christianity, Islam and the hostility to humanity is Islam
You will not be able to combine them
Muhammad a man of the desert
He wants to force the world to accept his teachings which are contrary to the simplest minds
Islam is a colonial idea and idea behind fascism
While the Christian precepts of humane
And spiritual teachings

Gnostic Seeker

Spiritual
My position on Islam is that it contains some truth, just like all religions. The Quran has some nice mystical insight, depending on how you read it I suppose. I think parts of the Quran as well as various Islamic traditions have obvious Gnostic origins, but that's neither here or there.

I have no questions really, concerning the OP's second question- but thank you. :)

I think Islam gets it wrong in focusing on rules and sin, as well as assigning human attributes like anger to God.

mahasn ebn sawresho

My position on Islam is that it contains some truth, just like all religions. The Quran has some nice mystical insight, depending on how you read it I suppose. I think parts of the Quran as well as various Islamic traditions have obvious Gnostic origins, but that's neither here or there.

I have no questions really, concerning the OP's second question- but thank you. :)

I think Islam gets it wrong in focusing on rules and sin, as well as assigning human attributes like anger to God.
The only truth in Islam is terrorism
Intellectual
And physical terrorism
It also owns other facts
For example
God in Islam is Foxy
God in Islam is forgotten
And that God in Islam
Married Zainab Mohammed bamut jahsh
Truth in Islam
Is Heaven
If you go to heaven
You will have daily nymphs with acres exercise with sex
There are other facts in Islam

Reactions: MD

Harikrish

Child brides are increasing popular with Muslim men.

muslim-child-brides-tn.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Child brides are increasing popular with Muslim men.

muslim-child-brides-tn.jpg

We have a picture with no attribution and a claim. But where did that picture come from and what is the story behind it. As far as I can see, that "increasingly popular" is false. And this is one area where the horrific practice needs honesty about where it's occurring, why it's occurring and concerted action to stop this child abuse.

I went looking and found a site with that picture, again with no attribution about where it come from. But the story associated with it is something else.

8 Year-Old Muslim Child Bride Dies Of Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night With 40-Year-Old Husband « Pat Dollard

The key part of that story for me is:
Yemen’s gripping poverty plays a role in hindering efforts to stamp out the practice, as poor families find themselves unable to say no to ‘bride-prices’ that can be hundreds of dollars for their daughters.

More than a quarter of Yemen’s females marry before age 15, according to a report in 2010 by the Social Affairs Ministry.

Tribal custom also plays a role, including the belief that a young bride can be shaped into an obedient wife, bear more children and be kept away from temptation
And it's interesting to see where else such ideas have currency:

Child bride Courtney Stodden, who married actor Doug Hutchinson when he was 51 and she was 16, says “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson’s comments recommending marrying girls before they are the age of legal consent were way off base.

"I don't agree with Mr. Robertson,” Stodden told FOX411. “I think people should marry who they love, and not marry based on age."

Robertson can be heard in a 2009 video, which surfaced in December, telling a crowd it’s a good idea to marry girls when they are young.

Really young.

“You got to marry these girls when they are 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks,” he says.
Courtney Stodden: 'I don't agree' with Phil Robertson's child-bride comments | Fox News

I don't see any difference between the Yemeni practice and Robertson's comments except for where they live. Even if someone wants to claim it's a joke, it's a very, very, very sick joke that says quite a bit about the one making that awful "joke".

While I'm at it look at the map of where most child brides live from Shocking story of Malawian child bride forced into marriage with a feckless alcoholic | Daily Mail Online

article-2543166-1ADA2EBA00000578-585_634x386.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I also want to say that the Muslim practice and theology about marrying young children is one I very much disagree with. I don't care what theology says when it comes to the welfare of children. So I'm not arguing that Muslim theology is acceptable nor the practice OK. But I am arguing that we need to pay attention to everywhere it's occurring and work to stop it.

There are many too many Muslims and clerics who believe there's nothing wrong with it but there are also voices who condemn it and those voices we should support:

Combatting Child Marriage in Saudi Arabia
The “young age” of Prophet Muhammed’s wife Aisha is often cited as justification for child marriage. Researchers have, however, found this to be a myth, based on centuries-old orientalist literature that aimed to discredit Islam. Scholarly research has concluded that Aisha was actually 20 years old (thus a legal adult) when she wed the Prophet.

In reality, the Quran gives women a number of marital rights, including a clear prohibition against forced marriages and the right to be treated with kindness: “O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness…live with them on a footing of kindness and equity.” (Quran 4:19).

For these reasons, the government and clerical establishment deserve some responsibility for the persisting issue of child marriage in Saudi Arabia. Rather than prohibiting the practice, they have continued to allow the Quranic rights of many young girls to be violated and trampled.

Harikrish

Aisha.jpg

This is an actual picture of a 6 year old Muslim bride.

This is why Muslim girls are forced to remain uneducated. They cannot count how old they are before they consent to marrying. We know that as a fact because we now have over 800 million Muslims who are illiterate.
The illiterate Muslim men make the same mistake, they don't know how old the girls they marry are because they cannot count either.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
This is why Muslim girls are forced to remain uneducated. They cannot count how old they are before they consent to marrying. We know that as a fact because we now have over 800 million Muslims who are illiterate.
The illiterate Muslim men make the same mistake, they don't know how old the girls they marry are because they cannot count either.

*yawn*
bold empty claims do not help your "argument"

just saying.

mahasn ebn sawresho

The “young age” of Prophet Muhammed’s wife Aisha is often cited as justification for child marriage. Researchers have, however, found this to be a myth, based on centuries-old orientalist literature that aimed to discredit Islam. Scholarly research has concluded that Aisha was actually 20 years old (thus a legal adult) when she wed the Prophet.

In reality, the Quran gives women a number of marital rights, including a clear prohibition against forced marriages and the right to be treated with kindness: “O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness…live with them on a footing of kindness and equity.” (Quran 4:19).

For these reasons, the government and clerical establishment deserve some responsibility for the persisting issue of child marriage in Saudi Arabia. Rather than prohibiting the practice, they have continued to allow the Quranic rights of many young girls to be violated and trampled.
===========================================
Mohammed married Aisha is a girl of 8 years and entered an age of 12 years
The Muslim books
This is not a Muslim and contrary to its traditions and customs
And practiced in his life also
But today, after the spread of alantrniar and easy access to information
Muslims felt the seriousness of this issue and therefore they are trying to blur the facts
I think you are
And you want to say that the old 21 SSH this means that books Muslims lie us
That is why we believe other accounts also
The age of Aisha and its participation in the war of the camel
She was that girl
You should check the date of the battle of the camel
Aisha was leading the army against Ali bin Abi Talib, cousin of Muhammad
The battle was small and young Aisha also
And you say: "the honouring of Islam to women that is not true
Because Islam says women are underrepresented and religion
And also they are equal with faeces in terms of washing before prayer
If you are a turd, it was also said: women