• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your position about Islam

Harikrish

After all, many hadiths were narrated from Aisha about how perfect the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is. So if you will take by her hadith than you better take by all of her hadiths.

So it is better to do a research about the hadiths of Aisha to see how was her life. And dont forget after all she was a muslim and believed the prophet in every word.

Now let us not have that ignorant comments which would suggest that she was doing this out of fear or because she simply doesn't know and let us behave like adults and look things up

I looked at some of the hadiths a 6 your old bride like Aisha would write about living and married to a powerful prophet like Mohammad who spoke to Gods messenger Gabriel for over 20 years. What would her preoccupation be with a prophet 50 years her senior. Was it aging, wisdom or child bearing?
Here are a few Hadith jewels.

Narrated: Aisha From Sunan at-Tirmidhi (Jami-al-Tirmidhi)
Found in: Taharah (Purification)
Hadith no: 7
Narrated: Aisha
narrated that when the Prophet (SAW) came out of the toilet, he said: (0 Allah! I seek Your forgiveness) [Ahmed5275. Abu Dawud 30, Ibn e Majah 300]

Hadith no: 12
said, "If anyone says that the Prophet (RA) passed urine standing up then do not confirm him because he never passed urine but sitting down. [Ahmed25653, Nisai 229, Ibn e Majah 307]

Hadith no: 53
said that Allah's Messenger (SAW) had a cloth with which he dried his limbs after (having performed) ablution.

Hadith no: 104
narrated that when Allah's Messenger (SAW) decided to have the purifying bath (after sexual defilement), he began by washing both hands before immersing them in the vessel. Then he washed his private parts and made ablution as he made for salah. Then he put his fingers into the water and moved them through his hair and then poured water on his head with both hands three times. [Ahmed25704, Bukhari 248, Muslim 316, Nisai 420]

Hadith no: 107
said that the Prophet (SAW) did not perform ablution after having a bath. [Ahmed26274, Abu Dawud 250, Ibn e Majah 579, Nisai 252]

Hadith no: 108
said, "When the parts that are circumcised pass one another the purifying bath becomes wajib. Allah's Messenger (SAW) and I did that and then we had a bath." [Ahmed25336, Ibn e Majah 608]

Hadith no: 109
narrated that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "When the parts that are circumcised pass one another, it becomes wajib to have a bath." [Ahmed2461, Muslim 349]

Hadith no: 113
reported that the Prophet (SAW) was asked about a man who noticed moisture on his garment on awakening from sleep but does not remember the nocturnal dream, he said that he must have a bath. He was also asked about one who remembers a nocturnal dream but his garments have no moisture. He said that he need not have a bath. Sayyidah Umm Salamah (RA) asked, "O Messenger of Allah (SAW) Shall a woman, who has this experience need have a bath?" He said, "Yes. Women are like men." [Ahmed26255, Abu Dawud 236, Ibn e Majah 612]

Hadith no: 117
that she washed mani from the Prophet's (SAW) garments. [Muslim 289, Nisai 294, Ibn e Majah 536, Abu Dawud 373, Bukhari 230]

Hadith no: 118
narrated that the Prophet (SAW) would go to sleep sexually defiled. And he would not even touch water. [Ahmed24860, Ibn e Majah 581]

Hadith no: 123
said, "The Prophet (SAW) used to have a bath ,because of sexual defilement then warm himself against me and I embraced him though I had not yet had a bath. [Ahmed24860, Ibn e Majah 580]

Hadith no: 125
reported that Sayyidah Fatimah bint Abu Hubaysh (RA) came to the Prophet (SAW) and said, "O Messenger of Allah! I am a woman who gets istihadah (a continuous flow of blood) and I am never purified. Shall I stop offering Salah?" He said, "No! That is only a vein (that bleeds and is no part of the womb and there are other reasons for that). It is not menstruation. When you have menses, stop Praying and when they are over wash the blood from your body and offer Salah." [Ahmed24577, Bukhari 228, Muslim 333, Nisai 359, Ibn e Majah 621]

Hadith no: 129
narrated that Sayyidah Umm Habibah blnt Jahsh (RA) said to Allah's Messenger (SAW), "0 Messenger of Allah! I get menstruation but never get purified. Shall I abandon Salah?" He said, "No! This is a vein. Have a bath and offer Salah." Then she had a bath for every Salah. [Ahmed2477, Muslim 334, Abu Dawud 290, Nisai 205]

Hadith no: 132
said, "When I had menses, Allah's Messenger (SAW) would instruct me to wrap a lower garment and then he would kiss and embrace me." [Ahmed26039, Bukhari 203, Muslim 293, Nisai 373, Abu Dawud 268, Ibn e Majah 636]

Found in: Salah (Prayers)
Hadith no: 153
narrated that when Allah's Messenger (SAW) would finish the Fajr Salah, the women would return." Ansari added, "And they would pass wrapped in cloaks unrecognized because of the darkness." [Ahmed 24151, Muslim 465, Abu Dawud 423, Nisai 452, Ibn e Majah 669, Bukhari 578]

Hadith no: 155
said, "I did not see anyone offering the Salah of Zuhr earlier than Allah's Messenger (SAW) did, and not even (earlier) than Abu Bakr and Umar (RA)." [Ahmed 25092]

Hadith no: 159
said that Allah's Messenger (SAW) prayed the Salah while the sun was still in her room and the shadow had not gone up in her room. [Ahmed 24150, 546, Muslim 611, Abu Dawud 407]

Hadith no: 174
said that apart from two times, Allah's Messenger (SAW) never offered Salah at its last hour, till he died.

Hadith no: 243
that when the Prophet began the salah, he said, "O Allah! You are without blemish, and with your praise. Your name is Blessed and your Glory is exalted. And there is no God besides you." [Ibn e Majah 806]

Hadith no: 296
Allah's Messenger (SAW) would offer one salutation in prayer straight in front of his face, then incline a little to the right.

Hadith no: 298
that after salutation (in salah), Allah's Messenger (SAW) sat only so much time as took to supplicate: O Allah! You are Peace and from You emanates peace. You are the blessed Owner of Glory and Honour. [Ahmed 24392, Muslim 592, N1338, Ibn e Majah 924]

Hadith no: 355
that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "If one of you feels sleepy while he is in prayer then let him go and sleep till sleep has departed from him, for, if one of you prays and he is drowsy then he might mean to make istighfar but may revile himself instead." [Ahmed 24341, Bukhari 212, Muslim 786, Abu Dawud 1310, Ibn e Majah 1370]

Hadith no: 362
that in his illness before death. Allahs Messenger (SAW) prayed sitting down by the side of Sayyidina Abu Bakr. [Ahmed 25312]

Hadith no: 374
that the Prophet (SAW) used to offer salah sitting down. He recited the Qur’an while he was seated, and when there remained in his recital the equal of thirty or forty verses, he stood up and recited. Then he went into ruku and sajdah. Then he observed the same thing in the second raka’ah.

Hadith no: 377
that the Prophet (SAW) said, “The salah of a young girl without a veil is not approved.” [Ahmed 25222, Abu Dawud 641, Ibn e Majah 655]

Continues next post........

Sabour

I looked at some of the hadiths a 6 your old bride like Aisha would write about living and married to a powerful prophet like Mohammad who spoke to Gods messenger Gabriel for over 20 years. What would her preoccupation be with a prophet 50 years her senior. Was it aging, wisdom or child bearing?
Here are a few Hadith jewels.

Narrated: Aisha From Sunan at-Tirmidhi (Jami-al-Tirmidhi)
narrated that when the Prophet (SAW) came out of the toilet, he said: (0 Allah! I seek Your forgiveness) [Ahmed5275. Abu Dawud 30, Ibn e Majah 300]

said, "If anyone says that the Prophet (RA) passed urine standing up then do not confirm him because he never passed urine but sitting down. [Ahmed25653, Nisai 229, Ibn e Majah 307]

said that Allah's Messenger (SAW) had a cloth with which he dried his limbs after (having performed) ablution.

narrated that when Allah's Messenger (SAW) decided to have the purifying bath (after sexual defilement), he began by washing both hands before immersing them in the vessel. Then he washed his private parts and made ablution as he made for salah. Then he put his fingers into the water and moved them through his hair and then poured water on his head with both hands three times. [Ahmed25704, Bukhari 248, Muslim 316, Nisai 420]

said that the Prophet (SAW) did not perform ablution after having a bath. [Ahmed26274, Abu Dawud 250, Ibn e Majah 579, Nisai 252]

said, "When the parts that are circumcised pass one another the purifying bath becomes wajib. Allah's Messenger (SAW) and I did that and then we had a bath." [Ahmed25336, Ibn e Majah 608]

narrated that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "When the parts that are circumcised pass one another, it becomes wajib to have a bath." [Ahmed2461, Muslim 349]

reported that the Prophet (SAW) was asked about a man who noticed moisture on his garment on awakening from sleep but does not remember the nocturnal dream, he said that he must have a bath. He was also asked about one who remembers a nocturnal dream but his garments have no moisture. He said that he need not have a bath. Sayyidah Umm Salamah (RA) asked, "O Messenger of Allah (SAW) Shall a woman, who has this experience need have a bath?" He said, "Yes. Women are like men." [Ahmed26255, Abu Dawud 236, Ibn e Majah 612]

that she washed mani from the Prophet's (SAW) garments. [Muslim 289, Nisai 294, Ibn e Majah 536, Abu Dawud 373, Bukhari 230]

narrated that the Prophet (SAW) would go to sleep sexually defiled. And he would not even touch water. [Ahmed24860, Ibn e Majah 581]

said, "The Prophet (SAW) used to have a bath ,because of sexual defilement then warm himself against me and I embraced him though I had not yet had a bath. [Ahmed24860, Ibn e Majah 580]

reported that Sayyidah Fatimah bint Abu Hubaysh (RA) came to the Prophet (SAW) and said, "O Messenger of Allah! I am a woman who gets istihadah (a continuous flow of blood) and I am never purified. Shall I stop offering Salah?" He said, "No! That is only a vein (that bleeds and is no part of the womb and there are other reasons for that). It is not menstruation. When you have menses, stop Praying and when they are over wash the blood from your body and offer Salah." [Ahmed24577, Bukhari 228, Muslim 333, Nisai 359, Ibn e Majah 621]

narrated that Sayyidah Umm Habibah blnt Jahsh (RA) said to Allah's Messenger (SAW), "0 Messenger of Allah! I get menstruation but never get purified. Shall I abandon Salah?" He said, "No! This is a vein. Have a bath and offer Salah." Then she had a bath for every Salah. [Ahmed2477, Muslim 334, Abu Dawud 290, Nisai 205]

said, "When I had menses, Allah's Messenger (SAW) would instruct me to wrap a lower garment and then he would kiss and embrace me." [Ahmed26039, Bukhari 203, Muslim 293, Nisai 373, Abu Dawud 268, Ibn e Majah 636]

narrated that when Allah's Messenger (SAW) would finish the Fajr Salah, the women would return." Ansari added, "And they would pass wrapped in cloaks unrecognized because of the darkness." [Ahmed 24151, Muslim 465, Abu Dawud 423, Nisai 452, Ibn e Majah 669, Bukhari 578]

said, "I did not see anyone offering the Salah of Zuhr earlier than Allah's Messenger (SAW) did, and not even (earlier) than Abu Bakr and Umar (RA)." [Ahmed 25092]

said that Allah's Messenger (SAW) prayed the Salah while the sun was still in her room and the shadow had not gone up in her room. [Ahmed 24150, 546, Muslim 611, Abu Dawud 407]

said that apart from two times, Allah's Messenger (SAW) never offered Salah at its last hour, till he died.

that when the Prophet began the salah, he said, "O Allah! You are without blemish, and with your praise. Your name is Blessed and your Glory is exalted. And there is no God besides you." [Ibn e Majah 806]

Hadith no: 296
Allah's Messenger (SAW) would offer one salutation in prayer straight in front of his face, then incline a little to the right.

Hadith no: 298
that after salutation (in salah), Allah's Messenger (SAW) sat only so much time as took to supplicate: O Allah! You are Peace and from You emanates peace. You are the blessed Owner of Glory and Honour. [Ahmed 24392, Muslim 592, N1338, Ibn e Majah 924]

Hadith no: 355
that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "If one of you feels sleepy while he is in prayer then let him go and sleep till sleep has departed from him, for, if one of you prays and he is drowsy then he might mean to make istighfar but may revile himself instead." [Ahmed 24341, Bukhari 212, Muslim 786, Abu Dawud 1310, Ibn e Majah 1370]

Hadith no: 362
that in his illness before death. Allahs Messenger (SAW) prayed sitting down by the side of Sayyidina Abu Bakr. [Ahmed 25312]

Hadith no: 374
that the Prophet (SAW) used to offer salah sitting down. He recited the Qur’an while he was seated, and when there remained in his recital the equal of thirty or forty verses, he stood up and recited. Then he went into ruku and sajdah. Then he observed the same thing in the second raka’ah.

Hadith no: 377
that the Prophet (SAW) said, “The salah of a young girl without a veil is not approved.” [Ahmed 25222, Abu Dawud 641, Ibn e Majah 655]

Continues next post........

Do you even know when was the first hadith said before you put forward this introduction?

And the hadiths I was referring to is when Aisha is describing the prophet and talking about her life.

Harikrish

Here are the other Hadiths by Aisha. Did she apply her education in a productive way by contributing useful information about the prophet in intimate details to enhance Islam? If so, then why are Muslim women forced to remain illiterate?

Hadith no: 414
that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “He who is regu tar at offering) twelve raka’at of the sunnah, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise: four raka’at before zuhr, two after zuhr, two raka’at after maghrib, two raka’at after isha and two raka’at before fajr.” [Nisai 1794, Ibn e Majah 1140]

Hadith no: 416
that Allah’s Messenger said, “The two (sunnah) rakah of fajr are better than the world and whatever it contains.” [Ahmed 26346, Muslim 725, Nisai 1755]

Hadith no: 418
that after the Prophet (SAW) prayed the two rakat of fajr, he talked to her if he had some work otherwise, he went away for the salah.

Hadith no: 426
that if Allah’s Messenger (SAW) did not offer four rakat before zuhr, he offered them after it.

Hadith no: 439
that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) used to pray eleven rakaat in the night, making it odd with one. When he had finished, he would lie down on his right side.

Hadith no: 441
that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) offered nine rakah at night [Muslim 730]

Hadith no: 442
that if the Prophet (SAW) did not pray at night being prevented from from that by sleep or drowsiness of the eyes then he prayed twelve rakat during the day. [ Muslim 749, Nisai 1785]

Hadith no: 445
that the Prophet stood one whole night with (reciting) a (single) verse of the Quran.

Found in: Witr (Witr Prayer)
Hadith no: 453
said, “The Prophet’s (SAW) salah of the night comprised of thirteen rakah of which five were witr during which he did not sit down a while, except at the end. Then when the mu’adhdhin called the adhan, he stood up and prayed two light rakat.” [Ahmed 24294, Muslim 737, Abu Dawud 1360, Ibn e Majah 1359]

Found in: Witr (Witr Prayer)
Hadith no: 454
Allah’s Messenger (SAW) used to offer three rakah witr. He recited therein nine surah from the mufassal, reciting in each raka’ah three surah, the last being al-lkhlas. [Ahmed 678]

Harikrish

Do you even know when was the first hadith said before you put forward this introduction?

And the hadiths I was referring to is when Aisha is describing the prophet and talking about her life.

Are what I posted not Hadith's by Aisha describing the prophet Mohammad and talking about her life with him?

Sabour

Demonstrating his Love & Loyalty to them
The Prophet – Peace be upon him – told Aisha in the long tradition of Um Zara’ narrated by Al-Bukhari: I am in my love and loyalty to you just like Abi Zara’ and Um Zara” Aisha replied: You are dearer to me more than my father and mother, you are even more loyal and loving than Abi Zara’ to Um Zara”.
Narrated by: Aisha – Degree: Right – the narrator: Al-Bukhari – The Source: Al-Jame’ Al-Sahih – Page or number: 5189

Once the Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) was sitting in a room with Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) and fixing his shoes. It was very warm, and Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) looked at his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight. She was staring at him long enough for him to notice. He said, “What’s the matter?”

She replied, “If Abu Bukair Al Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you.”

The Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him asked, “What did he say?”

She replied, “Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see.”

So the Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, “Wallahi (By Allah) ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more.”

Another hadith/story

Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) said:

By Allah, I saw the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) standing at the door of my room, when some Abyssinian’s were playing with spears in the mosque. The Messenger of Allah (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) screened me with his cloak so that I could watch the spear-play over his shoulder. He stayed there for my sake , until I had seen enough. So pay attention to young girl’s need for entertainment.”

Another hadith/story

When the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) would have a meal with Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her), they would both eat from the same plate and drink from the same cup as each other. What the Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) would do is, turn the cup where Aishas lip marks were left and would drink from that side of the cup. He would also make eye contact with her and then drink.

Another hadith/story

When the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) married Aisha she was young and slim. She one day challenged the Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) to a race and she won. As the years went on, Aisha grew old and put on some weight and was challenged to a race this time and lost.

Another hadith/story

‘Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) would often seek reassurance from The Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) that he loved her.

“How is your love for me?” she once asked.

“Like the rope’s knot,” he replied, meaning that it was strong and secure.

Many times after that she would ask, “How is the knot?” and he would reply: ” ‘Ala haaliha” “The same as ever!”

mahasn ebn sawresho

Why original how betrayed Aisha Mohammed with Safwan and broken down by
And the Qur'an spoke on any ideas
Aisha was beautiful
And also a great nursing interview
Big bottle
That is the great suckle and becomes her son introduces them
The Aisha that stood at the battle of camel fighting cousin Muhammad in the battle of the camel
I think there is a big difference between Christianity and Islam
Christ told us
If you want to pray enter and close the door and pray
Because God will reward you in hidden
Prayer relationship between man and God
It does not matter where the number of rak'ahs is not important what I say
This is a prayer in the Christian relationship between man and God
And these myths of Aisha, the wife of Muhammad
That was with her sex
A small pampered
Oops
The Muslim should think well
Comparing the original prayer in Christianity
And prayer in Islam
Big difference
Congratulations to you that you take your prayer of nursing major

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
Why original how betrayed Aisha Mohammed with Safwan and broken down by
And the Qur'an spoke on any ideas
Aisha was beautiful
And also a great nursing interview
Big bottle
That is the great suckle and becomes her son introduces them
The Aisha that stood at the battle of camel fighting cousin Muhammad in the battle of the camel
I think there is a big difference between Christianity and Islam
Christ told us
If you want to pray enter and close the door and pray
Because God will reward you in hidden
Prayer relationship between man and God
It does not matter where the number of rak'ahs is not important what I say
This is a prayer in the Christian relationship between man and God
And these myths of Aisha, the wife of Muhammad
That was with her sex
A small pampered
Oops
The Muslim should think well
Comparing the original prayer in Christianity
And prayer in Islam
Big difference
Congratulations to you that you take your prayer of nursing major

This is a puzzle right!
The answer is: water Melon

mahasn ebn sawresho

This is a puzzle right!
The answer is: water Melon
Christ told us if we want to pray go into the room and shut the door to that he rewards to our hearts and not our words
God understands all languages
God knows what is in our hearts
This does not need to any methods in the practice of prayer
I'm in bed anaji Al Raby and divine
Jesus told us to stay like the hypocrites
In mosques pray but their hearts are evil
So are the teachings of Jesus
And what great mother aesha
What the Muhammad negotiations with GAM in Ascension
To know the truth of the teachings of Islam
And you can compare the two greetings

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
Christ told us if we want to pray go into the room and shut the door to that he rewards to our hearts and not our words
God understands all languages
God knows what is in our hearts
This does not need to any methods in the practice of prayer
I'm in bed anaji Al Raby and divine
Jesus told us to stay like the hypocrites
In mosques pray but their hearts are evil
So are the teachings of Jesus
And what great mother aesha
What the Muhammad negotiations with GAM in Ascension
To know the truth of the teachings of Islam
And you can compare the two greetings
Who is Chriss?

Harikrish

Demonstrating his Love & Loyalty to them
The Prophet – Peace be upon him – told Aisha in the long tradition of Um Zara’ narrated by Al-Bukhari: I am in my love and loyalty to you just like Abi Zara’ and Um Zara” Aisha replied: You are dearer to me more than my father and mother, you are even more loyal and loving than Abi Zara’ to Um Zara”.
Narrated by: Aisha – Degree: Right – the narrator: Al-Bukhari – The Source: Al-Jame’ Al-Sahih – Page or number: 5189

Once the Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) was sitting in a room with Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) and fixing his shoes. It was very warm, and Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) looked at his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight. She was staring at him long enough for him to notice. He said, “What’s the matter?”

She replied, “If Abu Bukair Al Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you.”

The Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him asked, “What did he say?”

She replied, “Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see.”

So the Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, “Wallahi (By Allah) ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more.”

Another hadith/story

Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) said:

By Allah, I saw the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) standing at the door of my room, when some Abyssinian’s were playing with spears in the mosque. The Messenger of Allah (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) screened me with his cloak so that I could watch the spear-play over his shoulder. He stayed there for my sake , until I had seen enough. So pay attention to young girl’s need for entertainment.”

Another hadith/story

When the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) would have a meal with Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her), they would both eat from the same plate and drink from the same cup as each other. What the Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) would do is, turn the cup where Aishas lip marks were left and would drink from that side of the cup. He would also make eye contact with her and then drink.

Another hadith/story

When the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) married Aisha she was young and slim. She one day challenged the Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) to a race and she won. As the years went on, Aisha grew old and put on some weight and was challenged to a race this time and lost.

Another hadith/story

‘Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) would often seek reassurance from The Prophet (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) that he loved her.

“How is your love for me?” she once asked.

“Like the rope’s knot,” he replied, meaning that it was strong and secure.

Many times after that she would ask, “How is the knot?” and he would reply: ” ‘Ala haaliha” “The same as ever!”

Aisha was 18 when prophet Mohammad died of old age. He married Aisha when she was only 6 years old. You can see the conversation between the prophet and Aisha was reduced to simple exchanges. They were not the profound revelations of a prophet, but more of infirmity overcoming Mohammad. He was struggling to concentrate. More seriously, he was showing signs of advanced senility.

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
The only sure thing We know about Aisha is, She was married to the Prophet PBUH. nothing else is a fact

Harikrish

The only sure thing We know about Aisha is, She was married to the Prophet PBUH. nothing else is a fact

The prophet was going senile. Aisha has to remind him to wash after urinating. Read Aisha's hadiths, at least the first 20 of them.

Harikrish

What are you trying to prove with these Hadith?

I suspect for those Hadiths of Aisha to be recorded the prophet must have suffered from some urinary track infection and was admonished by her to wash more often. One can see the Hadiths are not only about the prophet but it is also about his toilet training.

Last edited:

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
I suspect for those Hadiths of Aisha to be recorded the prophet must have suffered from some urinary track infection and was admonished by her to wash more often. One can see the Hadiths are not only about the prophet but it is also about his toilet training.

1. What does this has to do with the topic in hand?
2. exclude all the Hadith that is not Bukhari or Muslim
3. Where is exactly your claim, point it out, don't just copy and paste bunch of Hadith

mahasn ebn sawresho

Who is Chriss?
It's pure
The Savior
It is the first and the last
That reverse the unclean
Did you know that you are talking about?
Mohammed bathed and Mohammed had intercourse with his wife in menstruation
I think the mind wonders of rubbish, how do you accept
Mohamed Ould of hamaa man and woman
While Christ is the word of God
This is Christ is the same you will
I laakdm you something
It will show you
You say
This is me

Shad

Veteran Member
It was a couple of years after she was nine. I cant believe you still didnt realize that.

Read the Hadith. The old fool in your video is wrong. She married him at 9. This is what happens when you do not confirm sources and know less about your religion than someone who is not a Muslim.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was Six years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Muslim 1422 cIn-book reference : Book 16, Hadith 83USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 8, Hadith 3311 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65:
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Last edited: