• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your position about Islam

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I suspect for those Hadiths of Aisha to be recorded the prophet must have suffered from some urinary track infection and was admonished by her to wash more often. One can see the Hadiths are not only about the prophet but it is also about his toilet training.

What in the bloody hell are you talking about?

The Hadiths you posted are explaining purification rituals necessary for offering prayer after using the bathroom and sexual activity. Your agenda is blinding you from reality.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Democracy is incompatible with Islam
Islam does not know democracy
Ask the Quran
Ask date
Ask Osama bin Laden, God
Lice and flies

Let's take Egypt as example. You can't even imagine how much it hurts to see that the Hellenistic Egypt, the richest and the most civilized country in the world, disappeared and there is not even a trace of that glorious past. Shall I be hypocritical and say that Egypt is not a backward country now?
I would never deny it. It is backward if we compare it with the Hellenistic Egypt.
Greece is now Christian and yet people are free to spread the Hellenistic values. Why aren't Egyptians allowed to do the same?

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

The Hadiths you posted are explaining purification rituals necessary for offering prayer after using the bathroom and sexual activity. Your agenda is blinding you from reality.

I appreciate your comments.

Regards

Harikrish

The Hadiths I posted are narrated by Aisha. Why is a 6 year old girl teaching the prophet who was 50years old at the time he married her personal hygiene, reminding him to wash after urinating and sex. Was the prophet going senile and forgetful and had to be assisted by her?

Who was Aisha writing those Hadiths for? Most Muslim women are uneducated illeterates and cannot read or write and that includes all those Muslim child brides as well. How do they learn they have to wash and bathe regularity?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
1- What is your position about Islam?

I think it is a divinely inspired religion for the Arabic world.

2- Do you have any questions that you would like having answers to?

No, I'm interested in religion and have made myself aware.

3- Why do you think Islam is wrong?

I don't think it's 'wrong'. But I think it needs to allow for more evolution of thought. The 7th century is not the 21st century.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Hadiths I posted are narrated by Aisha. Why is a 6 year old girl teaching the prophet who was 50years old at the time he married her personal hygiene, reminding him to wash after urinating and sex. Was the prophet going senile and forgetful and had to be assisted by her?

Who was Aisha writing those Hadiths for? Most Muslim women are uneducated illeterates and cannot read or write and that includes all those Muslim child brides as well. How do they learn they have to wash and bathe regularity?

Aisha is not teaching him anything, and what proof do you have that she's six when she observed his cleaning habits? She did not live with Muhammad at the age of six.

If you're going to debate with the big kids, at least have your facts straight. :facepalm:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Aisha is not teaching him anything, and what proof do you have that she's six when she observed his cleaning habits? She did not live with Muhammad at the age of six.

If you're going to debate with the big kids, at least have your facts straight. :facepalm:
I already presented a site that argued that Aisha was a young woman not a child at the time of marriage.

And I also want to note that even the youngest age, 6, is given as the age of betrothal not the age of marriage.

But another point is that we're retrospectively making assumptions about how life was like at that time. As a point of interest, we can consider the age of betrothals and marriages in the middle ages.
There was no specific duration for the betrothal and this phase would go on until one or both of the couples were mature enough to marry. The male was considered eligible for marriage at age 14 and the lady at age 12.

Jewish customs during that period were virtually the same:
The minimum age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls; however, the kiddushin (betrothal) can take place before that, and often did in medieval times.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a few more minutes and looked a bit further. I was surprised to find this:

The age of consent in both English and continental law seemed to be particularly elastic when property was involved or family alliances were at stake. For example in 1564, a three year old named John was married to a two year old named Jane in the Bishop's Court in Chester, England.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Many attemptshavenotmodifiedthe age ofAishawhenshe marriedMuhammad
But the history books stationary
And all that they try him is to try to improve the picture
But I give you proof
The age of Aisha was only 8 years old
Hewasleader of theoppositionagainstthearmies ofMuhammad's cousinAli Ibn Abi Talibin the battle ofthe camel
That battlewasin the prime ofher youth
I invite you to look closely in that battle and I've known that conversations in the age of Aisha when she married Muhammad the Prophet of mercy
Themarriedchild

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not disputing her age. I have no idea how old she was, but Hadith have stated that Aisha did not live with Muhammad at age 6.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Aisha has to be 6 because the prophet was still potty training her even as she was observing his own toilet rituals which she later recalled in her narratives.

This has GOT to be the most ridiculous, ignorant comment I have ever read on this forum, and quite possibly on ANY forum.

Please stop, you look foolish.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This has GOT to be the most ridiculous, ignorant comment I have ever read on this forum, and quite possibly on ANY forum.

Please stop, you look foolish.
That's the most generous possible response. I almost clicked the report button because when I read a post like that, I wonder about the motive of the poster.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Everyone has a style of dialogue and the freedom of thought
But I'm just saying
Thatshould keepeverythinginmind
The marriage ofMohammedfrom thehaeshhwrittenin the books of the Muslims
This is their problem
But I just care on point and axis is important
Is this behavior or already beautiful and gorgeous
And the Prophet
This is an important question
A man inmarriageofa girl
Good is a human being and is free for anyone who wants to marry
But if a man says he is a prophet and Messenger
/Isn't it better
Remove all old traditions such as the marriage of aldaghirat
SoIwas interestedin thisonly
And to say that the marriage of Aisha proved and proves that it is not the prophets
And has nothing to do with God
He acted normal human being thinks of satisfy his instincts and sexual lust
اخطاءتin thinking this?
I wishyou toconsiderthemarriageofAishaofthis standardit is important to

mahasn ebn sawresho

I am a man,50-year-old
To see whenyoung orold girl8yearssee itlikemy daughter
And also see to the youngest author of my daughter's misplaced
And do not see it in sexual lust
This Act is of morality
But it was the actions of Muhammad????!? At this level
Questiontothe mind