• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

LyricalDutchess

Chi-Alpha Daughter
Im a singer/songwriter. Hence, the Lyrical. And my husband sometimes calls me Dutchess. LOL LONNNG story as to why so i wont get into it. AHAHA

Thesavorofpan

Is not going to save you.
This username was created back before I could spell on a different site, and I've been using this name everywhere else I go. It's suppose to be The Savior of Pan, but instead its The Savor of Pan.

Peacewise

peacewise is a characters title from David Zindell's books, a requiem for homo sapiens, I loved that character and his mindset and beliefs, so I took the name as my own.

I aim to be peaceful and wise and calling myself that assists in achieving my aim.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was Revolting, but then I was banned.
I came back as Revoltinger, but I was banned once again.
I came back as Revolingest, but......you guessed it.....so I switched to this forum & kept my last moniker from that other place.

Btw, I have yet another moniker in reserve....just in case.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
DeitySlayer should be pretty obvious :D

My title is derived from my ancestry; Indian on my parental side and Chinese on my maternal side; hence 'Chindian' =P

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I was Revolting, but then I was banned.
I came back as Revoltinger, but I was banned once again.
I came back as Revolingest, but......you guessed it.....so I switched to this forum & kept my last moniker from that other place.

Btw, I have yet another moniker in reserve....just in case.

Don't tell me - let me guess.

"Revoltingerest"?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
To explain how my name came about would violate rule 6 :cover:

Hey! You weren't the mastermind behind the Great Emu Hijacking caper that scandalized the Northern Territory in Australia, are you?

I remember that the police caught the gang of Emu rustlers red handed, but when the investigation was completed, they realized that the brains behind the crime wasn't at the scene when they busted the crime ring.

Very suspicious, that you never post about that very crime, Mister Emu. Very suspicious, indeed.

As I've got a shipment of cassowary's due to arrive next week, I'll be keeping an eye on you.