• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Well it's a three word name.

Vegan=I'm a vegan (SURPRISE!).

Crust=Because I listen to crust, it's a sub genre in punk.

Atheist=Believe it or not, but I'm an atheist.

Not very original, but I don't really like to have numbers afterwards and I like it.

My name is black shuck because people have told me that I am spiritually dead and my problems centers around dogs so why not name myself after a scary ghost dog?

Just_me_Mike

ItWillEnd is a name that denotes a theory about the end of the world on May 21st 2011.

It is a bad *** theory, and I talk about it as often as anyone let's me, which is zero here :D

Wannabe Yogi

You can define the word Yoga as "absorption." This translation fits well with some of the schools of thought in Hinduism because it is through contemplation that discriminats between nature and pure consciousness that transcendence occurs. Someone who practices yoga and reached a high level of attainment is called a Yogi. I have not, so I call my self a Wannabe Yogi.

In America and Europe, the term yoga is almost always associated with Hatha Yoga and its postures. That is not what my name means at least in my mind.

Last edited:

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Common first name got tired or Rob99652 or Bob14366

Used Bobhikes once my name and my hobbie and it works for everysite. Never need a number again.

Have since found its bad to have the same sceenname for everysite, don't believe me google your screen name.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
You can define the word Yoga as "absorption." This translation fits well with some of the schools of thought in Hinduism because it is through contemplation that discriminats between nature and pure consciousness that transcendence occurs. Someone who practices yoga and reached a high level of attainment is called a Yogi. I have not, so I call my self a Wannabe Yogi.

In America and Europe, the term yoga is almost always associated with Hatha Yoga and its postures. That is not what my name means.
I thought that "yoga" meant "work", as in spiritual work. No?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I took mine from having to explain to those around me (I live in the heart of the Bible Belt) what I use to determine my morals and my decisions, since I don't use religion (especially theirs).

I would tell them that if you use logic and rational thought, you'd probably be okay the vast majority of the time.

I use the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz because he earned the title "Doctor of Thinkology".

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Anne is part of my first name. Any other user name would have likely been based on my attitude and mood at the time, both being subject to change. Anne, however, remains constant.

That and I'm not terribly creative. :eek:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Mine is Kathryn because many interesting women throughout history have been named Katherine, Catherine, Kathryn, Katrina, etc. Katherine is also a family name which goes back to the 1600s at LEAST in my family.

I also have an adorable granddaughter named Katherine and I was thrilled when my daughter decided on that beautiful name.

Willowmina

On a journey to the ocean
Willowmina....because willow was taken....hehehe...willow because that is my favorite tree and I love it's attributes...mina...had to think fast what to add...we had a cat once....Mina {:eek:)