• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

1 in 50 Democrats want Donald Trump executed

Bthoth

That is just evidence of your own bias and prejudice. No court has convicted him.
I've always wondered how ignorant a person would have to be to even trust or vote for the man.

I was in real estate and banking. I watched his method of operation for 35+ years. He's a crook. Always has been.

I learned a concept called 'perceived value' from his method. But his worst method was lying. Making people believe that he had the solution for a venture, when in reality, he was always using legal means to remove his liabilities and the responsibility of competing what he said that he would do.

Evidence. 5 bankruptcies.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I presented the results of a survey that was done. It is being widely reported by many media outlets. Instead of "shooting the messenger" why don't you address the 2% of Democrats that want to kill Donald Trump?
Except the poll does not reveal that 2% want to kill Trump.
It reveals that 2% want him executed if found guilty.

Which means this is the SECOND time you presented poll results and then make claims that have nothing to with said poll results.

Shaul

Premium Member
Charity? IS that giving of self for life to continue? Or perhaps you are looking for a different conversation?
I would settle for you addressing the fact that the survey says 1 in 50 Democrats want Donald Trump killed.

Shaul

Premium Member
I've always wondered how ignorant a person would have to be to even trust or vote for the man.

I was in real estate and banking. I watched his method of operation for 35+ years. He's a crook. Always has been.

I learned a concept called 'perceived value' from his method. But his worst method was lying. Making people believe that he had the solution for a venture, when in reality, he was always using legal means to remove his liabilities and the responsibility of competing what he said that he would do.

Evidence. 5 bankruptcies.
Ergo, he should be killed. I see what your standards are.

Bthoth

Ergo, he should be killed. I see what your standards are.
if you see, then you would know, being judged by what a person does is more important than what people say.

I am too honest to be political or judgmental.

Bthoth

I would settle for you addressing the fact that the survey says 1 in 50 Democrats want Donald Trump killed.
That's not my problem. I do not expect him to survive another election, personally. But I am not the type to support such a thing.

Shaul

Premium Member
Except the poll does not reveal that 2% want to kill Trump.
It reveals that 2% want him executed if found guilty.

Which means this is the SECOND time you presented poll results and then make claims that have nothing to with said poll results.
The survey does reveal that 2% want Trump killed. The condition of his being guilty doesn't change that fact nor did I say they wanted him killed without any conditions. Ergo I did not misrepresent anything. Furthermore since 72% of Democrats already also think he is guilty that means that proportionally about 3/4 or those 2% think he is both guilty AND that if he is guilty he should be executed and killed. YOU are the one misrepresenting the results.

Bthoth

The survey does reveal that 2% want Trump killed. The condition of his being guilty doesn't change that fact nor did I say they wanted him killed without any conditions. Ergo I did not misrepresent anything. Furthermore since 72% of Democrats already also think he is guilty that means that proportionally about 3/4 or those 2% think he is both guilty AND that if he is guilty he should be executed and killed. YOU are the one misrepresenting the results.
Guilt is subjective to the law. But is he guilty of being a crook? Absolutely!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Both parties have decried the ersatz criminality of the other party. I don't recall you protesting when Democrats called various supposed Republicans criminals. You put forth a number of unproven and dubious allegations. None of which have been proven in courts. This survey is evidence some Democrats want Donald Trump dead. Deal with that.
Some. Not many. Your making a mountain out of a mole hill that a biased source gave to you.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I presented the results of a survey that was done. It is being widely reported by many media outlets. Instead of "shooting the messenger" why don't you address the 2% of Democrats that want to kill Donald Trump?
What is wrong in wanting execution for a person who is found guilty of the highest form of treason? (Attempting to overturn a democratic election to hold on to power). I surprised the number is so small. If in my country a question like this was asked, I think many more will want execution.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I am not the one making the claim that the poll shows people want to kill trump.
That was YOU.
That is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

Shaul

Premium Member
I am not the one making the claim that the poll shows people want to kill trump.
That was YOU.
That is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts.
FTA: "Eighteen percent (18%) of Democrats support the harshest punishments for Trump, with 12% saying he should get life in prison if found guilty, four percent (4%) wanting him to be exiled and two percent (2%) in favor of the death penalty." "Death penalty" means they want him killed.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
FTA: "Eighteen percent (18%) of Democrats support the harshest punishments for Trump, with 12% saying he should get life in prison if found guilty, four percent (4%) wanting him to be exiled and two percent (2%) in favor of the death penalty." "Death penalty" means they want him killed.
Can you explain......what is wrong with people wanting execution for a person under the condition that he was found guilty of the highest form of treason...which is attempts to overthrow a democratic election by planning an attack on the parliament.
If only Hitler was executed, instead of imprisoned, when he tried doing that, we would have avoided the 2nd World War. If surprised why so few people chose execution actually.

We Never Know

No Slack
Trump is hated because he won't bow to the elitist cabal of warmongers (Tulsi Gabbard's definition, not mine*) and won't wage any war.

I would want to tell him: Let it go...give it up. Just move to Europe to some beautiful villa in Tuscany or in the Alps.
Florida is too hot and humid.

*"Elitist Cabal Of Warmongers...": Tulsi Gabbard Quits US Democratic Party
"Trump is hated because he won't bow to the elitist cabal of warmongers"

IMO that has a lot of truth to it. Trump won't follow the rules of the elite and politicians and since they can't control him, that makes him a danger to them.