• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

20 Signs that God exist, and Quraan is the word of God

cocokorina

i pray with my heart.

so you donot offer salah like Prophet mohammad told his followers to? do you not recite surah fateha, then a surah, then bow down, then go into sajda?

either you are being dishonest or very uninformed about islam! I used to pray 5 times myself, so you cannot fool me by telling me 'praying with my heart'.. In islam, salah/prayer is very well defined.
How to perform Salah in English text | Salat | Prayer | Namaz

where did muslims get this salah, if they were to ignore hadith?
salah is islam's second pillar! either your own knowledge about islam is very limited, or you are being deceitful.

let me remind you again, I am an ex-muslim, I know very well that hadith are just as important as quran. if one reads quran without hadith, they will be lost. and all thsoe verses that talk about violence , muslims justify them by giving the 'context' and background information, which also comes from hadith! so hadith is useful when it comes to justifying quran's violent verses, but at other times, it becomes something very unimportant. so whos being hypocritical here?
any muslim will tell you that hadith cannot be disregarded.
if they were useless, then no one would be going to a masjid to pray behind an imam. how did an imam learn to lead prayers??

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
so you donot offer salah like Prophet mohammad told his followers to? do you not recite surah fateha, then a surah, then bow down, then go into sajda?

either you are being dishonest or very uninformed about islam! I used to pray 5 times myself, so you cannot fool me by telling me 'praying with my heart'.. In islam, salah/prayer is very well defined.
How to perform Salah in English text | Salat | Prayer | Namaz

where did muslims get this salah, if they were to ignore hadith?
salah is islam's second pillar! either your own knowledge about islam is very limited, or you are being deceitful.

let me remind you again, I am an ex-muslim, I know very well that hadith are just as important as quran. if one reads quran without hadith, they will be lost. and all thsoe verses that talk about violence , muslims justify them by giving the 'context' and background information, which also comes from hadith! so hadith is useful when it comes to justifying quran's violent verses, but at other times, it becomes something very unimportant. so whos being hypocritical here?
any muslim will tell you that hadith cannot be disregarded.
if they were useless, then no one would be going to a masjid to pray behind an imam. how did an imam learn to lead prayers??

No,i am very honest.

Do you know that Shais and Sunnis pray differently,and both follow the prophet.

Who told you that they pray exactly as the prophet did.

I believe the quran is 100% correct but i can never be sure about the hadith since many hadiths found to be weak and fabricated.

cocokorina

No,i am very honest.

I believe the quran is 100% correct but i can never be sure about the hadith since many hadiths found to be weak and fabricated.

even if shias and sunnis pray differently, they still have a prayer structure. which prayer do you follow and who came up with it? muslims are advised to pray like the prophet mohmmad did. even if there is some differences b/w shia and sunni, salaah is still well-defined. if you pray from your heart, why even go go masjid and follow imam?
i found a shia website explaining salaat.
found this on a shia website:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]we should put forward our principles in all our religious matters that we are following what exactly the Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.) was doing. In our Namaz, how to pray Namaz, the timings of Namaz, and preparation for Namaz e.g. Wazu etc. and all things concerned with Namaz, we take it from the Prophet (S.A.W.) through the most authentic source which is Ahlul Bayt (A.S.) Not only Namaz but also all other Ahkaam (Rules). Every Hokm (Rule) in the Sharish we take from the Quran and from the Prophet (S.A.W)[/FONT]
http://www.shia-online.com/shia-online/namaz.php
shias also follow prophet mohammad's sunnah.
no, you're not being honest at all here. you know very well the importance of hadith when it comes to salaah. even the most nonreligious muslims know that salaah is done in a certain way, whether its sunni or shia.
do you perform wudu/purification with water before salah? how do you do that if you dont follow any hadith? the method is not mentioned in quran.
also, have you ever followed Sunnah? how can one follow prophet mohammad's sunnah if they ignore hadith?

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
even if shias and sunnis pray differently, they still have a prayer structure. which prayer do you follow and who came up with it? muslims are advised to pray like the prophet mohmmad did. even if there is some differences b/w shia and sunni, salaah is still well-defined. if you pray from your heart, why even go go masjid and follow imam?
i found a shia website explaining salaat.
found this on a shia website:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]we should put forward our principles in all our religious matters that we are following what exactly the Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.) was doing. In our Namaz, how to pray Namaz, the timings of Namaz, and preparation for Namaz e.g. Wazu etc. and all things concerned with Namaz, we take it from the Prophet (S.A.W.) through the most authentic source which is Ahlul Bayt (A.S.) Not only Namaz but also all other Ahkaam (Rules). Every Hokm (Rule) in the Sharish we take from the Quran and from the Prophet (S.A.W)[/FONT]
Shia Namaz - Learn to do Shia Salat - Namaz
shias also prophet sunnah of prophet mohammad. whats your source of sunnah?
no, you're not being honest at all here. you know very well the importance of hadith when it comes to salaah. even the most nonreligious muslims know that salaah is done in a certain way, whether its sunni or shia.
do you perform wudu/purification with water before salah? how do you do that if you dont follow any hadith? the method is not mentioned in quran.
also, have you ever followed Sunnah? how can one follow prophet mohammad's sunnah if they ignore hadith?

So if you think muslims are praying exactly similar to the prophet then do you think that the prophet was saying Salam Alaika Ayuha Alnabei, which is to say peace on you prophet Mohammed,so was the prophet saying while praying peace be on you prophet Mohammed.:facepalm:

cocokorina

So if you think muslims are praying exactly similar to the prophet then do you think that the prophet was saying Salam Alaika Ayuha Alnabei, which is to say peace on you prophet Mohammed,so was the prophet saying while praying peace be on you prophet Mohammed.:facepalm:

do you perform wudu/purification? where did you get that method from?
do shia masjid have imam that lead prayer?
also please tell me if this is the way shias pray or if this webite is telling wrong way of prayer: http://www.shia-online.com/shia-online/namaz.php
another shia website which explains how and why shia pray the way they do:
Hadeeths from the Holy Prophet:

1. Narrated from Ibn Abbas that the Holy Prophet (S) prayed Duhr and Asr in Madeenah not in time of fear or travel. He was asked: why did you do that? he replied “I did not want to burden my followers.” (Sahih Muslim, Jam’ Bain Alsalatain)
    2. Narrated from Abdullah Ibn Mas’ood that the Holy Prophet (S) combined Duhr and Asr and Maghrib and Isha’ and he was asked why and the Holy Prophet (S) said “I did that so I would not burden my people” (Tabarani)
    3. Narrated by Abdullah Ibn Shuffaiq that he heard the Hadeeth from Ibn Abbas (listed above) and it was bothering him so he asked Abu Hurraira about it and he said it is true. (Sahih Muslim)

AhululBayt’s Position:

1. Imam Alsadiq (A) was asked about combining prayers without an excuse and he said: “The Holy Prophet (S) did that and he wanted to make it easier for the people” (Wasa’il Alshia, 2.161)
    2. A man who use to be rich and lost his fortune came to the Imam Alaskari (A) and complained to him. The Imam told him “Combine your prayers and you will see what you like “ (Wasa’il Alshia, 2.162) This is an indication that combining prayers brings fortune and blessings from Allah (SWT).
    3. It is narrated that Imam Alsadiq (A) said: “The Holy Prophet (S) prayed Duhr and Asr together without a cause and he was asked by Omar: Is there something new in prayer? and the Prophet (S) said: No, but I wanted to make things easy for my people” (Wasa’il Alshia, 2.161)

http://www.shiaanswers.net/?p=95

This SHIA website is quoting hadeeth to show how and why they pray certain way. are they wrong to follow the sunnah of the prophet??
honest answer only please!

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
do you perform wudu/purification? where did you get that method from?
do shia masjid have imam that lead prayer?
also please tell me if this is the way shias pray or if this webite is telling wrong way of prayer: Shia Namaz - Learn to do Shia Salat - Namaz
another shia website which explains how and why shia pray the way they do:
Hadeeths from the Holy Prophet:

1. Narrated from Ibn Abbas that the Holy Prophet (S) prayed Duhr and Asr in Madeenah not in time of fear or travel. He was asked: why did you do that? he replied “I did not want to burden my followers(Sahih Muslim, Jam’ Bain Alsalatain)
    2. Narrated from Abdullah Ibn Mas’ood that the Holy Prophet (S) combined Duhr and Asr and Maghrib and Isha’ and he was asked why and the Holy Prophet (S) said “I did that so I would not burden my people” (Tabarani)
    3. Narrated by Abdullah Ibn Shuffaiq that he heard the Hadeeth from Ibn Abbas (listed above) and it was bothering him so he asked Abu Hurraira about it and he said it is true. (Sahih Muslim)

AhululBayt’s Position:

1. Imam Alsadiq (A) was asked about combining prayers without an excuse and he said: “The Holy Prophet (S) did that and he wanted to make it easier for the people” (Wasa’il Alshia, 2.161)
    2. A man who use to be rich and lost his fortune came to the Imam Alaskari (A) and complained to him. The Imam told him “Combine your prayers and you will see what you like “ (Wasa’il Alshia, 2.162) This is an indication that combining prayers brings fortune and blessings from Allah (SWT).
    3. It is narrated that Imam Alsadiq (A) said: “The Holy Prophet (S) prayed Duhr and Asr together without a cause and he was asked by Omar: Is there something new in prayer? and the Prophet (S) said: No, but I wanted to make things easy for my people” (Wasa’il Alshia, 2.161)

Why do Shia combine prayers? |

This SHIA website is quoting hadeeth to show how and why they pray certain way. are they wrong to follow the sunnah of the prophet??
honest answer only please!

I asked you one question and be honest in replying it.

Do you think the prophet was saying while praying "peace on you prophet"

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I don't take the hadith seriously.

If you show me one verse in the quran that says we should kill the apostate,IOW someone who decided to leave Islam,if there is one verse then i'll reject Islam at once.

4:88: How is it with you that there are two opinions among you concerning the hypocrites, whereas Allah has turned them back (to their former state) because of the evils they have earned? Do you desire to show guidance to him whom Allah has let go astray? You cannot find a path for him whom Allah has turned away from the right path.

4:89: They really wish that you should also become disbelievers, as they themselves are so that both may become alike. So you should not take friends from among them unless they migrate in the way of Allah; and if they do not migrate, then seize them wherever you find them and slay them and do not take any of them as friends and helpers.

farouk

I think the Muslims will not be successful in the physical world until they leave such thinking behind.

Peace to all
Ambiguous Guy
That is your opinion.
Islam is not based on one mans opinion.The teachings of Prophet Muhammad(PBBUH) is very clear.Whenever there was a decision to be made he(Prophet PBBUH)
made those decisions by asking opinions of all those that were present.Remember Jurists sit together and make their decisions together before presenting it to higher authorities for final decision.
I think you lack understanding on the teachings of Islam.
Peace
Farouk

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
4:88: How is it with you that there are two opinions among you concerning the hypocrites, whereas Allah has turned them back (to their former state) because of the evils they have earned? Do you desire to show guidance to him whom Allah has let go astray? You cannot find a path for him whom Allah has turned away from the right path.

4:89: They really wish that you should also become disbelievers, as they themselves are so that both may become alike. So you should not take friends from among them unless they migrate in the way of Allah; and if they do not migrate, then seize them wherever you find them and slay them and do not take any of them as friends and helpers.

:facepalm:

Lyndale

Forgiven
A man who walks in circles around a box gets bruised by it's corners.

God is not a square.

A Wise man would follow the free Gift He gave man~ seems right.

Farrukh

No,i am very honest.

scholars have listed fabricated hadith, i don't think we should deny any hadith with our own judgment.

Farrukh

and talking about shias' hadith and methods they follow is of no use, they share 10-20% of Muslims population. from their traditions, a common sense says that it is no religion of nature, have a look on this photo
1375148299-shia-muslims-beat-themselves-in-honor-of-imam-ali-in-bahrain_2305420.jpg

on The Deen Show, they explained difference between shia and other Muslims.
[youtube]BPNp0QRIxFw[/youtube]
The Deen Show- Shia Islam

Last edited by a moderator:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
that is bad. :(

Could you explain this hadith and take it seriously

Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari:

Abu Hurayra said: "It was mentioned by the Messenger of God that a man slept the whole night (did not do his prayer). He said, Satan had urinated in his ears."

What about killing the dogs which are black in color because they are evils ones and i can go on and on and on

Farrukh

"It was mentioned by the Messenger of God that a man slept the whole night (did not do his prayer). He said, Satan had urinated in his ears."

ummmm.. i saw this hadith in list of fabricated Hadith, but still we can't ignore importance of Hadith in our lives,

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
ummmm.. i saw this hadith in list of fabricated Hadith, but still we can't ignore importance of Hadith in our lives,

I don't ignore the hadith but i do investigate it,for example there are many valuable hadiths which are future telling,such as the sanctions on Iraq and Syria,how can i ignore those kind of hadith and amazingly the sanctions happened exatly as the hadith saying and which is Iraq first and then Syria second.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
A man who walks in circles around a box gets bruised by it's corners.

God is not a square.

A Wise man would follow the free Gift He gave man~ seems right.

A man who walks circles around a box and gets bruised by its corners - is an idiot for not walking a wider circle!

Last edited:

AmbiguousGuy

That is your opinion.
Islam is not based on one mans opinion.The teachings of Prophet Muhammad(PBBUH) is very clear.Whenever there was a decision to be made he(Prophet PBBUH)
made those decisions by asking opinions of all those that were present.Remember Jurists sit together and make their decisions together before presenting it to higher authorities for final decision.
I think you lack understanding on the teachings of Islam.

OK. I think you lack understanding of what I was saying, because your answer seems unrelated to it.

No society with thought control can ever flourish. That's what I was saying. Until the Muslim world allows free speech, it will not bloom.

farouk

OK. I think you lack understanding of what I was saying, because your answer seems unrelated to it.

No society with thought control can ever flourish. That's what I was saying. Until the Muslim world allows free speech, it will not bloom.

Peace to all
Again this is your opinion.In Islam we have free speech but..but\....there has to be check and balances.There are lines or limits that should not be breached.If you swear me,my mother or my father then you must be prepared to face me in a fight.But if you swear any of the prophets then you have a fight against the mob.
The bottom line is if any society,country or Govement wants violence and chaos then they can have free speech without any restrictions.In other words you swear my prophet then you incite my emotions and i shoot you with my gun.Free speech hence its free for all.
Ambiguous Guy i don't know what religion you belong to.But my question to you is if someone swears your mother,father or your God or Prophet then are you going to smile at them?
Peace
Farouk

AmbiguousGuy

Again this is your opinion.

Of course it's my opinion. What else could it be?

In Islam we have free speech but..but\....there has to be check and balances.

If a Muslim is not free to deny belief in Muhammad and the Quran, then I don't think that's free speech. (My opinion.)

There are lines or limits that should not be breached.If you swear me,my mother or my father then you must be prepared to face me in a fight.But if you swear any of the prophets then you have a fight against the mob.

We aren't talking about the mob. We're talking about the government.

The bottom line is if any society,country or Govement wants violence and chaos then they can have free speech without any restrictions.In other words you swear my prophet then you incite my emotions and i shoot you with my gun.Free speech hence its free for all.

Hey, if you want to war against those who say disagreeable things, then war against them. As I say, such a society will never flourish. To western ears, that kind of view sounds like the outlook of our societies from 500 years ago.

Ambiguous Guy i don't know what religion you belong to.But my question to you is if someone swears your mother,father or your God or Prophet then are you going to smile at them?

If they swear against my parents, I will wonder what is wrong with them. If they continue to aggressively do that, I will take some kind of appropriate action, probably with the law, not with a rock or club.

If they swear against my God or Prophet, I will shrug and not care.