• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam and his wife died physically after eating the Forbidden Fruit. Genesis 2:17 is Literal.

Yokefellow

Eve was created after Adam received God's instructions regarding the trees in the Garden of Eden. The exact way in which Adam conveyed these orders to Eve is not explicitly detailed in the Bible. Eve made a mistake by engaging in a theological discussion with the serpent about a commandment she hadn't directly heard from God. Furthermore, she mistakenly asserted that she couldn't eat from the tree in the middle of the garden when, in fact, that tree was the Tree of Life, and God hadn't forbidden its fruit. She also added that she couldn't even touch the tree, even though God had not mentioned this restriction to Adam.

After this dialogue, when Eve encountered the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, she may have erroneously believed that she was free to eat from it because she thought the forbidden tree was the one in the middle of the garden. This is why the Scriptures state that Eve was deceived; she had mentally switched the positions of the trees.

Your posts sound like they come from Chat GPT.

Are you an A.I. bot?

I noticed you post in very old threads from 2005.

Betho_br

Certainly not. The ChatGPT has a conservative foundation when it comes to Bible topics, which is quite different from my posts.

Betho_br

What do you mean by a "conservative foundation"?

"God, YHWH, takes the human, mankind, and settles in the Garden of Eden to serve (work) and to keep." Gen 2:15

In the Eden narrative, the role assigned to Adam as the guardian of Paradise exhibits characteristics that can be interpreted as elements of a religious cult. Furthermore, the word "keep" is employed in both Genesis 3:24 and 4:9, suggesting a connotation of priestly ministry. Eve, in turn, played a communicative role with divine entities, akin to the Oracle of Delphi, albeit with its distinctions.

Adam's failure in the cultic service and ministerial guardianship allowed Eve to establish communication with the serpent. This communication led to Eve's deception, as she swapped the positions of the trees and subsequently induced Adam to make the same choice. The consequence of this error was humanity's fall, underscoring the significance of the responsibility entrusted to Adam and the need for vigilance in fulfilling his role in Paradise.

Do you believe that artificial intelligence will be able to provide responses like the one I am posting?

exchemist

Veteran Member
"God, YHWH, takes the human, mankind, and settles in the Garden of Eden to serve (work) and to keep." Gen 2:15

In the Eden narrative, the role assigned to Adam as the guardian of Paradise exhibits characteristics that can be interpreted as elements of a religious cult. Furthermore, the word "keep" is employed in both Genesis 3:24 and 4:9, suggesting a connotation of priestly ministry. Eve, in turn, played a communicative role with divine entities, akin to the Oracle of Delphi, albeit with its distinctions.

Adam's failure in the cultic service and ministerial guardianship allowed Eve to establish communication with the serpent. This communication led to Eve's deception, as she swapped the positions of the trees and subsequently induced Adam to make the same choice. The consequence of this error was humanity's fall, underscoring the significance of the responsibility entrusted to Adam and the need for vigilance in fulfilling his role in Paradise.

Do you believe that artificial intelligence will be able to provide responses like the one I am posting?
This does not answer my question, which was: "What do you mean by a "conservative foundation?"

Can you answer it?

Betho_br

One of the primary database technologies used by ChatGPT is likely NoSQL databases. NoSQL databases are designed to handle large volumes of unstructured or semi-structured data, which is precisely the type of data that ChatGPT is working with. As noted above, ChatGPT and our other services are developed using (1) information that is publicly available on the internet, (2) information that we license from third parties, and (3) information that our users or human trainers provide.

"conservative foundation"= (1) information that is publicly available on the internet, (2) information that we license from third parties, and (3) information that our users or human trainers provide.

Yokefellow

Yes.

In fact, you even realized that you have a programming error...

Am I going through the topics in reverse order?

Then you said you could not fix the error...

I couldn't fix it. I'll have to stop posting on the forum. The only solution I found for now.

Was your mother a Toyota?

Betho_br

In the beginning, the Creator formed Adam and placed him in the garden of Eden, giving him specific instructions regarding the trees within the garden. Adam, being the first of creation, received these divine commandments directly from God.

Later, the Creator formed Eve, a companion for Adam, and brought her into being after conveying the instructions about the forbidden fruit. Eve, not having heard these instructions firsthand, relied on Adam to relay the Creator's words to her. However, in this relay of information, a subtle deception took root.

The serpent, cunning and deceptive, engaged Eve in a theological debate. The crafty serpent cunningly switched the positions of the trees in Eve's understanding. The tree that stood in the midst of the garden, the tree of life, was portrayed as forbidden, and Eve, in her response to the serpent, unintentionally misunderstood the Creator's divine decree. She erroneously stated that they were forbidden to even touch the tree, amplifying the restriction beyond what God had commanded (Genesis 3:2-3).

Thus, when Eve encountered the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, she found herself without restraint, believing she could partake of it without consequence, for she had been deceived in the theological discourse with the serpent. In her deception, she reached out and ate of the forbidden fruit.

However, the Creator, being just and righteous, held all accountable for their actions. As a consequence of this deception and disobedience, Eve, along with Adam, faced the judgment of the Creator, facing the consequences of their actions and the consequences of engaging in theological debate contrary to God's explicit instructions (Genesis 3:6-7, 16).

(The A.I. can't even explain the restrictive subject and specify who I am, but I had already done this and posted it on another forum.)

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Yokefellow
The First Adam and Ishshah (not Eve)

The rest of the story is about their re-creation process... hence the Second Adam and Eve.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Adam or Swayambhu Manu

@Yokefellow has the first Adam and Ishshah (not Eve). Then Adam was reincarnated as Adam, and Ishshah was reincarnated as Eve.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala What names do you have for Swayambhu Manu's first wife name and the reincarnated second wife name?

So Adam, or Swayambhu Manu, was reincarnated with the same name as Adam, or Swayambhu Manu, and his first wife, Ishshah, was reincarnated as Eve. What were the names for Ishshah and reincarnated as Eve?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Yokefellow

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Adam or Swayambhu Manu

@Yokefellow has the first Adam and Ishshah (not Eve). Then Adam was reincarnated as Adam, and Ishshah was reincarnated as Eve.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala What names do you have for Swayambhu Manu's first wife name and the reincarnated second wife name?

So Adam, or Swayambhu Manu, was reincarnated with the same name as Adam, or Swayambhu Manu, and his first wife, Ishshah, was reincarnated as Eve. What were the names for Ishshah reincarnated as Eve?
More mythology deeper and deeper, and more bizarre than ever.

Ajax

How do you resolve the contradiction of God's word not being Truthful?
By the fact that there were minimum three authors of the Genesis at different times, who were also most likely goat-herders too?

Last edited:

Ajax

No the word day does not have to mean 24 hours.
It actually means less than 24 hours.. Genesis gives the definition of the "day":

1:5 "God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
1:14 "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years"
1:16-18 "16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night..
1:31 "31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day."

Your apologetic line needs improvement I'm afraid...

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
It actually means less than 24 hours.. Genesis gives the definition of the "day":

1:5 "God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
1:14 "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years"
1:16-18 "16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night..
1:31 "31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day."

Your apologetic line needs improvement I'm afraid...
Your entry does not qualify for truth, sorry. Day can mean lots of time and it can mean daylight, no big deal but -- hope you have a nice day AND night, ok? or until midnight, depending on where you're from. Bye for now, take care.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Your entry does not qualify for truth, sorry. Day can mean lots of time ...
And truth can mean a number of things, and what a term from a millennia old language and culture likely means is probably best left to philologist specializing in such things rather than modeling selection bias.

Ajax

Your entry does not qualify for truth, sorry. Day can mean lots of time and it can mean daylight, no big deal but -- hope you have a nice day AND night, ok? or until midnight, depending on where you're from. Bye for now, take care.
No, no, you will not get rid of me that easily...You must learn not to write fairy tales in order to support your argument...

Apart from giving the definition of what a day means, Genesis also describes each day of the creation as having one evening and one morning
(and that's because the day began at sunset, according to Jewish tradition)...whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

YoursTrue

No, no, you will not get rid of me that easily...You must learn not to write fairy tales in order to support your argument...

Apart from giving the definition of what a day means, Genesis also describes each day of the creation as having one evening and one morning
(and that's because the day began at sunset, according to Jewish tradition)...whether you like it or not.
OK, perhaps we can go over the word 'day' a little more. In the first instance, when God separated the light from the darkness, He did call the light day and the darkness he called night. Thank you for bringing it up. So on the first day, though, there was evening and there was morning, right? And that was summed up by calling it the first day.
Genesis 1:4,5 --
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4And God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light “day,” and the darkness He called “night.”
And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

So on the first day of creation God separated the light (which He then called "day") from the darkness (which He called "night.") But the entire time of the event was called the first DAY.

YoursTrue

And truth can mean a number of things, and what a term from a millennia old language and culture likely means is probably best left to philologist specializing in such things rather than modeling selection bias.
Since Moses knew night from day, I figure he also knew what each day of creation consisted of. And, I don't think he figured it out for himself. I believe Someone was helping him understand it.

Bthoth

OK, perhaps we can go over the word 'day' a little more. In the first instance, when God separated the light from the darkness, He did call the light day and the darkness he called night. Thank you for bringing it up. So on the first day, though, there was evening and there was morning, right? And that was summed up by calling it the first day.
Genesis 1:4,5 --
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4And God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light “day,” and the darkness He called “night.”
And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

So on the first day of creation God separated the light (which He then called "day") from the darkness (which He called "night.") But the entire time of the event was called the first DAY.
Funny part is, light exists during the day and night, just that some wavelengths are not visible.

Just as the night time of earth would not exist if both the sun and earth did not exist before. So technically, God would have had to make the sun before the light and the earth would already have to be rotating for the night to exist.