• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Almost Every Christian Going To Hell According To Bible

waitasec

Veteran Member
Actually, I didn't give it any thought.
Anyway, I think you're kinda' cool. ;)
No, because I didn't know about all that stuff until after I came to faith.

thanks...

really, you had no idea about the wrath of god? that's interesting. what did you think about this stuff when it was revealed to you?

i have to admit, you are a brave soul and very knowledgeable in the bible, cause sometimes you've been known to give a good wacking..:slap:

Etritonakin

Actually -if you want to be specific, we're all toast! Every human! Toast, I say!

Mat 5:22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Who hasn't done that?

EVERYONE who has sinned is LIABLE to the gehenna of fire -and EVERYONE has sinned (humans -except Christ).

However, since Christ paid the death penalty in our stead, we need not die if we make his sacrifice apply to us by seeking God's rightousness and repenting of sin (sin is the transgression of the law, the law is the ten commandments -and statutes and applicable judgments thereunder). [Receiving God's spirit at baptism -after REAL REPENTANCE -allows us to overcome spiritual sin, among other things.]

Even in the old testament it was written...

Eze 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
Eze 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
Eze 18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
Eze 18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

The new covenant/Christ's sacrifice applied it spiritually -made it true.

Heb 10:11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Fortunately....

1Co 15:21 For sincebymancame death, bymancame also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

According to the bible, NO ONE is now in "hell" -but I'll save that for another post.

Last edited:
Let me explain "law" and "grace" to you. Once upon a time God told his people to obey these certain laws. He said that if and when law was broke, then sin was a result and death would be the end result for the one who broke his holy law . . . .. for centuries upon centuries God had to keep giving more and more laws to the people. as the increase in laws were given,God gave man the way ,or "law" on how to provide atonement for the sin that he was committing, going out to fetch a bull of a certain specification ,presenting to the High Priest etc. well, after all of this sinning and atoning for sin, God revealed a part of his plan his people didn't see coming . . .That God himself,would,one time and for all people, choose HIMSELF, A perfect lamb,without blemish, to atone for the sins of every single soul who lived or ever would live . . . .JESUS . . . .now, here is where people get messed up. Jesus became our perfect atonement for our sin.That means that sin still occurs the same way it always has-through breaking Gods Holy Law . . . .What has changed is that the result of that sin will not lead to death on one condition . . .ONLY IF A PERSON ACCEPTS THE ONE WHO PROVIDED THAT ATONEMENT AND ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS! For the same God who sent Jesus to gather his precious children back to him,so that God doesn't lose his children,said "If you do not ask, you do not receive." All you have to do is have the humility to "ask" . . .Gods Great gift-giving is what will keep you alive-his Grace! Not your "Good Works" -you don't have enough "good works" to get yourself to heaven . . .. .God truely said" your righteousness is as filthy rags" . Be glad that God is not relying,or waiting for you to get "righteous"..and when we look back on all those days of sacrificing Bulls, Rams ,Lambs -that these were times God allowed us to show ourselves that we cannot provide for, or acheive the great gift of eternal life based on our own decision making abilities or obedience-it is by grace,a gift from God that we are saved, not of "works" so that no man may boast . . .. . .Think in terms of a father . . .when u make rules for your own children, and they do not follow them and death is the result , will you be willing to lose a precious one of them? We do not want to lose one and neither does God! So God showed us that there is something greater than law . . . .it's LOVE . . ..LOVE is greater than the law! Don't you see it exemplified in Jesus? Are your eyes so plastered over that you cannot see?

waitasec

Veteran Member
Let me explain "law" and "grace" to you. Once upon a time God told his people to obey these certain laws. He said that if and when law was broke, then sin was a result and death would be the end result for the one who broke his holy law . . . .. for centuries upon centuries God had to keep giving more and more laws to the people. as the increase in laws were given,God gave man the way ,or "law" on how to provide atonement for the sin that he was committing, going out to fetch a bull of a certain specification ,presenting to the High Priest etc. well, after all of this sinning and atoning for sin, God revealed a part of his plan his people didn't see coming . . .That God himself,would,one time and for all people, choose HIMSELF, A perfect lamb,without blemish, to atone for the sins of every single soul who lived or ever would live . . . .JESUS . . . .now, here is where people get messed up. Jesus became our perfect atonement for our sin.That means that sin still occurs the same way it always has-through breaking Gods Holy Law . . . .What has changed is that the result of that sin will not lead to death on one condition . . .ONLY IF A PERSON ACCEPTS THE ONE WHO PROVIDED THAT ATONEMENT AND ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS! For the same God who sent Jesus to gather his precious children back to him,so that God doesn't lose his children,said "If you do not ask, you do not receive." All you have to do is have the humility to "ask" . . .Gods Great gift-giving is what will keep you alive-his Grace! Not your "Good Works" -you don't have enough "good works" to get yourself to heaven . . .. .God truely said" your righteousness is as filthy rags" . Be glad that God is not relying,or waiting for you to get "righteous"..and when we look back on all those days of sacrificing Bulls, Rams ,Lambs -that these were times God allowed us to show ourselves that we cannot provide for, or acheive the great gift of eternal life based on our own decision making abilities or obedience-it is by grace,a gift from God that we are saved, not of "works" so that no man may boast . . .. . .Think in terms of a father . . .when u make rules for your own children, and they do not follow them and death is the result , will you be willing to lose a precious one of them? We do not want to lose one and neither does God! So God showed us that there is something greater than law . . . .it's LOVE . . ..LOVE is greater than the law! Don't you see it exemplified in Jesus? Are your eyes so plastered over that you cannot see?

let me ask you this,
as a parent would you purposefully separate yourself from your child as a consequence to their rebellion? does your love for your child have to be reciprocated?
this love you talk of is based on condition...it is not unconditional.
conditions based on an ultimatums in order to manipulate the desired outcome...control.

:areyoucra

Interesting . . .Very interesting . . .Love conquers all things, so as a parent,I would desire Love to be instilled in them so that they can conquer-not to be conquered . .. I am not so certain that "seperation" is ultimately the only route or way to fill them with it though . . .A person who does not love is barren,fruitless, miserable . . .what entity or being would want such a thing for his "creation?"Perhaps it is conditional Love...but if love is the greatest treasure one can attain to, doesn't it make sense that there should be a condition? Do we not strive and weary ourselves for "conditions" much less in value than love? -Drugs? Hate? Money? Divorce? War? If I see my children weary and work for worthless things,is it so unreasonable for me to expect to see them do the easy work that I ask them that brings fruit and Happiness that they claim to seek with the worthless things they do? Work that I made and promised would not hurt them? It would upset any parent to see a choice made that causes suffering instead of happiness in the child wouldn't it? So out of love I provide a "condition"-one that can be made and attained easily by all of my children,yet they decide,in their own wisdom to use the free will I give them,to pursue things that will hurt,even KILL them . . . .I should at that point just back away and let them die then . . . .billions of them . .. . they are smarter than me . . .right? My children?

waitasec

Veteran Member
Interesting . . .Very interesting . . .Love conquers all things, so as a parent,I would desire Love to be instilled in them so that they can conquer-not to be conquered . .. I am not so certain that "seperation" is ultimately the only route or way to fill them with it though . . .A person who does not love is barren,fruitless, miserable . . .what entity or being would want such a thing for his "creation?"Perhaps it is conditional Love...but if love is the greatest treasure one can attain to, doesn't it make sense that there should be a condition? Do we not strive and weary ourselves for "conditions" much less in value than love? -Drugs? Hate? Money? Divorce? War? If I see my children weary and work for worthless things,is it so unreasonable for me to expect to see them do the easy work that I ask them that brings fruit and Happiness that they claim to seek with the worthless things they do? Work that I made and promised would not hurt them? It would upset any parent to see a choice made that causes suffering instead of happiness in the child wouldn't it? So out of love I provide a "condition"-one that can be made and attained easily by all of my children,yet they decide,in their own wisdom to use the free will I give them,to pursue things that will hurt,even KILL them . . . .I should at that point just back away and let them die then . . . .billions of them . .. . they are smarter than me . . .right? My children?

love is unconditional. once a condition is placed is ceases to be love and turns into manipulation.
in love you will only find freedom. no matter what my children do my love will always be and i will never choose to separate myself from them.

however, the god that is portrayed in the bible is a god that chooses to turn his back on those who do not believe in him by casting them in to hell. that is not love that is an act of revenge by a jealous god.

sure jesus was the sacrificial lamb, a scapegoat...(an old ancient tribal barbaric practice dating back to 24th century BC), he loved us so much that he committed suicide. this still doesn't change the fact that we are ultimately responsible for our actions. and for those who fall and are fortunate enough to have people that will love them anyway are the lucky ones...

free spirit

"THE FLESH IS ENMITY TO GRACE AND TRUTH" Is the tittle of an article in the book "The Way God Tolt It" Here is part of that article.
Most of those who confess Christ today also confess to be under grace, without understanding fully what grace and truth is actually about. We should know that grace and truth came about through Jesus, for we read in John 1:17: “For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realised through Jesus Christ.”
It is likely that we have heard grace being described as “the undeserved love of God,” which is a beautiful description of His merciful forgiveness, but it is only one part of the story, for that description should be taken further to expose its second hidden aspect of the gift of His grace. The first part deals with receiving the undeserved love of God, which marks the beginning of our Christian life, and the second part is for us to grow in the truth of His grace (or the holiness of His character) and give His undeserving love to others. For we read in 1John 3:16: “We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.”
We certainly know that Jesus did lay down His life for us and paid the price for our sins, which is the expression of His undeserving love for us, and we ought to know that He went further than that. In fact, He also created a graceful human character by living as a man the way He did, and because He died sinless the holy human character of Jesus is now beyond corruption, having become one with the Holy Spirit. As we read in Acts 2:33: “Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.”
The above statement is confirmed in John 16:13-15, for we read: “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. He shall glorify Me; for He shall take of mine, and shall disclose it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said, that He takes of Mine, and will disclose it to you.”
From the above verses we can say with confidence that a holy and graceful human character, in this case the character of Jesus, has become the character of our God. They have become one and the same, as God has intended from all eternity. I know that most Christians are aware of this, but not many of them know that the gift of His grace is not limited to receiving His undeserved love in the form of forgiveness, which is priceless in itself, but also includes the indescribable gift of His Holy Character, so that we may also became “heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ.”
Yet to fully understand and appreciate the gift of His Holy Character we have to see it as a seed deposited in our heart that needs to be acknowledged, nourished and protected, and be allowed to grow to the full stature of Christ, by suppressing our selfish coveting fleshly character in favour of Jesus’ graceful loving character. If His heavenly character is growing and replacing our fleshly character, we are in fact laying down our life for the brethren.
You may ask, “which brethren?” In the beginning of our regeneration we are required to lay down our life for Christ, our brother; and if you endure this transition you will come to a point that you will always do the things that please Him, for you will be living through His character as naturally as breathing air. Therefore, your new character which has become one with Christ can no longer be corrupted, for you have died by willingly crucifying your flesh with its evil desires, and for that reason, you are now protected by the power of the Holy Spirit.
The above sublime statement is confirmed in 1John 3:2-3 and also in verses 6,7 and 9, for we read: “Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we shall be. We know that, when He appears, we shall be like Him, because we shall see resemble Him just as He is. And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself just as He is pure. No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him. Little children, let no one deceive you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous;No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.”

waitasec

Veteran Member
THE FLESH IS ENMITY TO GRACE AND TRUTH"

the title of that book is drenched in deception.

gen 8:21
Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood.
mark 7:21
For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,

if god created us then surely he should know that in order for his creation to progress by striving to become better, we need to be encouraged. we need to know that someone believes in us, like a loving parent, we need to believe in ourselves...
this premise that we can not be good without god is absolute horse pucky

i have a question for you, i posted it else where and thought this would be apropos

name one thing a believer can do that a non believer cannot?

name one thing a non believer can do that a believer cannot?
being good for goodness sake

Etritonakin

Name one thing a believer can do that a non believer cannot?

1: Believe!

The carnal mind is enmity with God (enmity: a feeling or condition of hostility; hatred; ill will; animosity; antagonism).

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

We can be as good as we can be -but we can not be as good as we need to be to live forever -or even understand that we need to be better -without God.

Humans can be good. Basic good and evil is apparent in what can be seen -and some parts of God's law are obvious and can be kept by those who have never heard the law (ten commandments and applicable statutes and judgments).

Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Rom 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
Rom 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

We see good all around us, but we see much evil, also -and the good are not completely good -nor can they bring peace to the earth.

The most significant thing a non-believer is unable to do is to "believe" -and if one does not believe, they cannot live forever. Everyone will be given an opportunity to believe -some even after death, but the fact remains. Many also believe that which is not true about God.

Most can see sense in a few of the ten commandments, but many find some of them quite ridiculous. If they do not believe in God, why would they obey him before any other, take his name seriously, keep the sabbath, etc...

Still -believing is not enough. After one is truly called by God (God always initiates this with those who are TRULY called -all will be eventually, but not all before Christ's return -those called from Adam until Christ's return are called "firstfruits" -many who have lived will be given eternal life later), and responds by beginning to obey HIS commandments (repenting of sin), they are to be baptized and receive God's holy spirit within them after the laying on of hands of one of his ministers. Many misunderstand this holy spirit -thinking it is a separate being, but the bible definition is as follows....

2Ti 1:6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

It enables one to become more like God in many ways -to see from his perspective and even to use spiritual "gifts". It enables one to see their own sin more clearly -to begin to keep the commandments in the letter and also the spirit of the law -and to see why they are so important to a greater degree.

Humans can do good -but they cannot do what needs to be done in order to bring peace to earth. God can and will -quite soon, actually -and many non-believers find this ridiculous.

Last edited:

waitasec

Veteran Member
Name one thing a believer can do that a non believer cannot?

1: Believe!

The carnal mind is enmity with God (enmity: a feeling or condition of hostility; hatred; ill will; animosity; antagonism).

we believe in things that are real.

why would god create something that would be innately hostile towards him?

free spirit

the title of that book is drenched in deception.
"The Way God Told It" Book actually exposes the 2000 yers old deceptions that have made their way into the New Testament.
gen 8:21
Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood.
mark 7:21
For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,
Every Man who is in the flesh is like the above scriptures because he is earthly.

if god created us then surely he should know that in order for his creation to progress by striving to become better, we need to be encouraged. we need to know that someone believes in us, like a loving parent, we need to believe in ourselves...
this premise that we can not be good without god is absolute horse pucky
Men chose to have the knowledge of good and evil, so all of us now have a choise to make; But our fleshly covets steer us do what is selfish, we do not have the power to overcome evil by ourself.

i have a question for you, i posted it else where and thought this would be apropos
name one thing a believer can do that a non believer cannot?
In the flesh we can all do the same things: but in the spirit, and as you know believing is spiritual, a believer can be born again in the spirit, therefore the spirit of Adam is replaced by the spirit of Christ.

waitasec

Veteran Member
In the flesh we can all do the same things: but in the spirit, and as you know believing is spiritual, a believer can be born again in the spirit, therefore the spirit of Adam is replaced by the spirit of Christ.

yes in the flesh we can do all the same things, meaning we are capable of being good without god, which is my point.
make a moral statement that i cannot make...

i'll tell you what an ubeliever can do that a believer cannot, seek to do good without a selfish motive...gaining points for gods favor so that they may be chosen to sit at his right hand.

some value integrity, dignity and truth more than others.

Etritonakin

we believe in things that are real.

why would god create something that would be innately hostile towards him?

God is still creatING something -which is only hostile at first. He is not finished with us.

CreatING simple things can be instantaneous -creating more gods is an intricate process that requires everything that has been.

It's not as if he said 'I will create man so that he is hostile toward me', but more like 'man's mind cannot be instantaneously like mine, but requires a process to become so'.

Creation sometimes requires extreme forces and conditions.

1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Mal 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
Mal 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver:
and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver....

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

etc., etc..

Teenagers are often hostile toward their parents -until they realize they were right. (OK -so human parents aren't always right, but God is.)

Creating our flesh bodies and minds was simple compared to creating a mind able to inhabit a powerful god-body, if you will -without wreaking havoc throughout eternity. ("reeking" for you new English noobs)

Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Just imagine our present stupidity within bodies which were able to easily manipulate cosmic forces, create galaxies, planets, etc....

...which is why we were made temporarily flesh -and limited in power by flesh bodies.

Psa 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psa 8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Psa 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

Last edited:

waitasec

Veteran Member
God is still creatING something -which is only hostile at first. He is not finished with us.

CreatING simple things can be instantaneous -creating more gods is an intricate process that requires everything that has been.

It's not as if he said 'I will create man so that he is hostile toward me', but more like 'man's mind cannot be instantaneously like mine, but requires a process to become so'.

Creation sometimes requires extreme forces and conditions.

1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Mal 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
Mal 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver:
and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver....

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

etc., etc..

Teenagers are often hostile toward their parents -until they realize they were right. (OK -so human parents aren't always right, but God is.)

tell that to the little girl who suffered a stroke at the age of 7 who's own mother got sick and died. and when the van that was going too pick her up from the home to take her to the funeral, never showed up. tell that to a mother who's son was born mentally ill and couldn't afford care and had no other choice but leave him in a facility 400 miles away.
tell that to the girl who was raped by her own father for 24 yrs.
did they call out for god to help them? did they scream for his mercy in their violent circumstance...
"god's not finished with us yet" so all this pain and suffering is for a reason. PLEASE
how can you say these things and think you are not morally calloused?

Etritonakin

I would tell them when they are all resurrected -which they will be -but the former things will not be called to remembrance.

You can hold God responsible -he takes full responsibility and will make all things right -and will wipe away all tears -he will resurrect them and make them whole and happy.

Isa 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
Isa 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
Isa 35:6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

Also -do not forget to acknowledge where men are responsible for some of the above -even in creating much of our own suffering and disease -though God is ultimately responsible.

With God, not only do you have someone to hold responsible, but you have someone who IS responsible -and is able to make all things right. He allowed things to be not right -even harsh, stark and horrible -for a purpose -and has already planned and scheduled to make all things new after WE learn to be responsible.

Without God -we're simply -if you'll pardon the coarse abbreviation -SOL. How does that seem more logical? How is that any easier to think about -or more comforting?

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

I've seen plenty of horror and sorrow in my days -and understand why such might cause one to cringe at the very mention of a loving God -but I understand why things are as they are -and that they are temporary. I don't believe -I know. I have more real joy and hope now than ever.

Last edited:

Etritonakin

I'm confused -are you really a Christian?

What do you think or believe about resurrection?

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished...........

To other poster and anyone else: What would some of you tell me if some of those things happened to me (because similar things have)?

"This is evolution -it's beautiful -just accept it -it just happens and there is no hope" ????

Last edited:

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Thank GOD I'm not Christian then! :sheep:

In Western countries(Christian Majority)----Adultery is common

Now according to the Bible almost every Christian is going to Hell

New-Testament

Matthew 19:9 "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Mark 10:11 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her."

Mark 10:12 "And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery."

Luke 16:18 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

Old-Testament

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Proverbs 6:32 "But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself."

Also point to be noted according Jesus(pbuh) the laws of Old-Testament are still valid and are applicable upon Christians

Matthew 5:17-19 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Now My point ,Since adultery is clearly prohibited in the Bible, and since most Western Christians today are divorced and are either living with their boyfriends/girlfriends or married to other people, wouldn't that cause for them to be thrown in Hell? After all, most Western Christians according to the Bible are committing adultery ,and according to Ot "both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.":confused:

A

angellous_evangellous

I'm confused -are you really a Christian?

What do you think or believe about resurrection?

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished...........

To other poster and anyone else: What would some of you tell me if some of those things happened to me (because similar things have)?

"This is evolution -it's beautiful -just accept it -it just happens and there is no hope" ????

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: