• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist Discussions ~ FFH ~

FFH

Veteran Member
Wizanda said:
You know if you were sent from heaven, have the new name of Christ (Sananda) original name of the father (Zan), name of the city (Zian)...fulfilled Revelations chapter 10 two years before reading it.....who would you say that is scripturally?
You're adding/changing scripture to fit your belief, which is that you are the angel/Messiah of Revelation 10, when in fact it is Jesus Christ....

Jesus Christ is the angel of Revelation 10

Revelation 10

Matthew 24: 27
For as the Lightneing cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:27
For as the light of the morning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, and covereth the whole earth; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I am? EGO I-Mee?
Try looking and not pointing :angel2: Since 5/6 years old have remembered Yeshua never said "I Am"….. Yet my Auntie-Christine scared me as her impressions of Yeshua was false (Christian)....Remembered him from heaven and knew in my 21+ would fix the Bible with big magnifying glasses (Now understand this is E-Sword + Concordances + Dictionaries) .....So if you point, did you know there are three fingers pointing back at your self?
My brother is also Nicholas Paul (love you all, though your teachings are discombobulating)….so when the puzzle fits maybe this is a battle you should not fight...
Yet wave the white flag (sack clothes would be advisable and grow a beard) as this has too many pieces that fit and logically speaking, just following through with what God has asked.
The funniest bit; I personally don’t want to do any of this…would rather get back to composing music like in heaven…..
:rainbow1: :help: :shout

FFH

Veteran Member
Matthew 24:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:10 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you, for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and shall deceive many.

Luke 21:8 And he said, The time draweth near, and therefore take heed that ye be not deceived; for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; go ye not therefore after them.

wizanda

Premium Member
Matthew 24:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:10 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you, for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and shall deceive many.

Luke 21:8 And he said, The time draweth near, and therefore take heed that ye be not deceived; for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; go ye not therefore after them.
Your point being? Your Following that in the gospel of John Nicodemus (Form of Nicholas = Nicolaitans) or didn't you realize that is the Anti-Christ...well the dragon (God made the river) also it teaches like Balaam (God doesn't sacrifice).....
:angel2:

Booko

Deviled Hen
You're adding/changing scripture to fit your belief, which is that you are the angel/Messiah of Revelation 10, when in fact it is Jesus Christ....

Jesus Christ is the angel of Revelation 10

Revelation 10

Matthew 24: 27
For as the Lightneing cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:27
For as the light of the morning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, and covereth the whole earth; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

Well, the UK is east of us...does that count, FFH? :D

may

Mal 1:6-9
(6) A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
(7) Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.
(8) And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.
(9) And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this hath been by your means: will he regard your persons? saith the LORD of hosts.
yes pure worship is pleasing in the eyes of the most high(Jehovah)

FFH

Veteran Member
Well, the UK is east of us...does that count, FFH? :D
The point being that ALL will know when he comes, you won't miss it...

ALL will know when he comes...just as the sun shines in the morning for ALL to see, "so shall the coming of the Son of Man be".

wizanda

Premium Member
Mat 24:30
(30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
I John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son.

Edit: Who will be the final antichrist, the "beast" of Revelation 13 and 17 and what organization or nation will he come out of ???

In my study of the scripture, and according to the way I understand it, I think it highly likely that the anti-christ is not a person per se, but a spirit of unbelieving that will take over in the majority of people in the last days. I think that a good example of what I am talking about can be found in the misunderstanding of the apostles before Jesus resurrection. They did not understand that Jesus was building a spiritual kingdom and were looking for an earthly kingdom. In the same way, I think we as christians are waiting for a physical being called anti-christ, rather than watching for the spiritual attitude that permeates within the heart of someone who is against christ (anti-christ). Just my opinion.

And to answer the question that no one seems to want to answer from earlier posts. Mike182, it seems to me that the scriptures clearly indicate that one who is against christ, and dies not believing, will face judgement just like everyone else. If in the spiritual realm they have still not believed and continue to deny, then they it seems to me that they will be judged unfavorably and sent to hades for eternity. That is what the scriptures teach anyway, but the judgement will come from God, not from man. All we can do is read and study and believe that what it says is true. I do.

may

Mat 24:30
(30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
seeing with the eyes of understanding , is what it is refering to( SEE what i mean )now i understand now i SEE)Yes they will know and understand . it is not a litral seeing Jesus on the clouds as some people think

may

In my study of the scripture, and according to the way I understand it, I think it highly likely that the anti-christ is not a person per se, but a spirit of unbelieving that will take over in the majority of people in the last days. I think that a good example of what I am talking about can be found in the misunderstanding of the apostles before Jesus resurrection. They did not understand that Jesus was building a spiritual kingdom and were looking for an earthly kingdom. In the same way, I think we as christians are waiting for a physical being called anti-christ, rather than watching for the spiritual attitude that permeates within the heart of someone who is against christ (anti-christ). Just my opinion.

And to answer the question that no one seems to want to answer from earlier posts. Mike182, it seems to me that the scriptures clearly indicate that one who is against christ, and dies not believing, will face judgement just like everyone else. If in the spiritual realm they have still not believed and continue to deny, then they it seems to me that they will be judged unfavorably and sent to hades for eternity. That is what the scriptures teach anyway, but the judgement will come from God, not from man. All we can do is read and study and believe that what it says is true. I do.
yes you are right it is not just one man , but the judgement will be on the earth not in heaven . and yes you are right the judgement will come from Jehovah and Jesus christ, and in the judgement it will be everlasting life, or cutting off from that blessing . it will be life or death . but at the end of the day if the judgement of us is death ,it will be because we want it . our choice , but everlasting life is offered to us ,

wizanda

Premium Member
It’s easy spotted
1) Paul contradicts Yeshua on well over 36 points…
2) John was a Pharisee, contradicts the Old Testament and Yeshua, using 3rd person also by Yeshua about him self....
3) Simon was named stone (peter) by Yeshua and a stone is laid before Joshua feet, Zechariah…

So it like ABC they are Pharisees.....
The humble shall inherit the earth....
Who would destroy God's creation?
Who would fix it if they had the opportunity too>?

If we beat our swords into tools for farming, we can re-irrigate the world.....if we don't God can roll up the scroll and we can start again....

Woe to the unjust judges, would be who, if they are waiting for God to end it?

Booko

Deviled Hen
I John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time; and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

I John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son.

I John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God; and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now it is already in the world.

II John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Edit: Who will be the final antichrist, the "beast" of Revelation 13 and 17 and what organization or nation will he come out of ???

Since all but this 2nd verse are clearly in the plural, it has always struck me as misguided to then look for a single figure called "The Antichrist."

FFH

Veteran Member
Since all but this 2nd verse are clearly in the plural, it has always struck me as misguided to then look for a single figure called "The Antichrist."
There is a final antichrist, spoken of by Christ and Daniel, who sets up an image of himself, in a newly built Jewish temple, and causes all "both small and great" to worship his image and take upon themselves his "mark",

This mark is the "mark of the beast (final antichrist)," otherwise one will not be able to buy or sell.

How widespread this will be, I don't know, it may only affect one small area in Israel, or it may be required througout Europe and/or into the United States...

One thing for sure, it won't happen before the morning of the first resurrection or first rapture, so it really makes no difference to me, but it will to those still left on earth, who missed the first rapture/resurrection. If one misses the first, be ready for the second (resurrection/rapture), by believing in Christ and accepting him as Lord and savior...

All who reject Christ have the spirit of antichrist, so there are multitudes of people either with that spirit or who are antichrists, openly denying the Father and the Son...

One can be silent on this issue and just not profess Jesus is the Christ, but not deny it either, this is the spirit of antichrist...

Professing Jesus Christ as Lord, before all men, is part of our salvation.

Philipians 2: 9=11
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus Christ is Lord

wizanda

Premium Member
So when you work what number do you have to give to do so? In the UK we call it the nation insurance number….
What style of politics evolved within the Metal Empire and still remains? Give unto Caesar, because who told you they are appointed by God?......Clues are in the Bible, just takes reading teh whole thing.....

Popeyesays

Sorry, FFH, "rapture" is not a unique event. Whenever anyone takes on the "Spirit" of belief they are "raptured" on the instant.

It is not even a permanent experience.

When jesus came those who took up His message experienced the rapture that John describes--on the instant. Some maintained that spiritual state for good, some fell by the wayside.

When Moses came before Him, the same thing happened--it is immortalized and symbolized by The Passover, but again it was not an isolated event.

When Muhammad came, he brought the Rapture for His followers.

Same for the Bab, and Baha`u'llah and all the other Messengers of the past and Those yet to come in the future.

You are trying to take what john wrote as a vision as a literal foretelling of events.

John starts out by saying "I was in the spirit on the Lord's Day."

That means he was having a vision on the Sabbath day. Visions are not literal, they are symbol, one does not look for the events to be literaly demonstrated.

After all the Jews of the day decided Jesus was NOT the Messiah since He challenged the literal meaning of the prophecies.

They were wrong then. You're wrong now.

In my own opinion of course.

Regards,
Scott

Popeyesays

So when you work what number do you have to give to do so? In the UK we call it the nation insurance number….
What style of politics evolved within the Metal Empire and still remains? Give unto Caesar, because who told you they are appointed by God?......Clues are in the Bible, just takes reading teh whole thing.....

We're told to render unto Caesar those things which belong to Caesar. Taxes, obedience, lawful behavior, service to the nation when called upon.

We are also told to render unto God those things which are His.

Regards,
Scott

wizanda

Premium Member
We're told to render unto Caesar those things which belong to Caesar. Taxes, obedience, lawful behavior, service to the nation when called upon.
We are also told to render unto God those things which are His.
Regards,
Scott
So if God asked us to care for the land, yet we say they will do it, as we pay our taxes….. is that giving to God and keeping the 5th commandment, one father and so one mother, for God gave us the land....
Rev 17:5
(5)
And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, = :confused:

THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND = ((:)bow: <---->:bow: )))

ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. = :rainbow1:

Popeyesays

So if God asked us to care for the land, yet we say they will do it, as we pay our taxes….. is that giving to God and keeping the 5th commandment, one father and so one mother, for God gave us the land....
Rev 17:5
(5)
And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, = :confused:

THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND = ((:)bow: <---->:bow: )))

ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. = :rainbow1:

Jesus was asked about taxes specifically. He said pay them.

Baha`u'llah says "Obey the law of the land". that is just as clear. If you are drafted--serve. If you are taxed--pay. If you are required to be license, get licensed. How the government uses your taxes is not the real concern, you are not responsible for how it's used, only for paying it as required.

Save the land on your own bat. Pay your taxes too.

No dichotomy or paradox here.

Regards,

Scott