• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist Discussions ~ FFH ~

FFH

Veteran Member
There has to be a Christ to be an antichrist. The former has certainly not been proven to exist.
This is a classic example of the "spirit" of antichrist which exists in the world, to a very large degree, and I think it would be safe to say that the majority of the earth's population would agree with you on this one point...

To say that Jesus did not exist is to have the "spirit" of antichrist..

Those who "profess not that Jesus is the Christ," who has come in the flesh have the "spirit" of antichrist.

How many will bow down and worship THE FINAL ANTICHRIST ???..

FFH

Veteran Member
And what about Satan Claus...I mean Santa Claus. You don't think that means anything, do you?

By accepting Santa Claus as a tradition, are people subscribing to "Satan's Clause" in the Book of Life, that gives him power over their soul?
Santa Claus is an antichrist type figure

Satan's claws

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Wizanda my friend I have a question for you...
Who are you ???
Explain please...
Angel Revelations Chapter 10 was me, i did that 2 years before reading the New Testament....so investigated after finding that.
Died at 23 and the Ascended masters/elders are my best friends, and wanted to throw a party for me when i returned....God also showed me what God is in under the illusions of perceptions people see.....it is complicated and moves at frequency of energies that would destroy most....
Skanda is military police and the fig, as Zandam is in Pollish also for military police of God….also rides on a white horse +loads more…yet I believe people are too aggressive and so would fight with weapons and not words…
Yeshua I know from heaven at birth and he never said “I Am”…. that I knew since 5 years old and is the final point I have decided is easiest to end the anti-Christ on.

gnostic

The Lost One
DeepShadow said:
I think the ultimate Antichrist will be an alien from the Dagobah system, who will awaken Cthulhu and perform an insiduous Vulcan mind-meld on the current President, who will be Paris Hilton.
That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. There's no such thing as aliens, and there's no such thing as Dagobah, Cthulhu or the Vulcans.

Beside, a real anti-Christ already exist, right here, right now. Whether he is the ultimate one, I don't know. His name is....

H O M E R S I M P S O N

may

the book of revelation has been revealed to Jesus slaves on earth. and the understanding about just what those beasts represent is enlighting indeed. and for knowledge about just what those beasts and image of the beasts represent means that we are not lead astray to put our trust in the wrong thing .
A
revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place." (Revelation 1:1a) yes its all happening in this time of the end . being well fed in a spiritual way is what we are ,if we listen to Jesus slaves .
Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings. matthew 24;45-47 ................ Jesus is giving great understanding to his slaves ................ thrilling times indeed :)

wizanda

Premium Member
Flanders?
I thought Flanders is the "Christ".
Luk 21:8
(8) And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I (EGO) am (I-Mee) Christ*; and the time ‘draweth near’ (eggizō): go ye not therefore after them.
The word Christ is only mentioned in Matthew.
Joh 6:48
(48) I (EGO) am (I-Mee) that bread of life.
1Pe 4:7
(7) But the end of all things is ‘at hand’ (eggizō): be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
Rom 13:12
(12) The night is far spent, the day is ‘at hand’ (eggizō): let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Jas 5:8
(8) Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord ‘draweth nigh’ (eggizō):
Yeshua isn't egotistical and didn’t use “I (EGO) Am (I-Mee) , John representations is on purpose….
John tells us about the anti-Christ as he believes Paul is......
Yet then they all are, as they know not what they spoke, as they all taught like Balaam…. God did not sacrifice Yeshua, we murdered him and Ned Flanders is guilty of murder according to the laws set in place by Yeshua....

wizanda

Premium Member
Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.
Servant? is not Slave!....can you stop twisting the words of the Bible to your own likening...

may

Servant? is not Slave!....can you stop twisting the words of the Bible to your own likening...
Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings. MATTHEW 24;45-47
(Revelation 22:6) And he said to me: "These words are faithful and true; yes, Jehovah the God of the inspired expressions of the prophets sent his angel forth to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.

wizanda

Premium Member
Mat 24:45-47
(45)
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
(46) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
(47) Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

E-Sword Bible software please, with Concordances and dictionaries required.

FFH

Veteran Member
Wizanda, do you claim to be a/the "new" messiah ???

Sananda the new messiah, is that your name ???

Sorry, someone already took that position.

Sananda Maitreya - Wiki

Welcome to Sananda Maitreya's Official Site! (This is a Satan incarnated individual, and an end time antichrist, of which there are many)

Sananda Spiritual Center - New Age Gifts, Om Symbol Gift Shop, New ...

"Of which turn away," Christ warned...

The Bible codes reveal Sananda to be a false Messiah, of course, and fits all the requirements to be called an antichrist..

Sananda - Bible Code - False Messiah - False Jesus

Sananda Maitreya, born March 15. 1962 as Terence Trent Howard in Manhattan, New York, known to childhood friends as Terry Darby, and formerly known as Terence Trent D'Arby, is an American singer-song writer currently living in Milan, Italy

A graduate of Deland High School, Maitreya joined the army after leaving college, serving in Elvis Presley's old regiment in Germany. He was formally discharged by the army in 1985 after going absent without leave

Following a series of dreams, the artist adopted the name Sananda Maitreya. His name was legally changed to that on Octover 4, 2001

wizanda

Premium Member
No i do not...God asked me at 15 to do this.....my name is Zanda from my mother...fulfilled Revelations chapter 10 at 21, read it at 24, after NDE at 23.....
Terrence Trent Darby is just that...name changes are not precept, on preset!
You don't understand, this is all i have lived for since 5 years old and now you are all refusing to listen.... rejection of Christ by all nations….
Christ said watch for the messiah coming "bud that shoots forth"...this is why his advanced warnings as if you do ignore me, this is the last chance...as Christianity is the Anti-Christ as it follows Pharisees…..
If Christ comes as Jonah which is Zan-Nun in the Quran….. then how come you are so naked before us?

FFH

Veteran Member
Wizanda said:
Christianity is the Anti-Christ as it follows Pharisees…..
There there are many varied antichrists..

Wizanda said:
Wizanda (www i zanda New name of Christ is Sananda)
Wizanda said:
fulfilled Revelations chapter 10 at 21, read it at 24, after NDE at 23.....
So you're the literal fulfillment of Revelation chapter 10...

Let's look at that chapter...

Revelation 10

You're obviously not the seventh angel of Revelation 10.

wizanda

Premium Member
What a Joke....God shows us these things, you deny them, which makes you right?
Don't you realize i fight with Christ's words like a sword, why use his and not my own, we speak the same....
You really are going to be punished, as we speak....as 'i am' so wound up and there is no need for it (do you know how to change Karma in the book of life? Then do not be rude to someone who does)....i do not argue over the things of God.... really trying to be honest and open and really you need a physiological analysis.....if you think the same of me, maybe if you sat long enough without being rude, you would understand the overwhelming evidence to make us believe it...as i question everything and leave no stone unturned....you blame me for this?

wizanda

Premium Member
So, Wizanda do you believe you are the angel of Revelation 10 ???
Me and a group of friends get called too a sacred mountain, at the same time…2 years after, I read the exact same thing word for word…. At the point of doing this, I asked my name be in the books, if so, which it is globally….

I have studied for this purpose since 5 years old, when brought up in the countryside without Christian influence…yet have always know the reason of the Anti-Christ just didn’t realize, it was so simple too see….

Died at 23 and have been welcomed with open arms by the elders, as being party organizer in heaven...

Get most miracles asked if in context of Oneness…..

No I don’t believe it, I question everything to the point of not believing any of it….if it can help me be a better person…which is why I didn’t speak up earlier…yet now understand I can prove what the Anti-Christ is….which is Christianity; so to remove this, first must prove authority…..
Else if it is all dismissed, then this is why Yeshua spoke quite clearly, God will remove the iniquity….

wizanda

Premium Member
Zec 4:12-14
(12)
And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two (golden) Shimmering tsantârâh (pipes) empty the golden oil out of themselves?
(13) And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
(14) Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

That is only for confirmation of the Bible code and the name Sananda...which really is a form of Yoga...Zan is ancient Hebrew and is the original name of God in many cultures.

Rev 3:12
(12)
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.