• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist Discussions ~ FFH ~

FFH

Veteran Member
God can levitate/suspend/hang anything on anything.

Job 26: 7
He (God) stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Christopher/Criss Angel, professional illusionist, walks on water, levitates across two buildings, passes through glass window, etc....

Real or illusion ?????

A type of antichrist

Criss Angel Walks on Water

Criss Angel - Levitates From Building to Building

From his show "Mindfreak"
Criss Angel Levitates himself and others

Criss Angel reveals levitation trick

Chriss is one who believes the power to do all things lies within ourselves, which he teaches/stresses.

This is a belief that's also consistant with those possessing the "spirit" of antichrist...

We should rather say to ourselves...

Philipians 4: 13
"I can do all things through Christ, who strengtheneth me"

We need to acknowledge the Lord, Jesus Christ, who is God, in all we do...

"in him we live, move and have our being"

may

So if God asked us to care for the land, yet we say they will do it, as we pay our taxes….. is that giving to God and keeping the 5th commandment, one father and so one mother, for God gave us the land....
Rev 17:5
(5)
And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, = :confused:

THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND = ((:)bow: <---->:bow: )))

ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. = :rainbow1:
Babylon the great (worldwide empire of false religon

FFH

Veteran Member

Eucharistic Levitation Miracle in France

The final antichrist/beast will draw upon these same powers and will work miracles...

Revelation 13: 13-17
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

FFH

Veteran Member

Criss Angel Building Walk Revealed

Criss Angel Revealed by Magici4s (Pool Walk)

II John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Chriss professes; the power to do all things lies within ourselves and/or our minds, this is in direct opposition to what Christ has taught us in scripture, which is; the power to do all things, comes from Christ, who is the source of our strength and the source of all miracles and all creation...

John 14: 6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Yeshua did not saith unto him, I (EGO) am (I-MEE) the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.....John Nicodemus the Pharisee did.....:sleep: :help:

Popeyesays

So know Criss Angel is the Antichrist? Get over it, it's just stage magic.

Technicaloly he's a "street magician", Becky. He performs his illusions out in public, limits his set up and depends upon raw skill to pull off his illusions.

Regards,
Scott

Bishka

Veteran Member
Technicaloly he's a "street magician", Becky. He performs his illusions out in public, limits his set up and depends upon raw skill to pull off his illusions.

Regards,
Scott

Pretty much the same thing, but calling him the anti-Christ? :eek:

FFH

Veteran Member
Pretty much the same thing, but calling him the anti-Christ? :eek:
No, an antichrist, of which there are many..

Don't misquote me !!!

He's just one of many who are in the world deceiving even the very elect, with his subtle teachings he reinforces during his show, which are blatantly opposed to the teachings of Jesus Christ...

I John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time; and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

The antichrist comes from a world wide religion and sets up his image in a Jewish temple..

Chriss Angel is just one of many who preach false doctrines of men and will deceive many...

There are many different types of antichrists who are deceiving even the "very elect"....

There are tons of people who openly deny Jesus Christ and his teachings.

FFH

Veteran Member
Yeshua did not saith unto him, I (EGO) am (I-MEE) the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.....John Nicodemus the Pharisee did.....:sleep: :help:
Again, you've changed scriptures to fit your particular belief...

Do you believe Jesus is the Christ, who came into the world and died for our sins, or are you that man, or a second Christ, or a new Christ, or a new Messiah ????

What do you believe Zanda, who do you believe you are, besides the angel in Revelation 10, who is Jesus Christ...

You've just changed this scripture in John 14: 6 to suggest you believe that Christ is not the way to salvation, but by some other means, perhaps by you ???...

Christ is the Messiah, however you say he is not...

Popeyesays

"No less bitter is the conflict between sects and denominations. Christ was a divine Center of unity and love. Whenever discord prevails instead of unity, wherever hatred and antagonism take the place of love and spiritual fellowship, Antichrist reigns instead of Christ. Who is right in these controversies and hatreds between the sects? Did Christ command them to love or to hate each other? He loved even His enemies and prayed in the hour of His crucifixion for those who killed Him. Therefore, to be a Christian is not merely to bear the name of Christ and say, "I belong to a Christian government." To be a real Christian is to be a servant in His Cause and Kingdom, to go forth under His banner of peace and love toward all mankind, to be self-sacrificing and obedient, to become quickened by the breaths of the Holy Spirit, to be mirrors reflecting the radiance of the divinity of Christ, to be fruitful trees in the garden of His planting, to refresh the world by the water of life of His teachings -- in all things to be like Him and filled with the spirit of His love."
(Abdu'l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 6)

FFH

Veteran Member
Seems like something right out of your book. It's just as ridiculous as calling Criss Angel an anti-Christ.
some of what he does is real, according to Chriss, in a interview on A and E network A&E Television Network and TV Shows

So he basically claims some of what he does is fake and some of what he does is real.

Satan has powers and can impart them to men as they allign themselves with him...

I''ve had a confirmation (by a burning in the heart) that some of what he does is real, just not sure what part of his repetoir is real and what is not..

He says he mixes it up, and doesn't reveal what is real, and what is not, however he's hinted towards some of his mind and levitation stunts...

He is a type of antichrist, who will draw away many unto himself and his teachings on "belief" and what is, and what is not, possible, if you "only believe"...

The interview in which he states that much of what he does is real, NOT FAKE, is on this link, just let the videos play and you'll here it from his own words..

He's part illusionist and part Satanic incarnated individual, who draws upon the powers of Satan to do some of his stunts..

This is the real deal in my opinion, not just pure illusion, although much of what he does is based on illusion, but again, he says he mixes it up with "real" stuff...

Those are his words, not mine...

Here's the link, you decide: A&E (a series of videos will play automatically)

Bishka

Veteran Member
I''ve had a confirmation (by a burning in the heart)

Just like you'll have a confirmation asking the Lord on which toothpaste you shouldn't use cause it's made by an 'anti-Christ'. Honestly, this is ridiculous and nutty. Glad you aren't my Sunday School teacher, I would walk out of your class and never come back.

FFH

Veteran Member
Mandy Moore is a well known born again Christian, who is extremely honest, in my opinion, and she agreed to allow Chriss to drive her car, with her in the passenger seat, Chriss being blind folded..

He drove Mandy Moore's car, with her in the passenger seat, blind...

She would definitely not agree to be a part of a fake illusion....

This is the real deal, and he's done a similar stunt on his bike, again see this link: A&E

The blind fold stunt on the bike is real, in my opinion...no fake trick there, it's impossible to fake that...