• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist Discussions ~ FFH ~

madhatter85

Transhumanist
This is a Religious DEBATE forum, not a "lets all make everyone content" forum.

Alot of this i wanted to get out of my system cause i've stewed on it, and i figure a place like this is a good place to do it because it doesn't matter what people think on here. it's a forum, everyone on here is going ot have thier own opinions nomatter what. and honestly this place is whatever to me. i wanted to test my knowledge, see what i could stand up against, because i know there will be even greater trials ahead of me and i need to be prepared to stand against adversity.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Revelation 13: 15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Who is the image of, that is also called harlotry?
Who are the children of the mother?
Why would an angel be accursed? Who would dream of taking on angels in battle?
If there is a two edged sword, what are the two sides?

wizanda

Premium Member
Actually it's a place too "discuss, debate and compare religions". It's not solely focused on debating, though you seem to be.
Amen! :angel2:
Please!!!! As any of you Bible followers should know, you are not allowed to argue over the things of God....debate no one wins, as everyone walks away feeling disgruntled.....conversation alllows opening of all things....

FFH

Veteran Member
Who is the image of, what is also called harlotry?
Satan incarnated into a man, who will later be revealed as the antichrist.
Those who worship this Satan incarnated man.

Why would an angel be accursed?
There are those who were once angels in heaven with God, who are now fallen angels belonging to the Devil, who rebelled against God in heaven, who have chosen not to come to earth and be tested.

There are two types of angels

Fallen angels (Having no physical body, only a spirit body, having never been born to mortal parents on earth)
Resurrected angels (Those who have once lived on earth, having a spirit body, but no physical body, not having been resurrected yet)
Who would dream of taking on angels in battle?
It's written in scripture that Michael (Adam), who is the arch (head) angel, along with all those who profess to follow Christ, who are now awaiting the resurrection, will take on the Devil (who is also a fallen angel) and all of his fallen angels, who were cast out of heaven for rebelling against God, and Adam (Michael the arch angel) will fight for us, who remain on this earth at this time..

There will not only be a Battle of Armegeddon on earth, but simultaneously in the heavens as well, which is going on now as we speak, I beleive..

There is a battle in heaven over our souls right now...
God's Spirit and word of God (scrptures)

wizanda

Premium Member
If John-Nicodemus the Pharisee said that the Anti-Christ was with them, who could that be?

Yeshua said he saw it come after and to know them, from where they collected fruit, where was the worst place?

If Moses told people to sacrifice one for God and one for Azazel (original fallen angel - written as scapegoat) is that right?

Thanks for giving me the sword back again, yet still it is meant for you to understand, not too win....

FFH

Veteran Member
If John-Nicodemus the Pharisee said that the Anti-Christ was with them, who could that be?

Yeshua said he saw it come after and to know them, from where they collected fruit, where was the worst place?

If Moses told people to sacrifice one for God and one for Azazel (original fallen angel - written as scapegoat) is that right?

Thanks for giving me the sword back again, yet still it is meant for you to understand, not too win....
Ah so you're the one who came at me in my dream with a sword..

You asked me if it was a two edged sword in another thread.

It wasn't, because I was able to grab one end of it, from the person in the dream, and bend it into a tear drop shape and was able to throw it back at him, and that would have been hard to do with both sides being sharp. I threw it back at him by holding onto the blade, not the hilt. It also did'nt harm him, it being dull on one side, and he came at me again with the same bent sword, holding it by the blade, not the hilt, sharp side towards me, I then dodged his attempt and woke up....

wizanda

Premium Member
Mat 11:17
(17) And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.

Luk 6:25
(25) Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

Luk 2:35
(35) (Yea, a (rhomphaia) sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Mar 7:6-13
(6) He answered and said unto them, Well hath Isaiah (Esaias) prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
(7) Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
(8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
(9) And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
(10) For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
(11) But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is an Offering (Corban), that is to say, a sacrifice (gift), by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me. (he shall be free)
(12) And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;
(13) Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

FFH

Veteran Member
Yet Wizanda you call John the Revelator a Pharisee and an egomaniac, as well as Peter, the rock upon which Christ built his church...

Why is that Wizanda ????

You teach the philosophies of men mingled with scripture...

FFH

Veteran Member
Leviticus 20: 6
And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

wizanda

Premium Member
Isa 8:19-20
(19)
And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
(20) To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

wizanda

Premium Member
Yet Wizanda you call John the Revelator a Pharisee and an egomaniac, as well as Peter, the rock upon which Christ built his church...
Why is that www i zanda???? New name of Christ is Sananda :rolleyes:
You teach the philosophies of men mingled with scripture...
Mat 16:23 Rock + (peter) Stone = Isaiah 8 God is the rock!
(23) But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Zec 3:9 Unclean Sacrifice if plummet line is explained back to Zerubbabel.
(9) For behold the stone that I have laid before (Yeshua) Joshua; upon one (peter) stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Rev 5:6 Elders 23 + 1 Lamb = 24
(6) And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Mat 21:44 Inheritance can not be stolen
(44) And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

may

To be clear we are just talking about the RCC here.

Then here's a question, why is each Parish different? why isn't there one doctrine, one set way of doing things? maybe because they all have different ways they want things done? isn't it explicit how it is not the will of man to be done but the will of God? Is god a changeable god? is he a respecter of persons? Does he allow the wishes of man to change his work to come forth(if it is truely his work)?

hmm..... somethign to think about
Gods true congregations are in unity all over the world, and they are into pure worship and it is all bible based

Reactions: FFH

may

We can discern the true followers of Christ by the works they perform and the RESULTS of those works.
very true indeed , the last thing Jesus commanded his followers to do was this . matthew 28;19-20

may

Revelation 13: 15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
the image of the wild beast is the united nations .
At the onset of the great tribulation, militaristic "horns" of this image of the wild beast will fulfill a devastating role.—Revelation 7:14; 17:8, 16.

may

Who is the image of, that is also called harlotry?
Why would an angel be accursed? Who would dream of taking on angels in battle?
the image of the beast is the united nations ,
Later, in Revelation chapter 17, it will appear under a different symbol, that of a living, breathing scarlet-colored wild beast having an independent existence. This international body ‘speaks,’ in that it makes boastful claims to be the only one able to bring peace and security to mankind. ................. but that is blasphemy because only Gods heavenly kingdom can do that Daniel 2;44

may

Antichrist​
Definition:
Antichrist means against or instead of Christ. The term applies to all who deny what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, all who oppose his Kingdom, and all who mistreat his followers. It also includes individuals, organizations, and nations that falsely claim to represent Christ or that improperly ascribe to themselves the role of Messiah.

nutshell

Where did I (or anyone else) call the church a hypocrite?

Don't worry DeepShadow. I'm sure he's talking about me.

It seems madhatter continue to refuses to acknowledge that things have changed and that doesn't have to be a bad thing (in fact, as you pointed out, the changes have been for the good).

My whole point in engaging madhatter was to demonstrate that the LDS church has changed too so he shouldn't be coming down on the RCC for the same thing.

A scripture comes to mind (and this will be my last thought on the subject)....it's something about beams and motes.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Nutshell,

Just so we're clear, it's not that i refuse to accept or acknowledge change, but the actual doctrine, the coveneants, the promises and the consequences, never changed, even if certain things did change, it was not due to "political pressure" (investigation took place in 1902, and nothing changed till 15 years later) and you know it, it was changed because there was no longer a need for those things. if you really have been in temple for endowment then you should know that there is no place on the earth to discuss it besides the celestial room, especially not on a forum for the whole world to scrutinize. end of this discussion.