• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Atheists just close minded Agnostics?

outhouse

Atheistically
The belief that there is a possibility that God exists. To be an Atheist, you must not believe that there is any chance that God could be real what so ever.

You can't disbelieve there is a God and then say there is a possibility I am wrong and be an Atheist.

I like this from general debate section

We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins, transcribed from a short video titled, Russel's Teapot.wmv found on yoism.org

riley2112

Sure you can.

I don't hold the belief that a god or gods exist, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Not holding belief in god is what makes me an atheist. It's that simple.

Are other people really so arrogant with their beliefs, that they think they can't be wrong? Scary.
I really don't agree with your conclusions however you present your arguments with logic and , may I say style. I think you may be an alright kinda guy. :pirate: