• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you with UN "global" law prohibition the provocation "mock/insult/lie", about all religions ?

are you with UN "global" law prohibition the "mock/insult/lie" about all religio

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I didnt say her husband needed to be under her protection. Just that women doesnt need the protection of men simply because they are women. Its not about what sex you are, its about the situation. But what do I know, I just happen to come from a background where I have met a lot of strong and independent women who doesnt need men. Guess this is off topic, though, just thought I would point that out.
i have funny question .
you would married a woman stronger than you physicly (which could beat "well" you if she get angry from you ) ?:p

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Godobeyer, the best possible protection for any religion are its deeds.
indeed you correct .:)

Having someone forbid people from mocking them does not create respect; only fear.
forbid people to mocking is not creat respect !!! then what creat respect ?

how about creat respect between religions and nations ?

Kerr

i have funny question .
you would married a woman stronger than you physicly (which could beat "well" you if she get angry from you ) ?:p
If I loved her, definately. That she would be stronger wouldnt make her abusive.

Also, even if she is weaker, she can still hurt me if she wishes to. Like stabbing me in my sleep or by poisoning my food. Dont think muscules makes you safe :p.

Looncall

indeed you correct .:)

forbid people to mocking is not creat respect !!! then what creat respect ?

how about creat respect between religions and nations ?

Respect must be earned, it cannot be obtained by demanding it.

If muslims are seen to be wise, civilized, just, peaceable, kindly people, they will receive respect. If they are seen to be misogynists, oppressors, corrupt, backward and violent, respect will be withheld.

No matter how respectable many muslims may be, especially those living in non-muslim-majority places, barbaric behaviour of muslims in muslim-majority places (in their natural habitat, so to speak) will destroy any chance islam has of gaining respect. This may be unjust , but it is what will happen.

As an example, consider Iran. That country is run by people who are supposed to be experts in islam. One sees that Iran is mired in corruption (even on the part of those same experts), oppression and bigotry. Seeing this, what is one to think of islam?

Those who have failed to earn respect are fit subjects for mockery, especially if they are a danger to others and so intransigent that no other means of changing their behaviour seems to be available.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If I loved her, definately. That she would be stronger wouldnt make her abusive.

Also, even if she is weaker, she can still hurt me if she wishes to. Like stabbing me in my sleep or by poisoning my food. Dont think muscules makes you safe :p.

maybe you mean "if she loved you ", because if you love her and she just "like you " , your love would not protect you from get beating as well :p

the woman poisoniong the food of the husband in two cases, 1- only when she get feel that you cheat on her .

or 2- she want to cheat on her husband

what way you prefer to die ?:D

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
My religion is equality of rights for all.

Godobeyer is mocking and insulting and lying about my religion.

I want him silenced. now.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Respect must be earned, it cannot be obtained by demanding it.
what religion is earned the respect for you ?

If muslims are seen to be wise, civilized, just, peaceable, kindly people, they will receive respect. If they are seen to be misogynists, oppressors, corrupt, backward and violent, respect will be withheld.
how you seen the most of muslims ?

No matter how respectable many muslims may be, especially those living in non-muslim-majority places, barbaric behaviour of muslims in muslim-majority places (in their natural habitat, so to speak) will destroy any chance islam has of gaining respect. This may be unjust , but it is what will happen.
ah , you already had prejugde for all the muslims ?

As an example, consider Iran. That country is run by people who are supposed to be experts in islam. One sees that Iran is mired in corruption (even on the part of those same experts), oppression and bigotry. Seeing this, what is one to think of islam?

this is politic issue ,the west is lieing about Iran as exactly done with iraq about the nuclear , if you care about politic issue , please check my very intersting threads about that .

-Iran and israel relation is other issue , they threat each other all the time , iran blame israel for the racist and crimes and totaly agree with that .

-Iran blame the regime of US for supporting the terrorism and racism regime of israel .

i don't agree with all what they say (down to usa) or something like that .

Kerr

maybe you mean "if she loved you ", because if you love her and she just "like you " , your love would not protect you from get beating as well :p
I may have assumed that it was implied by the question she returned my feelings :p. "If we loved each other" might have been a better way to put it.

the woman poisoniong the food of the husband in two cases, 1- only when she get feel that you cheat on her .

or 2- she want to cheat on her husband

what way you prefer to die ?:D
Neither, both are horrible. I would honestly prefer not to be murdered by my future wife.

You can only think of 2 reasons :p? I can think of more. Maybe she just hates you because you treat her like crap. Or she is greedy and just married you so she could inherit your money when you died. Or... she is mentally ill and believe God commands her to kill you. There will always be some woman who finds a reason to kill her husband and merely being a man is a rather terrible protection against that. As I see it, the best protection is to marry a good woman and then treat her well. And a good woman might very well be a mountain of muscles.

Note that by "you" I dont mean you personally, just an imaginary husband, whoever that might be.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
My religion is equality of rights for all.

Godobeyer is mocking and insulting and lying about my religion.

I want him silenced. now.
ah we know what mean " X"
realy ? what rights for all ?

Draka

Wonder Woman
i am talking from facts , it's could be verified .

it's very easy to be verified.

all we know the valid hadiths (speechs of Muhammad pbuh) is adopted by all sunni muslims .done ?
all we know the percent of the sunni muslims around the world are 93 %, about 1.5 billion.?
all we know ,there are in Quran and Valid hadiths talks about the obedience of the muslim wife to her husband ...etc , ?

i repeat "the obedience" is not you except or understand , it's had explaination and rules , it's not abuse it's way of of living by love and respect ...etc

but's intersting why you did not comment about "the home of obedience in egypt" the abuse law !!!.

i am not whom made the religious law , that's God , the woman and the man are equal in humanity , but they had different duty and responsibility .

there is valid hadith about permission to go out .

i know that the feminity context is close to dispear in the west "in the mind of some women" , but let's me explain where is no equal .

let's imagine that a theif get inter to your home , who suppose to fight the theif you or your husband ?

if your husband tell you i am affraid , go out to fight the theif !!!
the shape of the body is differ.organs .
the woman get preganant feed cares about babies more than man .
the woman get the period the man no .
the woman suppose sensitive more man .
physicaly ,the man is stronger than woman .

there is certainly some taff jobs are just for males , and some others are required only for females.

i never mean by different that it's not complet human , the woman is woman and the man is man , it's nature issues .

You know what's funny? You obviously have no idea who you are talking to.

I am a military veteran. I use to be heavily into weight training and body building when I was younger. I use to arm wrestle male Marine buddies of mine for fun and won more often than I lost. This does not mean though, that I am not feminine. Strong does not mean "not feminine" and there are a LOT of men in the world that find a strong, powerful, headstrong woman VERY feminine and attractive.

My husband works nights, so if someone were to break into my home in the middle of the night I would be the one to protect myself and my children.

If either of us wants to go anywhere (run an errand) we don't ask for permission, we just grab our things and tell the other one that we're heading out, where we are going, and about how long we will be gone. It's just called respect.

If either of us wants to make plans to go out with a friend or two we first check with the other to see if the other has any plans that conflict or if there would be any problem. This is what couples do. It's not just the women that are responsible to the men, but both are responsible to each other and show each other respect.

Now, as for all your number mumbo jumbo, again, spouting number of supposed adherents doesn't mean crap. You're not in their homes and in their minds to know that they actually adhere to the same interpretation you do and actually put that domineering crap into practice in their homes. So stop trying to speak for all those other Muslims out there and just stick to speaking for yourself.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
thanks for inform me . today discover that .
i am sorry that she did, this is biggest shock event to me ever in this forum .:eek:

this is just virtual poll .
here the problem , is she prefered the freedom of mockery religions than protect islam (her religion). ? i guess so .

- i would not trust her deny or reject "the mockery" of islam anymore , in the futur her deny to any new mockery or lie against islam has no value to me .

Excuse me?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Excuse me?

Let me wrap that up for you in a tidy little package with a neat little bow ssainhu. To him, your word as a Muslim now means diddly squat as you don't agree with him. You are a traitor to Islam by even entertaining the notion that non-Muslims can speak as they like and don't have to abide by Islamic instruction. You bad bad Muslim you. I think that about sums it up.

Last edited:

AmbiguousGuy

Excuse me?

I wonder if somebody (DS, Badran?) might receive godobeyer's messages in Arabic, translate them into English, and then post them here for him.

I really admire godobeyer for trying to debate in English but I have given up my efforts to understand what he's trying to say.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder if somebody (DS, Badran?) might receive godobeyer's messages in Arabic, translate them into English, and then post them here for him.

I really admire godobeyer for trying to debate in English but I have given up my efforts to understand what he's trying to say.

I wish I didn't know what he was saying...

Let me wrap that up for you in a tidy little package with a neat little bow sshainhu. To him, your word as a Muslim now means diddly squat as you don't agree with him. You are a traitor to Islam by even entertaining the notion that non-Muslims can speak as they like and don't have to abide by Islamic instruction. You bad bad Muslim you. I think that about sums it up.

... because this is EXACTLY what he is saying.

My "excuse me" was a rhetorical question; I'm wondering if he has the nerve to repeat it twice.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
thanks for inform me . today discover that .
i am sorry that she did, this is biggest shock event to me ever in this forum .:eek:

this is just virtual poll .
here the problem , is she prefered the freedom of mockery religions than protect islam (her religion). ? i guess so .

- i would not trust her deny or reject "the mockery" of islam anymore , in the futur her deny to any new mockery or lie against islam has no value to me .

You have defended wife-beating many times over the course of your membership on the forum. You have told those who disagreed with certain viewpoints that you hold that they are going to Hell for it. You have accused Muslims who disagreed with you of having a weak faith and being "disloyal" to their religion.

Do you think that you should be banned from expressing such views because they are offensive to other people, Godobeyer? Your views are offensive to many women and men alike. They are offensive to many fellow Muslims and to many non-Muslims. They are also offensive to many people who have Muslim family and friends and don't want them to be lumped with megalomaniac domestic abusers and xenophobic people who perpetuate stereotypes against those of different cultural backgrounds.

I don't think you realize how much you benefit from being freely able to express your views, Godobeyer. Otherwise you wouldn't be arguing so much for restricting speech that you disagree with and slinging so many accusations when someone disagrees with you.

Rakhel

Let me wrap that up for you in a tidy little package with a neat little bow sshainhu. To him, your word as a Muslim now means diddly squat as you don't agree with him. You are a traitor to Islam by even entertaining the notion that non-Muslims can speak as they like and don't have to abide by Islamic instruction. You bad bad Muslim you. I think that about sums it up.

^ That plus you're a woman.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You have defended wife-beating many times over the course of your membership on the forum. You have told those who disagreed with certain viewpoints that you hold that they are going to Hell for it. You have accused Muslims who disagreed with you of having a weak faith and being "disloyal" to their religion.

Do you think that you should be banned from expressing such views because they are offensive to other people, Godobeyer? Your views are offensive to many women and men alike. They are offensive to many fellow Muslims and to many non-Muslims. They are also offensive to many people who have Muslim family and friends and don't want them to be lumped with megalomaniac domestic abusers and xenophobic people who perpetuate stereotypes against those of different cultural backgrounds.

I don't think you realize how much you benefit from being freely able to express your views, Godobeyer. Otherwise you wouldn't be arguing so much for restricting speech that you disagree with and slinging so many accusations when someone disagrees with you.
you would not believe me , if i told you i am not sure if you are muslim or atheist .

it's not my pure opinion , it's valid hadiths and valid tafsir said , it's 100 % islamic view .

the valid hadiths adopted by 1,5 billions muslim around the world , which mean i am not the only ONE .

there is no background ,you always repeat this paragraphe (we let you speak free ) btw i have no problem to be ban from this forum , but i believe there would be someone come in futur and tells exactly what i said here .

there is no accusation , the muslim should deny the mockery or lie or insult to Islam
the west justify the mockery films agaisnt prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by the freedom of speech .

i don't care about what non-muslims though about Islam , because it's different belief (strange ) .

btw there is no remark like this in Quran or Hadith :

(please don't show this verse of Quran or hadith to non-mulims ,or explain it to them different way . ) :facepalm:

so , if even all the translation on all the languages , and valid hadiths and valid tafsir supported what i said , that mean someone lie and try to fooled people here , certainly i am not the one .

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Godobeyer said:
i don't care about what non-muslims though about Islam , because it's different belief (strange ) .

That's insulting to other religions, so you just broke your own rule.

Reactions: NIX

Looncall

you would not believe me , if i told you i am not sure if you are muslim or atheist .

it's not my pure opinion , it's valid hadiths and valid tafsir said , it's 100 % islamic view .

the valid hadiths adopted by 1,5 billions muslim around the world , which mean i am not the only ONE .

there is no background ,you always repeat this paragraphe (we let you speak free ) btw i have no problem to be ban from this forum , but i believe there would be someone come in futur and tells exactly what i said here .

there is no accusation , the muslim should deny the mockery or lie or insult to Islam
the west justify the mockery films agaisnt prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by the freedom of speech .

btw there is no remark like this in Quran or Hadith :

(please don't show this verse of Quran or hadith to non-mulims ,or explain it to them different way . ) :facepalm:

so , if even all the translation on all the languages , and valid hadiths and valid tafsir supported what i said , that mean someone lie and try to fooled people here , certainly i am not the one .

Even if barbaric notions are clearly expressed in the quran and hadiths, non-muslims (and more-modern muslims) are still free to despise them, and to express their disgust.