• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you with UN "global" law prohibition the provocation "mock/insult/lie", about all religions ?

are you with UN "global" law prohibition the "mock/insult/lie" about all religio

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
NIX
I'm sure he would be the first one to agree that he should be silenced by law.
oops ,definitly i am not mockery islam here, sorry that Ssnaihu said that , i am proud to represent 1,5 billion sunni muslim around the world whom agree with valid hadith and tafsir (explaination of Quran) ,if couple of sunni muslims here in this forum, don't agree with valid hadiths and valid tafsir "what not suppose to happened " that's only their own problem ,that's not mind,it's suppose the sunni agree and accept any VALID Hadith. حديث صحيح

Anyway there is no officiel sunni islamic site , or sunni muslim disagree with any valid hadith .

in the end ,
that's unreponsible accusation "God forgive her"
, because just i had different interpretation that she don't agree .

honesly some muslims here represented me as intruded one , but in reality i am the with the majority,

what make me laugh until crying , is the argument(joker) of "law of obedience of the wife", which is established for long time in home of DS , Egypt !!!!
and he knew that very well !!!btw Egypt had majority of sunni .

certainly and without doubt sunni scholars whom establish the law , inspired from the Quran and Hadith then give fatwas (btw fatwa mean religious recommandation law).

i called it disgusting law because in the verse of Quran or Hadith there is no extren power, force the wife to obey her husband .
the Egyptian scholars whom establish that law, misuse the verse of Quran and Hadiths .

i never said it's obligation or forcely the wife obey her husband ,i said it's required/should.
when i said the Quran and Hadith said the muslim wife should obey her husband ,it's NOT obligation(by force) , it's up to her .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
gnostic

I don't think it is the UN position to defend or protect any specific religion, and especially it has no position to protect a deity, messiah, saint, prophet or messenger.

Is your faith so weak, GodObeyer, that you need to defend your prophet or your scripture or your god?

My advice to you would to be ignore film, tv, books, cartoons that you find offensive. You that there may be someone who don't like Islam, so why waste your time on what people might say, write or think?

UN doesn't have mandate to protect religion from mockery or lies. And any law would be totally unworkable and can't be enforce without infringing on people's rights to free speeches.

If you're so damn concern about it, then migrate to Saudia Arabia, Iran or Afghanistan, where they do oppress people from free speech and freedom of religion with their oppressive laws.

If you haven't noticed, lot of people find your view on women to be offensive, because it is abuse.
brother gnostic i knew that UN would do not protect beliefs .

i am here to know the different opinion about LAW, i don't think this thread would sent to UN , it's virtual poll.

i get a intersting result and i discover new issues
-i did not except that ignore and not courage to vote my most of the muslims (whom they suppose with law )
-i did not except that nomrous religious whom against establish a law to protect their religion !!!!
-i except the masse vote of atheist whom against establish the law .
-i except 0 atheist with law , but the intesting an atheist vote with the law , then he said he mistake !!
i told him "you make me feel that it's crime if an atheist vote with the law "

i discover that non-religios are not just the athiest.
i discover that most of the western people are against mockery islam but they against ban mockery islam .
i discover that ALL non-muslims here got fooled ,when they got believed that i am and truespeaker are minority (extrem) opinion in muslim world ,on contrary we are the majority (but not here in this forum).majority of muslims agree with obedience of the wife to her husband and the hadith "1.5 billion sunni muslim ".

My advice to you would to be ignore film, tv, books, cartoons that you find offensive. You that there may be someone who don't like Islam, so why waste your time on what people might say, write or think?
thanks bro for the advise , but i am curious , what your advise to whom mockery and lie about Islam ?

If you're so damn concern about it, then migrate to Saudia Arabia, Iran or Afghanistan, where they do oppress people from free speech and freedom of religion with their oppressive laws.
i had visited most of the countries in north africa and lived in Saudi , and i visiting Saudi because i have family there .i mean i know them well ,

Yes, you right , they had no freedom of speech or freedom of religions , i always critic their regimes , because of that some muslims here hates me , when i told that .(especialy in politic section).

If you haven't noticed, lot of people find your view on women to be offensive, because it is abuse.
yes i noticed that maybe you would not believe me when i told you , it's not view, it's belief of 1,5 billion sunni muslims around the world (whom agree with valid hadith and tafsir).

if you want to check if i am minority or majority(not here in forum) , you have just two steps :
1- check what are sunni muslims ,are the majority ?
2- check or consult any sunni famous islamic sites , about the hadiths and tafsir about obedience of the wife ...etc ?

certainly i am minority here in this forum , but i have and defend for the interpretation accept by majority of the muslims, do you get me ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
As I said, I'm not familiar enough with the law to comment on it in detail, especially considering that the constitution in Egypt is currently being rewritten with added revisions and amendments. It's hard to guess where said law will end up in the new constitution.

I believe this deviates a lot from the thread's main topic, though; you can start a separate thread if you want to discuss and/or debate this in detail. I may chime in there if you do, but I'll stop posting about this topic here as to not derail the thread even more than it has been.
sorry it's not ill-using it's "misuse".

accuatly i see it , it's not out off topic , it's not about just the western lie about islam .
even some muslims lie and insulting Islam by "misuse" the Quran and hadith , whatever their "degree" , because the law of obediecen in Egypt and other countries is force the wife to back to her husband by police .

the mis-using of the Quran and Hadith is main reason of the extremism and terrorism and abuse the other (the wife too ), do you agree ?

that's why i considerate my self not off topic , if i will make new

it' s intersting , how whom "cares" about the "muslim wife" avoid to talk about this issue :rolleyes: , that's realy hypocrisy .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Ssnaihu
BDSM most certainly does exist in Muslim society!

So do all the other "taboo" activities Muslims love to deny. Yes, there are cases of women being exploited sexually in the West, but at least we admit it and aim to fix it. As for women in Muslim society: how are they not sexually exploited? They're told they have to cover from head to toe because of their figures and the inability of men to control themselves. Without the women being damn near invisible, they are viewed as sex symbols and face being molested and raped by men.

I don't understand how Muslims can sit and point fingers about how horribly women are viewed and treated in the West, when they're doing the same thing, but disgustingly under the guise of religious doctrine.
realy, it's exist in the muslim society , this act done by muslims
?
do you see that ?

if it's exist i would called it crime against huminity .

but ,why in google image tool, only the western (nuked tighted) women are shown ?

accuatly i never heard in my entire life about muslim wife was exploited sexually by her husband ,i am sorry that you blame religion doctines for exploit muslims women , i never heard in my life a muslim woman blame God that told her to obey her husband .

sorry to all because i did not clear my point here , i don't deny all these issues immorality exist in Muslim societies , it's exist .... i deny it, as system of life allowed in society and law ,and plus of that, they call for it by the media day and night ,and they called it personal freedom, in the muslim society it's forbiden and shame , and rarely .

i think a good number of women in the west, becomes one of TWO , lost their feminity or buy their feminity.

i know a Algerian friend lived in France , he told me "adultery in France is everywhere , it's becomes in some streets too , afront the people !!!"
btw this is one of the signs of the last day that prophet Muhammad(pbuh) told the judgement day would not come, until adultery becomes in the road)

I think this is a misrepresentation of Islam, and it doesn't seem that the majority of Muslims would agree with your position either. Submission implies one gender's superiority over the other; is that what you are saying — that males are 'superior' to females and so should control them?
i am talking and explain about submission that God mention too in Quran (if they obey you)
you are talking equality !!!
the misrepresentation of Islam is when ALL people read the official translation of Quran in English or any language , they read " beat , obey " , and you deny it !!! , maybe you are talking about other Quran ?

it's funny that you talking majority "here in forum", and in real life it's miniroty , and all the world now that.

It seems to me that you don't consider women to be equal human beings and therefore feel that you have some kind of privilege to control them. I personally find that idea to be disgusting and vile.
stop talk instead of me , you change the intentionly change what i meant;

i did not say the women is not equal of human beings .

my condition is my wife submission to me (as the Quran and Hadith said) , and i garantied that most of the muslim wifes submission to their husband as the Quran and Hadith said.
if my wives decide to obey me (as the Quran said) ,is that hurt the humanity?

btw ,is there ? a remark or a suggestion in Quran or Hadith ask the muslim to hide real meaning of a verse of Quran and hadiths to non-muslims "to make up islam to them" ?
i don't think so .

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
sorry it's not ill-using it's "misuse".

accuatly i see it , it's not out off topic , it's not about just the western lie about islam .
even some muslims lie and insulting Islam by "misuse" the Quran and hadith , whatever their "degree" , because the law of obediecen in Egypt and other countries is force the wife to back to her husband by police .

the mis-using of the Quran and Hadith is main reason of the extremism and terrorism and abuse the other (the wife too ), do you agree ?

Misusing the influence of religion, any religion, in state laws can and definitely does lead to abuse in many cases. The issue is that there are many views as to what constitutes 'misuse': For example, some people may believe that claiming to draw inspiration from Qur'anic verses while supporting wife-beating is misusing the Qur'an, whereas others would disagree and think it perfectly acceptable to do so. There are many, varied opinions when it comes to what 'misuse' means in this context, and the boundaries aren't always clear-cut.

that's why i considerate my self not off topic , if i will make new

it' s intersting , how whom "cares" about the "muslim wife" avoid to talk about this issue :rolleyes: , that's realy hypocrisy .

I'd be willing to talk about the issue in a thread specifically aimed at such. The original topic of this thread was about a proposed United Nations law, not wife-beating or what constitutes domestic abuse.

i am talking and explain about submission that God mention too in Quran (if they obey you)
you are talking equality !!!
the misrepresentation of Islam is when ALL people read the official translation of Quran in English or any language , they read " beat , obey " , and you deny it !!! , maybe you are talking about other Quran ?

it's funny that you talking majority "here in forum", and in real life it's miniroty , and all the world now that.

The main issue is less about "denying" your interpretation of Qur'anic verses and more about recognizing that it is just that: one interpretation among others. Muslims don't agree on everything, just like everyone else. I see no reason to label those who have differing points of view as inferior Muslims or non-believers just because they don't subscribe to the exact same interpretations as you do.

stop talk instead of me , you change the intentionly change what i meant;

i did not say the women is not equal of human beings .

my condition is my wife submission to me (as the Quran and Hadith said) , and i garantied that most of the muslim wifes submission to their husband as the Quran and Hadith said.
if my wives decide to obey me (as the Quran said) ,is that hurt the humanity?

btw ,is there ? a remark or a suggestion in Quran or Hadith ask the muslim to hide real meaning of a verse of Quran and hadiths to non-muslims "to make up islam to them" ?
i don't think so .

That's what your posts seemed to imply. If you believe women to be equal human beings, do you think that they have the right to "softly beat" their husbands just as you believe that their husbands have the right to "softly beat" them? If not, then how is that looking at both genders equally?

And to reiterate what I stated above: I'm willing to talk about this, but I think it'd be better if it was done in another thread as to not continue debating off-topic issues in this thread.

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
NIX
oops ,definitly i am not mockery islam here, sorry that Ssnaihu said that , i am proud to represent 1,5 billion sunni muslim around the world whom agree with valid hadith and tafsir (explaination of Quran) ,if couple of sunni muslims here in this forum, don't agree with valid hadiths and valid tafsir "what not suppose to happened " that's only their own problem ,that's not mind,it's suppose the sunni agree and accept any VALID Hadith. حديث صحيح

Anyway there is no officiel sunni islamic site , or sunni muslim disagree with any valid hadith .

in the end ,
that's unreponsible accusation "God forgive her"
, because just i had different interpretation that she don't agree .

honesly some muslims here represented me as intruded one , but in reality i am the with the majority,

what make me laugh until crying , is the argument(joker) of "law of obedience of the wife", which is established for long time in home of DS , Egypt !!!!
and he knew that very well !!!btw Egypt had majority of sunni .

certainly and without doubt sunni scholars whom establish the law , inspired from the Quran and Hadith then give fatwas (btw fatwa mean religious recommandation law).

i called it disgusting law because in the verse of Quran or Hadith there is no extren power, force the wife to obey her husband .
the Egyptian scholars whom establish that law, misuse the verse of Quran and Hadiths .

i never said it's obligation or forcely the wife obey her husband ,i said it's required/should.
when i said the Quran and Hadith said the muslim wife should obey her husband ,it's NOT obligation(by force) , it's up to her .

You will need to get yourself a defense attourney and come plead your case before the mockery prohibition tribunal. Oh yes, Ssainhu has been voted in as the council president.

Looncall

gnostic

brother gnostic i knew that UN would do not protect beliefs .

i am here to know the different opinion about LAW, i don't think this thread would sent to UN , it's virtual poll.

i get a intersting result and i discover new issues
-i did not except that ignore and not courage to vote my most of the muslims (whom they suppose with law )
-i did not except that nomrous religious whom against establish a law to protect their religion !!!!
-i except the masse vote of atheist whom against establish the law .
-i except 0 atheist with law , but the intesting an atheist vote with the law , then he said he mistake !!
i told him "you make me feel that it's crime if an atheist vote with the law "

i discover that non-religios are not just the athiest.
i discover that most of the western people are against mockery islam but they against ban mockery islam .
i discover that ALL non-muslims here got fooled ,when they got believed that i am and truespeaker are minority (extrem) opinion in muslim world ,on contrary we are the majority (but not here in this forum).majority of muslims agree with obedience of the wife to her husband and the hadith "1.5 billion sunni muslim ".

thanks bro for the advise , but i am curious , what your advise to whom mockery and lie about Islam ?

i had visited most of the countries in north africa and lived in Saudi , and i visiting Saudi because i have family there .i mean i know them well ,

Yes, you right , they had no freedom of speech or freedom of religions , i always critic their regimes , because of that some muslims here hates me , when i told that .(especialy in politic section).

yes i noticed that maybe you would not believe me when i told you , it's not view, it's belief of 1,5 billion sunni muslims around the world (whom agree with valid hadith and tafsir).

if you want to check if i am minority or majority(not here in forum) , you have just two steps :
1- check what are sunni muslims ,are the majority ?
2- check or consult any sunni famous islamic sites , about the hadiths and tafsir about obedience of the wife ...etc ?

certainly i am minority here in this forum , but i have and defend for the interpretation accept by majority of the muslims, do you get me ?

If what you tell us is true, I think that non-muslim-majority societies should be very wary of allowing muslim immigration and should definitely prevent muslim religious teachers from entering their countries.

gnostic

The Lost One
Godobeyer said:
I cannot control what people believe or say or think or write about anymore than I can control what people like yourself believe in.

If they lie or mock about Islam, then ignore it.

Is may be wrong to mock or lie, but perhaps what they believe say or think is not so much as wrong as having different belief or different perspective. Then any law that ban lie or mock religion may be banning innocent people who have different belief or different opinion. People are easily offend by people who don't share the same belief or opinion.

How do you distinguish mockery or lie from different opinion or belief?

To me, I believe (as do most people here) that your acceptance of "soft beat" on women to be offensive. Although I don't your opinion about this issue should not be ban, I do think actual physical beating of women, whether they are wives or girlfriends, it should only be banned but considered to be criminal acts.

So ACTUAL action taken place where any husband who hit his wife (no matter how softly), should be arrested, charged and convicted as a wife-beater (for assaults, and for domestic violence and abuses), regardless of his religious or cultural background (so not just Muslim men).

To me, this "soft" beating usually escalate to more violent beating, or even to murder. Because men tends to lose their self control. So even soft beating should be discouraged and should be considered as criminal offence.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Draka i promissed to don't speak again about "soft-beat" in public forum , it's not that mean i am against it or change my mind .

even that you understand it as abuse and you said it infinity times ,
there is no dealing "to reject or deny " Valid Hadiths and valid tafsir with any other sect muslim or non-muslim , which adopted by 1,5 billion sunni muslims around the world (not here in this forum of course) .ok ?
You can try to justify it all you want with your supposed numbers game (not to mention your absurd assumption that 1.5 billion Muslims not only actually fully agree with such but actually have no issue putting such into practice in their homes). Still doesn't make it any less abuse and still doesn't make it any less wrong to do.

You have time and again made your opinion of women quite clear on this forum. You do not view them as equal to men. You view them as lesser than men. As property to be owned and ruled over by men. They must have your permission to come and go. They may be stricken by their husbands but may not strike their husbands in return for the husbands are the "bosses". Your view of women is sickening. Your proposed treatment of women is sickening. Your stance in general is offensive. Why is it again that you can say such things and it is fine for you to say them and it is not okay for someone to say things about your religion which offend you?

Last edited:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
You can try to justify it all you want with your supposed numbers game (not to mention your absurd assumption that 1.5 billion Muslims not only actually fully agree with such but actually have no issue putting such into practice in their homes). Still doesn't make it any less abuse and still doesn't make it any less wrong to do.

You have time and again made your opinion of women quite clear on this forum. You do not view them as equal to men. You view them as lesser than men. As property to be owned and ruled over by men. They must have your permission to come and go. They may be stricken by their husbands but may not strike their husbands in return for the husbands are the "bosses". Your view of women is sickening. Your proposed treatment of women is sickening. Your stance in general is offensive. Why is it again that you can say such things and it is fine for you to say them and it is not okay for someone to say things about your religion which offend you?
Too true.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
gnostic
I cannot control what people believe or say or think or write about anymore than I can control what people like yourself believe in.

If they lie or mock about Islam, then ignore it.

Is may be wrong to mock or lie, but perhaps what they believe say or think is not so much as wrong as having different belief or different perspective. Then any law that ban lie or mock religion may be banning innocent people who have different belief or different opinion. People are easily offend by people who don't share the same belief or opinion.

How do you distinguish mockery or lie from different opinion or belief?

To me, I believe (as do most people here) that your acceptance of "soft beat" on women to be offensive. Although I don't your opinion about this issue should not be ban, I do think actual physical beating of women, whether they are wives or girlfriends, it should only be banned but considered to be criminal acts.

So ACTUAL action taken place where any husband who hit his wife (no matter how softly), should be arrested, charged and convicted as a wife-beater (for assaults, and for domestic violence and abuses), regardless of his religious or cultural background (so not just Muslim men).

To me, this "soft" beating usually escalate to more violent beating, or even to murder. Because men tends to lose their self control. So even soft beating should be discouraged and should be considered as criminal offence.

You had control in me !!! and i don't know ?
i thanked you for the advise that's not mean i will take it , i will not ignore the mockery or lie about islam, ok ?

why i will not ignore the mock or lie about islam , because i discovered that you most the western people don't agree with stop it in futur.

My own result of this thread :the western people here are with mockery and lie about islam but they condemned it .
sorry i could not ignored this too .

do you believe beat wife is phenomen in islam world ? or it's world phenomen ?

i believe that the western women are exploit sexualy more than muslim woman (especialy in immorality issues) , do you agree ?
i don't live in the west but i can bit that 95% of the men cheat on their couple (one fault or more ), before or after the mariage , on contrary muslims, i can bit it's only 1%, if exagerate 3% .

for me the west is not heaven for good number of the women .
the muslim woman no one use her, she is like the princess everyone protect her and respect her .
the muslim woman is only for her husband ,before and after the mariage .

for distinguish :
if the opinion content lie , is called lie .
there is opinion close to correct and other opinion close to wrong .
the mockery is definitly differ than critic or opinion .
the mockery is represent the hate and insult to other .

Zoe Doidge

Basically a Goddess
If you must respond to mockery or a lie that’s fine, just make sure it’s a proportional response. So if someone makes a video mocking your beliefs, make one mocking them (check out the brilliant South Park episodes “Cartoon Wars”). If they lie, expose it and tell people the truth.

Killing people as a response to such is a major overreaction.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You will need to get yourself a defense attourney and come plead your case before the mockery prohibition tribunal. Oh yes, Ssainhu has been voted in as the council president.
thanks for inform me . today discover that .
i am sorry that she did, this is biggest shock event to me ever in this forum .:eek:

this is just virtual poll .
here the problem , is she prefered the freedom of mockery religions than protect islam (her religion). ? i guess so .

- i would not trust her deny or reject "the mockery" of islam anymore , in the futur her deny to any new mockery or lie against islam has no value to me .

Godobeyer

Premium Member

i am talking from facts , it's could be verified .

it's very easy to be verified.

all we know the valid hadiths (speechs of Muhammad pbuh) is adopted by all sunni muslims .done ?
all we know the percent of the sunni muslims around the world are 93 %, about 1.5 billion.?
all we know ,there are in Quran and Valid hadiths talks about the obedience of the muslim wife to her husband ...etc , ?

i repeat "the obedience" is not you except or understand , it's had explaination and rules , it's not abuse it's way of of living by love and respect ...etc

but's intersting why you did not comment about "the home of obedience in egypt" the abuse law !!!.

i am not whom made the religious law , that's God , the woman and the man are equal in humanity , but they had different duty and responsibility .

there is valid hadith about permission to go out .

i know that the feminity context is close to dispear in the west "in the mind of some women" , but let's me explain where is no equal .

let's imagine that a theif get inter to your home , who suppose to fight the theif you or your husband ?

if your husband tell you i am affraid , go out to fight the theif !!!
the shape of the body is differ.organs .
the woman get preganant feed cares about babies more than man .
the woman get the period the man no .
the woman suppose sensitive more man .
physicaly ,the man is stronger than woman .

there is certainly some taff jobs are just for males , and some others are required only for females.

i never mean by different that it's not complet human , the woman is woman and the man is man , it's nature issues .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If you must respond to mockery or a lie that’s fine, just make sure it’s a proportional response. So if someone makes a video mocking your beliefs, make one mocking them (check out the brilliant South Park episodes “Cartoon Wars”). If they lie, expose it and tell people the truth.

Killing people as a response to such is a major overreaction.
you missed my "notice" in my first post .

Kerr

i am talking from facts , it's could be verified .

it's very easy to be verified.

all we know the valid hadiths (speechs of Muhammad pbuh) is adopted by all sunni muslims .done ?
all we know the percent of the sunni muslims around the world are 93 %, about 1.5 billion.?
all we know ,there are in Quran and Valid hadiths talks about the obedience of the muslim wife to her husband ...etc , ?

i repeat "the obedience" is not you except or understand , it's had explaination and rules , it's not abuse it's way of of living by love and respect ...etc

but's intersting why you did not comment about "the home of obedience in egypt" the abuse law !!!.

i am not whom made the religious law , that's God , the woman and the man are equal in humanity , but they had different duty and responsibility .

there is valid hadith about permission to go out .

i know that the feminity context is close to dispear in the west "in the mind of some women" , but let's me explain where is no equal .

let's imagine that a theif get inter to your home , who suppose to fight the theif you or your husband ?

if your husband tell you i am affraid , go out to fight the theif !!!
the shape of the body is differ.organs .
the woman get preganant feed cares about babies more than man .
the woman get the period the man no .
the woman suppose sensitive more man .
physicaly ,the man is stronger than woman .

there is certainly some taff jobs are just for males , and some others are required only for females.

i never mean by different that it's not complet human , the woman is woman and the man is man , it's nature issues .
One of my martial arts instructors once told me that when he went to Japan he would train against these quite small women. At first he thought of them as weaker, but that changed when they started to send him flying through the air. Dont think those differences means that women need men to protect them. Or that they cant do tougher jobs.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If what you tell us is true, I think that non-muslim-majority societies should be very wary of allowing muslim immigration and should definitely prevent muslim religious teachers from entering their countries.

there is no sunni in the world deny a valid hadith , the hadith is like the talmud for the jews , and it's looks like the OT for the christians .
quotes from one of major sunni site :
Allaah's Messenger
icon--1.gif
said: "The best woman is the one who when you look at her, you are pleased; when you order her, she obeys; if you are absent from her, she guards herself and your property." [At-Tabarani]

An other right of the husband over his wife is that the husband may ask his wife not do something, including, but not limited to voluntary acts of worship, other than obligatory, which cause her to lessen the time that her husband may have to enjoy her.
Allaah’s Messenger
icon--1.gif
stated: “A wife is not allowed to observe fast (other than fasting in the month of Ramadhaan, the prescribed, unless she has his permission. She may not allow any one to come into his house, unless he permits.” [At-Tirmithi]

from
The rights of the husband upon the wife - Islam web - English

Godobeyer

Premium Member
One of my martial arts instructors once told me that when he went to Japan he would train against these quite small women. At first he thought of them as weaker, but that changed when they started to send him flying through the air. Dont think those differences means that women need men to protect them. Or that they cant do tougher jobs.
for my opinion the wife need to feel that she is under protection of her husband , not the inverse .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Godobeyer, the best possible protection for any religion are its deeds.

Having someone forbid people from mocking them does not create respect; only fear.

Kerr

for my opinion the wife need to feel that she is under protection of her husband , not the inverse .
I didnt say her husband needed to be under her protection. Just that women doesnt need the protection of men simply because they are women. Its not about what sex you are, its about the situation. But what do I know, I just happen to come from a background where I have met a lot of strong and independent women who doesnt need men. Guess this is off topic, though, just thought I would point that out.