• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well I was standing here doing what statues do when I decided to take a look at the computer and after reading this thread I became offended, vexed, exasperated, outraged, and upset once again at your OUTRAGEOUS over use of the letter o

That's quite a bit of emotion for a head made of rock.

Oh that's right...I'm the one suppooooooooosedly offended.

And yes I am!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you'd call Wu Wei a "rockhead"!
He is, but it's offensive...especially since he suffers from the heartbreak of pigeon poop.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It's offensive that you would broach such an indelicate subject as pigeon poop in mixed (i.e. human-non human) company.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended at your prudish outlook on life!
The heartbreak of pigeon poop should be openly discussed.

Titanic

I am offended that I have not posted on this thread for awhile! I am also offended by that old trout spanker up there cause he seems to have forgotton about me! and his pigeion poop, please how offenisve!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It's offensive that you wish to be remembered in the same sentence with pigeon poop in it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am extremely offended at this discussion of Pigeon poop..... And thank you all so VERY MUCH...another 6 months of therapy to get over my fear of pigeon poop......

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you now join this thread just to take offense at my post!
FH put you up to it, didn't he?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OH REALLY!!!!

And who are YOU to decide what someone else deserves

That is just offensive

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
That's just offensive. Do you think that I am an statue like you.Statue have no right to decide right and wrong but a human can do all that. :D