• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm sorry but you have gotten the wrong impression of me, I don't do that sort of thing with other males. It is not that I have anything against it when others do it. It is just that I am a heterosexual and not interested in such things

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm sorry but you have gotten the wrong impression of me, I don't do that sort of thing with other males. It is not that I have anything against it when others do it. It is just that I am a heterosexual and not interested in such things

You're trying to frustrate me by being nice and reasonable on this thread!

Well...it won't work, Buster! I'm on to you.

Wu Wei

I'm sorry I don't mean to cause you any frustration, if it helps I will try and be more grating but I am not sure I can do that, but if it makes you happy I shall try

MUST...NOT....THWACK and KERBLAMO

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm sorry I don't mean to cause you any frustration, if it helps I will try and be more grating but I am not sure I can do that, but if it makes you happy I shall try

Do you think I would be here if I wanted to be happy? Huh?

I don't want you to make me happy! Stop trying to make me happy!

Wu Wei

ok sorry...I'll try harder

must thwack MUST THWACK....have...to....KERBLAMO...........being nice id harder than I thought

Wu Wei

Well...I tried...I got NO support from any of you offensive annoyances.....and it was REALLY hard but it takes too much out of me...made myself sick trying to be nice..... so..... this

I got offensived!

That you could not offensive me!

This is offensiving!

What that heck was that idiocy.......ENGLISH!!!!!! Try using it properly and...STOP making up words that are SIMIALR to real words.... you and your entire post are abhorrent, obnoxious, annoying, distasteful, irritating, objectionable, reprehensible AND offensive.

You deserve this

107-0520184625-thwackserie_thwack.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I saw what you did to him!
You hung a "KICK ME" sign on the statue's back (cuz there's nothing he can do about it).

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Well...I tried...I got NO support from any of you offensive annoyances.....and it was REALLY hard but it takes too much out of me...made myself sick trying to be nice..... so..... this

What that heck was that idiocy.......ENGLISH!!!!!! Try using it properly and...STOP making up words that are SIMIALR to real words.... you and your entire post are abhorrent, obnoxious, annoying, distasteful, irritating, objectionable, reprehensible AND offensive.

You deserve this

107-0520184625-thwackserie_thwack.jpg

Can you even speak any language properly with your stiff stone lips? :facepalm:

And don't you think your stone hand hurt me! I didn't! Really!

I mean it, it didn't!

Point it, I'm offended that your offensiveness is becoming less and less offensiver!

Daemon Sophic

Can you even speak any language properly with your stiff stone lips? :facepalm:

And don't you think your stone hand hurt me! I didn't! Really!

I mean it, it didn't!

Point it, I'm offended that your offensiveness is becoming less and less offensiver!
Really? :eek: It took you over a page of insults to come back with that post? :facepalm: That is so offensive to offensive comebacks everywhere.