• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well you seem to chatter rather well....you chatter on and on and on and on....but it is still offensive

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
I descended from heavens, and alas, I observe that you children still engage in your petty disputes.

Especially you, Wu Wei. I am gravely disappointed with you.

Wu Wei

I descended from heavens, and alas, I observe that you children still engage in your petty disputes.

Especially you, Wu Wei. I am gravely disappointed with you.

Like your opinion matters...if you were rightimies it might....but yours....nope....and for the record...your complaints are at best mediocre and do not deserve offense....they deserve pity..

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Really? :eek: It took you over a page of insults to come back with that post? :facepalm: That is so offensive to offensive comebacks everywhere.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, I only speak the truth!

And here's a truth about you: your low level and amateur offenses keep getting worse and worse haha!

You ruin the reputation of true offensivers, you one blue-eyed.. um.. thing!

Wu Wei

Your Truth, although correct, is offensive...almost as offensive as the fact I agree with your post

Wu Wei

All of you are rather insensitive to the plight of statues and you are all statue intolerant and that is very offensive

Leftimies

No. What is offensive is that you refuse repent, after accumulating severe ill merit as you went trolling on this thread!!! Your lame insults are an insult upon all insults.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY! COMMIT SUDOKU! Yuu buring dishoneur too oor lawrd!

4consideration

Premium Member
No. What is offensive is that you refuse repent, after accumulating severe ill merit as you went trolling on this thread!!! Your lame insults are an insult upon all insults.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY! COMMIT SUDOKU! Yuu buring dishoneur too oor lawrd!

I am very offended by such harshness coming from such a cute little character.

However, after doing some thorough research on the matter (I asked my son) I find that your avatar's character is not nearly as cute, sweet and kind as the picture seems to indicate.

Why the constant fault-finding?

Leftimies

I am very offended by such harshness coming from such a cute little character.

However, after doing some thorough research on the matter (I asked my son) I find that your avatar's character is not nearly as cute, sweet and kind as the picture seems to indicate.

Why the constant fault-finding?

You may hold that opinion, if you so wish... yet, alas, it is still flawed!

And I do not find flaws! They come at me! HA!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Your poor command of language in offensive to my intellect! You call yourself "Smart_Guy", how dare you try to take me for a fool!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're eating a blueberry pie while posting, & not sharing with me.
I love blueberry pie, so that is extremely offensive!