• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm offended, in my religion we don't burn up the innards of pumpkins!

We only EAT THEM haha :D

I don't like them by the way. They are offensive!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Nevermind about the pumpkins.
It's too early for Holloween.

But I can't wait!!!!!!
Who wants to be my pumpkin?!!!!!!

stab....stab.....stab.....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
STOP IT!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Nothing and I mean ABSOLUTLY NOTHING is as offensive as having to endure another day AND night of temperatures that are between 12F and -12F...IN MID-MARCH!!!!!!

All other petty offenses PALE by comparison..... but I still think you are all offensive

Wu Wei

NO!!!!

Your suggestion is not at ALL helpful and it is not taking into account how I FEEL and you are most certainly NOT looking at it from my unreasonable side of things and YOU are offensive...now leave me alone and go ninjaize someone else

Wu Wei

what's wrong with me......WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!

It's DAMN COLD outside...I'm TIRED OF IT!!!!! and it is MID-MARCH!!!!!!

You lack of understanding and comprehension is incredibly offensive

Daemon Sophic

Hmm, never knew stone statues feel cold!

I'm offensived that I never knew that!

As for me, I'm HOT BABY :D
Your implication toward baking, sauteeing, or boiling infants is deeply disturbing and offensive.
Please stay at the terminal where you are now reading this, and please DO resist the armed officers who will be arriving at your location shortly.

Wu Wei

Your implication toward baking, sauteeing, or boiling infants is deeply disturbing and offensive.
Please stay at the terminal where you are now reading this, and please DO resist the armed officers who will be arriving at your location shortly.

Your complete and utter lack of understanding of the English language as well as the fantasy world in which you live is offensive to me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your complete and utter lack of understanding of the English language as well as the fantasy world in which you live is offensive to me.
What!? This criticism from a little fellow whose sentences sound like....
"Oooo aahhh ugga boogga whoot whoot ugh ughmph yowwww!"

Wu Wei

You obviously do not know the legal definition of entrapment...therefore your use of words you do not understand is offensive

Daemon Sophic

"In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit an offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit. It is a type of conduct that is generally frowned upon, and thus in many jurisdictions is a possible defense against criminal liability."
I correctly stand by my post.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense that you can use, although you flagrantly (and offensively) display said ignorance.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your lawyerly posture is very very offensive!
better-call-saul.jpg_0b1485e3849093772273134eaf6583a0