• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brussels Under Attack

Demonslayer

I already told you that the Law of Moses was written for the Jews that lived in Israel. Christians do not follow the law of Moses. So, we don't need to stone anyone

So you're happy with your God because he only commanded Jews to kill other Jews?

Do you realize how ridiculous is this?

Religion? Yes, absolutely ridiculous.

Today 40 people have been killed because of the Islamic mandate to wage war on the unbelievers, and you are here trying to prove how evil Christianity is.

Nope, not trying to point out how evil Christianity is. Trying to point out how silly it is that Christians blame the Islamic religion for violence while bragging about how their peaceful religion, when both religions contain the same calls for violence, and the real difference is in the surrounding culture.

I've said this a number of times and perhaps you just don't want to hear it. The only reason we see so much violence today with Islam is because there are Islamic Theocracies that allow the madness of religious law to rule the land. If you had a Christian theocracy

What's ridiculous is 40 people are dead and you're busy bragging about how great your religion is over this other religion.

If Christianity were evil, I would be out there killing people and I wouldn't give a damn about any man-made laws.

If you lived in a Christian Theocracy, you very well might be.

However, Christianity is not evil, like Islam is.

OK so ask yourself this question then. Your defense over the Biblical passage about Jews stoning unbelievers was that it's Gods message to the Jews only. If the religious texts are to blame for violence, why aren't the Jews as violent as the Muslims?

As Christians we must love everyone.

Yeah you guys are crazy about the gays.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's not really murder when trials and all that stuff is involved but hey whatever floats your boat.

And there is quite the big difference in going out and killing people that don't belong to your group and to keep it in your own group.

Also getting offended or annoyed with stuff that happened thousands of years ago is really weird.
I find it cute how you're trying to excuse the killing of apostates. So if you had a kid and, for example, they decided to convert to Hinduism, you'd be okay with them being found guilty of worshipping other deities and being stoned to death?

Flankerl

I find it cute how you're trying to excuse the killing of apostates. So if you had a kid and, for example, they decided to convert to Hinduism, you'd be okay with them being found guilty of worshipping other deities and being stoned to death?

You might want to read up on Halakha. Quite interesting at times if one wants to understand Judaism.

heksesang

However, Christianity is not evil, like Islam is. As Christians we must love everyone.
You speak about Christianity and Islam like they are united religions, while the reality is that they are both split in lots of factions. You have Christian armies going around killing innocent people in Africa. Or Christians who mutilate little girls, plenty of those too. Your interpretation of Christianity might not be evil, but that doesn't mean that everyone else believes the same as you.

It's still not murder if there was a lawful trial. One doesn't have to agree with the law, but unless one can change it, one is still bound by it. I'd probably have left for somewhere where it was allowed to convert in such a situation.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's still not murder if there was a lawful trial. One doesn't have to agree with the law, but unless one can change it, one is still bound by it. I'd probably have left for somewhere where it was allowed to convert in such a situation.
I'm using "murder" in terms of finding it morally/ethically unacceptable forms of killing. There's lots of killings that legal that are actually moral outrages.

Manss

We are sorry that monsters of ISIS created a tragedy in Belgium as they committed the similar crimes in the other lands among Islamic countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan and so on. The number of innocent Muslims that have been killed or damaged by ISIS, in the Islamic territories is much more than the little number of victims in the western countries. Nonetheless we express our sadness and sympathy about those who that lost their soul in Belgium.
The mad terrorists, the followers of ISIS have been brainwashed by some untrue and dangerous opinions that are not from Islam. The devilish leaders of Daesh have interpreted and changed a lot of Islamic quotes wrongly and have offered them to their gullible followers and the wrong interpretations have misled them. The wrong and extreme belief that allows them to do any crime among killing people which is the worst felony in the world. Surely, they are ignorant and are moving opposite to God's orders and Islamic doctrines. They kill Muslim citizens because they believe (millions of) Muslims have gone astray and misguided and they are not deserve to live on the earth! But I am sure their problem is not only Muslim, they exactly are the enemies of people of the world, because Satan has possessed them and he is the enemy of man.

ISIS will be destroyed in the near future certainly , because it is the promise and tradition of God to eliminate every oppressor, after a short respite.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Bombs at the airport, reports starting to come in of bombs on the metro.

There is an expression " A sign of the times "
If we connect the dots, so to speak, with Scripture that brings us to 2 Timothy 3:1-3; 2 Timothy 3:4-5,13
There it describes the selfish distorted form of love the world now displays which is in sharp contrast to the definition of godly love as defined at 1 Corinthians 13:4-6
Meaning we are in the ' last days of badness' on earth before there will be divine involvement into mankind's affairs.
Soon mankind will see the coming ' time of separation ' on earth as mentioned at Matthew 25:31-33
Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will then usher in global Peace on Earth among people of goodwill because those who bring ruin to earth ( literal or moral ) will be gone - Revelation 11:18 B
All the wicked will be gone forever - Psalms 92:7

Jumi

Isis going one for one ,one victims they owe us millions to even balance the scale I saw a video log ago on utube a terrorist wept , knowing he owed us so many dead.
For terrorist the count 1 for 1 , Iraq alone we killed millions.
Blame lies with ALL is a world we created .
Yes I choose western people , but that does not feel like a real choice .
Is a horrible situation for all
Educate yourself. Belgium and most western countries didn't participate in the Iraq war. Punishing civilians from another country that didn't participate in a war is not evening any imaginary balance. But maybe the terrorists are dumb and don't know this?

SpeaksForTheTrees

So you're happy with your God because he only commanded Jews to kill other Jews?
Broke your own arm with that . I win you put a ? in your post .
Innocent people died again today , why you ask silly questions Jews can kill anyone that not a Jew by any of 4 means , however in a world they tiny minority is difficult to put into practice , however is the law .

If this over your head your free to walk away however it won't go away .

SpeaksForTheTrees

Educate yourself. Belgium and most western countries didn't participate in the Iraq war. Punishing civilians from another country that didn't participate in a war is not evening any imaginary balance. But maybe the terrorists are dumb and don't know this?
UN headquarter in Belgium is a centre of power it why attacked
Educate yourself

Last edited:

SpeaksForTheTrees

EU didn't participate in that war and Belgium even condemned the invasion. ISIS were killing innocent civilians, not evening any imaginary balance from Iraq War.
United Nations building , Belgium also dear to Mr Rothschild United Nations attack Iraq ,Syria,lybia,afgan,
Building in Belgium headquarter of United Nations

SpeaksForTheTrees

The UN was against the Iraq invasion... so that's not any better.
Omg is center of power , was a target is only you do not understand why.
I been Belgium in caves is statue of British soldier , he saved people in cave from Nazi . It really flat like a big field