• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

Muffled

Jesus in me

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...​

I am not a Pauline-Christians, the same way (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah was never a Christian, right, please?
Yeshua- the Israelite truthful Messiah, I understand, was through and through a human being who had direct Converse with One G-d, in his first coming the same way in his Second Coming 1835-1908 he is through and through a human being with whom One G-d has Conversed directly, one to one, please, right?

Regards

"What religion was Jesus?
Of course, Jesus was a Jew. He was born of a Jewish mother, in Galilee, a Jewish part of the world. All of his friends, associates, colleagues, disciples, all of them were Jews. He regularly worshipped in Jewish communal worship, what we call synagogues."
Jesus Many Faces - He Was Born, Lived And Died As A Jew | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS
I believe there is no such thing as a Pauline Christian. I do believe Christians should accept the whole NT as valid.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Second, death is the irreversible cessation of the body's life support systems, and when that happens to me I ─ as a person, a personality, a living entity, an aware entity, a distinct set of genes, memories and views ─ that will be the end for me. I will have finished my turn and be no more.
You know I believe the same thing (I thought we would): death is the opposite of life!
The Scripture you quoted, Eccl.9:5, says “The living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at at all.”
Some say this means dead bodies … but the first part says, “the living know”… what ‘knows’ things, the bodies of the living, or the living persons who “know” things? Obviously, the person.
So, too, the second part is referencing persons: dead personsknow nothing at all.” (Otherwise, the Scripture’s comparison is useless.)
Isn’t that what God told Adam @ Genesis 3:19? Did He tell Adam, “your body will return to the ground”, or did God say to Adam “You will return to the ground”?

The Bible repeatedly tells us ‘souls die’, (Ezekiel 33:6; Exodus 21:23; Deuteronomy 19:21; Joshua 2:14; Ezekiel 18:4 etc.- see Hebrew Bible Interlinear) and stay dead. — Numbers 6:6; 6:11

As the thoughtful author of Ecclesiastes said (9:4-6),

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward; but the memory of them is lost.

Their love and their hate and their envy have already perished, and they have no more for ever any share in all that is done under the sun.
(I might amend that last phrase to "under the sun or anywhere else.")
That phrase, “under the sun”, is utilized by Solomon several times, and always in a negative way….

Ecclesiastes 1:3; 1:9; 1:14; 2:11; 2:17-20; 2:22; 3:16; 4:1; 4:3; 4:7; 4:15; 5:13; 5:18; 6:1; 6:12; 8:9; 8:15 (twice); 8:17; 9:3; 9:6; 9:9; 9:11; 9:13; & 10:5.

It’s either about futility, or tragedy, or an endeavor that ends badly. Why? Because this entire world, this system, is without God’s blessing. — 1 John 2:15-17.

Though it wasn’t meant to be, at mankind’s beginning. - Ephesians 1:10

Notice please how Revelation 7:16,17….
“They [the ones who ‘come out of the Great Tribulation’] will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat, 17 because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”

Note that “the sun” will no longer “beat down on them”? This is what we’ve had and experienced for thousands of years. And still now.
(“Sun”, as with “fire”, “waters”, “sea”, “earth”, and many other words, can have a symbolic meaning.)
But soon, after these “Last days” will have ended, mankind as a whole will no longer experience life “under the sun”, ie., without Jehovah’s blessing.
And that is when the second resurrection will occur: during Christ’s Kingdom rule over this earth. — Revelation 20:4-6

Maybe we could discuss this through PM?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Many will say Lord, Lord but Jesus said he never knew them. How are you a Christian?
Surely the same way that anyone else is a Christian, or Muslim, or Confucian, or unbeliever &c &c, namely by credibly stating that they are?

Given the sheer volume of Christian denominations, each with their own rules of hierarchy, it's not at all clear to me that any Christian can tell anyone else who claims to be a Christian that their claim is false.

Surely the only credible statement they can make in the absence of other evidence is that this other person is a Christian with different beliefs to one's own Christian beliefs? For example, not all Christians are Trinitarians, not all Christians acknowledge the Pope as Christ's earthly vicar and so on and so on and so on, right down to whether communion wine should have alcohol in it or not.

jimb

Premium Member
You know I believe the same thing (I thought we would): death is the opposite of life!
The Scripture you quoted, Eccl.9:5, says “The living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at at all.”
Some say this means dead bodies … but the first part says, “the living know”… what ‘knows’ things, the bodies of the living, or the living persons who “know” things? Obviously, the person.
So, too, the second part is referencing persons: dead personsknow nothing at all.” (Otherwise, the Scripture’s comparison is useless.)
Isn’t that what God told Adam @ Genesis 3:19? Did He tell Adam, “your body will return to the ground”, or did God say to Adam “You will return to the ground”?

The Bible repeatedly tells us ‘souls die’, (Ezekiel 33:6; Exodus 21:23; Deuteronomy 19:21; Joshua 2:14; Ezekiel 18:4 etc.- see Hebrew Bible Interlinear) and stay dead. — Numbers 6:6; 6:11

That phrase, “under the sun”, is utilized by Solomon several times, and always in a negative way….

Ecclesiastes 1:3; 1:9; 1:14; 2:11; 2:17-20; 2:22; 3:16; 4:1; 4:3; 4:7; 4:15; 5:13; 5:18; 6:1; 6:12; 8:9; 8:15 (twice); 8:17; 9:3; 9:6; 9:9; 9:11; 9:13; & 10:5.

It’s either about futility, or tragedy, or an endeavor that ends badly. Why? Because this entire world, this system, is without God’s blessing. — 1 John 2:15-17.

Though it wasn’t meant to be, at mankind’s beginning. - Ephesians 1:10

Notice please how Revelation 7:16,17….
“They [the ones who ‘come out of the Great Tribulation’] will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat, 17 because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”

Note that “the sun” will no longer “beat down on them”? This is what we’ve had and experienced for thousands of years. And still now.
(“Sun”, as with “fire”, “waters”, “sea”, “earth”, and many other words, can have a symbolic meaning.)
But soon, after these “Last days” will have ended, mankind as a whole will no longer experience life “under the sun”, ie., without Jehovah’s blessing.
And that is when the second resurrection will occur: during Christ’s Kingdom rule over this earth. — Revelation 20:4-6

Maybe we could discuss this through PM?
John 3:16-17, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

Lisa Sims

Not BORN AGAIN Yet, But I'm On My WAY!
but the water that I will give him shall become in him a fountain of gushing water to eternal life.” Of course that was an illustration. What do you think Jesus meant by that?
Thank you Y__

It is not Jesus that gives the "living water" but the Father. This is part of Jesus' message of the Re-birth. His Love, the Divine Nature, the living water, the bread that comes down from heaven, the oil in the virgins lamps, the treasure buried in the field, the pearl of great price, the leaven...these are just some of the ways the Bible describes the part of Himself that God gives us in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the flowing in of the new operating system, God's Love and some of His other attributes gradually replacing our human love, the intended metamorphosis of soul to Divinity, Immortality and Light that we were created for...but must seek daily in prayer and meditation...both here and after passing to spirit. Seeking and receiving God's Love in daily prayer and meditation is true "Holy Communion"

God's Gift of Himself was offered to the first parents but they chose independence instead of One-ness--the "first death". The Divine Nature was not available to humans again until Jesus brought news of its re-bestowal to mankind and showed the results of it in his own person. It is now available to all people of the world whether they have ever heard of Jesus or not. And many have discovered it through soul longings and hunger for spiritual food, but may not have been able to explain it or teach others how to receive it.

When interviewed by Pilate, Jesus said, "...For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I may bear witness to the truth. Everyone being of the truth hears My voice..." John 18:37

Luke 11:13 "...Therefore if you, being evil, know to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the Father who is in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those asking Him!..."

Romans 5:5 “And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out HIS LOVE into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, which He has given us.

2 Peter 1:3-4 “Accordingly, His DIVINE POWER has given us all things toward LIFE and GODLINESS, through the KNOWLEDGE of the One having called us by his own GLORY and excellence, through whom He has given to us the precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you might become PARTAKERS of the (His) DIVINE NATURE, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

“Open your souls wide, beloveds, for the power of the Holy Spirit is with us. Take full advantage of the gifts that God is giving at this moment. Be uplifted and blessed in this gift. Say to God, ‘Open my soul that I may receive and know the blessings of your Love.’ Say this with all earnestness and you will be blessed mightily. God bless you. I am with you. I am Jesus and I, too, pray for this gift. God bless you. Jesus, 10/13/2023, soultruth.ca

Matthew 26:40 “...could you not WATCH with me one hour?...”

Colossians 4:2 "... Continue steadfastly in prayer, WATCHING in it, with thanksgiving...

Revelations 3:1-3 “I know your deeds, that you have the characterization that you are alive, and yet you are dead. Be WATCHING, and strengthen the things that remain, which are about to die; for I have not found your works having been completed in the sight of My God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard—and keep it and repent. If therefore you shall not WATCH, I will come like a thief, and you shall not know at what hour I will come upon you.”

Blessings...

From Jesus' Second Coming Message Series From Spirit, 1914 to Present. soultruth.ca, new-birth.net, and the Holy Bible (the most spiritual book ever written... before the Messages.)

John 16:25 "...Thus far I have spoken to you only in parables...but a time is coming when I will tell you plainly about the Father..."

"God is Love, and His Love is something we can pray for every day and it will flow into us and transform us and make us One with Him”

"God is Love, and Love is something we can pray for”

"God is Love..."

Tell everyone for as Ezekiel says, "...The time grows short and the work is great..." 4/21/2024

1 John 3:9 “...Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God.

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Thank you Y__

It is not Jesus that gives the "living water" but the Father. This is part of Jesus' message of the Re-birth. His Love, the Divine Nature, the living water, the bread that comes down from heaven, the oil in the virgins lamps, the treasure buried in the field, the pearl of great price, the leaven...these are just some of the ways the Bible describes the part of Himself that God gives us in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the flowing in of the new operating system, God's Love and some of His other attributes gradually replacing our human love, the intended metamorphosis of soul to Divinity, Immortality and Light that we were created for...but must seek daily in prayer and meditation...both here and after passing to spirit. Seeking and receiving God's Love in daily prayer and meditation is true "Holy Communion"

God's Gift of Himself was offered to the first parents but they chose independence instead of One-ness--the "first death". The Divine Nature was not available to humans again until Jesus brought news of its re-bestowal to mankind and showed the results of it in his own person. It is now available to all people of the world whether they have ever heard of Jesus or not. And many have discovered it through soul longings and hunger for spiritual food, but may not have been able to explain it or teach others how to receive it.

When interviewed by Pilate, Jesus said, "...For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I may bear witness to the truth. Everyone being of the truth hears My voice..." John 18:37

Luke 11:13 "...Therefore if you, being evil, know to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the Father who is in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those asking Him!..."

Romans 5:5 “And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out HIS LOVE into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, which He has given us.

2 Peter 1:3-4 “Accordingly, His DIVINE POWER has given us all things toward LIFE and GODLINESS, through the KNOWLEDGE of the One having called us by his own GLORY and excellence, through whom He has given to us the precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you might become PARTAKERS of the (His) DIVINE NATURE, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

“Open your souls wide, beloveds, for the power of the Holy Spirit is with us. Take full advantage of the gifts that God is giving at this moment. Be uplifted and blessed in this gift. Say to God, ‘Open my soul that I may receive and know the blessings of your Love.’ Say this with all earnestness and you will be blessed mightily. God bless you. I am with you. I am Jesus and I, too, pray for this gift. God bless you. Jesus, 10/13/2023, soultruth.ca

Colossians 4:2 "... Continue steadfastly in prayer, WATCHING in it, with thanksgiving...

Revelations 3:1-3 “I know your deeds, that you have the characterization that you are alive, and yet you are dead. Be WATCHING, and strengthen the things that remain, which are about to die; for I have not found your works having been completed in the sight of My God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard—and keep it and repent. If therefore you shall not WATCH, I will come like a thief, and you shall not know at what hour I will come upon you.”

Blessings...

From Jesus' Second Coming Message Series From Spirit, 1914 to Present. soultruth.ca, new-birth.net, and the Holy Bible (the most spiritual book ever written... before the Messages.)

John 16:25 "...Thus far I have spoken to you only in parables...but a time is coming when I will tell you plainly about the Father..."

"God is Love, and His Love is something we can pray for every day and it will flow into us and transform us and make us One with Him”

"God is Love..."

Tell everyone for as Ezekiel says, "...The time grows short and the work is great..." 4/21/2024

1 John 3:9 “...Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God.
thank you for your response, I do not agree with your take on it. But thanks anyway, perhaps to be discussed another day. Have a good day.

jimb

Premium Member
Re the OP: I don't claim to be a Christian, I am a Christian.

I don't claim to be a man, I am a man.
I don't claim to be a human being, I am a human being.

Etc.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Somehow I notice that rule doesn't apply to argument about evolution. Insults fly especially from evolutionists to those not accepting the theory. Of evolution. I rephrase. Sorry. Not all those believing without doubt in the theory of evolution insult those who do not.
Evolution isn't a religion.
There's nothing to preach or proselytize.

Evolution is a fact of life.

jimb

Premium Member
Thank you Y__

Blessings...

"God is Love..."

John 4:10-14, "Jesus answered her, “If you had known the gift of God and who it is who said to you, ‘Give me some water to drink,’ you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.” “Sir,” the woman said to him, “you have no bucket and the well is deep; where then do you get this living water? Surely you’re not greater than our ancestor Jacob, are you? For he gave us this well and drank from it himself, along with his sons and his livestock.” Jesus replied, “Everyone who drinks some of this water will be thirsty again. But whoever drinks some of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again, but the water that I will give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up to eternal life.”

John 4:23-26, (Jesus is speaking): "But a time is coming—and now is here—when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such people to be[be] his worshipers. God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (the one called Christ); “whenever he comes, he will tell us everything.” Jesus said to her, “I, the one speaking to you, am he."

This is not the first time that you have misinterpreted the Bible. It clearly says that Jesus gives "the living water".

Lisa Sims

Not BORN AGAIN Yet, But I'm On My WAY!
This is not the first time that you have misinterpreted the Bible. It clearly says that Jesus gives "the living water".
Thank you for your comments, J__

I respect you for having the Bible as your supreme source of spiritual information. I was the same for 60 years. Despite noticing inconsistencies and outright contradictions in it (is Hell a "lake of fire" or "outer darkness?"), I loved it, and probably like many others, picked and chose the passages that most resonated with me. I was also expecting the tribulation and Jesus' return during my lifetime and wanted to live through it and into the Millennial Kingdom.

I admit I was something of a "seeker," having delved into alien abductions, big foot, the Loch Ness Monster, astrology, Edgar Cayce, various other "channeled" books, some writings of other religious traditions, learned Transcendental Meditation from a guru with some Indian friends (fellow vegetarians at the time) while in graduate school, and attended Messianic Christian and Messianic Jewish congregations, wherein I learned and celebrated the Jewish festivals and studied a little Hebrew online.

Then I ran across a complete Message from Jesus (from spirit) posted on Quora. My first reaction was, "Ok, this is something." I immediately ordered the book that was referenced, New Testament Revelations of Jesus of Nazareth, and began reading. Despite being taken aback many times as one Bible declaration after another fell by the wayside, I kept going.

I ordered more books of the same Message Series. I understood that I was going to be teaching this material and so spent almost a year reading Messages before I spoke to anyone. I also began praying and meditating to receive God's Love as taught in the Messages.

The first person to whom I introduced the Messages was my pastor at the Methodist church. He is still my pastor and has not changed his doctrine one iota (despite receiving God's Love updates from the Messages from me every month.) He does however, now tell the congregation almost every week that they need to spend more time every day in personal prayer time with the Father. He sees what I do as my own ministry.

I also began attending a Quaker/Friends "worship" every Sunday before my regular church. I researched where I could go on first Sunday's that didn't observe communion with the bread and wine/juice and found that that was true of Quakers, and in addition, they also had no doctrine and their worship consisted of one hour of silent prayer, in which some prayed for One-ness with God, but most prayed to develop "the light within."

So, back to the subject at hand, and the Bible passage you quoted, there is a variance between the Bible and the Messages. I looked and could not find yet where Jesus specifically addresses the "woman at the well" incident, but throughout the Messages, the "living waters" is used synonymously with God's Love flowing into our souls, replacing our "natural love" with His Divine Love, cleansing us of all unrighteousness, transforming us, opening up our dormant gifts (like Jesus demonstrated), and eventually, when we are completely transformed (probably after we have passed to spirit), allowing us to gain entrance to the Kingdom of God, above the six spiritual heavens (which are also known as the Paradise of the Jews) wherein we have complete assurance of immortality, separate from God but At-one with Him, and eventually, access to all the universes.

I do agree with what the woman at the well said, "When the Messiah comes, he will explain all things to us."

Mary had this to say about the "living waters":

Wade into this river of Love and let go
"...For God embraces you with these living waters and carries you and cleanses you and redeems you so that you may be free of these struggles and the pains of your dilemmas, of your doubts and your fears, of all that which holds you from God. You will be washed and cleansed and made whole and beautiful and strong. You will know the joy, the joy of great and mighty waters filling that deep recess within, making you a part of God and one with God - that great and deep peace within yourselves...God bless you and may He heal you of all your troubles and concerns and may he bring you to that great fountainhead of love, the living waters flowing over you, bathing you with wondrous peace and love and joy..." Mary, mother of Jesus, 5/19/2014

Blessings...

From Jesus' Second Coming Message Series From Spirit, 1914 to Today. soultruth.ca, new-birth.net... Always backed up by the Holy Bible, the most spiritual book ever written, before the Second Coming Messages.

"God is Love..."

Romans 5:5 “...And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His Love
into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, which He has given us…”

2 Peter 1:4 “...through… (Jesus)...He has given to us the precious and magnificent promises, so that… (by them)... you might become Partakers of the Divine Nature, having escaped the decay in the world caused by sinful desires…”

1 John 3:9 “...Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God…”

Last edited:

jimb

Premium Member
Thank you for your comments, J__

I respect you for having the Bible as your supreme source of spiritual information. I was the same for 60 years. Despite noticing inconsistencies and outright contradictions in it (is Hell a "lake of fire" or "outer darkness?"), I loved it, and probably like many others, picked and chose the passages that most resonated with me. I was also expecting the tribulation and Jesus' return during my lifetime and wanted to live through it and into the Millennial Kingdom.

I admit I was something of a "seeker," having delved into alien abductions, big foot, the Loch Ness Monster, astrology, Edgar Cayce, various other "channeled" books, some writings of other religious traditions, learned Transcendental Meditation from a guru with some Indian friends (fellow vegetarians at the time) while in graduate school, and attended Messianic Christian and Messianic Jewish congregations, wherein I learned and celebrated the Jewish festivals and studied a little Hebrew online.

Then I ran across a complete Message from Jesus (from spirit) posted on Quora. My first reaction was, "Ok, this is something." I immediately ordered the book that was referenced, New Testament Revelations of Jesus of Nazareth, and began reading. Despite being taken aback many times as one Bible declaration after another fell by the wayside, I kept going.

I ordered more books of the same Message Series. I understood that I was going to be teaching this material and so spent almost a year reading Messages before I spoke to anyone. I also began praying and meditating to receive God's Love as taught in the Messages.

The first person to whom I introduced the Messages was my pastor at the Methodist church. He is still my pastor and has not changed his doctrine one iota (despite receiving God's Love updates from the Messages from me every month.) He does however, now tell the congregation almost every week that they need to spend more time every day in personal prayer time with the Father. He sees what I do as my own ministry.

I also began attending a Quaker/Friends "worship" every Sunday before my regular church. I researched where I could go on first Sunday's that didn't observe communion with the bread and wine/juice and found that that was true of Quakers, and in addition, they also had no doctrine and their worship consisted of one hour of silent prayer, in which some prayed for One-ness with God, but most prayed to develop "the light within."

So, back to the subject at hand, and the Bible passage you quoted, there is a variance between the Bible and the Messages. I looked and could not find yet where Jesus specifically addresses the "woman at the well" incident, but throughout the Messages, the "living waters" is used synonymously with God's Love flowing into our souls, replacing our "natural love" with His Divine Love, cleansing us of all unrighteousness, transforming us, opening up our dormant gifts (like Jesus demonstrated), and eventually, when we are completely transformed (probably after we have passed to spirit), allowing us to gain entrance to the Kingdom of God, above the six spiritual heavens (which are also known as the Paradise of the Jews) wherein we have complete assurance of immortality, separate from God but At-one with Him, and eventually, access to all the universes.

I do agree with what the woman at the well said, "When the Messiah comes, he will explain all things to us."

Mary had this to say about the "living waters":

Wade into this river of Love and let go
"...For God embraces you with these living waters and carries you and cleanses you and redeems you so that you may be free of these struggles and the pains of your dilemmas, of your doubts and your fears, of all that which holds you from God. You will be washed and cleansed and made whole and beautiful and strong. You will know the joy, the joy of great and mighty waters filling that deep recess within, making you a part of God and one with God - that great and deep peace within yourselves...God bless you and may He heal you of all your troubles and concerns and may he bring you to that great fountainhead of love, the living waters flowing over you, bathing you with wondrous peace and love and joy..." Mary, mother of Jesus, 5/19/2014

Blessings...

From Jesus' Second Coming Message Series From Spirit, 1914 to Today. soultruth.ca, new-birth.net

"God is Love..."

Romans 5:5 “...And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His Love
into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, which He has given us…”

2 Peter 1:4 “...through… (Jesus)...He has given to us the precious and magnificent promises, so that… (by them)... you might become Partakers of the Divine Nature, having escaped the decay in the world caused by sinful desires…”

1 John 3:9 “...Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God…”
You ( and many others) can and will select whatever writings that agree with their predetermined philosophies, then follow them. The Bible has stood the test for thousands of years; alternatives come and go. No more needs to be said...

BTW, why do you finish your post with quotes from the Bible? Why not quote from "New Testament Revelations of Jesus of Nazareth" if that is your preferred source of truth? You can't accept both.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Evolution is just plain old common sense: all material things tend to change over time, and d.n.a. and genes are material things.
I believe however that chnging water into wineis not natural and neither is evolution. Things do not naturally design themselves and all of creation is intricately designed.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Believe what you like, but it is a fact of life.

Evolution is the backbone of modern biology
Allele frequencies change in populations over time. That's a demonstrable fact.

It's not preaching to share scientific facts about the world around us.
I believe the idea that evolution is fact is pure fantasy.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I believe however that chnging water into wineis not natural and neither is evolution.

It's not only natural, it's 100% logical based on observation and plain old common sense-- things change over time, and that's clearly obvious.

jimb

Premium Member
I believe however that chnging water into wineis not natural and neither is evolution. Things do not naturally design themselves and all of creation is intricately designed.
Changing water into wine is supernatural. Evolution is natural.