• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

Compatibility according to atomic number association and how these elements are utilized in connection with the others, could potentially create new worlds much like our own in the cosmos, when an appropriate counter balance has been properly positioned in the outer regions adequate for the phenomena itself.

I'm sorry, I was entertaining Gematria and its association with particular linguistics and languages yesterday, and your post sparked a thought. I couldn't help but associate.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Oxygen is heavier than air, is this by Design?

The average molecular weight of air is around 29.
Oxygen is slightly heavier than air - 32.
The molecular weight of water vapor (H2O) is 18 grams per mole. - Cloud Formation.

The molecular weights are: Oxygen (O2) - 32, Carbon Dioxide (CO2) - 44, and Nitrogen (N2) - 28.

( Helium is the molecular weight of Approx. 2 ) We don't need large amounts of helium. Due to its low density, helium readily escapes into outer space, making it a trace element in our atmosphere.
Very interesting, walt. Thanks for providing it. Takes me back to what the Bible says -- that in the beginning, the earth was formless and void. A description like what Mars and the moon and other planets look like. No greenery, no animals, etc. They have a roundish shape but can be described as barren. Formless and void. The earth is not. And before present-day science tried to figure things out, Moses knew that the earth was at first "formless and void."

servant1

Its easy to see the reality of who is Christian and who is mislead.
A True Christian= one who follows Jesus' example as best as they can, and his real teachers that have him leading them teach what he taught-Correct?= yes.
Lets see who is who.

Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his(Father= Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- The mislead teachers who do not listen to Jesus teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first.

John 17:1-6,26)= Jesus is clear-The one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and one must know him as that and know Jesus to get eternal life.-verse 6=Jehovah,, verse 26= Jehovah.

John 4:22-24--Jesus says--YOU do not know what you worship-the TRUE followers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth))))-- i dont see a trinity mentioned.

John 14:6- I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me. = One must go through Jesus to get to the Father, not stop at Jesus as trinity religions teach.

All can see clearly now who are Christians and who are mislead.
When ones teachers do not match Jesus= RUN FROM THEM.

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
Its easy to see the reality of who is Christian and who is mislead.
A True Christian= one who follows Jesus' example as best as they can, and his real teachers that have him leading them teach what he taught-Correct?= yes.
Lets see who is who.

Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his(Father= Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- The mislead teachers who do not listen to Jesus teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first.

John 17:1-6,26)= Jesus is clear-The one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and one must know him as that and know Jesus to get eternal life.-verse 6=Jehovah,, verse 26= Jehovah.

John 4:22-24--Jesus says--YOU do not know what you worship-the TRUE followers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth))))-- i dont see a trinity mentioned.

John 14:6- I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me. = One must go through Jesus to get to the Father, not stop at Jesus as trinity religions teach.

All can see clearly now who are Christians and who are mislead.
When ones teachers do not match Jesus= RUN FROM THEM.
I like the scriptures you have quoted, very good scriptures. :)

walt

The earth spins approximately 1,000 miles per hour, how much does this help with overall photosynthesis around the world?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The earth spins approximately 1,000 miles per hour, how much does this help with overall photosynthesis around the world?
No, that is not how you measure the rate of "spin". The Earth rotates once a day, enabling plants to get some daylight everywhere each day except for areas above the Arctic circle or below the Antarctic circle. Sunlight helps plants to grow.

walt

No, that is not how you measure the rate of "spin". The Earth rotates once a day, enabling plants to get some daylight everywhere each day except for areas above the Arctic circle or below the Antarctic circle. Sunlight helps plants to grow.
What would happen to photosynthesis around the world If the earth did not spin at all?

What would happen to the oxygen supply, plankton and vegetation around the entire globe, with darkness for six months, then six months of sunlight?

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What would happen to photosynthesis around the world If the earth did not spin at all?

What would happen to the oxygen supply, plankton and vegetation around the entire globe, with darkness for six months, then six months of sunlight?

What does any of that have to do with claiming to be a Christian?

walt

Good for you. I still fail to see the relevance to the thread of photosynthesis and the earth rotating.
I respect your views, I believe the oxygen cycle, the water cycle, the carbon cycle and the nitrogen cycle all work together.

The water cycle, oxygen cycle, and photosynthesis are interconnected because plants use water from the water cycle during photosynthesis, releasing oxygen as a byproduct which then contributes to the oxygen cycle; essentially, the water cycle provides the necessary water for plants to produce oxygen through photosynthesis, which is crucial for life on Earth and replenishes the oxygen in the atmosphere.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I respect your views, I believe the oxygen cycle, the water cycle, the carbon cycle and the nitrogen cycle all work together.

The water cycle, oxygen cycle, and photosynthesis are interconnected because plants use water from the water cycle during photosynthesis, releasing oxygen as a byproduct which then contributes to the oxygen cycle; essentially, the water cycle provides the necessary water for plants to produce oxygen through photosynthesis, which is crucial for life on Earth and replenishes the oxygen in the atmosphere.

OK. And someone who doesn't believe that can't be a Christian?

walt

OK. And someone who doesn't believe that can't be a Christian?
Personally I feel a Christian is someone that listens to the words of Christ Jesus and follows his words to guide his life.

Things like the water cycle and photosynthesis It's something I enjoy learning about, It helps me personally.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Most life would go extinct. Heat variation would be extreme. Most plant life can't go for half a year of darkness.

walt

How does earth’s biosphere remain healthy and habitable?
Natural cycles, such as the water, carbon, oxygen, and nitrogen cycles.

The water (hydrologic) cycle involves three stages.
Evaporation: The initial stage where water from the surface evaporates into water vapor.
Condensation: Water vapor in the atmosphere cools and condenses to form clouds.
Precipitation: When clouds become saturated, water falls back to Earth as rain, snow, sleet, or hail.

The carbon and oxygen cycles involve two key processes—photosynthesis and respiration.

The nitrogen cycle is essential to the production of amino acids, proteins, and other organic molecules.

Perfect Recycling!
Consider: Humans, with all their technology, create countless tons of unrecyclable toxic waste annually. Yet, the earth recycles all its wastes perfectly, using ingenious chemical engineering.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How does earth’s biosphere remain healthy and habitable?
Natural cycles, such as the water, carbon, oxygen, and nitrogen cycles.

The water (hydrologic) cycle involves three stages.
Evaporation: The initial stage where water from the surface evaporates into water vapor.
Condensation: Water vapor in the atmosphere cools and condenses to form clouds.
Precipitation: When clouds become saturated, water falls back to Earth as rain, snow, sleet, or hail.

The carbon and oxygen cycles involve two key processes—photosynthesis and respiration.

The nitrogen cycle is essential to the production of amino acids, proteins, and other organic molecules.

Perfect Recycling!
Consider: Humans, with all their technology, create countless tons of unrecyclable toxic waste annually. Yet, the earth recycles all its wastes perfectly, using ingenious chemical engineering.
Nature has had 3.8 billion years to evolve to recycle. Humans, especially humans that can pollute significantly have exist for a few hundred years at the most for globally affecting the ecology. If humans die out there will be evidence of it in the massive reduction in species that we have caused, but it will not be a permanent scar on the Earth. It will recover. Ideally we can avoid killing ourselves off and work to see the recovery while we are still alive and kicking.

walt

Nature has had 3.8 billion years to evolve to recycle. Humans, especially humans that can pollute significantly have exist for a few hundred years at the most for globally affecting the ecology. If humans die out there will be evidence of it in the massive reduction in species that we have caused, but it will not be a permanent scar on the Earth. It will recover. Ideally we can avoid killing ourselves off and work to see the recovery while we are still alive and kicking.
I appreciate your viewpoint and all your research, I believe differently, but I really appreciate your explanation. :)