• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

3rdAngel

No, you won't debate properly since you do lose when you do that. Referring back to old lost arguments of yours is just you admitting that you lost again.
Why are you afraid to debate properly? Do you think that you are fooling anyone here with your tactics? The only one that you may be fooling is yourself.
You mean the debates you ran away from in post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked leaving you with no wiggle room that you refuse to respond proving what you say has no truth in it. Please forgive me but I do not believe you because your words have no truth in them.

3rdAngel

"Unbelief" in what? You believe the message of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:25-51). Is that "sin"? No, if you do not act on it, because faith in either the message of the devil or of the son of man is only manifested in actions (James 2:20-26). The "devil" has been a sinner from the beginning (1 John 3:8) and if one sins, they are "of the devil". Sin is transgression of the law. If you are eating swine and mice, you are transgressing the law, and according to John, that is your sin actuated by your transgressing the law which was given to Israel. If you are not of Israel, then you remain in your plagues of the nations, and will have to look to Obama for your healing physician. John 3:36 is about entering into "life", not "salvation" which according to Joel 2:31-32 is surviving the "day of the LORD". To enter into "life" one must keep the Commandments according to Yeshua (Mt 19:17). You are a little mixed up. Maybe less "belief" in the false "apostle" Paul might help.

New American Standard Bible Mt 19:17
And He said to him, “Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
Unbelief in Gods Words. The ones you do not believe from Paul are also God's Word. Therefore you do not believe Gods Words and according to the scriptures, this is sin in Gods eyes, for it is written whatsoever is not of faith in sin (Romans 14:23) and that without faith it is impossible to please God in Hebrews 11:6 which is why Jesus says in John 3:36 He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. For me only Gods Words (scripture) are true and we should believe and follow them (Romans 3:4; Acts 5:29).

Take Care.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You mean the debates you ran away from in post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked leaving you with no wiggle room that you refuse to respond proving what you say has no truth in it. Please forgive me but I do not believe you because your words have no truth in them.
No, those were rejected a long time ago. I offered to give you another chance to debate properly. You know that you cannot do that. So your ran away and every time that you post a failed argument you run away again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Unbelief in Gods Words. The ones you do not believe from Paul are also God's Word. Therefore you do not believe Gods Words and according to the scriptures, this is sin in Gods eyes, for it is written whatsoever is not of faith in sin (Romans 14:23) and that without faith it is impossible to please God in Hebrews 11:6 which is why Jesus says in John 3:36 He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. For me only Gods Words (scripture) are true and we should believe and follow them (Romans 3:4; Acts 5:29).

Take Care.
There you go quoting verses that you do not understand out of context. If a verse is referring to some other topic you are not get to change what it is about. I can quote the Bible out of context and get it to say "There is no God" time after time. In fact I can quote the Bible out of context, have a specific verse in mind, and I know that due to your poor understanding of the Bible that you will never find it. Romans 14;23 is about kosher food Paul was arguing that it is okay for Christians not to follow the dietary laws of the Jews, But not to worry, that chapter tells others to accept you anyway:

"Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. "

So even though you do not understand the Bible other Christians are still supposed to treat you as a Christian.

1681769313256.png

3rdAngel

There you go quoting verses that you do not understand out of context. If a verse is referring to some other topic you are not get to change what it is about. I can quote the Bible out of context and get it to say "There is no God" time after time. In fact I can quote the Bible out of context, have a specific verse in mind, and I know that due to your poor understanding of the Bible that you will never find it. Romans 14;23 is about kosher food Paul was arguing that it is okay for Christians not to follow the dietary laws of the Jews, But not to worry, that chapter tells others to accept you anyway:

"Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. "

So even though you do not understand the Bible other Christians are still supposed to treat you as a Christian.
As shown through the scriptures earlier in the post you did not respond to, unbelief in the scriptures is sin; Romans 14:23 says And he that doubts is damned if he eat, because he eats not of faith: Why? The reason is because "whatsoever is not of faith in sin". The context does not change the scripture meaning that "whatsoever if not of faith is sin." If we do not believe Gods Word it is sin. This also agreeing with other scriptures in the bible that say without faith it is impossible to please God in Hebrews 11:6 and why Jesus says in John 3:36 He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. For me only Gods Words (scripture) are true and we should believe and follow them (Romans 3:4; Acts 5:29). We receive faith by believing what Gods Word says as shown as in Romans 10:17 faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God and this faith in Gods Words are what we are saved by according to Ephesians 2:8. To be weak in faith therefore means to be weak in believing the scriptures. According to these scriptures if we choose to not believe Gods Words (the scriptures) then we have no faith in God and make him out to be a liar and whatsoever is not of faith according to the scriptures is sin.

Take Care.

1681769463623.png

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Well, then I suggest that you sell your car and start using foot paths. You sound like a Californian. The wind, rain and floods comes to bring the house (Gentile church) down Mt 7:24-27, because that church increases lawlessness, by releasing criminals, abusing children by underpinning cutting of body parts of children, or killing them in the womb, and refusing to acknowledge the difference between men and women. The only reports you should believe in California is that the food, taxes, and energy cost are going to continue to rise along with interest rates and a coming recession, with loss of jobs, and people being evicted from their homes. There is a bright side. With no job, you might lose your car, and have to walk.
There ya go...engineers cannot solve mankind's problems.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
If you walked with God, you might not have broken a leg. Your pharmaceutical based doctor is only going to treat your symptoms, and not the causes of your ailments, whether or not to swimming with the sharks, or eating highly processed foods, resulting in loss of teeth, high blood pressure, and diabetes. I think you are your own worst enemy. Yeshua cured the blind, raised the dead, caused the lame to walk, and fed the poor. Are you not supposed to do greater things than these, if you "believe". (John 14:12)

Matthew 17:20 English Standard Version 20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you
bye for now...hope things get better for you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As shown through the scriptures earlier in the post you did not respond to unbelief in the scriptures is sin; Romans 14:23 says And he that doubts is damned if he eat, because he eats not of faith: Why? The reason is because "whatsoever is not of faith in sin". The context does not change the scripture meaning of "whatsoever if not of faith is sin." If we do not believe Gods Word is it sin. This also agreeing with other scriptures in the bible that say without faith it is impossible to please God in Hebrews 11:6 and why Jesus says in John 3:36 He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. For me only Gods Words (scripture) are true and we should believe and follow them (Romans 3:4; Acts 5:29).

Take Care.

View attachment 75423
Such projection. I gave you a reasonable solution and you ran away again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The evidence is there for all to see you are not telling the truth again which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted showing context disagrees with you which is why you did not respond to them because they left you no wiggle room leading you ran away from our discussion.
Every time that you link your failed arguments you only admit defeat over and over again. Meanwhile I refuted your latest nonsense where you were once again quoting out of context. The context of the chapters that your verses come from repeatedly refutes your claims.

By your bad "logic" I can disprove god by quoting the Bible again and again where it says "there is no god".

3rdAngel

Such projection. I gave you a reasonable solution and you ran away again.
Not at all dear friend. Projection is what you do. Once again you did not respond to any of the scriptures in the posts that are in disagreement with you. This only proves that it is you who is running away again..... but I do like you. You make me smile. :)

3rdAngel

Every time that you link your failed arguments you only admit defeat over and over again. Meanwhile I refuted your latest nonsense where you were once again quoting out of context. The context of the chapters that your verses come from repeatedly refutes your claims.

By your bad "logic" I can disprove god by quoting the Bible again and again where it says "there is no god".
As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted showing context disagrees with you which is why you did not respond to them because they left you no wiggle room leading you ran away from our discussion.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

bye for now...hope things get better for you.
It is you, who seem to have teeth and bone problems, or at least heart palpations regarding the imminent threat of them crashing down on you. I have no such problems, nor such worries. One has to sin to separate themselves from God. (Is 59:2) At that time, they have reason to worry.

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God,
And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.

2ndpillar

There ya go...engineers cannot solve mankind's problems.
Man's problems are mostly of man's making. If only Adam had kept God's Commandment. Engineers are familiar with science and provide water for people to drink, and infrastructure for you to get your on-time Groceries, and your Amazon deliveries, and the design and construction of the domiciles people live in. The Commandment from God was to "subdue" the earth, and have dominion over the fish and the sea, and this is what Engineers do. They also provide you with your power, and once your power stops, your groceries stop, your telecommunications stop, your credit card stops, and you are a fish out of water, and probably easy pickings for the criminal elements which your Progressive governments have let out on the streets. The son of man is not going to save you. He follows "immediately after the tribulation" (Mt 24:29), a time when God's people go into their room and shut their doors. (Isaiah 26:20). You have nowhere to hide from the "one hundred pound" "hailstones" of Rev 16:21 with respect to Har-Magedon, the judgment of God on the nations/Gentiles (Joel 3:1-2).

King James Bible Isaiah 26:20
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Genesis 9:7

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth

2ndpillar

Take Care.
Your reliance is on the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:25), the false gospel of grace, from the false prophet Paul, with a smidgen of an inappropriate quote from John 3:36, which is with regards to Yeshua, not the false prophet Paul. The key words were "obey the son", not obey the "devil".