• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

3rdAngel

Yes, and running around in circles making excuses is still running away.
Then do not do it and stop running around in circles making excuses. Take your running shoes off and address the linked posts you refuse to respond to that prove from the scriptures why you are in error and the one projecting and running away. Lets talk more when you can respond to post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked with all the scriptures that are in disagreement with you that you are unwilling to respond to. The linked posts show it is you who the one who is running away because you are unwilling to respond to them because they give you no wiggle room.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Think about what you say dear friend. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Your post literally makes no sense to me.
Being among the "wicked" of (Daniel 12:10), the reason for your lack of understanding is well documented. If one can't distinguish righteousness from wickedness, well, the time is coming when that may be rectified for "My possession" (Malachi 3:18). As for a quick lesson on lawlessness and wickedness, see the parable of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13) in the form of a comparison of the tares versus the wheat in Mt 13:38-50, the tares being the "wicked" and "those who commit lawlessness". The one law which your leader Paul gave was for the women to remain silent in the congregation, for which is a sentiment I could support, yet you, as in the case of Eve, defy recognizing the soundness of that message. That is probably why the daughters of Babylon are gendered as women. As for Paul in general, he nails the "Word of God" to the cross, with respect to his false gospel of grace/lawlessness. Paul is a son of the serpent, with the same message of Genesis 3:4. Paul makes his own "scripture" in contrast to the Scripture from which Yeshua taught from. But there you have it, those of the "darkness" gravitate to the darkness, and those of the light gravitate to the light. Until the "end of the age" the landowner, the "son of man" will protect the "tares" in an effort to protect the roots of the wheat. Your NT serves the purpose that the devil and his children are protecting the message of the son of man, the good seed. (Mt 13:24-30), which is mixed with the tare seed of the "devil" (Mt 13:39).

New American Standard Bible Daniel 12:10
Many will be purged, cleansed, and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

new King James Version (Malachi 3:18)
Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.

3rdAngel

Think about what you say dear friend. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Your post literally makes no sense to me.
Your response here..
Being among the "wicked" of (Daniel 12:10), the reason for your lack of understanding is well documented. If one can't distinguish righteousness from wickedness, well, the time is coming when that may be rectified for "My possession" (Malachi 3:18). As for a quick lesson on lawlessness and wickedness, see the parable of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13) in the form of a comparison of the tares versus the wheat in Mt 13:38-50, the tares being the "wicked" and "those who commit lawlessness". The one law which your leader Paul gave was for the women to remain silent in the congregation, for which is a sentiment I could support, yet you, as in the case of Eve, defy recognizing the soundness of that message. That is probably why the daughters of Babylon are gendered as women. As for Paul in general, he nails the "Word of God" to the cross, with respect to his false gospel of grace/lawlessness. Paul is a son of the serpent, with the same message of Genesis 3:4. Paul makes his own "scripture" in contrast to the Scripture from which Yeshua taught from. But there you have it, those of the "darkness" gravitate to the darkness, and those of the light gravitate to the light. Until the "end of the age" the landowner, the "son of man" will protect the "tares" in an effort to protect the roots of the wheat. Your NT serves the purpose that the devil and his children are protecting the message of the son of man, the good seed. (Mt 13:24-30), which is mixed with the tare seed of the "devil" (Mt 13:39).

New American Standard Bible Daniel 12:10
Many will be purged, cleansed, and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

new King James Version (Malachi 3:18)
Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.
Ok sooo... kind of has nothing to do with what you are responding to right?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sorry dear friend I am still here. You are the one projecting and running away. Lets talk more when you can respond to post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked with all the scriptures that are in disagreement with you that you are unwilling to respond to. The linked posts show it is you who is running away as you are unwilling to respond to them as they show from the scriptures why you are in error. You do not have to respond if you do not want to. They do show though it is you with your running shoes on :)

Can you write posts where you do not lie about your opponents? If you want to me to address something you need to debate properly. No claims about others. No statements about whether you believe others or not. Just state your arguments and the evidence for them.

Personal attacks will be an acknowledgment that you are wrong. Can you follow those reasonable rules? I will do the same.

3rdAngel

Can you write posts where you do not lie about your opponents? If you want to me to address something you need to debate properly. No claims about others. No statements about whether you believe others or not. Just state your arguments and the evidence for them.

Personal attacks will be an acknowledgment that you are wrong. Can you follow those reasonable rules? I will do the same.
Wow!! Accusing me of lying now? Where did I lie to you? If I did not lie to you why do you pretend that I have lied to you? Lets talk more when you can respond to post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked with all the scriptures that are in disagreement with you that you are unwilling to respond to. The linked posts show it is you who is running away as you are unwilling to respond to them as they show from the scriptures why you are in error. You do not have to respond if you do not want to. They do show though it is you with your running shoes on. As posted earlier I do like you even if I do not believe what you say. You make me smile but we will agree to disagree. :)

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wow!! Accusing me of lying now? Where did I lie to you? If I did not lie to you why do you pretend that I have lied to you? Lets talk more when you can respond to post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked with all the scriptures that are in disagreement with you that you are unwilling to respond to. The linked posts show it is you who is running away as you are unwilling to respond to them as they show from the scriptures why you are in error. You do not have to respond if you do not want to. They do show though it is you with your running shoes on. As posted earlier I do like you even if I do not believe what you say. You make me smile but we will agree to disagree. :)
I didn't accuse you of it, but it does look like you do lie quite often. That is why I proposed those rules.

If you agree then I will not have to continually point out how you are running away.

3rdAngel

I didn't accuse you of it, but it does look like you do lie quite often. That is why I proposed those rules.

If you agree then I will not have to continually point out how you are running away.
Yes you accused me of it and you are doing it again. That is not a very good look for you as it has no basis in fact. I think you are better off responding to the post and scripture content that is in disagreement with you. This is a scripture discussion forum after all. If you are unable to do that then all you have done is run away from the discussion falsely attacking people with untruthful slander because you are unable to response to the post and scripture content that is in disagreement with you.

2ndpillar

Your response here..

Ok sooo... kind of has nothing to do with what you are responding to?
That would be the answer from someone without "understanding" (Daniel 12:10). Why do you need to have Paul tell you to "believe and obey Christ" when in actuality, Paul's false gospel of lawlessness/cross, is antithetical to the "message" of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13-50). One must do "righteousness" not "lawlessness"/"wickedness" (Ez 33:19). As for "sin" being unbelief in the "message" of the "enemy", in the form of Paul's message, that is a little Orwellian. I guess your Progressive schooling has pushed you into the realm of Oz.

Ezekiel 33:19​

“But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.”

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes you accused me of it and you are doing it again. That is not a very good look for you as it has no basis in fact. I think you are better off responding to the post and scripture content that is in disagreement with you. This is a scripture discussion forum after all. If you are unable to do that then all you have done is run away from the discussion falsely attacking people with untruthful slander because you are unable to response to the post and scripture content that is in disagreement with you.
You are misinterpreting again. Please drop the personal attacks. I will gladly show why you interpretation of the Bible, we can't use the term "scripture" yet because you refuse to define it. Clearly there are different uses of the term in the Bible.

3rdAngel

That would be the answer from someone without "understanding" (Daniel 12:10). Why do you need to have Paul tell you to "believe and obey Christ" when in actuality, Paul's false gospel of lawlessness/cross, is antithetical to the "message" of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13-50). One must do "righteousness" not "lawlessness"/"wickedness" (Ez 33:19). As for "sin" being unbelief in the "message" of the "enemy", in the form of Paul's message, that is a little Orwellian. I guess your Progressive schooling has pushed you into the realm of Oz.

Ezekiel 33:19​

“But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.”
You made no connection with the scriptures and neither does it respond to my original post to you here. Your post does not support anything you have said.

3rdAngel

You are misinterpreting again. Please drop the personal attacks. I will gladly show why you interpretation of the Bible, we can't use the term "scripture" yet because you refuse to define it. Clearly there are different uses of the term in the Bible.
Then off you go stop doing personal attacks and prove what you say. - Silence. Sorry but I do not believe you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Then off you go stop doing personal attacks and prove what you say. - Silence. Sorry but I do not believe you.
Where was my personal attack? Are you referring to the fact that you constantly misinterpret the Bible? Correcting you is not a personal attack. But saying "I do not believe you" is.

3rdAngel

Where was my personal attack? Are you referring to the fact that you constantly misinterpret the Bible? Correcting you is not a personal attack. But saying "I do not believe you" is.
Your denials and deflection are amazing but untruthful...... probably best if we do not talk anymore and agree to disagree. Lets leave it with sorry I do not believe you. If you want a discussion address post content and prove what you say if you can't then what do you have? - Nothing. I say I do not believe you because you make a bunch of claims and accusations then when asked to prove what you say you are never able to.

Take Care.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your denials and deflection are amazing but untruthful...... probably best if we do not talk anymore and agree to disagree. Lets leave it with sorry I do not believe you. If you want a discussion address post content and prove what you say if you can't then what do you have? - Nothing. I say I do not believe you because you make a bunch of claims and accusations then when asked to prove what you say you are never able to.

Take Care.
There you go with false accusations and personal attacks again. Just because you are wrong you should not get mad. Where have I deflected? If anything that has been you since I have been trying to get back to a scriptural debate, but without clear rules that obviously cannot happen.

3rdAngel

There you go with false accusations and personal attacks again. Just because you are wrong you should not get mad. Where have I deflected? If anything that has been you since I have been trying to get back to a scriptural debate, but without clear rules that obviously cannot happen.
Well aren't you the funny one. I am not mad at you at all. At most I feel sorry for you. However, please stop your false accusations and personal attacks it is against the forum rules and becomes boring after a while and unprofitable for everyone here. I do not like to be that person that reports other peoples posts and generally try to avoid it, but I will be doing that with yours from now on. Just giving you a heads up as I do not really want to see you get into trouble and would be happier if we could have a friendly discussion around the scriptures which you seem reluctant to do.

Take Care.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

You made no connection with the scriptures and neither does it respond to my original post to you here. Your post does not support anything you have said.
Your "scripture", the "message" of the "enemy" Mt 13:25, and the "Scripture", the Law and the prophets, used by Yeshua do not match. What I said supports what I have said except in the world of George Orwell's 1984, or the land of Oz, which is run by the short guy or gals, standing on the ladder, behind the curtain.

2ndpillar

Your "scripture", the "message" of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25-50) is not the same "Scripture", that is used by Yeshua, the Law and the Prophets. And not believing the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" is not a "sin". no matter how hard you try to get a camel through the eye of a needle.

3rdAngel

Your response here...
Your "scripture", the "message" of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25-50) is not the same "Scripture", that is used by Yeshua, the Law and the Prophets. And not believing the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" is not a "sin". no matter how hard you try to get a camel through the eye of a needle.
Think about what you are saying for a moment dear friend. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Your post literally makes no sense to me. Perhaps its time to think about what you say here.

Take Care.

2ndpillar

Your response here...

Think about what you are saying for a moment dear friend. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Your post literally makes no sense to me. Perhaps its time to think about what you say here.

Take Care.
Your confusion starts with accepting the fallacy that what Paul says is "Scripture", it is not. Believing the "message" of the "enemy"/ "devil" the "tare seed", which was mixed with the "message", the "good seed", of the "son of man", results in a quick trip to the "furnace of fire" (Mt 13:25-50) "Unbelief in the "message of the "enemy", in the form of the "message" of Paul, is a good thing, and will result with the "gathering" of the "wheat" and taken into the "barn", which would be the palace/Citadel of King David. (Mt 13:30) That you have no idea with respect to the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13-15), that is explained in Daniel 12:10, in that the "wicked"/"lawless" will not "understand". That puts you on the side of the "devil", or in this case, Sol Invictus, whose holy day is Sunday, the god established by the Roman emperor Constantine, who established your mother church, and whose daughters you cling too, along with their false prophet Paul, and his supposed pal, the "worthless shepherd", Peter (Zech 11:17). Good luck with that, because you will need all the luck you can procure, because "understanding" doesn't seem to be readily available to support your point of view. I agree with Paul in one thing, that women should as a general rule, remain silent in the congregation.

Last edited: