• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

2ndpillar

I think most of it is symbolic to higher truths.
Yeshua said he spoke in parables about the "kingdom of heaven" so that only those with ears to hear could understand (Mt 13:13-15). He said he was happy the self-supposing educated and wise did not receive understanding but only "babes" (Mt 11:25)

Mt 13:13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;

New American Standard Bible (Mt 11:25)
At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent, and have revealed them to infants.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not at all dear friend. Projection is what you do. Once again you did not respond to any of the scriptures in the posts that are in disagreement with you. This only proves that it is you who is running away again..... but I do like you. You make me smile. :)
Really? Then you are done running away and are ready to debate properly?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted showing context disagrees with you which is why you did not respond to them because they left you no wiggle room leading you ran away from our discussion.
That only proves that you are wrong. And since you continue to run away from offers of an honest discussion it looks as if you may be a bit of a coward as well.

3rdAngel

Your reliance is on the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:25), the false gospel of grace, from the false prophet Paul, with a smidgen of an inappropriate quote from John 3:36, which is with regards to Yeshua, not the false prophet Paul. The key words were "obey the son", not obey the "devil".
Think about what you say dear friend. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Your post literally makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted showing context disagrees with you which is why you did not respond to them because they left you no wiggle room leading you ran away from our discussion.
You responded with
That only proves that you are wrong. And since you continue to run away from offers of an honest discussion it looks as if you may be a bit of a coward as well.
Try to think logically and rationally. The post you are responding to with the two linked posts are evidence that what you say is not truthful. Why? Because they prove you are wrong and that you are unwilling to respond to the scriptures and the context that are in disagreement with you that prove why you are in error. The two linked posts are evidence showing what you are is not true, giving you no wiggle room leading you to run away from our discussion because you refuse to respond to them and are also proof you are deflecting.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted because they left you no wiggle room. The linked posts attached are evidence that prove you are deflecting and running away again.
No one seems to buy it. If anyone seriously believes that why hasn't anyone said anything? I think that everyone can see through your ruse. You are just running away, just as you did earlier.

So what sect of Christianity are you in? You appear to be in one of the versions that qualify as a cult..

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Think about what you say dear friend. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Your post literally makes no sense to me.
No, he is merely disagreeing with Paul. What led you to your wild conclusion? How would you support it?

3rdAngel

No one seems to buy it. If anyone seriously believes that why hasn't anyone said anything? I think that everyone can see through your ruse. You are just running away, just as you did earlier. So what sect of Christianity are you in? You appear to be in one of the versions that qualify as a cult..
Who says anyone needs to buy it? As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted because they left you no wiggle room. The linked posts attached are evidence that prove you are deflecting and running away again. Christianity was considered a cult by the Jews and Jesus of the devil. Therefore your words mean nothing to me and I do not believe you.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You responded with

Try to think logically and rationally. The post you are responding to with the two linked posts are evidence that what you say is not truthful. Why? Because they prove you are wrong and that you are unwilling to respond to the scriptures and the context that are in disagreement with you that prove why you are in error. The two linked posts are evidence showing what you are is not true, giving you no wiggle room leading you to run away from our discussion because you refuse to respond to them and are also proof you are deflecting.
You keep running away and projecting. You know that you would lose any actual debate. That is why you run run run.

3rdAngel

You keep running away and projecting. You know that you would lose any actual debate. That is why you run run run.
As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted because they left you no wiggle room. The linked posts attached are evidence that prove you are deflecting and running away again. Try to think logically and rationally. The post you are responding to with the two linked posts are evidence that what you say is not truthful. Why? Because they prove you are wrong and that you are unwilling to respond to the scriptures and the context that are in disagreement with you that prove why you are in error. The two linked posts are evidence showing what you are is not true, giving you no wiggle room leading you to run away from our discussion because you refuse to respond to them and are also proof you are deflecting.

3rdAngel

Sorry, but you do not understand the concept of evidence.
As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted because they left you no wiggle room. The linked posts attached are evidence that prove you are deflecting and running away again. Lets talk more when you can prove what you say and take off your running shoes and you are willing to respond to the posts with all the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. Until then we will agree to disagree.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted because they left you no wiggle room. The linked posts attached are evidence that prove you are deflecting and running away again. Try to think logically and rationally. The post you are responding to with the two linked posts are evidence that what you say is not truthful. Why? Because they prove you are wrong and that you are unwilling to respond to the scriptures and the context that are in disagreement with you that prove why you are in error. The two linked posts are evidence showing what you are is not true, giving you no wiggle room leading you to run away from our discussion because you refuse to respond to them and are also proof you are deflecting.
Last claim first, no "deflecting" is what you do. I can see that almost all of your arguments are only examples of you parroting others that you did not understand.

And thank you for admitting that you are wrong again.
Nothing to be silly about the evidence proves why you are wrong and shows you are deflecting and running away.
Wow! Right away you adopt what I have pointed out what you are doing. Nice. You confirmed my accusation faster than I thought that you would.

If you want to win an argument you need to do more than parrot those that have defeated you in the past. Learning what evidence is would be a good started. Your old posts are merely refuted and ignored claims.
As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted because they left you no wiggle room. The linked posts attached are evidence that prove you are deflecting and running away again. Lets talk more when you can prove what you say and take off your running shoes and you are willing to respond to the posts with all the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. Until then we will agree to disagree.
And you continue with the same.

When you get over your fear I will still gladly have a polite discussion with you.

We already did Romans 4 3. Would you like to learn how you screwed the pooch on your other quote from Romans?

3rdAngel

Last claim first, no "deflecting" is what you do. I can see that almost all of your arguments are only examples of you parroting others that you did not understand.
As posted earlier, the evidence is there for all to see who is deflecting and who is not which is why post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked was posted because they leave you no wiggle room. The linked posts attached are evidence that prove you are deflecting and running away again. Try to think logically and rationally. The post you are responding to with the two linked posts are evidence that what you say is not truthful. Why? Because they prove you are wrong and that you are unwilling to respond to the scriptures and the context that are in disagreement with you that prove why you are in error. The two linked posts are evidence showing what you are is not true, giving you no wiggle room leading you to run away from our discussion because you refuse to respond to them and are also proof you are deflecting.
And thank you for admitting that you are wrong again.
Wow! Right away you adopt what I have pointed out what you are doing. Nice. You confirmed my accusation faster than I thought that you would. If you want to win an argument you need to do more than parrot those that have defeated you in the past. Learning what evidence is would be a good started. Your old posts are merely refuted and ignored claims. And you continue with the same. When you get over your fear I will still gladly have a polite discussion with you. We already did Romans 4 3. Would you like to learn how you screwed the pooch on your other quote from Romans?
Wow! Try to think logically and rationally. The post you are responding to with the two linked posts are evidence that what you say is not truthful. Why? Because they prove you are wrong and that you are unwilling to respond to the scriptures and the context that are in disagreement with you that prove why you are in error. The two linked posts are evidence showing what you are is not true, giving you no wiggle room leading you to run away from our discussion because you refuse to respond to them and are also proof you are deflecting. I like you though even if I do not believe anything you say. You make me smile... :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Wow! Try to think logically and rationally. The post you are responding to with the two linked posts are evidence that what you say is not truthful. Why? Because they prove you are wrong and that you are unwilling to respond to the scriptures and the context that are in disagreement with you that prove why you are in error. The two linked posts are evidence showing what you are is not true, giving you no wiggle room leading you to run away from our discussion because you refuse to respond to them and are also proof you are deflecting.
LOL, oh my. More projection and running away.

3rdAngel

LOL, oh my. More projection and running away.
Sorry dear friend I am still here. You are the one projecting and running away. Lets talk more when you can respond to post # 208 linked and post # 510 linked with all the scriptures that are in disagreement with you that you are unwilling to respond to. The linked posts show it is you who is running away as you are unwilling to respond to them as they show from the scriptures why you are in error. You do not have to respond if you do not want to. They do show though it is you with your running shoes on :)