• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

3rdAngel

Your confusion starts with accepting the fallacy that what Paul says is "Scripture", it is not. Believing the "message" of the "enemy"/ "devil" the "tare seed", which was mixed with the "message", the "good seed", of the "son of man", results in a quick trip to the "furnace of fire" (Mt 13:25-50) "Unbelief in the "message of the "enemy", in the form of the "message" of Paul, is a good thing, and will result with the "gathering" of the "wheat" and taken into the "barn", which would be the palace/Citadel of King David. (Mt 13:30) That you have no idea with respect to the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13-15), that is explained in Daniel 12:10, in that the "wicked"/"lawless" will not "understand". That puts you on the side of the "devil", or in this case, Sol Invictus, whose holy day is Sunday, the god established by the Roman emperor Constantine, who established your mother church, and whose daughters you cling too, along with their false prophet Paul, and his supposed pal, the "worthless shepherd", Peter (Zech 11:17). Good luck with that, because you will need all the luck you can procure, because "understanding" doesn't seem to be readily available to support your point of view. I agree with Paul in one thing, that women should as a general rule, remain silent in the congregation.
Now did you want to actually address what was posted to you earlier dear friend? As posted earlier, think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. Nothing you have claimed is supported in any of your posts and in any of the scriptures you have provided for the reasons from scripture highlighted above. Can you tell me what exactly is it that you disagree with what Paul says in the scriptures? Lets discuss the scripture details. Your post literally makes no sense to me.

Take Care.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Now did you want to actually address what was posted to you earlier dear friend? As posted earlier, think about what you are saying for a moment dear friend. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Your post literally makes no sense to me. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. Nothing you have claimed here is supported by any of the scriptures you have quoted.

Take Care.
We should clarify something. You are not my friend, and I am not yours. The only "message" from Paul you should regard as of somewhat value, is that women should remain silent in the congregation. Paul's words are not the "Word of God". If you think so, then Paul is your false prophet. Scripture, the Law and the Prophets, are in line with the words of the coming prophet Moses told the Israel community that they must listen too, which are the words of Yeshua. They stand on their own, whereas the words of the false prophet Paul, stand on his own witness, which makes them untrue. On the other hand, Yeshau said if some nut job (Paul) says that "he is in the wilderness", "do not believe them (Mt 24:26). I would suggest that you might start to heed Yeshua's ("Word of God") (Rev 19:13) words (Mt 7:24).

New American Standard Bible (John 5:31)
“If I alone testify about Myself, My testimony is not true.

New American Standard Bible (Mt 24:26)
So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them.

3rdAngel

Now did you want to actually address what was posted to you earlier dear friend? As posted earlier, think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Then if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? Are you really going to try and argue with me that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? If that is what you think it only makes me believe that you neither know God or His Word. Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. Nothing you have claimed is supported in any of your posts and in any of the scriptures you have provided for the reasons from scripture highlighted above. Can you tell me what exactly is it that you disagree with what Paul says in the scriptures? Lets discuss the scripture details. Your post literally makes no sense to me.
Your response here...
We should clarify something. You are not my friend, and I am not yours. The only "message" from Paul you should regard as of somewhat value, is that women should remain silent in the congregation. Paul's words are not the "Word of God". If you think so, then Paul is your false prophet. Scripture, the Law and the Prophets, are in line with the words of the coming prophet Moses told the Israel community that they must listen too, which are the words of Yeshua. They stand on their own, whereas the words of the false prophet Paul, stand on his own witness, which makes them untrue. On the other hand, Yeshau said if some nut job (Paul) says that "he is in the wilderness", "do not believe them (Mt 24:26). I would suggest that you might start to heed Yeshua's ("Word of God") (Rev 19:13) words (Mt 7:24).

New American Standard Bible (John 5:31)
“If I alone testify about Myself, My testimony is not true.

New American Standard Bible (Mt 24:26)
So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them.
You seem a little angry and upset. I pray you get over that soon. I guess you are unable to answer any questions that I have asked you. Its ok you do not have to if you do not want to. Perhaps our discussion has given you something to pray about.

You take care now.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Your response here...

You seem a little angry and upset. I pray you get over that soon. I guess you are unable to answer any questions that I have asked you. Its ok you do not have to if you do not want to. Perhaps our discussion has given you something to pray about.

You take care now.
Your spiel and false friendliness may open the door to your fellow girlies, but your multiplying of words, is only a door to more sin. (Proverbs 10:19) You should abide in your teacher Paul's message and remain silent in the congregation. It is hard to hear when one is forever speaking. One must seek God while he may be found, and now the hour is late, and salvation with regard to the "day of the LORD" is slipping away. If you cannot "understand" the parables of Yeshua with regard to the "kingdom of heaven", because of your "wickedness"/"lawlessness", then you certainly cannot understand them now unless you were turn away from wickedness to "righteousness" (doing what is lawful) (Ez 33:19)

Proverbs 10:19 When words are many, sin is unavoidable, but he who restrains his lips is wise. Sin (lawlessness) is not ended by multiplying words, but the prudent hold their tongues.

Ezekiel 33:19But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.”

3rdAngel

Your spiel and false friendliness may open the door to your fellow girlies, but your multiplying of words, is only a door to more sin. (Proverbs 10:19) You should abide in your teacher Paul's message and remain silent in the congregation. It is hard to hear when one is forever speaking. One must seek God while he may be found, and now the hour is late, and salvation with regard to the "day of the LORD" is slipping away. If you cannot "understand" the parables of Yeshua with regard to the "kingdom of heaven", because of your "wickedness"/"lawlessness", then you certainly cannot understand them now unless you were turn away from wickedness to "righteousness" (doing what is lawful) (Ez 33:19)

Proverbs 10:19 When words are many, sin is unavoidable, but he who restrains his lips is wise. Sin (lawlessness) is not ended by multiplying words, but the prudent hold their tongues.

Ezekiel 33:19But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.”

Sorry dear friend but what wickedness do you accuse me of and what are you judging me for? It seems to me that you neither know God or His Word or you would know that God is our judge not you (Matthew 7:1-5; Romans 2:1-12); You quote random scripture but when asked cannot show application to scripture. I asked you what is it that you do not believe from the Apostles Paul. You cannot tell me. I also asked you earlier to think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Does that not worry you that you are calling God the devil? It should. Then I asked you to think about what you are saying even further when I said if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? You did not answer.

Are you really going to try and argue Gods Word (scripture) that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? Is that what you believe? If that is not what you believe then you agree with Paul and Jesus. Then if you agree with Paul and Jesus you are being hypocritical in what you post here in this forum. Hey remember dear friend you cannot even tell me what it is you do not agree with what Paul says. That should tell you something don't you think? Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. I have asked you many questions here you seem to be unable to answer. Its ok you do not have to answer these questions if you do not want to. I hope our discussion has given you something to pray about.

Your posts seem to be full of anger which is not a fruit of someone having genuine faith. According to Jesus "You shall know them by their fruits. Every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire." (Matthew 7:16-20). The question we should all be asking ourselves is what is our fruit? Being angry and judgmental is not a fruit of the Spirit of God. You neither know God or his Word calling scripture from the devil.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Sorry dear friend but what wickedness do you accuse me of and what are you judging me for? It seems to me that you neither know God oh His Word or you would know that God is our judge not you (Matthew 7:1-5; Romans 2:1-12); You quote random scripture but when asked cannot show application to scripture. I asked you what is it that you do not believe from the Apostles Paul. You cannot tell me. I also asked you earlier to think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Does that not worry you that you are calling God the devil? It should. Then I asked you to think about what you are saying even further when I said if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? You did not answer.

Are you really going to try and argue Gods Word (scripture) that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? Is that what you believe? If that is not what you believe then you agree with Paul and Jesus. Then if you agree with Paul and Jesus you are being hypocritical in what you post here in this forum. Hey remember dear friend you cannot even tell me what it is you do not agree with what Paul says. That should tell you something don't you think? Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. I have asked you many questions here you seem to be unable to answer. Its ok you do not have to answer these questions if you do not want to. I hope our discussion has given you something to pray about.

Your posts seem to be full of anger which is not a fruit of someone having genuine faith. According to Jesus "You shall know them by their fruits. Every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire." (Matthew 7:16-20). The question we should all be asking ourselves is what is our fruit? Being angry and judgmental is not a fruit of the Spirit of God. You neither know God or his Word calling scripture from the devil.
"Unbelief" is not sin. "Sin" is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4-6). Your false prophet Paul, an arm of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25) and his associates have nailed the law to the cross via the "message" of lawlessness (Mt 13:41), the false gospel of grace, and all such followers, the "tares" shall be "gathered" out and "thrown into the furnace of fire". Apparently plain language that everyone will die for their own iniquity (Jeremiah 31:30) doesn't clue you into the fact that Paul is a false prophet who said, "we shall not all sleep/die", and yet "everyone will die" according to the "Word of God" (Jer 31:30). I mean, personally, I think the time for you to seek the LORD has past, and as regards to the LORD's "Har-Magedon" being at hand, whereas all the cities of the nations will "fall", those "wicked" cities of the nations, the lawless Progressive cities of the U.S. are already falling. Examples being the lawless Progressive cities of New York, San Francisco, Los Angelos, Portland, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, etc. are now preempting the falling of the cities of Revelation 16:19, possibly to give them a heads up as to what is coming. The "fruit of the trees" of Mt 7:16-17, refers to the "false prophets" of Mt 7:15. The false prophets who are the foundation of your Gentile church, and it's self-righteous woke women cheer leaders, and the "fat" "shepherds" of Ez 34:1-2 & 16) are not to be envied. The "tare seed", the message of lawlessness, which was mixed with the "message" of the "son of man",in the same "field", was the message of the "devil" per Yeshua (Mt 13:39-41). Per your false prophet Paul, he claims his message was the message of God, which makes him a "false prophet". As for "anger", well those with the "mark of the beast" will soon drink from the "cup of His anger and be tormented with fire and brimstone"" (Rev 14:10). None of this falls within the realm of you indoctrination, so it will probably lie outside your grasp, but if you "survive" the "day of the LORD" you will have the chance to confess your error of believing "Our father's... falsehoods" (Jeremiah 16:19).

1 John 3:4-6​

King James Version​

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Matthew 13:39-41​

King James Version​

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.​

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Rev 14:9-10 If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

3rdAngel

Sorry dear friend but what wickedness do you accuse me of and what are you judging me for? It seems to me that you neither know God or His Word or you would know that God is our judge not you (Matthew 7:1-5; Romans 2:1-12); You quote random scripture but when asked cannot show application to scripture. I asked you what is it that you do not believe from the Apostles Paul. You cannot tell me. I also asked you earlier to think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Does that not worry you that you are calling God the devil? It should. Then I asked you to think about what you are saying even further when I said if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? You did not answer.

Your response here..
"Unbelief" is not sin. "Sin" is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4-6). Your false prophet Paul, an arm of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25) and his associates have nailed the law to the cross via the "message" of lawlessness (Mt 13:41), the false gospel of grace, and all such followers, the "tares" shall be "gathered" out and "thrown into the furnace of fire". Apparently plain language that everyone will die for their own iniquity (Jeremiah 31:30) doesn't clue you into the fact that Paul is a false prophet who said, "we shall not all sleep/die", and yet "everyone will die" according to the "Word of God" (Jer 31:30). I mean, personally, I think the time for you to seek the LORD has past, and as regards to the LORD's "Har-Magedon" being at hand, whereas all the cities of the nations will "fall", those "wicked" cities of the nations, the lawless Progressive cities of the U.S. are already falling. Examples being the lawless Progressive cities of New York, San Francisco, Los Angelos, Portland, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, etc. are now preempting the falling of the cities of Revelation 16:19, possibly to give them a heads up as to what is coming. The "fruit of the trees" of Mt 7:16-17, refers to the "false prophets" of Mt 7:15. The false prophets who are the foundation of your Gentile church, and it's self-righteous woke women cheer leaders, and the "fat" "shepherds" of Ez 34:1-2 & 16) are not to be envied. The "tare seed", the message of lawlessness, which was mixed with the "message" of the "son of man",in the same "field", was the message of the "devil" per Yeshua (Mt 13:39-41). Per your false prophet Paul, he claims his message was the message of God, which makes him a "false prophet". As for "anger", well those with the "mark of the beast" will soon drink from the "cup of His anger and be tormented with fire and brimstone"" (Rev 14:10). None of this falls within the realm of you indoctrination, so it will probably lie outside your grasp, but if you "survive" the "day of the LORD" you will have the chance to confess your error of believing "Our father's... falsehoods" (Jeremiah 16:19).

1 John 3:4-6
King James Version
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.[/HEADING]
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Matthew 13:39-41
King James Version
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Rev 14:9-10 If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Please forgive me dear friend but I do not believe you and good luck telling God that unbelief is not sin come judgement day. Also did you notice you did not address anything in the post you have been quoting from again? I am just wondering are you here for a discussion or not. As posted earlier you do not need to address my questions to you if you do not want to but do not ignore the posts you are quoting from and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.

JESUS SAYS
  • John 3:36 36, He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVES NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE; BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDES ON HIM.
PAUL AGREEING WITH JESUS SAYS
  • John 14:23 23, And he that doubts is damned if he eat, because he eats not of faith <WHY?>: BECAUSE WHATSOEVER IS NOT OF FAITH IS SIN.
  • Hebrews 11:6 6, But WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM: for he that comes to God MUST BELIEVE that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
HOW ARE WE SAVED?
  • Ephesians 2:8 8, For by grace are you SAVED THROUGH FAITH; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God
HOW DO WE GET FAITH THAT WE ARE SAVED FROM?
  • Romans 10:17 17, So then FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD.
Now, I asked you what is it that you do not believe from the Apostles Paul? You continue to ignore my question to you and are unable to tell me what it is from the Apostle Paul you do not believe or why you believe he is a false prophet from the devil as you claim. It seems you are saying a lot of things that you are unable to show why you believe the way you do. I also asked you earlier to think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Does that not worry you that you are calling God the devil? It should. Then I asked you to think about what you are saying even further when I said if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? You did not answer.

You take Care now.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

John 3:36 36, He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVES NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE; BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDES ON HIM.
Which is to say, one must believe the "message" of the "son of man", which is the "good seed", the "message" of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13), and not believe the "tare seed" the "message" of the "devil"/"enemy" (Mt 13:25-50), presented in the form of the false gospel of grace, the gospel of lawlessness, or be "gathered" at the "end of the age" and thrown into the "furnace of fire". You have chosen to follow the message of darkness/lawlessness, the babble (Babel) of the false prophet Paul and are journeying down the wide path to "destruction" (Mt 7:13). It all lines up with your lawless Progressive education and Paul's gospel of grace/lawlessness, and the increased lawlessness of our nation is being made manifest in our Progressive cities, in preparation for when they will all "fall" (Rev 16:13-20). Make care you don't cause any of the "children" to stumble, less it would be better that you were not born. (Mt 18:6)

Mt 13:38 and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one; 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,

3rdAngel

Please forgive me dear friend but I do not believe you and good luck telling God that unbelief is not sin come judgement day. Also did you notice you did not address anything in the post you have been quoting from again? I am just wondering are you here for a discussion or not. As posted earlier you do not need to address my questions to you if you do not want to but do not ignore the posts you are quoting from and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.

JESUS SAYS
  • John 3:36 36, He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVES NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE; BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDES ON HIM.
PAUL AGREEING WITH JESUS SAYS
  • John 14:23 23, And he that doubts is damned if he eat, because he eats not of faith <WHY?>: BECAUSE WHATSOEVER IS NOT OF FAITH IS SIN.
  • Hebrews 11:6 6, But WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM: for he that comes to God MUST BELIEVE that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
HOW ARE WE SAVED?
  • Ephesians 2:8 8, For by grace are you SAVED THROUGH FAITH; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God
HOW DO WE GET FAITH THAT WE ARE SAVED FROM?
  • Romans 10:17 17, So then FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD.
Now, I asked you what is it that you do not believe from the Apostles Paul? You continue to ignore my question to you and are unable to tell me what it is from the Apostle Paul you do not believe or why you believe he is a false prophet from the devil as you claim. It seems you are saying a lot of things that you are unable to show why you believe the way you do. I also asked you earlier to think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Does that not worry you that you are calling God the devil? It should. Then I asked you to think about what you are saying even further when I said if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? You did not answer.

Your response here...
Which is to say, one must believe the "message" of the "son of man", which is the "good seed", the "message" of the "kingdom of heaven" (Mt 13:13), and not believe the "tare seed" the "message" of the "devil"/"enemy" (Mt 13:25-50), presented in the form of the false gospel of grace, the gospel of lawlessness, or be "gathered" at the "end of the age" and thrown into the "furnace of fire". You have chosen to follow the message of darkness/lawlessness, the babble (Babel) of the false prophet Paul and are journeying down the wide path to "destruction" (Mt 7:13). It all lines up with your lawless Progressive education and Paul's gospel of grace/lawlessness, and the increased lawlessness of our nation is being made manifest in our Progressive cities, in preparation for when they will all "fall" (Rev 16:13-20). Make care you don't cause any of the "children" to stumble, less it would be better that you were not born. (Mt 18:6)

Mt 13:38 and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one; 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,
So I guess you are not interested in responding to what is written to you? I asked you what is it that you do not believe from the Apostles Paul? You continue to ignore my question to you and are unable to tell me what it is from the Apostle Paul you do not believe or why you believe he is a false prophet from the devil as you claim. It seems you are saying a lot of things that you are unable to show why you believe the way you do. I also asked you earlier to think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Does that not worry you that you are calling God the devil? It should. Then I asked you to think about what you are saying even further when I said if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? You did not answer. Are you really going to try and argue Gods Word (scripture) that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? Is that what you believe? If that is not what you believe then you agree with Paul and Jesus. Then if you agree with Paul and Jesus you are being hypocritical in what you post here in this forum. Hey remember dear friend you cannot even tell me what it is you do not agree with what Paul says. That should tell you something don't you think? Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. I have asked you many questions here you seem to be unable to answer. Its ok you do not have to answer these questions if you do not want to. I hope our discussion has given you something to pray about.

Take Care now dear friend.

2ndpillar

Your response here...

So I guess you are not interested in responding to what is written to you? I asked you what is it that you do not believe from the Apostles Paul? You continue to ignore my question to you and are unable to tell me what it is from the Apostle Paul you do not believe or why you believe he is a false prophet from the devil as you claim. It seems you are saying a lot of things that you are unable to show why you believe the way you do. I also asked you earlier to think about what you are saying for a moment. If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil. Does that not worry you that you are calling God the devil? It should. Then I asked you to think about what you are saying even further when I said if Jesus is agreeing with Paul that unbelief is sin, then who is Jesus agreeing with; the devil or is Paul agreeing with Jesus? You did not answer. Are you really going to try and argue Gods Word (scripture) that not believing and obeying Gods Word is not sin? Is that what you believe? If that is not what you believe then you agree with Paul and Jesus. Then if you agree with Paul and Jesus you are being hypocritical in what you post here in this forum. Hey remember dear friend you cannot even tell me what it is you do not agree with what Paul says. That should tell you something don't you think? Seriously, If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy if is inspired by God. Therefore God is not your enemy. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. I have asked you many questions here you seem to be unable to answer. Its ok you do not have to answer these questions if you do not want to. I hope our discussion has given you something to pray about.

Take Care now dear friend.
You did not listen. I clearly told you I agree with Paul saying women should remain silent in the congregation. As you don't stay quiet, then if you think Paul is inspired by God, and is a prophet of God, why don't you knee down to him and do what he suggests. On the other hand, to me, he is just another short, fat, bald guy with an identity issue, who portrays himself as a spokesman for God, whereas his teachings with regards to his gospel of grace/lawlessness, is antithetical to the "message" of the "son of man". Your multiplying of words to increase your capability to sin, transgress the law, and increase grace (Romans 5:20), is in line with your leader Paul's crazy message, but it is not in line with the "Word of God". (Proverbs 10:19) It may not be 100% your fault, as I don't know any nutritional deficiencies you might have grown up with, or how bad your schooling may have been, or what kind of inept religious teacher you went to, but the liability for your actions ultimately rests on you. And the result of sin is death. (James 1:15)

New American Standard Bible (Proverbs 10:19)
When there are many words, wrongdoing is unavoidable, But one who restrains his lips is wise.

New American Standard Bible (Romans 5:20)
The Law came in so that the offense would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,

James 1:15
Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.

3rdAngel

Your response here
You did not listen. I clearly told you I agree with Paul saying women should remain silent in the congregation. As you don't stay quiet, then if you think Paul is inspired by God, and is a prophet of God, why don't you knee down to him and do what he suggests. On the other hand, to me, he is just another short, fat, bald guy with an identity issue, who portrays himself as a spokesman for God, whereas his teachings with regards to his gospel of grace/lawlessness, is antithetical to the "message" of the "son of man". Your multiplying of words to increase your capability to sin, transgress the law, and increase grace (Romans 5:20), is in line with your leader Paul's crazy message, but it is not in line with the "Word of God". (Proverbs 10:19) It may not be 100% your fault, as I don't know any nutritional deficiencies you might have grown up with, or how bad your schooling may have been, or what kind of inept religious teacher you went to, but the liability for your actions ultimately rests on you. And the result of sin is death. (James 1:15)

New American Standard Bible (Proverbs 10:19)
When there are many words, wrongdoing is unavoidable, But one who restrains his lips is wise.

New American Standard Bible (Romans 5:20)
The Law came in so that the offense would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,

James 1:15
Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.
All I get out of your posts are unfounded nonsense, unsupported by any scripture to support what you say and unresponsive to the post you are quoting from that are in disagreement with you. Lets be honest and talk specifics and examine if there is any truth in what you say. What sin do you accuse me of and what law have I transgressed that you accuse me of? If you cannot tell me why make things up that have no truth in them? Let me ask you specifically what is it that Paul says that you do not agree with and provide the scripture and what you think Paul is saying in that scripture? If you make general claims and accusations and personal attacks on others here but are unable to support what you say how is that being honest? Lets be honest dear friend, you cannot prove a single thing you have said now can you. Lets finish here dear friend. I do not believe you so there is no point in continuing our discussion. Hopefully you can prayerfully consider what has been shared with you here and reflect on our conversation.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Your response here

All I get out of your posts are unfounded nonsense, unsupported by any scripture to support what you say and unresponsive to the post you are quoting from that are in disagreement with you. Lets be honest and talk specifics and examine if there is any truth in what you say. What sin do you accuse me of and what law have I transgressed that you accuse me of? If you cannot tell me why make things up that have no truth in them? Let me ask you specifically what is it that Paul says that you do not agree with and provide the scripture and what you think Paul is saying in that scripture? If you make general claims and accusations and personal attacks on others here but are unable to support what you say how is that being honest? Lets be honest dear friend, you cannot prove a single thing you have said now can you. Lets finish here dear friend. I do not believe you so there is no point in continuing our discussion. Hopefully you can prayerfully consider what has been shared with you here and reflect on our conversation.
You are a shill for the false prophet Paul, who alleges that the law is nailed to a cross, and that increasing sin increases grace, and that "we shall not all sleep/die", and that he is a spokesman/apostle for God, or "Jesus", all of which are false. Using your definition of sin, your false beliefs in a false prophet, would make you liable to nonbelief/rejection of actual truth, such as the "Word of God", a manifestation of the Spirit of God, which is antithetical to such nonsense. Your view is held by the "many", who are on the wide path to "destruction" (Mt 7:13). The "unforgivable" sin would be the rejection of the true "Word of God", the manifestation of the Spirit of God, and the acceptance of a false narrative/message, the "tare seed", of the "enemy". (Mt 13:39-41). While Paul, Judas, and Peter where chosen by the LORD for a purpose, that purpose with respect to Peter and Paul, and was to "pasture" the "flock" (Gentile church) doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:7 & 10 & 17). All being under the influence of Satan/devil, and with respect to Peter (Zech 11:16-17), a "stumbling block to me" (Mt 16:23). As with Joseph Goebbels, the German minister of lies/propaganda, under Hitler, if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe you. But this was contradicted by Abraham Lincoln, in as you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Apparently, you fall under the cloud of Goebbels. I do not have the personal story of the why, but have an understanding of the now. You are now under the influence of the "beast with two horns like a lamb" (Rev 13:11-14). Good luck with that, maybe by eating the bread of life, along with fasting, can set you free. (Mt 4)

New American Standard Bible (Mt 16:23)
But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s purposes, but men’s.”

(with respect to the "worthless shepherd Peter)
Zechariah 11:16“For behold, I am going to raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for the perishing, seek the scattered, heal the broken, or sustain the one standing, but will devour the flesh of the fat sheep and tear off their hoofs.
17“Woe to the worthless shepherd
Who leaves the flock!
A sword will be on his arm
And on his right eye!
His arm will be totally withered
And his right eye will be blind.”

3rdAngel

You are a shill for the false prophet Paul, who alleges that the law is nailed to a cross, and that increasing sin increases grace, and that "we shall not all sleep/die", and that he is a spokesman/apostle for God, or "Jesus", all of which are false. Using your definition of sin, your false beliefs in a false prophet, would make you liable to nonbelief/rejection of actual truth, such as the "Word of God", a manifestation of the Spirit of God, which is antithetical to such nonsense. Your view is held by the "many", who are on the wide path to "destruction" (Mt 7:13). The "unforgivable" sin would be the rejection of the true "Word of God", the manifestation of the Spirit of God, and the acceptance of a false narrative/message, the "tare seed", of the "enemy". (Mt 13:39-41). While Paul, Judas, and Peter where chosen by the LORD for a purpose, that purpose with respect to Peter and Paul, and was to "pasture" the "flock" (Gentile church) doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:7 & 10 & 17). All being under the influence of Satan/devil, and with respect to Peter (Zech 11:16-17), a "stumbling block to me" (Mt 16:23). As with Joseph Goebbels, the German minister of lies/propaganda, under Hitler, if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe you. But this was contradicted by Abraham Lincoln, in as you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Apparently, you fall under the cloud of Goebbels. I do not have the personal story of the why, but have an understanding of the now. You are now under the influence of the "beast with two horns like a lamb" (Rev 13:11-14). Good luck with that, maybe by eating the bread of life, along with fasting, can set you free. (Mt 4)

New American Standard Bible (Mt 16:23)
But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s purposes, but men’s.”

(with respect to the "worthless shepherd Peter)
Zechariah 11:16“For behold, I am going to raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for the perishing, seek the scattered, heal the broken, or sustain the one standing, but will devour the flesh of the fat sheep and tear off their hoofs.
17“Woe to the worthless shepherd
Who leaves the flock!
A sword will be on his arm
And on his right eye!
His arm will be totally withered
And his right eye will be blind.”
Ok dear friend.. your post only tells me you do not understand the scriptures you quote. If Paul is teaching us to uphold and obey the law in 1 Corinthians 7:19; Romans 2:13-16; Romans 3:20; 31; Romans 6:1-23; Romans 7:7; 12; why would you think he is telling anyone to disobey Gods law? You do err not knowing the scriptures. Your understanding of scripture has Paul in contradiction with Paul as your understanding of the scriptures is the problem here and not the teachings of the Apostle Paul because you do not understand the old testament scriptures and how they link into the new. In your case you perhaps should consider the writings and warnings of Peter in 2 Peter 3:14-18 " 14, Why, beloved, seeing that you look for such things, be diligent that you may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15, And account that the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given to him has written to you;16, As also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction. 17, You therefore, beloved, seeing you know these things before, beware lest you also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.18, But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Ok dear friend.. your post only tells me you do not understand the scriptures you quote. If Paul is teaching us to uphold and obey the law in 1 Corinthians 7:19; Romans 2:13-16; Romans 3:20; 31; Romans 6:1-23; Romans 7:7; 12; why would you think he is telling anyone to disobey Gods law? You do err not knowing the scriptures. Your understanding of scripture has Paul in contradiction with Paul as your understanding of the scriptures is the problem here and not the teachings of the Apostle Paul because you do not understand the old testament scriptures and how they link into the new. In your case you perhaps should consider the writings and warnings of Peter in 2 Peter 3:14-18 " 14, Why, beloved, seeing that you look for such things, be diligent that you may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15, And account that the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given to him has written to you;16, As also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction. 17, You therefore, beloved, seeing you know these things before, beware lest you also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.18, But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
Paul is a two headed snake, and is a hypocritical (leaven) Pharisee to the Pharisees and a Greek to the Greek. Greeks/foreigners are under no compulsion to keep the laws given to Israel, and he preaches that the Greeks do not have to keep the laws. On the other hand, if the "strangers"/Greeks want to worship on God's mountain, they have to keep the Commandments. (Isaiah 56:6) If you want to come under the covenant of Abraham, you have to be circumcised. If you don't, simply follow the "shepherd" called "Favor", who is Paul, the "shepherd" of (Zechariah 11:7-10), the "shepherd" of the Gentile church, who preaches against circumcision. As for the unknown writer of 2 Peter, supposedly the Peter who Yeshua called "Satan" and a "stumbling block to me", Peter was the "worthless shepherd" of Zechariah 11:16-17 who would not feed, care or tend the sheep. Your Gentile church, the Church built on the foundations laid by the Roman emperor Constantine at his convened Nicene Council, is "doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:7). When the rains, wind, and floods come, your "house", the Gentile church will "fall" (Mt 7:24-25) for not heeding the message (good seed) of Yeshua and instead follow the tare seed, the message of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25-50). You have been hoodwinked big time. The Lord turned over the "kingdom" to the "beasts", Gentile kings, to fulfill His "purpose", a purpose apparently above your pay grade (Rev 17:17) but spelled out in Daniel 2:45. As for "tares"/weeds which look like wheat, they are under the protection of the landowner, the son of man, until the "end of the age" (Mt 13:25-30), and those includes the subservient followers of Paul. So you are safe from the LORD's angels until the "end of the age", which according to my clock, is not far off.

New American Standard Bible Isaiah 56:6
“Also the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, To attend to His service and to love the name of the LORD, To be His servants, every one who keeps the Sabbath so as not to profane it, And holds firmly to My covenant;

New American Standard Bible Mt 16:23

3rdAngel

Your non-response here...
Paul is a two headed snake, and is a hypocritical (leaven) Pharisee to the Pharisees and a Greek to the Greek. Greeks/foreigners are under no compulsion to keep the laws given to Israel, and he preaches that the Greeks do not have to keep the laws. On the other hand, if the "strangers"/Greeks want to worship on God's mountain, they have to keep the Commandments. (Isaiah 56:6) If you want to come under the covenant of Abraham, you have to be circumcised. If you don't, simply follow the "shepherd" called "Favor", who is Paul, the "shepherd" of (Zechariah 11:7-10), the "shepherd" of the Gentile church, who preaches against circumcision. As for the unknown writer of 2 Peter, supposedly the Peter who Yeshua called "Satan" and a "stumbling block to me", Peter was the "worthless shepherd" of Zechariah 11:16-17 who would not feed, care or tend the sheep. Your Gentile church, the Church built on the foundations laid by the Roman emperor Constantine at his convened Nicene Council, is "doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:7). When the rains, wind, and floods come, your "house", the Gentile church will "fall" (Mt 7:24-25) for not heeding the message (good seed) of Yeshua and instead follow the tare seed, the message of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25-50). You have been hoodwinked big time. The Lord turned over the "kingdom" to the "beasts", Gentile kings, to fulfill His "purpose", a purpose apparently above your pay grade (Rev 17:17) but spelled out in Daniel 2:45. As for "tares"/weeds which look like wheat, they are under the protection of the landowner, the son of man, until the "end of the age" (Mt 13:25-30), and those includes the subservient followers of Paul. So you are safe from the LORD's angels until the "end of the age", which according to my clock, is not far off.

New American Standard Bible Isaiah 56:6
“Also the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, To attend to His service and to love the name of the LORD, To be His servants, every one who keeps the Sabbath so as not to profane it, And holds firmly to My covenant;

New American Standard Bible Mt 16:23
Please forgive me dear friend but I do not believe you. I will leave it with you and God to work out and we will agree to disagree, because you simply continue ignoring the posts and the scriptures you are quoting from that are in disagreement with you and choose to instead close your eyes and ears to seeing and hearing Gods Words in fulfillment of Isaiah 6:9-10. Time for me dear friend to shake off the dust from my feet and put the pearls away . You can have the last say calling Gods Word of the devil and take up your argument with God. I would suggest you read 2 Peter 3:14-18 and the posts you have been quoting from but did not respond to than have to answer to God for calling His Word from the devil because you were never able to understand it.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Your non-response here...

I will leave it with you and God to work out and we will agree to disagree, because you simply continue ignoring the posts and the scriptures you are quoting from that are in disagreement with you and choose to instead close your eyes and ears to seeing and hearing Gods Words in fulfillment of Isaiah 6:9-10. Time for me dear friend to shake off the dust from my feet and put the pearls away . You can have the last say calling Gods Word of the devil. I would suggest you read 2 Peter 3:14-18 and the posts you have been quoting from but did not respond to than have to answer to God for calling His Word from the devil because you were never able to understand it.
You seem like a parrot who was recorded, and the recording is set on repeat. Isaiah 6:9-10 is according to Mt 13:13-15 about the "kingdom of heaven", of which you apparently have no "understanding". As for your "pearls", you have none, and if you had some, Yeshua's teaching was for his followers to not give them to the swine. The "nations"/Gentiles were to be witnessed the "kingdom of heaven", not be given one's pearls (Mt 24:14). Your indoctrination seems a bit convoluted. The "swine" would be those who actually eat swine, which would be the followers of Paul. As for your calling the "message" of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25) the message of God, the "son of man's" message is different from your "tare seed", the message of the "devil" (Mt 13:39). Understanding comes from God, and Yeshua was happy that the so called "wise" and "intelligent" were not privileged to understand it. (Mt 11:25). As you are an apparent product of the Progressive school system and indoctrination from the daughters of Babylon, I must assume you feel that your view from your ivory tower gives you great insight. I might remind you, that 1 Peter was written by an unknown author, and Peter himself was declared a "stumbling block to me" by Yeshua. (Mt 16:23)

Mt 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s purposes, but men’s.”

Muffled

Jesus in me
Baptists used to say dancing was a sin. Were they correct? Or did they get it wrong?

Not if the gays know it isn’t a sin. Their faith keeps it from being a sin regardless of your opinion. Right? Or are you perfect in your judgment of others?
I believe those hard shelled Baptists so called got it wrong. I met a person from West Virginia who wanted to study for the ministry. He said growing up he was not allowed to dance, watch movies or tv. I asked him what they did for fun. He said they had an annual rattlesnake hunt.
“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me!” - Jim Henson's Labyrinth.

God in me is perfect in judgment and homosexuality is one of many sins. Homos make a big deal of it, but most Christians just see it as another sin. The problem is that they have no repentance. By accepting their sin they are in the position of the Pharisees who beating their chests and saying I'm glad I am not a sinner like that tax collector are not justified by their belief but the person confessing his sin was justified.

Muffled

Jesus in me
That's why intimate familiarity is valuable prior to marriage, and not just physical intimacy. You need to live together first to have the best chance of success in marriage assuming that one has behavioral requirements for a roomate.

Maybe not:

View attachment 74774

False faith? As in guessing wrong? How would you know that you have guessed wrong? Or correctly if you were that lucky in your guess.

I was just on another thread where a Christian was unable to see the contradictions between the two creation myths in Genesis even with the scriptures laid out for him:

Genesis 1
[25] And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the cattle according to their kinds, and everything that creeps upon the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
[26]Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."

Genesis 2
[18]Then the LORD God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him."
[19] So out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air.

He cannot see that the first says beasts then man, and the second the opposite.

Can we assume that you are an American conservative for whom liberal and Marxist are synonymous, and probably atheist and socialist as well? We have one or two Marxists on RF, but I haven't seen one post about it in months.

And you know who's deceiving them. Their own, just like with these political opinions. Christians are deceiving Christians through the pulpit and scriptures, and conservatives are deceiving conservatives using conservative indoctrination media. There's a reason why people who buy into either tend to buy into both, and why those who reject either reject both. It's related to critical thinking skills and general education level. There's a good reason many denominations fear universities for their children. They learn critical thinking there, which isn't good for faith.

What does any of this have to do with the present? Marx is passe. The contemporary liberal atheist is usually a humanist, the worldview that created modernity and elevated the human condition, the one opposing the religious bigots and the authoritarians.
I believe there is no company in Hell and company is rare in Heaven but the climate is always as good as you wish it to be.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I believe those hard shelled Baptists so called got it wrong. I met a person from West Virginia who wanted to study for the ministry. He said growing up he was not allowed to dance, watch movies or tv. I asked him what they did for fun. He said they had an annual rattlesnake hunt.
“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me!” - Jim Henson's Labyrinth.

God in me is perfect in judgment and homosexuality is one of many sins. Homos make a big deal of it, but most Christians just see it as another sin.
Right, and black people made a big deal about Christians who believed “God was perfect in them” in declaring slavery was just. You are using the Bible as cover for your bigotry just as Confederate Christians used it for their bigotry.
The problem is that they have no repentance.
What about you and your bigoted views?
By accepting their sin they are in the position of the Pharisees who beating their chests and saying I'm glad I am not a sinner like that tax collector are not justified by their belief but the person confessing his sin was justified.
What makes you think your interpretation of the Old Testament is correct and relevant to free citizens in the 21st century? They have religious freedom from your negative attitudes. You’re free to your beliefs but they have no authority over others. You aren’t a God.