• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Europe be Saved?

Primordial Annihilator

By the way, I know you're being intentionally inflammatory and I'm only responding to your jibes because I'm sort of bored. Terrible weather outside - reminds me of England.

Sign the Kyoto agreement or something similar then.
Desist from attacking weak nations on false pretexts for oil.
Control your corporations.
Increase the standards of living for your unfortunate poor.
Cease meddling in the affairs of other nations.
Stop torturing people.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
First you accuse us of interfering and insinuating ourselves in countries all over the globe and then in the next sentence you berate us for NOT interfering sooner in a conflict that was on the other side of the globe.

Please try to be more consistent in something other than your hatred of the US.

Primordial Annihilator

First you accuse us of interfering and insinuating ourselves in countries all over the globe and then in the next sentence you berate us for NOT interfering sooner in a conflict that was on the other side of the globe.

Please try to be more consistent in something other than your hatred of the US.

There is nothing wrong with interfering in a situation in which there is a clear aggressor hell bent on world domination...and genocide of course...or did you think Hitler was going to settle just for Europe?

That is quite QUITE different from attacking a nation like Iraq on false pretences...

Kathryn

Sign the Kyoto agreement or something similar then.

When some of the largest polluters in the world (China, Russia, and India) also agree to abide by the same restrictions, we may more strongly consider it.

Desist from attacking weak nations on false pretexts for oil.

No need to do this - foreign countries GLADLY allow US companies to invest billions of dollars in infrastructure in order to increase their own wealth and power.

Control your corporations.

Like you control BP - a company which, by taking safety shortcuts, created the world's largest ecological disaster ever recorded, and wreaked ruin and havoc to the entire Gulf Coast region of the United States?

Increase the standards of living for your unfortunate poor.

Like the UK does? Wow, I'd love to live here:
0.jpg

Or here:
g_slum_flat.jpg

Glasgow

Cease meddling in the affairs of other nations.

I bet Ireland wishes you'd stop meddling in their affairs.

As far as meddling in other country's affairs - here's some news from your own home front:
UK foreign policy and international affairs news - politics.co.uk

Let's see - just on the first page - China, Gaza strip, Russia, Kazakstan, Iraq, France, the Ivory Coast, Tunesia, Australia, and Morocco...

Hey, do you guys holler "Remember the Falklands!" like us Texans holler "Remember the Alamo?" No, wait, you kicked Argentina's butt in that one. Good job, I guess.

Stop torturing people.

You mean, like this:

NewsBeheading7.jpg

http://executions.justsick****.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/beheading-with-sword.jpg

http://torture.justsick****.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/floggings-iran.gif

Stoning.jpg

I guess you mean this:

090419-sere-waterboard.jpg

US soldiers being waterboarded as part of their training.

I'm not saying I'm in favor of using torture - just trying to put things into perspective for you.

You seem to need a dose of healthy perspective - it may help you determine who your real enemies are.

Primordial Annihilator

Tragic case of 'Yeah but they did it too!'

Shameless.

We might have problems and so do others..but none so many as YOUR nation...by a nation supposed to be a paragon of democracy and freedom...HAH!
A wealthy and powerful nation..that is nothing more than a big fat cowardly bully that treats its own worse of all...one day someone may call your bluff...I wish it were me.

Kathryn

As for the Falklands the Argentinians inavded our territory which we defended with military force...and what of it?

Oh, you mean that island right off the Argentinian coast? Oh, that makes sense. My bad.

But speaking of interference, we did supply the UK with observation planes during your glorious Falkland war. We probably should have stayed out of that one.

Flankerl

You are not our ally.

When Hitler invaded Poland we declared war on Hitler within days...not 2 years.

That is what an ally does...

Uhm you really shouldnt be so proud of the actions of the UK in that year.
Yeah the UK declared war. So? Nothing. Then the british and french forces sat on their part of the rhine and had a barbecue while the german lines were so thin and the allied had thousands of tanks just on the other side of the rhine.

So france and the UK left poland there to die. You really shouldnt take pride in that. They dont call it the first western betrayal for nothing.

Last edited:

Primordial Annihilator

Uhm you really shouldnt be so proud of the actions of the UK in that year.
Yeah the UK declared war. So? Nothing. Then the british and french forces sat on their part of the rhine and had a barbecue while the german lines were so thin and the allied had thousands of tanks just on the other side of the rhine.

So france and the UK left poland there to die. You really shouldnt take pride in that. They dont call it the first western betrayal for nothing.

What came later was a disaster...but I take pride in that we declared war on Germany first.

Out of everyone else....

What could the UK do btw?

Are you a tactician, did you study the retreat of Dunkirk, the french capitulation and the initiation of the nazi bombing of the UK?

In the same year...

Have you any IDEA?

You have no idea.....

Last edited:

Primordial Annihilator

Oh, you mean that island right off the Argentinian coast? Oh, that makes sense. My bad.

But speaking of interference, we did supply the UK with observation planes during your glorious Falkland war. We probably should have stayed out of that one.

And we sunk the battleship you sold to the argentinians as well...ha ha

Primordial Annihilator

You have no idea what your own title means - unless facist is a new world order that I have never heard of, I believe you mean that you are a fascist humanitarian which, frankly, makes no sense whatsoever.

I get the feeling that you collect political verbiage and concepts and string them together in phrases and vignettes that seem somehow attractive to you. The only problem with that is - they don't translate well into either history or current events.

I know exactly what my title means sweetheart.

It means I would employ humanitarian initiatives with FACIST fervor.

Last edited:

Primordial Annihilator

I am not a fascist which strictly speaking relates to an economic model in which the state owns 'everything' but not to be confused with communist state ownership.

In case anyone was confused.