• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge for those that believe in billions of years for the age of things. Give anything that is more than 6000 years old. NO ASSUMPTIONS ALLOWED.

SavedByTheLord

And you could be "deceived by the great deceiver" that what you believe to be the word of god is really the word of this "great deceiver".
I mean, by definition he is a "great deceiver" so he could easily deceive you, right?

Or are you of the opinion that you are immune to such things?
The word of God is the truth.
So no I am not deceived.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
I proved that God Almighty exists and that God created all things and the Bible is the true word of God.
Where? You've claimed to have done so endless times but nothing you've posted even looks like it might possibly be a proof of anything. Your attempt at mathematical induction was a classic example. All it proved is that you don't understand mathematical induction.

The word of God is the truth.
Another assumption.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
BTW, what was the first living creature and what features did it have?
0885b05bb311d9855111c2366d5633c4_w200.gif

SavedByTheLord

what was the first living creature
and
what features did it have?

Why is it you do not answer your own questions?
God started with the grasses on day 3.

What was the first living creature and what features did it have?

BTW, where are the pop 3 stars?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Use the words bondman and bondwoman and put the description of what that meant in the KJB. I am fine with that.
Put whatever word you want in there. Put snergelflerbs for all I care. You can't wiggle out of this that easy. We've already been over this.

What's being described there is slavery - the owning of human beings as property. Human beings are flat out described as property to be bought and sold and passed on to one's children AS CHATTEL PROPERTY. That's a slave.

slave

a person who is legally owned by someone else and has to work for that person:
Black slaves used to work on the cotton plantations of the southern United States.
I'm tired of being treated like a slave!