• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge for those that believe in billions of years for the age of things. Give anything that is more than 6000 years old. NO ASSUMPTIONS ALLOWED.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
I have already proved it.
lol.gif

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
You certainly have not refuted all my irrefutable proofs.
Your 'irrefutable proofs' are nothing but a joke. The mere fact that you think there can, even in principle, be irrefutable proofs of the things you claim provides endless evidence that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Your 'irrefutable proofs' are nothing but a joke. The mere fact that you think there can, even in principle, be irrefutable proofs of the things you claim provides endless evidence that you have no idea what you're talking about.
One of my favorite things is when a Christian says, "I know everything in the Bible is true," which would assert the proposition that God exists, when it's not possible to know whether God exists or does not exist. I had this same conversation with my FIL recently. Some of his "truths," were that the flood was real, and had some kind of energy connection to the pyramids in Egypt when it occurred, and that getting the COVID-19 shots are also Satanic.

People are free to believe whatever they want, however delusional or misguided that those beliefs might be.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I don't stew.
Although I like stew,
You have chosen fantasy and ignorance over knowledge and wisdom, you are stewing in fantasy and ignorance you are in it up to your ears

You said in the title of this OP "no assumptions" but all you have is assumptions, assumptions that have nothing to do with reality

SavedByTheLord

You have chosen fantasy and ignorance over knowledge and wisdom, you are stewing in fantasy and ignorance you are in it up to your ears

You said in the title of this OP "no assumptions" but all you have is assumptions, assumptions that have nothing to do with reality
The Big Bang is dead, abiogenesis is dead and mocarievolution is dead.

Projection outside of measured or observed ranges is pseudo science.
And they only observation is that created kind produces created .
So it is pseudo science to project that adaptation within created kind (microevolution) proves one kind evolving into another (macroevolution).
And the analogy of a spring is quite good.

The force required to stretch a spring is given by the equation F=kx. But when the spring is stretch and breaks the equation is invalid.
There are no super giant dogs because any changes beyond a certain point break the spring.
This is observed in all species.
And this is not just limited to other traits,
They have been breading horses for vey many years and yet, there is a limit on their speed and endurance.
I just refuted macro evolution forever.

The first creature could not have come into being by random chance. It is impossible.
It would have to have had at least 100,000 amino acids in a particular sequence. This is extremely generous. The smallest free-living thing has over 1,000,000 base pairs. I also have not included having over 500 million other atoms in it.
The odds against a sequence of 100,000 amino acids (20 types, 39 counting handedness) coming to be by random chance is (10 to the 160,000 power) to 1. That could never have happened anywhere in the universe over the supposed 13.7 billion years of its existence. It actually is impossible because no concentration of that amount of amino acids would happen by random chance. There are other factors that make it impossible. It would be a miracle.
And that is just to get to the first living thing. There would have to at least 1 trillion other miracles to produce all the living creatures by evolution. That would be about 70 miracles for each of the supposed 13.7 billion years.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
The Big Bang is dead, abiogenesis is dead and mocarievolution is dead.

Projection outside of measured or observed ranges is pseudo science.
And they only observation is that created kind produces created .
So it is pseudo science to project that adaptation within created kind (microevolution) proves one kind evolving into another (macroevolution).
And the analogy of a spring is quite good.

The force required to stretch a spring is given by the equation F=kx. But when the spring is stretch and breaks the equation is invalid.
There are no super giant dogs because any changes beyond a certain point break the spring.
This is observed in all species.
And this is not just limited to other traits,
They have been breading horses for vey many years and yet, there is a limit on their speed and endurance.
I just refuted macro evolution forever.

The first creature could not have come into being by random chance. It is impossible.
It would have to have had at least 100,000 amino acids in a particular sequence. This is extremely generous. The smallest free-living thing has over 1,000,000 base pairs. I also have not included having over 500 million other atoms in it.
The odds against a sequence of 100,000 amino acids (20 types, 39 counting handedness) coming to be by random chance is (10 to the 160,000 power) to 1. That could never have happened anywhere in the universe over the supposed 13.7 billion years of its existence. It actually is impossible because no concentration of that amount of amino acids would happen by random chance. There are other factors that make it impossible. It would be a miracle.
And that is just to get to the first living thing. There would have to at least 1 trillion other miracles to produce all the living creatures by evolution. That would be about 70 miracles for each of the supposed 13.7 billion years.
Right, so evolution actually makes no sense.......

But creationism does?????

I'm not a scientist go tell all that to the scientists, I'm sure it's rubbish just like everything else you've claimed and has been shown to be rubbish

SavedByTheLord

Right, so evolution actually makes no sense.......

But creationism does?????

I'm not a scientist go tell all that to the scientists, I'm sure it's rubbish just like everything else you've claimed and has been shown to be rubbish
Of course creation does, it is the only sane choice.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Of course creation does, it is the only sane choice.
Do you agree that farmers can breed new breeds of livestock?

Do you believe that dog breeders can breed new breeds of dog?

Do you believe botanists can cultivate new strains of roses?

Well, that can also happen naturally

Natural selection rather than human selection

That is now an established fact that no serious person would deny

There are tons and tons of evidence it is overwhelming