• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge for those that believe in billions of years for the age of things. Give anything that is more than 6000 years old. NO ASSUMPTIONS ALLOWED.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
God started with the grasses on day 3.

What was the first living creature and what features did it have?

BTW, where are the pop 3 stars?
Interesting how your standards are different.
Now since you want a specific creature from science, I want a specific creature from you.
And since grass is not a creature, you have already failed.

Care to try again?

SavedByTheLord

Interesting how your standards are different.
Now since you want a specific creature from science, I want a specific creature from you.
And since grass is not a creature, you have already failed.

Care to try again?
According to God all things are just creatures because they are created.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:1-3
Funny.
I do not see the word creature anywhere in your citation.
Perhaps you presented the wrong one?

So, what was the first creature and what attributes did it have?

SavedByTheLord

Funny.
I do not see the word creature anywhere in your citation.
Perhaps you presented the wrong one?

So, what was the first creature and what attributes did it have?
The first living creatures are the grasses.

here is the definition of creature.

The Bible is the word of God and completely true.

Your truth isn't the same as the actual truth. I could say there is a purple unicorn in my garage because I believe that there is. Does that make it real if there isn't actually proof of it? No, it doesn't. The assumption that the Bible is true because you believe it is is the same essentially. It may be true to you. That doesn't mean it is actually true.

SavedByTheLord

Your truth isn't the same as the actual truth. I could say there is a purple unicorn in my garage because I believe that there is. Does that make it real if there isn't actually proof of it? No, it doesn't. The assumption that the Bible is true because you believe it is is the same essentially. It may be true to you. That doesn't mean it is actually true.
I have already proved it.