• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge: I'm willing to convert if.......

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
There you go.

Want to see me do it again?
lol, that's almost like someone here said to me maybe I'm not really typing into the screen...maybe it's all an illusion. Of course, they didn't use those exact words, I'm paraphrasing but hopefully you get the point, Quagmire. I like you name not that I know what it's referring to in your case, unless -- unless -- oh well I'll let you say if you want to.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Joshua did it for a full day. Try again!

"The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day."

Hmmm... Where are the external sources from the Bible describing that such an event took place? If such stories do exist that are extra biblical, did they happen during the date of the event in the Bible?

Madsaac

I only believe miracles and prophecies of the Bible because I have seen them happen.
So because I have seen them and know how they work, I can show them to you if you like.

As an example I can show you a prophecy about a miracle. The prophecy of the wolf with the lamb is known as a future magical event when predator and prey will be at peace with each other.

This prophecy:
"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them". Isaiah.

I know the wolf has always been with the lamb. The prophecy was fulfilled the moment it was spoken.

I will show you how it works:

In Ezekiel there is a description of 12 city gates, each is assigned to a different tribe. Three tribes to each direction.

In the easterly direction is Joseph, and Benjamin.
And at the east side four thousand and five hundred: and three gates; and one gate of Joseph, one gate of Benjamin, one gate of Dan. Ezekiel

Here Benjamin is as wolf:
Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil. Genesis.

Here Joseph is as sheep:
"Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth". Psalm

Therefore the wolf is with the lamb in the east. It is a fact.

In support of this miracle evidence I will show you another part of the same prophecy, the lion with the calf.

Here Reuben as in the place of cattle:
Now the children of Reuben and the children of Gad had a very great multitude of cattle: and when they saw the land of Jazer, and the land of Gilead, that, behold, the place was a place for cattle; Numbers.

Here Judah the lion:
"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof". Revelation.

Together in the North:
"And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi". Ezekiel.

So according to the twelve gates, the wolf is with the lamb in the east, and the lion is with the calf in the north.

Can you see this miracle?

This is how miracles, and prophecies work. The positioning of words. I can show more examples to confirm it.

Yes I appreciate your passion but to me, this is a just a couple of stories with a message. And I just can't relate to them, they are too abstract, with the lions, wolves, lambs and the Ezekiels, cherubims and the children of Reuben or the the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David etc.

Nah, sorry man

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Anyone can prove that the miracles of any kind in the major religious texts, actually happened.

Yes, that's right I am happy to become a Christian or a Muslim.

However, if these miracles cannot be proven, then you must reflect on your belief and the possibility that you believe in what you do, because of your upbringing.

Do not be afraid.

I once plugged a USB cable in at the back of the computer in one go. I usually have to turn them at least 10 times.

WonderingWorrier

Yes I appreciate your passion but to me, this is a just a couple of stories with a message. And I just can't relate to them, they are too abstract, with the lions, wolves, lambs and the Ezekiels, cherubims and the children of Reuben or the the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David etc.

Nah, sorry man

It's like a Zodiac wheel language. Each of the twelve positions have a variety of different words/symbols assigned to them.

Miracles and prophecies are the positioning of the words/symbols. It is why one word jumps to a seemingly unrelated word within a sentence.

I can simplify what I showed you.
Look at this:

North - West - East
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Lion
- Leopard - Wolf

Can you now see and understand what I am talking about? With three words in each layer, an overlap can be seen between the layers relevant to the shared position. The wolf is seen with the lamb, and the Lion with the calf, etc.

I will put it another way. Maybe you can comprehend this way. Each layer has three words that represent different levels of height.

Here is a layer of three words of different heights: Valley - Hill - Mountain
Here is another layer of three words of different heights: Sea - River - Stream

Now I will show you it is exactly the same concept with this layer of three words: Corn - Oil - Wine

Because the valley is covered in corn:
"The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing". Psalm.

Because the river is as oil:
"Then will I make their waters deep, and cause their rivers to run like oil, saith the Lord God". Ezekiel.

Because the mountain is as wine:
"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt". Amos.

Listen carefully to the three words corn, oil, and wine.
"And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel". Hosea.

Can you hear the corn, oil, and wine as in three different positions of heights?

Valley - Hill - Mountain
Sea - River - Stream
Corn - Oil - Wine

Look above. You can clearly see the corn in the valley, the river as oil, and the wine of the mountain.

Are you able to comprehend miracles and prophecies as symbol alignments according to their specific positions? Its a scientific fact.

WonderingWorrier

Stopping the rotation of our planet for some time would be a good demonstration.

You are quoting and challenging what i said. Thats fine.

I only believe miracles and prophecies of the Bible because I have seen them happen.
So because I have seen them and know how they work, I can show them to you if you like.

Ok. I will demonstrate something for you. Show you how it works.

Here is a layer of three different words: The moon, the stars, and the sun:
"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring'. Luke.

And here is another layer of three different words: The spear, the sword, and the bow:
"Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows". Nehemiah

Now that you know these two layers of three words, please consider this prophecy miracle (symbol alignment).

The Sun and the Moon are in fixed positions, because they overlap with arrows/bow and spear:

"The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear". Habbakuk.

Moon - Star - Sun
Spear
- Sword - Bow

Look above. Can you see the signs in the moon, the stars, and the sun (the weapons)?

Can you now understand how the miracle prophecy works? The weaving of layers into alignment. Now by having knowledge of the two different layers of three words you should be able to notice in the miracle prophecy one word/symbol from each layer was left out. The Star and the Sword.

Can you see the miracle of two different layers of words being woven together in a sentence?

WonderingWorrier

I don't see this as a demonstration of a miracle. Just a game with words.
So you don't see it as a demonstration of what you expected. But that doesn't mean its not what miracles are and how they work, even if you call it a game with words.

I will show you another similar demonstration.

Here is a layer of three words:
"To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass". Exodus.

Here is another layer of three words:
"And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the Lord commanded Moses". Exodus.

Now this might not sound like it to you, but this is also a miracle:

"Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men". Jeremiah

Because can you see the two layers being woven together? Can you also see the one word from each layer which is missing? The Brass and the Red.

Are you comprehending the concept?

Edit. Might help to look at this:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue.

Shows word positioning within layers and vertical alignments. So you can see the alignments in bold of silver and purple, gold and blue. Can also see the alignment of brass and red.

Last edited:

WonderingWorrier

I don't see this as a demonstration of a miracle. Just a game with words.

As you said " just a game with words", I am thinking you might have been able to comprehend what I was saying and showing. (Your reply wasn't that I am totally incoherent with a possible serious mental disorder and need to see a doctor).

I would like to know if what i am saying is clear to you.

If you can understand there are multiple different layers of words:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Hill - Valley - Mountain

Then you should be able to understand the alignment through the different layers.

Like see first column alignment in bold:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Hill - Valley - Mountain

See second column alignment in bold:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Hill - Valley - Mountain

See third column alignment in bold:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Hill - Valley - Mountain

Now you should be able to comprehend speech that speaks in vertical alignment through the layers.

Like you could notice the three words sea, cattle, and brass is speaking in first column alignment:
"The two pillars, one sea, and twelve brasen bulls that were under the bases, which king Solomon had made in the house of the Lord: the brass of all these vessels was without weight". Jeremiah.

Like you could notice spears and cattle are also speaking first column alignment:
"Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war". Psalm

So the vertical speech through different layers is the reason why one word jumps to another seemingly totally unrelated word within a sentence. There isn't any magic (unexplainable) involved. The different words are simply in alignment with each other.

Is that clear?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
As you said " just a game with words", I am thinking you might have been able to comprehend what I was saying and showing. (Your reply wasn't that I am totally incoherent with a possible serious mental disorder and need to see a doctor).

I would like to know if what i am saying is clear to you.

If you can understand there are multiple different layers of words:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Hill - Valley - Mountain

Then you should be able to understand the alignment through the different layers.

Like see first column alignment in bold:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Hill - Valley - Mountain

See second column alignment in bold:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Hill - Valley - Mountain

See third column alignment in bold:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Hill - Valley - Mountain

Now you should be able to comprehend speech that speaks in vertical alignment through the layers.

Like you could notice the three words sea, cattle, and brass is speaking in first column alignment:
"The two pillars, one sea, and twelve brasen bulls that were under the bases, which king Solomon had made in the house of the Lord: the brass of all these vessels was without weight". Jeremiah.

Like you could notice spears and cattle are also speaking first column alignment:
"Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war". Psalm

So the vertical speech through different layers is the reason why one word jumps to another seemingly totally unrelated word within a sentence. There isn't any magic (unexplainable) involved. The different words are simply in alignment with each other.

Is that clear?
eh.
I like Shrek's version with the onion better.
Was much easier to follow.

WonderingWorrier

eh.
I like Shrek's version with the onion better.
Was much easier to follow.
A layer reference.

Maybe you could try to follow the Exodus layer of words:

Desert - Wilderness - Mountain

"For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in the wilderness; and there Israel camped before the mount". Exodus.

Like lets take a look according to the wilderness that is mentioned 293 times in Bible.

Can see the Oil tree is planted in the Wilderness:
"I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the ****tah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together". Isaiah.

Can see the Goat in the Wilderness:
And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness. Leviticus

Can see the sword of the wilderness:
"We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness". Lamentations.

So according to the Exodus layer. The wilderness position is verified as being in the second column alignment of words as with the olive oil tree, the goat, and the sword:

Desert - Wilderness - Mountain

Brass - Silver - Gold
Red - Purple - Blue
Moon - Star - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Sea - River - Stream
Valley - Hill - Mountain

Is that any easier for you to follow?