• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

Well, if you wanna force people to have babies
Well, if people don't want to have babies, they can just stop having sex. But obviously, then abortion companies can't sell the body parts of the babies, which can be annoying for some. At least I think the abortion companies should give half of the money for the mother and not take the kid for free.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Well, if people don't want to have babies, they can just stop having sex.
That's absurd. Human beings have sex. Married couples have sex. It's a natural part of life.

You utterly and completely bypassed the point though:

This was in response to, "Cool, so you support full healthcare coverage for pregnant women, free school lunches for kids, maternity leave, welfare programs for single mothers, daycare coverage, gun reform, access to contraception, etc.?"

Well, if you wanna force people to have babies, then you need to support those things listed above, for starters.
Or change your tune.
Otherwise, I don't really believe you're "pro-life." It just makes you pro-fetus. You don't care much about the life after it's born, if you don't support the above.

But obviously, then abortion companies can't sell the body parts of the babies, which can be annoying for some. At least I think the abortion companies should give half of the money for the mother and not take the kid for free.
Nobody is selling body parts of babies from abortions. You've been had by internet liars.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Whats real is falsifying business records is a misdemeanor not a felony. What's real is the statute of limitations ran out on those "crimes" long ago.
These have already been addressed and explained to you by other posters.

Please take in and retain new information.
What's real is crack big hunter was peddling his old man's influence around the globe. It's good to have a D after ones name isnt it?
LOL You guys sure like to use this dude as a means to deflect away from Trump's many convictions, as though he's got anything to do with anything.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If that is true, it is bad. However, the main problem in this case is, they should not have left their country at the first place.

I say, the migrants should first check how to do it correctly. Difficult to understand how some people don't seem to care about their own kids at all, when they try to move to another country.

If they didn't know anything, they should have stayed home. Ignorance is no good excuse.

Yes, no one should kidnap anyone.

Or you should solve why the conditions are so bad in your country that people need drugs to handle it.

Public healthcare is for-profit also, for the profit of the people working in that field.

It should be free. Public healthcare is not really free, even if you are not paying it. People should take care of each other freely, without paying anything.

The evil is that in the name of common good, people are forced to pay not only that, but lot of other useless things.

A good example of why government and their handling of any work is evil is this Californian bullet train.

Every good and useful thing is possible without government. But much corruption is not as easy without government.

Not supporting tyrannical governments is not the same as not helping others. I think everyone should help those that are near them, but no one should be forced to pay.

Liberals? :D

I don't see how you can support evil warmongers.

I disagree with that.
I've never me a Christian with views so utterly lacking in empathy and compassion before in all my life.
Yikes.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Does what? Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor not a felony. The statue of limitations expired. Bragg campaigned for the job he has on "getting trump".
Yes, I know those are the Fox News talking points you guys have been parroting word-for-word since the conviction dropped. LOL
They've been refuted all over this thread and the rest of the board many times over.

Ignatius A

These have already been addressed and explained to you by other posters.

Please take in and retain new information.

LOL You guys sure like to use this dude as a means to deflect away from Trump's many convictions, as though he's got anything to do with anything.
Smoke and mirrors is not an answer except to those amused by parlor games.

Ignatius A

Yes, I know those are the Fox News talking points you guys have been parroting word-for-word since the conviction dropped. LOL
They've been refuted all over this thread and the rest of the board many times over.
You watch fox news far more than i do believe me. They are as buffoonish as the things you watch.

Nobody is selling body parts of babies from abortions.
One would hope so. But, I believe the situation is probably much worse than these indicates:

But the full, unedited video they cite as evidence shows a Planned Parenthood executive repeatedly saying its clinics want to cover their costs, not make money, when donating fetal tissue from abortions for scientific research....

They testified that Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics throughout the country are selling the organs and body parts of aborted babies in a lucrative biomaterial black market.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Does what? Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor not a felony. The statue of limitations expired. Bragg campaigned for the job he has on "getting trump".
You are deliberately ignoring the law that makes these felonies when done to coceal other crimes.

It's similar to conspiracy crimes. If 5 guys commit a bank robbery and 4 go inside and one is only the driver, and there is someone killed during the robbery, all 5 get indicted for murder, not just the four, not just the one guy who killed the guard, ALL 5. Trump commited the falsifying business records crimes in conjunction with other crimes, and as a conspiracy. This was explained o the jury, the jury understood, and they convicted him on all 34 counts.

That you don' get it is irrelevant. The rest of us understand. The jury understood. For some reason MAGAs are struggling to comprehend the facts. That is your problem and limitation, and you can't argue because you are ignorant of the reality.

The odd thing is that if MAGAs genuinely just can't follow along with the facts and reality no wonder you think Trump is a good candidate. Bab judgment tends to be a consistent flaw on all matters.

You watch fox news far more than i do believe me. They are as buffoonish as the things you watch.
Yet only MAGAs seemed to be fooled by FOX kind of disinformation. Rational minds know what right wing disinformation media presents is fraud.
Smoke and mirrors is not an answer except to those amused by parlor games.
Oh, you mean by ignoring the full depth of the crimes Trump was charged with, and trying to present an argument about the business records fraud were just misdemeanors? You don't have enough smoke to fool us.

Last edited:

Ignatius A

You are deliberately ignoring the law that makes these felonies when done to coceal other crimes.

It's similar to conspiracy crimes. If 5 guys commit a bank robbery and 4 go inside and one is only the driver, and there is someone killed during the robbery, all 5 get indicted for murder, not just the four, not just the one guy who killed the guard, ALL 5. Trump commited the falsifying business records crimes in conjunction with other crimes, and as a conspiracy. This was explained o the jury, the jury understood, and they convicted him on all 34 counts.

That you don' get it is irrelevant. The rest of us understand. The jury understood. For some reason MAGAs are struggling to comprehend the facts. That is your problem and limitation, and you can't argue because you are ignorant of the reality.

The odd thing is that if MAGAs genuinely just can't follow along with the facts and reality no wonder you think Trump is a good candidate. Bab judgment tends to be a consistent flaw on all matters.

Yet only MAGAs seemed to be fooled by FOX kind of disinformation. Rational minds know what right wing disinformation media presents is fraud.

Oh, you mean by ignoring the full depth of the crimes Trump was charged with, and trying to present an argument about the business records fraud were just misdemeanors? You don't have enough smoke to fool us.
What other crime?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Whats real is falsifying business records is a misdemeanor not a felony.
It has been explained how they became felonies.

What's real is the statute of limitations ran out on those "crimes" long ago.
It has been explained how the statute of limitations did not run out.

What's real is crack big hunter was peddling his old man's influence around the globe. It's good to have a D after ones name isnt it?
No idea what this is even suppose to mean.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well, if people don't want to have babies, they can just stop having sex. But obviously, then abortion companies can't sell the body parts of the babies, which can be annoying for some. At least I think the abortion companies should give half of the money for the mother and not take the kid for free.
Please be so kind as to present the names of these "abortion companies".